It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout "Game" Backfires, Woman Attacked- What Is Going On With Our Society???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

blupblup

DZAG Wright
It's because white isn't only a skin color, it's a state of mind. You can be latino (an ethnicity) and still be as white as a piece of paper (Zimmerman).

That's the misdirection some are attempting to the unitiated.

It is? Can you explain this further? The state of mind part

I'm sure you know this already...

The state of mind is basically where it's EVERY other color against black. Look at the various ethnicities, they are programmed to breed light, be it Asian, hispanic, whatever. In every ethnicity, the darker complexions are treated like second class citizens.

In Mexico, they keep their dark Mexicans of African lineage hidden in little shanty towns.
Did you know there were black people in China and Asia? Probably not because they keep them hidden.

In Cuba, the whiter Cubans ran everything and tried to make the dark cubans into basically second class. So Castro kicked them off the island, America got mad and the lighter Cubans are in America crying how horrible Castro is.

Every other ethnicity has been taught to breed light and get as far from the African legacy as possible. You have been programmed to either side with the n-words or get with our program and reap the benefits.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

I used to do stupid stuff as a teen but never intentionally hurt someone!
Though I am sure I have hurt people but now I have much guilt for the
stupid things I did! I will say it's really not worth the guilt or pain to
do these things! I am sorry to anyone ever hurt by somebodies stupid
prank! I hope I am forgiven by those I hurt and I hope I can gracefully
accept whatever pain my karma brings to me! I think of the stupid things
I've done almost every day and the reasons why I did them were even
as stupid as the acts themselves! I did these things because I wanted to
belong to a group! I'm sure this is why many teens do these heinous acts!
If I only realized then what I know now I would never think to harm another
human being just to entertain my mindless cohorts! Just to be accepted
by these persons that must have had some serious insecurities!
It's never worth it to follow fools in the name of fun!
Make sure to be your own person free from the petty manipulations
of those that long to bring everyone around them down to their level!
You will live a much happier life, free from guilt and surrounded by
like minded individuals looking for reciprocal friends! We always have
the ability to choose for ourselves, we are all individuals until that day
we make poor choices which tear us away from the person we are and
not those who we pretend to be!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Do not be fooled by this propaganda!

The racist system is attempting to close that loop hole that almost got Zimmerman if the Jury had been fair. They basically want white people to be able to shoot black people with immunity. All they will have to do is yell, "I think he was going to try the knock out game on me".

Remember this is chess and not checkers people! I knew when I first heard this break where it was headed. Sure enough, on CNN last week they had a police detective mentioning he believes legislation should be passed which would enable all the kids to be arrested.

LOL...it may be as some have stated that they are trying to bring Jim Crow back along with slavery! FOH, cause it's a new day. I wish a racist white guy would...they didn't stop making guns when they made yours cowboy!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Forgot to mention that crime is down and the for profit, private prisons are losing money. They are trying to make new laws to create more criminals.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

CardiffGiant

Bundy
reply to post by CardiffGiant

If you were attacked from behind, and nearly knocked unconscious, do you think your first thought would be about not doing too much to protect yourself? If you hit me like that, you better for real hope you get me with the first shot. Yours would too, you wouldn't even think, its life and death to you at that point, you would not worry about how much damage you caused to that "gentleman" no matter what kinda humanitarian you are.

how does me thinking a death penalty is not deserved equal not doing much to defend myself?

so its shoot them to death or nothing?

whatever.

i can protect myself just fine. i dont need a gun for it and i dont want a gun for it.
so any time someone sucker punches someone they deserve to die?

i am not justifying these peoples actions and i am not saying people should lay down. if you look at my posts in the other threads about this you will see that i say i hope people start defending themselves. with deadly force is a different animal.

i wonder though.
if someone close to you had a little attitude on them and decided to sucker punch someone and got killed for it how you would feel.
your son maybe.
you'd be fine with it?

i am not saying these people should get away with it. i hope people start to defend themselves. i hope that if/when someone gets sucker punched they lay a heavy beating on the person that did it.

to jump straight to the gun. to judge and jury. i think its heavy handed and i feel the punishment should fit the crime.
it seems that you and others think since i wouldnt shoot them that means i would just curl up and take it.
its not that way at all.

