It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout "Game" Backfires, Woman Attacked- What Is Going On With Our Society???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

CardiffGiant
whats with the gun talk?
im glad more people do NOT carry for this reason.
not everything deserves death.

this knockout game or happy slapping is terrible but do you deserve to be shot to death for it?
i certainly dont think so.

No, no, no, no, the more the better. You see, when you sucker punch someone like that it can knock them out. That is a very life threatening thing as we have already seen when victims lose consciousness, fall and split their head open on the ground or a curb.

So, It's much better that those who want to play with other peoples lives lose theirs first before taking another's. Your bleeded hearted apologist pacifism really has no place here when it comes down to the safety of our loved ones, and even more so for our Wives, Mothers, sisters and daughters ect.

I have absolutely not one shred of sympathy for gutless cowards such as this, and neither should you. ~$heopleNation

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by Krystian

I dunno, the lady seemed to be slapping him stupid before and after the guy came running and punted the attackers face.

lol!!!

yeah, she got in a couple of good shots.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

CardiffGiant

boymonkey74
We call it Happy slapping here in the UK. Here is a few idiots getting what they deserve.

Must admit I can't wait for someone to try this in Texas lol.
Slap...bang..the end.

bwuahahahahahah

i love it. those guys got tuned up fast.
i hope that starts to happen more.
the guy walking with the lady didnt even think about it and they didnt know what to doo.
perfect

and then the stupid idiots went back for more!!

you can tell by the girl yelling, they were losing!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

CardiffGiant

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
reply to post by CardiffGiant

Sure I did. The comparison between a slap and a violent racially motivated assault isn't even really all that relevant.

Also, as far as "all this gun talk" goes... If someone attempts to attack and knock out myself, my spouse or my child (an act that can cause severe injury, brain injury, dental injury, permanent disability and even death) then yes, they clearly DO deserve to be shot and killed in an attempt to stop that from happening.

If you don't value your life or the life of those that you love enough to defend it, that is up to you - but common sense, a basic will to survive and a parental instinct would drive me to shoot an attacker and frankly shoot to kill, not shoot to simply stop the knockout game. That fight or flight mechanism in people is actually a perfectly natural, normal and healthy reaction - I would be concerned with anyone who did not have it.

should the punishment not fit the crime?
you think i dont have a fight response because i dont advocate shooting someone to death?

i just dont think a teen out there playing a slap game deserves to be shot dead. does not mean i wont defend my family.
wouldnt do your family any good rotting in jail for man slaughter you know.
either way, i guess thats for another thread

sure, you don't have to shoot the idiot, just pistol whip him, within an inch of his life.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
Someone needs to be brave, stand up and just say it. So I will (at the risk of being called a racist).

Blacks are targeting Whites and using the "Knockout Game" as a code word for "Hate Crime".

The media is downplaying the fact that Blacks are targeting Whites.

There, it has been said out loud.

polar bear hunting.

google it people.

i say bring it on, let's prove dawin right.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

superluminal11
reply to post by boymonkey74

think I'm gonna start carrying a carpenters hammer with me everywhere i go.

Its funner to get in close...guns are for cowards.

You can name it your own thing! Instead of "The Knockout Game" you should call it "Hammer Time!"

or call himself THOR!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

CardiffGiant

matafuchs
If you are not knocked out in one punch then most times you are then beaten by multiples. It is fact. Knife gun or car keys it is up to the victim to protect themselves. People are hit once and die accidentally in bar fights, domestics and school yards by accident all the time. It happens and in those cases they are charged. Wtf is the difference?

A deterrent is needed and right now there is reward only in posting it to liveleak or hip hop.

youre right about that.
it is always up to the victim to protect themselves.
its just too bad that most people cant do it unless they have a gun.

when did people stop learning self defense?
my father started me training before i was in school.

geeze dude, no one sees it coming!

or do you not understand the "game"?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

He's one of those misled foolish mortals that actually believes that less legal firearm owners somehow will reduce all the weapons on the black market that criminals will always be able to obtain.

Either that, or leaving victims unarmed and outgunned is the real intent. If that is the case, then anti - 2nd Amendment lunatics should be considered just as dangerous as the criminals cause they are part of the problem.

Some of these bleeding hearts have good intentions and mean well, but they put even more peoples lives in danger because Innocent lives are being lost, and that should not be tolerated by any civilized society. ~$heopleNation

edit on 10-12-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

SheopleNation

CardiffGiant
whats with the gun talk?

this knockout game or happy slapping is terrible but do you deserve to be shot to death for it?

