It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccine Dangers -and- Possible Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Deaths.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hearing a lot about Jaime Foxx lately.

A couple of weeks ago it went viral that he had been poisoned on the set because by some guy named Diddy.

Don't know much about Foxx or Diddy but I am curious about why he is being used as the latest distraction.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Tragic: Actress Dies By Assisted Suicide Following Devastating COVID Booster Injuries NewsWars / July 03, 2023 at 03:34AM
A Slovakian actress died this month by assisted suicide in Liestal, Switzerland, following devastating health consequences from the COVID

booster shot.

Katarina Pavelek, who was known for her work on Fox Sports Live as well as her roles in The Mindy Project (2012), and Marry Me (2014) had received the COVID booster about a year ago, but experienced significant health problems shortly after receiving the experimental injection.

Soon after taking the shot, 41-year-old Pavelek was diagnosed with myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), a complex incurable neurological illness that affects daily life.

“At times, this condition may confine people to their beds. ME/CFS can worsen if individuals with this illness overwork themselves. The model was also suspected to have respiratory ALS, a neurodegenerative disorder that weakens the muscles involved in breathing and swallowing,” Evie Magazine reported.

Pavelek made a disturbing announcement June 1 on Instagram: she had decided to end her own life because she could no longer bear living with her vaccine-induced illness.

LINK

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Another Media personality suddenly dies due to a heart issue, even though she had no known heart problems.

One of the most popular tv weather meteorologist Elise Finch, 51, died over the weekend, after suffering what her friends are calling an acute medical emergency.

While the exact cause of death hasn’t been determined, Media take Out learned that one person close to Elise told Media take Out that they suspect it was a cardiovascular event, like a heart attack or a stroke.

Cardiovascular events have been on the rise lately, especially for Black people, for unexplained reasons.

CBS News, where Elise was employed broke the news early this morning, saying, “Elise has been a friend and team member at WCBS for 16 years.”
Source: mediatakeout.com...

Heart problems are increasing due to "unexplained reasons".

It's MADDENING how mentally slow Americans are becoming. They just accept what happens and move along, without attempting to figure out "WHY".

Or they see that Congress and White House staffers did not inject themselves with the Covid-19 vaccines, but fail to figure out that just maybe they and their family shouldn't get injected with the drug either.

DUH!!

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
July 18, 2022

ANNABELLE HAM - Age 22 - Unexplained Sudden Death.

TRAGIC: nypost.com...

Suffering Illnesses over a lifetime is one of the goals of the Covid-19 vaccine. Dying too quickly shows how inexact and crude the project was/is.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 18, 2022

Suffering Illnesses over a lifetime is one of the goals of the Covid-19 vaccine. Dying too quickly shows how inexact and crude the project was/is.

I think it's going exactly as planned. The intent was to harm for nefarious reasons (depopulation) and then to profit from it.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

July 18, 2022

I think it's going exactly as planned. The intent was to harm for nefarious reasons (depopulation) and then to profit from it.

This was their intent. They #ed up.
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

July 18, 2022

TUESDAY JULY 25, 2023

Sadly...Medical Professionals who don't consider theCovid-19 vaccine as a possible cause, are participating in this deadly plan, whether they know it or not. Another High-Profile person stricken due to BLOOD CLOTS...

Singer Tori Kelly is currently hospitalized and getting treatment for blood clots around her vital organs, with one source telling us the situation is "really serious."

Sources close to the Grammy-winning singer tell us she was at dinner in downtown L.A. Sunday night with friends when her heart started beating really fast. We're told Tori passed out, and was "out for a while."
www.tmz.com...

edit on 7/25/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The Son of Basketball Player LeBRON JAMES suffered a Heart Attack during basketball practice, and was rushed to the hospital.

He is only 18 years old: www.nbcnews.com...

Sports teams require their players to be fully vaccinated don't they?

When the news broke this morning, FoxNews put a doctor on the air to explain that athletes are more afflicted with sudden heart attacks than non-athletes. I thought it was the other way around. Malpractice insurance premiums will go through the roof when the Covid Vaccine / Heart & Blood illness connection starts being brought to court by plaintiffs.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
August 30, 2023

Fitness Influencer Larissa Borges Dies Suddenly From Double Cardiac Arrest

Source: gettr.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
oh well, That'll be the sister in hospital with blood clots in her lungs. They were all warned but told me to shut my mouth as stay away.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
oh well, That'll be the sister in hospital with blood clots in her lungs. They were all warned but told me to shut my mouth as stay away.

So many people don't care, or are too dumb, or are in financial survival mode, to question what these Covid vaccines do to the body long-term. Medical people love it, but look what happens when "important" people are negatively affected...

Ex Fox News Host Megyn Kelly has some serious health issues after the "Vaccine" injection(s): www.americainsider.org...

Because the news doesn't report this, people think their Fall injections this year are "safe", when in reality the same goals are in place by the medical community... To make people suffer for years...generating lots of revenue for everyone affiliated with health and wellness.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join