Sorry that's not what I meant at all. I said "You wouldn't think about hurting them too much" by that I mean I doubt at that moment you'd be very worried if this person died. Essentially I see this as attempted murder. There have been lots of people out there killed by a punch, it happened to someone at my HS when I went there. He got knocked out and never woke up. These people do not even think about the fact they could over do it and kill someone. So I don't think they deserve any leniency when the pendulum swings back towards them.

And I would like to think nobody in my family would be so stupid. If my friend or family member did this, I wouldn't kill them, but id smack 'em around no doubt. I highly doubt anyone in my life would be this, just, pathetic.

Murders can be justified sometimes, I think at least. Randomly attacking people weather it results in a K.O. or a death is just supremely stupid and I don't really understand it.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I thought the video was hilarious.

Then I got to page 9.

"White people shooting folks with immunity." - paraphrasing so don't get all snippy.

Hahaha.

Have a good one man, cuz I know I am.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

If this is as simple as pure racist propaganda, then why do black people target other black people for this game? I looked this stuff up after seeing this post and the only few videos I watched were actually a black guy targeting a black guy.

I grew up around and most of my lifelong friends are black, Mexican, or Asian, im white. There is no racism in me. I have black uncles and half black cousins.

That being said, black guys seem to hate other black guys enough for all of us. White people, you can focus your hatred elsewhere they got it covered lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You have played this game haven't you?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Bundy

If this is as simple as pure racist propaganda, then why do black people target other black people for this game? I looked this stuff up after seeing this post and the only few videos I watched were actually a black guy targeting a black guy.

I grew up around and most of my lifelong friends are black, Mexican, or Asian, im white. There is no racism in me. I have black uncles and half black cousins.

That being said, black guys seem to hate other black guys enough for all of us. White people, you can focus your hatred elsewhere they got it covered lol.

Don't tell me this, tell the white people in here behaving as if they haven't been playing the knock out game with black people for 300 years!

It's propaganda to serve two purposes:

1. To insure that in other Zimmerman cases, it won't be so close (if not for the unfair Jury he would have been convicted). Use common sense and look at comments in various media outlets. All you see is, "Well I carry and I'll shoot...". This is an attempt to give racist white people the freedom to shoot anything they perceive or WANT to perceive as a threat.

2. The private prisons are losing money because contrary to the media, crime is WAY down. They need to make more money so they are wanting to get new legislation passed to create more criminals.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

matafuchs

It's not a game and people in the rough areas of town simply know it as being snuck. We learn while still young to be aware of our environment. It's why blacks don't make good targets. We don't just walk through a gang of young people whistling dixie!

Yes I have hit and been hit. I have even been jumped. But instead of crying and yelling to go get a gun, in my day we simply fought back and showed we weren't weak. Many of the people crying the loudest KNOW they are too weak to get those "black" guys off them.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

hmmmm, well it has dipped over the last 30 years overall, but has seen a bit of a resurgence in the last couple of years.

links

not sure I agree with your assessment.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

DZAG Wright

The state of mind is basically where it's EVERY other color against black. Look at the various ethnicities, they are programmed to breed light, be it Asian, hispanic, whatever. In every ethnicity, the darker complexions are treated like second class citizens.

In Mexico, they keep their dark Mexicans of African lineage hidden in little shanty towns.
Did you know there were black people in China and Asia? Probably not because they keep them hidden.

In Cuba, the whiter Cubans ran everything and tried to make the dark cubans into basically second class. So Castro kicked them off the island, America got mad and the lighter Cubans are in America crying how horrible Castro is.

Every other ethnicity has been taught to breed light and get as far from the African legacy as possible. You have been programmed to either side with the n-words or get with our program and reap the benefits.

WOW..... really? Not sure that's entirely accurate but what do I know?

I have nothing to reply with really.
I've never sided with anyone and I pretty much take each person on an individual basis, but I know the world doesn't work that way.