No, no, no, no, the more the better. You see, when you sucker punch someone like that it can knock them out. That is a very life threatening thing as we have already seen when victims lose consciousness, fall and split their head open on the ground or a curb.

So, It's much better that those who want to play with other peoples lives lose theirs first before taking another's. Your bleeded hearted apologist pacifism really has no place here when it comes down to the safety of our loved ones, and even more so for our Wives, Mothers, sisters and daughters ect.

I have absolutely not one shred of sympathy for gutless cowards such as this, and neither should you. ~$heopleNation

another person giving me a lesson in the posssible results of a well placed sucker punch.
what would i do without the wealth of knowledge pouring in from all of you?
you people are a sight.
because i dont call for death i am a bleeding heart apologist pacifist?
wow.
what a pile of crap i am because i am not a cowboy
why does it have to be so extreme?
i have said multiple times that i would love for all these people to catch a beat down from the people that attack. thats not enough though.
i am ignorant and naive and a bleeding heart cause i wont whip out my pistol and take their life like all the dirty harry's we have floating around here.
christ its amazing.
its ok to kill because i sucker punch 'could' do this or that then?
when someome gets busted for stealing a candy bar should we lock them away for 30 years because it 'could' have been a rolls royce phantom?
maybe we should just start prosecuting people for the things they think about.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

tsingtao

CardiffGiant

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Sure I did. The comparison between a slap and a violent racially motivated assault isn't even really all that relevant.

Also, as far as "all this gun talk" goes... If someone attempts to attack and knock out myself, my spouse or my child (an act that can cause severe injury, brain injury, dental injury, permanent disability and even death) then yes, they clearly DO deserve to be shot and killed in an attempt to stop that from happening.

If you don't value your life or the life of those that you love enough to defend it, that is up to you - but common sense, a basic will to survive and a parental instinct would drive me to shoot an attacker and frankly shoot to kill, not shoot to simply stop the knockout game. That fight or flight mechanism in people is actually a perfectly natural, normal and healthy reaction - I would be concerned with anyone who did not have it.

should the punishment not fit the crime?
you think i dont have a fight response because i dont advocate shooting someone to death?

i just dont think a teen out there playing a slap game deserves to be shot dead. does not mean i wont defend my family.
wouldnt do your family any good rotting in jail for man slaughter you know.
either way, i guess thats for another thread

sure, you don't have to shoot the idiot, just pistol whip him, within an inch of his life.

now we are talking. if this happens i doubt the person would attack someone else ever again.
no need to kill

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

SheopleNation
reply to post by tsingtao

He's one of those misled foolish mortals that actually believes that less legal firearm owners somehow will reduce all the weapons on the black market that criminals will always be able to obtain.

Either that, or leaving victims unarmed and outgunned is the real intent. If that is the case, then anti - 2nd Amendment lunatics should be considered just as dangerous as the criminals cause they are part of the problem.

Some of these bleeding hearts have good intentions and mean well, but they put even more peoples lives in danger because Innocent lives are being lost, and that should not be tolerated by any civilized society. ~$heopleNation

edit on 10-12-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

youre just spouting off now. nothing but a loud mouth.
i have said nothing about reducing black market weapons.
personally i think cowboys like you are just as dangerous as these people trying to knock people out.
you rely on guns to protect yourself and you are itching at the chance to use it.
i dont know what the complex is but there definitely is one.
the way you were brought up or too many clint eastwood movies or something.
just hoping that something pops off near you so that you can whip out one of your many guns and make the world a better place... right
in truth i worry much more about people like you than i do these random punks throwing punches.
its going to be you that gets me or someone in my family killed and youre going to do it thinking you are saving us.
when i talk with people like you and when i see the things people say and what they really believe i realize how much this world really sucks and thats very sad.

such closed minded people. i feel like i have to go on the defensive.
i dont feel the way you all do about killing people and all of a sudden i am some puss wimp bleeding heart.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

CardiffGiant
now we are talking. if this happens i doubt the person would attack someone else ever again.
no need to kill

That's still a little excessive in my opinion. I think a moderate beating would be in order, but "beaten within an inch of your life" with the butt of a pistol usually means that you're going to need some serious medical care for the next few months, and will probably have lasting medical needs as a result of. Something I'd really rather my tax dollars didn't go toward.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

