It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout "Game" Backfires, Woman Attacked- What Is Going On With Our Society???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Click to watch this moron get what he deserves.

Why does this type of thing keep happening. In this video a woman is attacked but does get her vengeance. It is sad to see this type of thing happening, and you can't help but ask, why????

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here. It didn't really appear to be the knockout game to me, but whatever that a-hole was trying to accomplish certainly back-fired. It was satisfying to see him get smashed. The guy taking the video might have been with the guy that got his hind end kicked. Maybe not. I cannot tell for sure. I wish there was more context. Either way...instant justice.
edit on 12/9/2013 by freakjive because: added info

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Can't really see how it goes down but it looked like the intended victim put the attacker down.
This can't happen enough.
Assaulting people at random is certainly no game.
Due to a neck injury a good shot to the head could leave me paralyzed.
That's another reason I have a CCP.

Eta: Anyone filming these attacks deserves to get hit as well.
edit on 9-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I wondered if it was truly the knockout game myself when I watched it. If so, this would be the first time I've ever heard of a woman getting targeted.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Now that was a well placed kick right in the kisser!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

solongandgoodnight
Why does this type of thing keep happening. In this video a woman is attacked but does get her vengeance. It is sad to see this type of thing happening, and you can't help but ask, why????

The video was not clear enough to determine if an attack did occur, but one of the people talking on the vid told another person that the woman had been attacked.

If it *was* an attack, they should have worked him over with a baseball bat and threw him in the dumpster.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
We call it Happy slapping here in the UK. Here is a few idiots getting what they deserve.

Must admit I can't wait for someone to try this in Texas lol.
Slap...bang..the end.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The guys recording it were saying "Lets go....lets go" and the idiot did not connect the way he should have...and got a beat down. In fact, this beating was tame compared to what kids to the victim if they are not knocked out immediately.

There have also been several cases of this 'game' attributed to women young and old. Like I have said before, nothing will happen till one is SHOT dead. One was stabbed but TPTB do not want to ban knives, just guns. Wait for it...it will happen.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Every time a punk gets what he deserves an Angel gets its wings

*I've just coined that saying*

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
He got what he deserved. Left on the sidewalk to bleed, unfortunately, not to death.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Michigan:

This has become an epidemic.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

boymonkey74
We call it Happy slapping here in the UK. Here is a few idiots getting what they deserve.

Must admit I can't wait for someone to try this in Texas lol.
Slap...bang..the end.

I had one of the local LEO's I know ask me if I had heard of this the other day.

I responded " no, why is it happening around here?" In fear that my kids may be targeted.

He said " HELL NO!!! This is Texas, everyone has a gun."

Texas...you are a world unto yourself, sometimes I am quite pleased I moved here, the reputation alone sometimes staves off a lot of this retarded crap.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

In Texas ...all men are cowards..

See how this defenseless women was in NO NEED of a gun. That's how people without a security blanket live...aka gun. Should make all gun carrying men cringe..
...what is your excuse now...if a woman and in some cases a child can stop a criminal without the need of a weapon, what else you got..

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

this thread was not started about guns. please do not derail this thread with your nonsense. if you would like to start your own thread please feel free to do so.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Buahahaha that stupid a$$ jackwagon got exactly what he deserved.as I've said before the people playing this "game" should suffer mob beatings on the streets til they are dead so that the other scumbags thinking about doing this know what they have coming. Prison is not good enough for people who do this type of stuff.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by oblvion

See how this defenseless women was in NO NEED of a gun. That's how people without a security blanket live...aka gun. Should make all gun carrying men cringe..
...what is your excuse now...if a woman and in some cases a child can stop a criminal without the need of a weapon, what else you got..

If she had a gun, this piece of trash would be dead, and his buddied would think twice before playing it ever again!!! Problem solved as far as I am concerned.

This is not happening in Texas because of the fear of retaliation.

I think that speaks for itself.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by oblvion

I got a Smith & Wesson and when I'm done they won't be attacking anyone else again...hell they won't be doing much of anything save for rotting in the ground. So to each their own, but I won't have to work nearly as hard to drop these fools.

Also why does this seem like a good time to take a baseless shot at gun owners. Are you that sad that you can't just accept that in America guns are part of our society?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Yeah cuz your so much better than the idiot trying to assault the woman..

C'mon do you even think before you type...asking for the death of someone on streets..is no better than someone thinking about doing this or doing this.

Difference between you and them...they have the balls to actually do something about their sick thoughts.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Of course...all men should be wussies..I am tired of being a man..give me gun to make me feel safe..

On your reply...why don't you just come out and say.."i'm a coward and I have gun to prove it"...

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

please stop derailing this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join