It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout "Game" Backfires, Woman Attacked- What Is Going On With Our Society???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DisgruntledPatriot

I have to agree wholeheartedly here as it seems like many of you have never been in a real fight. It is not like the movies. It is someone you do not know. I have training and experience but if someone comes up and sucker punches you there is a 85% chance you are done and down. No matter who you are. I have seen the biggest guy fall and the smallest guy take it like a champ and beat someones ass. You do not know but you need to be prepared.

I was taught that if you fight you fight until the other person/peoples are not moving or until you have time to exit the situation. When all else fails it is Ball Kicks, fingers in eye sockets, car keys to the neck/cheeks, choking...there are no rules and there should not be for these guys. Also, there is no such thing as giving back a beating. If you are in a fury and are punching someone you can 'black out' from the adrenaline and fear that is in your mind. It is me or him and it sure as hell will not be me.

When I walk in public I always keep my keys in my hand and the largest key between my 1st and second finger. I am always ready to use it. A first line of defense. I am very aware of my surroundings. Get your nose out of the iPhone and look around. ANY group of individuals, white, black or green can cause you an issue.

Would I feel bad if a 15 year old tried to knock me out and I stabbed him in the neck with my keys? No, but I would feel for his parents. The pain they will go through of trying to figure out why their child turned out like the animal he/she became. Like someone else mentioned, the pack mentality.

They are preying on the weak and defenseless. Why not play "knockout the corner rock slanger?"...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

CardiffGiant
another person giving me a lesson in the posssible results of a well placed sucker punch.
its ok to kill because i sucker punch 'could' do this or that then?

So I guess you're saying that you feel these people deserve to be beaten with enough force to cause possible death because they are weaker and unable to defend themselves? So in your opinion the strong are justified because their victims are weak? Might makes right?
I hope you understand that's the mentality of bullies, and those who are committing these crimes.

The law takes into account some common sense that I see lacking here. It realizes that the weak also have the right to defend themselves from bullies, and under these circumstances have the right to use a weapon to level the playing field. Hitting someone in the head with enough force to knock them out is considered deadly force, and the law recognizes that the victim may now return deadly force no matter if its done with a gun or their fist. Since they didn't initiate the contact they can use any level of force they deem necessary to protect themselves as they are in mortal danger through no fault of their own.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

This is a hate crime that has found a way for "cowards" and I do mean "cowards" to prove them selves on the street's.

They can blindside someone and run or have six of there friends back them up against one person, most of the time the victim is an older person or a woman.

I don't think this has anything to do with human nature, it has everything to do with deep seated hate along with even deeper traditional hate.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have a question, why are perpetrators of knock-out game attacks always black? Are they just bored as a race, frustrated, or have an inherently low IQ?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Fylgje

oblvion

Onslaught2996
reply to post by oblvion

In Texas ...all men are cowards..

See how this defenseless women was in NO NEED of a gun. That's how people without a security blanket live...aka gun. Should make all gun carrying men cringe..
...what is your excuse now...if a woman and in some cases a child can stop a criminal without the need of a weapon, what else you got..

If she had a gun, this piece of trash would be dead, and his buddied would think twice before playing it ever again!!! Problem solved as far as I am concerned.

This is not happening in Texas because of the fear of retaliation.

I think that speaks for itself.

It's exactly the same here where I live. If it starts here, not only would the person most likely be shot, all projects would be burnt to the ground. I have no doubts about that. I'm always happy to see people defending themselves. Good for her, and the guy who helped her. Too bad the punk walked away.

LOL kinda sounds like Rosewood huh "all projects would be burned to the ground". I guess only black people live in projects hugh?

You ever heard of Black Wall Street? In Tulsa where blacks were so successful, the local whites had to find a bogus reason to attack them and burn their businesses down?

Your lot are so afraid of the blacks in that project you wouldn't have the heart to burn them down...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

PharaohSmiff
There has been no evidence of the "knock out game" other than the media showing several unrelated clips of black men and violence please dont buy into the bs propaganda i assumed people on this site were smarter than that

I must concur, it's propaganda the white society is using to implement a new law. These private prisons afterall need to be filled. And contrary to media, crime is WAY down! So they are attempting to make a new crime.

There are incidents of attacks, but not how people are trying to trump them!