ExquisitExamplE

CardiffGiant
no need to kill

That's still a little excessive in my opinion. I think a moderate beating would be in order, but "beaten within an inch of your life" with the butt of a pistol usually means that you're going to need some serious medical care for the next few months, and will probably have lasting medical needs as a result of. Something I'd really rather my tax dollars didn't go toward.

i was kind of being a smart ass but i could support it.
in the end my point is if they catch a serious beat down that will deter them from doing it again and someone does not have to die.
be careful because you dont pop off with the mouth about killing people and being tough so you are probably going to get labeled like me.
it seems around these parts you must kill someone that commits a slight violent infraction.
if not youre a bleeding heart and a terrible person and bad for society and whatever else.
heads up

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

CardiffGiant
whats with the gun talk?

this really makes me wonder how much worse things would be if more of these 'law abiding citizens' ha guns.

a lot of people seem trigger happy to me. at least they talk that way.

i think people would be playing judge and jury on the streets and handing out death sentences for every little infraction.
steal a candy bar?
death to the scum

come on. people do rehabilitate you know.

too much violence out there and from how people sound off i do not want more people toting guns.
just my opinion

The "knock out game" is to knock out the person.

To knock a person out, they must be hit with enough force to cause the brain to bounce off the inside of the skull, this usually results in a concussion, which leaves permanent brain damage (see NFL concussion law suits) (see former boxers), and can even be lethal.

It is an attempt to inflict severe bodily harm, which is justifiable in all situations under law, to be met with lethal force.

"He was only trying to break your leg with a base ball bat, he doesnt deserve to die" Statements like this just sound idiotic to me.

If it was your wife or mother or kid etc... and they died as a result, or suffered permanent disability, would you not wish someone like me was there to end this idiot before they did it to them and others?

If not, your just an apologist for the criminal element, and I dont see much need to further beat a dead horse with you.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

why? it is the content of their character.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

CardiffGiant
it seems around these parts you must kill someone that commits a slight violent infraction.
put your hands on non consenting strangers and you take your life in your hands. why you should give some a-hole any kind of expectation of safety after doing such a thing is beyond me. Someone can get killed by them doing what they are doing so if they don't have any concern for other peoples' life and safety then why should we for them? Why would you side with these morons?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
reply to post by ColeYounger

People have to not be afraid to tell the truth about things that are actually happening.

Something has happened that people think it is ok to do things like the "Knockout Game" suddenly. Where are they learning that this is ok?

Because the pendulum is swinging the other way. Blacks are in power now.

So do whites get to fight back? Or will they still be racists if they do that?

We're considered racist no matter what we do.

True story, swear to god, you dont even have to be white, you can just be a lite skinned latino.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

What we must remember is that sometimes, no amount of good parenting and training can keep kids from pulling some evil sh*t for no reason.

In this society where thoroughly violent, sexualized, selfish, psychologically harmful entertainment culture that is so pervasive up to a point of blaring right into the family home through internet, tv, and radio, which results in the influence and efficacy of parental guidance becoming potentially futile.

Then couple that with poverty and drugs, and then keep them sectioned off in areas they can only afford to live in, and this is the generation of kids you have.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

O. K. , I guess it's time for the aforementioned sledgehammer of truth to get another workout, because I am seeing real and true LACK of common sense, logic, or even any kind of real world based sense involved in your thinking.

Here Goes:

I have no idea where you live or have grown up, but I am getting the distinct impression from your postings that you are under the mistaken impression that there should be some kind of Marques of Queensbury type rules to any sort of violent altercation on the streets, between what has been rightfully described as feral humans and any kind of citizen one could name, as long as they were weaker, elderly, female, alone, extremely young, or any combination of the conditions thereof.

You seem to think that these animals posses some sort of self governing function that tells them when enough is enough, stop, or in other words assumes that they have ANY REGARD WHATSOEVER for the welfare of continued life of the person that they just assaulted, as if this were some innocent game of "tag, you're out" and these ferals deserve some sort of empathy.

The hammer of logic, common sense and truth cannot smash that flat enough.

You sound exactly as I did when I attained my first black belt, having never gotten into an honest to God streetfight, in which case the winner is literally take all. Your wallet, your dignity(if he wants to urinate in your face and post it on youtube, who's going to stop him?) or your life if he gets pissed off enough that someone DARED to challenge his claim as Alpha, and now it's not just winning the fight against you.