Pretty messed up.
edit on 10/12/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

webedoomed

hmmmm, well it has dipped over the last 30 years overall, but has seen a bit of a resurgence in the last couple of years.

links

not sure I agree with your assessment.

Do a quick search and compare the 90's with now, crime is WAY down. For instance Chicago, we're making a fuss now when the murders were 3x what they are now in the 90's.

The private prisons aren't making money and need our electees to make more laws creating more criminals...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

well then, that only took me 30 seconds to debunk. . FAIL!!

US Incarceration rate since 1925

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

DZAG Wright

matafuchs

It's not a game and people in the rough areas of town simply know it as being snuck. We learn while still young to be aware of our environment. It's why blacks don't make good targets. We don't just walk through a gang of young people whistling dixie!

Yes I have hit and been hit. I have even been jumped. But instead of crying and yelling to go get a gun, in my day we simply fought back and showed we weren't weak. Many of the people crying the loudest KNOW they are too weak to get those "black" guys off them.

I thought so. First, you admit blacks are not good targets so you are admitting these kids are targeting whites. Second, you are not the only 'race' to be made aware of your environment. I grew up in NYC and I am white. I can more than handle my own without a gun and very aware of my surroundings. I can pick out a junkie at 100 yards and know better than the walk near ANY crowd larger than I think I can handle just based on body language. Street smarts and common sense. However, when I can carry I do because of folks just like those you are describing. it is a different age. Those who think they are better or have the right to do what these kids are doing. and Who is crying here also? Maybe if BLACKS would stop acting the fool and keepin it real bra' they would not get shot. Like Mr Wanna be gangsta Trayon M. If his stoned ass would have done the right thing he would be alive. ALIVE. I mean, seems like he was polar bear hunting for crackas that night based on testimony at his trial.

And no one owes black people anything. NOthing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. The knockout game for 300 years? Man, blacks had more rights before Irish Catholics did in the US. Instead of simply saying there is something wrong you are propogating the hate for whites with your rhetoric. Really really sad.

oh, and as far as blacks targeting blacks, it is about robbery. Check your facts. They sucker punch and take shoes/phone/necklaces/money/drugs...snatch and grab. You know that too but I am sure will not admit it.

edit on 12pm31pmfu2013-12-10T15:37:20-06:000320 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002013-12-10T15:39:00-06:000300 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

blupblup

DZAG Wright

WOW..... really? Not sure that's entirely accurate but what do I know?

I have nothing to reply with really.
I've never sided with anyone and I pretty much take each person on an individual basis, but I know the world doesn't work that way.

Pretty messed up.
edit on 10/12/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Go through and read the posts in this thread...

Better yet, get on youtube, search "knock out game" and then read the comments! You will see the most VILE, RACIST, stuff you have ever read! Now many will, "Awww that's just people talking smack on the net" but it's not. It's people letting their true feelings out behind anomity.

Many racist, even at this site will SWEAR they aren't, but their words and actions show otherwise. All it takes is what...5-6 videos (questionable at that) showing this "knockout game" and people who swear they aren't racist are "n-word this, n-word that".

A guy I listen to informed me that it's hard to hate a race without feeling guilt. So a situation such as this gives racist a feeling of just for their racial hatred.

All these good white folk have conviently forgotten how they played the knock out game on black people for over 300 years! They've forgotten how they burnt down black homes, neighborhoods and even towns because of their hatred. They really act as if we brought them to America in chains and lynched and raped them! FOH with this bullshosh!!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

webedoomed

well then, that only took me 30 seconds to debunk. . FAIL!!

US Incarceration rate since 1925

GO LOOK AT THE CRIME RATESand get back to me. Don't show me no dam wiki shosh either!

Heck, if you were alive, you should already KNOW this!!! Off my head I know in Chicago there would be like 3000 murders and now it hovers around 1300. In my city our rate was over 300 murders and in the '00s we're crying about 100.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Incarceration rate may be up but that's due to the war on drugs. I don't think there should be any new laws made for this stupid game. There are too many laws as it is. Ask a cop how many laws that they are expected to enforce. Guaranteed blank look. I dunno the answer either but I bet its astronomical.