Also, that video from the first page I believe shows a white guy failing to knock the woman out. Though he is dressed in black and may be trying to appear black.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

solongandgoodnight

PharaohSmiff
There has been no evidence of the "knock out game" other than the media showing several unrelated clips of black men and violence please dont buy into the bs propaganda i assumed people on this site were smarter than that

Unrelated? They all look the same in the way they are carried out. I don't think it's fair to say that is "for sure" propaganda. I actually don't here much about it, except for on here.

So there you go folks!

Just think for a minute...you're in here saying how disgusting it is, and you wish death on the perps, then turn around and say the only time you hear of it is here on ATS?

It's propaganda and America is attempting to pass a new law.

They actually let the cat out the bag on CNN, where the detective said he thinks the puncher and everyone with him should be arrested and charged. Sounds like justice to you but think for a moment.

Imagine YOUR child is walking with 5 other kids and one of those kids decide to punch someone? Do you feel YOUR child should be charged with assault because of it?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

webedoomed
Random acts of violence have been with us since the beginning of time.

I do think that the media attention might be causing this to become a bit faddish, but it'll die out to it's regular --a few idiots with issues-- rates in 6-9 months or so.

I've never witnessed a random act of violence like this in Texas.

There are too many high testosterone, gun-wielding cowboys and freaks alike, to try any of this nonsense.

If someone is going to mess with you, they will be willing to truly go primal around here. It just doesn't happen too often.
edit on 9-12-2013 by webedoomed because: (no reason given)

You mean in small hick towns? Because I've seen many get knocked out in major cities in Texas!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

No they aren't targeting whites, like guy said they are targeting weak looking individuals. Just so happens that some white people appear to be viable targets.

Black people suffer the "knockout" game at a early age and are too wary, thus not making good targets.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

theantediluvian

solongandgoodnight
reply to post by theantediluvian

the guy clearly gets waxed with a foot to the face..........this is not fake. Bizarre, but not fake.

Are you so sure?

An incident depicted in a viral video Sunday showing a woman thoroughly beat an assailant who appeared to sneak up behind her is not related to the notorious “knockout game,” authorities said.

Las Vegas Police Department spokesman Larry Hadfield told TheBlaze Monday it appears the involved individuals had contact with each other before.

“This incident does not suggest it would be related to any random incident like a ‘knockout’ type game,” he said, noting it “remains under investigation.”

COPS REVEAL CRUCIAL DETAIL IN VEGAS VIDEO OF MAN WHO APPEARS TO TRY TO ‘KNOCK WOMAN OUT’

This video is staged as I stated waaaaay back on page 2..but hey, don't let a little thing like the truth get in the way of all this entertainment.

And look everyone wants to ignore this LOL!

Like myself and pharoh said...PROPAGANDA!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

tsingtao

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
Someone needs to be brave, stand up and just say it. So I will (at the risk of being called a racist).

Blacks are targeting Whites and using the "Knockout Game" as a code word for "Hate Crime".

The media is downplaying the fact that Blacks are targeting Whites.

There, it has been said out loud.

polar bear hunting.

google it people.

i say bring it on, let's prove dawin right.

I bet...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

oblvion

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
reply to post by ColeYounger

People have to not be afraid to tell the truth about things that are actually happening.

Something has happened that people think it is ok to do things like the "Knockout Game" suddenly. Where are they learning that this is ok?

Because the pendulum is swinging the other way. Blacks are in power now.

So do whites get to fight back? Or will they still be racists if they do that?

We're considered racist no matter what we do.

True story, swear to god, you dont even have to be white, you can just be a lite skinned latino.

It's because white isn't only a skin color, it's a state of mind. You can be latino (an ethnicity) and still be as white as a piece of paper (Zimmerman).

That's the misdirection some are attempting to the unitiated.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

LiberLegit
I have a question, why are perpetrators of knock-out game attacks always black? Are they just bored as a race, frustrated, or have an inherently low IQ?

Ignorant any? Do you KNOW black people are the only ones assaulting others?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sorry, but the 'liberal' media is downplaying this. This is happening all over the country. Apple-picking/Polar Bear Hunting/Cracka Cracking...those are not names NOT associated with attacking white people. It is not called NiggaKnockout either. This is about weak fair skinned people being attacked. I have seen Asians, Hispanics, Whites, males,females...but I do not see any 'hood rats' getting the sucka-punch.

It is also not all black youth doing it but it is also not all white youth who are KKK skinheads. A small minority can make the majority look bad.