It's PUNISHMENT.

I got through that first street fight based on luck and cheating my a$$ off, namely by kicking him in the balls about half a dozen times, once to put him down, and then five more to make sure he STAYED down. As well as to win all the fights he might ever want to try against me in the future, read Ender's Game if you want to know what I mean. Kicks to the groin were ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN in the dojo, but I am pretty sure are the reason I am typing now.

Read the book "Meditations on Violence", by Dave Lowry. This man is a Maximum Security prison guard Sergeant, who runs and heads the S.O.R.T. team(that swat team with no guns that goes in the cell after the worst of the worst). He is also a student of Martial arts, Physiology, Psychology, and sociology. He once asked a female victim of assault why she didn't fight back, and she timidly replied, "because I thought it would be worse if I did." She was right. When one of these animals, as he explained it, attacks you, he is asserting dominance on a weaker animal. When that weaker animal fights back, not only is your claim being challenged, but challenged by a weakling. "HOW DARE THIS WEAKLING CHALLENGE MY CLAIM!?"
Probably not thought that clearly, but the visceral feelings are there, I guarantee you. That is where the punishment comes in, because by challenging the claim, you just made it PERSONAL.

These punks act like animals, pack up like animals, hoot and holler in glee over a "victory" like animals. Attacking from behind, predominantly, like a predator hamstringing a deer. The only way a single person survives in that instance is to follow the imminent and sage advice of Josey Wales: GET MEAN. I MEAN, PURE PLUMB MAD DOG MEAN. CAUSE IF YOU LOSE YOUR HEAD AND GIVE IN, THEN YOU'RE NEITHER DESERVING OF WINNING NOR LIVING. THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.

For as much as that is a movie line, there is a lot of truth in that statement. when an animal sees an amount of ferocity that is unanticipated, it goes to look for weaker prey. There is a very good reason that 200-400 pound bears DO NOT try to eat 40-50 pound wolverines. THEY KNOW BETTER. Wolverines are the overly tetosteroned nut case of the animal kingdom.(God bless 'em)

I would almost certainly bet that you have NEVER been in a street fight that would be your life if you lost. Where there were no rules, and it was either win or die. I hope you don't ever find out too damned late, as I almost did, that rules DO NOT EXIST when there is no referee, no cop, and only one side is willing to abide by them.

For my part, I will ALWAYS choose to carry my regular weapons, two colt 1911's and a knife large enough and thick enough that I can use the back and sides as impact devices, if the situation allows it. I always use the most important weapon first, however, and that is my MIND. I stay away from areas that are predominantly black, unless I have no choice by virtue of business or travel. I keep away from large groups(three or more) of black people, and I always watch my immediate surroundings. If I am accosted, however, that means that if I am knocked out or killed that I have potentially just armed three criminals, and I will NOT allow that to happen.

I place ZERO faith in anyone that I am not personally acquainted with having ANY regard for human life. Don't believe me? Just read any number of forums concerning what any person would do if their family was starving, and they needed to provide, legally or otherwise. The Joker said the best of anyone I have ever heard: "When the chips are down, these people, they'll EAT each other."

How many videos will it take for you to be convinced? Will it take nearly being killed in a street fight for you to realize that rules only exist if they are mutually agreed upon? Or maybe when you see a video of a Knockout and there is a building one street over from your house in the background, and the criminals are never caught? Do you have a Beautiful daughter? what if one of these animals knocks HER out, and there is no one around but his trusty cameraman? I would never wish that nightmare on anyone, but are you beginning to SEE?

The reason they call it "Law of the Jungle", is because there are no cops in the jungle, no one to make you obey the rules, unless you want to.

Police are NOT "first responders". They are second responders. YOU are the first responder, because you are there when it happens.

I hope for nothing but peace for you and yours, because war is horrible and ugly, between two men, or two nations.

But for myself, AS WELL AS MY FAMILY, I must fall back on the true statement:

" SI VIS PAC PARA BELLUM." "If you want Peace, prepare for War."

Meek and Mild does not keep the wolves at bay.

No man can, in good conscience or moral righteousness, place the responsibility of his or his family's safety in the hands of another.

BOOM GOES THE HAMMA

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I do not get the delusional mentality of someone who thinks that protecting yourself from an unsolicited and unexpected attack with a firearm is out of line.

That is the thought process of someone who has clearly been sheltered from reality for quite some time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join