We've got stupid nit picking laws to enforce just about anything you want to do. Get drunk in a bar? Sure, but walk out the door that way and its jail for you. Cant even drink a beer in your own yard in most places. Just recently my g/f got coaxed to come outside by the police and she had been drinking a lil and they took her in for public intox cuz she came outside to talk to the idiots about her dog that was in her fenced in yard! Dangerous pitbull of course that used to sleep with my pet bunny.

I think they need to get rid of a lot of laws before they start making new ones. Anything involving marijuana for starters. You can get a life sentence for growing a plant that has no real negative effects. But you can get probation for molesting a child. Makes sense in 'Merica.

We have too many hypersensitive pansies these days. Just sit around and wait for a reason to call the cops. That is simply un-American. Live and let live is what we should do, not live for calling the cops on people and trying to get them put in jail so you can feel like you have some kind of power. I think its grotesque that people call the police on someone having a party instead of going next door first. Sissified people are ruining our country IMHO.

I've literally been robbed at knife point once, threatened with a gun multiple times, and even shot at and ive never called a cop. Well, ONCE, and it was because my house was burglarized.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

matafuchs

DZAG Wright

matafuchs

I thought so. First, you admit blacks are not good targets so you are admitting these kids are targeting whites. Second, you are not the only 'race' to be made aware of your environment. I grew up in NYC and I am white. I can more than handle my own without a gun and very aware of my surroundings. I can pick out a junkie at 100 yards and know better than the walk near ANY crowd larger than I think I can handle just based on body language. Street smarts and common sense. However, when I can carry I do because of folks just like those you are describing. it is a different age. Those who think they are better or have the right to do what these kids are doing. and Who is crying here also? Maybe if BLACKS would stop acting the fool and keepin it real bra' they would not get shot. Like Mr Wanna be gangsta Trayon M. If his stoned ass would have done the right thing he would be alive. ALIVE. I mean, seems like he was polar bear hunting for crackas that night based on testimony at his trial.

And no one owes black people anything. NOthing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. The knockout game for 300 years? Man, blacks had more rights before Irish Catholics did in the US. Instead of simply saying there is something wrong you are propogating the hate for whites with your rhetoric. Really really sad.

oh, and as far as blacks targeting blacks, it is about robbery. Check your facts. They sucker punch and take shoes/phone/necklaces/money/drugs...snatch and grab. You know that too but I am sure will not admit it.

edit on 12pm31pmfu2013-12-10T15:37:20-06:000320 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12pm31pmf0000002013-12-10T15:39:00-06:000300 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

I said blacks aren't good targets, we aren't. Doesn't mean the kids are targeting white people. A lion would love to eat an elephant and would, but zebra are easier.

Trayvon Martin: So tell me you believe that kid turned Super Saiyan and whipped that grown mans azz to the point he was screaming like a female dog and had to shoot? You don't REALLY believe this, you WANT to believe this as does the white establishment. No different than those "sundown towns" where a black person caught there after dark would be lynched and the offense was always that "well he stole this or he tried to assault this white woman". Anyone with a brain knew that was crap because at the times, what black person would commit a crime against a white person.

Same thing in the Trayvon case! He suffered a modern day lynching and racist justified it to themselves! Even went as far as arguing Zimmerman is toilet paper soft and now...we have all these acts of aggression from George and everyone is...

Never said, and never will say black people are owed anything! I wouldn't ask for anything! We will take what we want and our just due!

Blacks had more rights.....FOH! We still don't have the equality of other races in this country.

What do you mean I won't admit blacks rob other blacks...of course they do! Just like whites rob other whites and latinos rob other latinos.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I see this has turned into a race issue. I assure you that was not where I had anticipated this thread going when I wrote it.

Racists on this site? Of course. What did you expect? It seems to be a part of humans, and we can't completely quite shake it. Why? I have no idea. I never really have gotten it.....the whole "idea" of racism.

But there are racists to be sure of all ethnicities. Unfortunately, the disease of racism isn't just contained in the white population.

Pretty sad world really.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join