Racism is a scary thing and it goes both ways but the bottom line is it comes from home and the environment you are raised and unless that cycle can be broken you will grow up to be broken yourself. If these kids are bored there is a reason and that is what should be investigated. Each year there is a tragic story about a kid in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong kids and that is what will happen with this 'game'. Someone who is truly innocent will be shot but in a day and age where when there is a fight or someone is attacked people step up with cellphones and not assistance we can see where and why our society is like this...why we are where we are today.

How about the POTUS calls a press conference and talks about this? Maybe he would get through to someone...a few...to make change. He stepped when a black professor was arrested for showing his ass to a cop for simply doing his job. A racist will say what the cop did was wrong but that is why they are there. The professor should have simply shown ID and thanked the officer for watching out for his home but instead made it about race in a day and age where a half black/half white man has been elected to the highest office in the country.

Face the problems America or it will simply get worse before it ever gets any better.
edit on 12am31amfu2013-12-10T11:14:53-06:001153 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

DisgruntledPatriot
For my part, I will ALWAYS choose to carry my regular weapons, two colt 1911's and a knife large enough and thick enough that I can use the back and sides as impact devices, if the situation allows it. I always use the most important weapon first, however, and that is my MIND. I stay away from areas that are predominantly black, unless I have no choice by virtue of business or travel. I keep away from large groups(three or more) of black people, and I always watch my immediate surroundings.

I hope you can appreciate how jaded and downright racist this comes off as. I'm sure such precautions are necessary for you, being that your belief systems are set in such a way that you're likely to encounter some type of unsavory situations involving black people because you're convinced that they're criminals. Some are. The important thing to note is the reality you experience is a direct reflection of your belief systems; you get back what you put out. The way you believe society and people are will continually manifest in those types of ways, and you'll generally get what you expect. As above, so below and so forth.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nice to see a little payback, in these dreadful games.

What isn't nice to see is how many of the "civil" ats'ers, immediately start labeling, ("you people"), racist profiling, calling for the deaths of people who commit these offenses and generally think that a more severe punishment, for this crime, is the answer.

I'll bet these are the same ones, who cry loudest, every time another civil liberty is taken away. Usually a new law, that was called for by the people, to protect them from just such a "game".

To offer up a solution: Eye for an eye.

Yeah, it's still not as civil as it could be, but it is very subjective to the crime. Punishments need to fit the crimes, not new laws, that further restrict the already law abiding citizen.

For example:

Been in and around law enforcement/peace keeping all my life. Man shoots store clerk in the leg, during robbery, clerk bleeds to death, suspect goes to court, claims it was never his *lawyer term* INTENT to kill anyone, "that's why I shot him in the leg"..gets 2 years for the robbery, extra 2 years for careless use of firearm causing death. GROSS.

Another scenario: Rodney King - (remembering how many people here cheered for the justice served to the OP's knock out guy).
An ex Los Angeles police officer, friend of mine, claimed that most Friday and Saturday nights they would have calls to Rodney Kings residence, as he was extremely abusive to the people in his life. Very physically abusive. This was no secret.
The infamous night in question was no different. He was on parole, for a robbery he committed, then led police on a high speed chase. He then was slightly non compliant, swarmed and beaten.

I do NOT justify his beating. But the video, did not show the robbery, the victims of his abuse (including kids), the multiple calls to his house for just generally being a dirt bag.

It showed white police officers generating a similar brand of justice, as handed out to the OP's video. Imagine your response to the OP's video, if they never showed the possibility of the "knock out game"...just two people (one white) beating on a black man in the mall. I also get that police should be held to a higher standard. I do. But they are people too. Emotions aren't held to a higher standard....but that is a whole other thread and I digress...

I love that sooo many of you questioned whether he was, in fact, playing the game. Eyes open! At least you are willing to look at everything that is and isn't shown.

I don't know what the answer really is. Only my opinion. I do think that death is a little harsh for these crimes, as a few were calling for, earlier in the thread..
edit on 10-12-2013 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The police report on it are saying it has nothing to do with the Knock Out game because the victim knows the assailant.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

what is wrong with the nedia callong it a game for real you go up and rty to knock someone out withone blow is considered a game i was under the impression it was a crime called assualt and or battery . why is the neews media gotten so pc that crimes are now games my god is this the double speak george orwell forecasted in the book 1984

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Another knockout caught on film!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

DZAG Wright
It's because white isn't only a skin color, it's a state of mind. You can be latino (an ethnicity) and still be as white as a piece of paper (Zimmerman).

That's the misdirection some are attempting to the unitiated.

It is? Can you explain this further? The state of mind part

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join