It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout "Game" Backfires, Woman Attacked- What Is Going On With Our Society???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

And on your post why don't you just come out and say "I'm a troll" ??? If your life is so boring you feel the need to come on the internet to stir the pot...your life is pretty sad. I suggest you get out more.

Back on topic...ah hell nothing much more to add. This is pretty cut and dry, if you play you should pay...with your life.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

So you think that the people committing these crimes are justified in doing what their doing. Easy to see what you are, you are one those people who go on the news and say the criminal didn't deserve to be punished for committing the crime, he's just misunderstood and having a bad day and just got caught up with the wrong crowd. Pathetic.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Absolutely fantastic, that guy comes to her defence so quickly, just boots that guy straight in the jaw.
Whatever the attacker was trying to do, he picked the wrong woman because not only did he not take her down, she ended up getting him down, and then after the other guy jaws him with his foot, the woman is just pounding the crap out of the attacker.

Great stuff, this should happen to more idiots who do "happy slapping" or "knockout game" kinda stupid stuff!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

solongandgoodnight
reply to post by freakjive

I wondered if it was truly the knockout game myself when I watched it. If so, this would be the first time I've ever heard of a woman getting targeted.

This one is surely a woman. The guy attacking her didn't manage to drop her, but it's a classic attempt at a knockout attack.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Onslaught2996
reply to post by oblvion

In Texas ...all men are cowards..

See how this defenseless women was in NO NEED of a gun. That's how people without a security blanket live...aka gun. Should make all gun carrying men cringe..
...what is your excuse now...if a woman and in some cases a child can stop a criminal without the need of a weapon, what else you got..

Yeah, except in Texas it didn't have to happen in the first place. Which is better? No attempted attack because everyone knows they might be picking on a gun owner, or an attempted attack in which two people suffer from some degree of violence as a result?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

SLAYER69
Every time a punk gets what he deserves an Angel gets its wings

*I've just coined that saying*

You've just ruined It's a Wonderful Life for me forever.
"Every time a bell rings........SLAP!!".
Oh well, that movie gets too much play anyway.
Now if they could only change the plot so Mr. Potter gets smacked.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The woman was lucky she was in a mall. If not, as most of these cases go, she would have been jumped by the remaining crew and beaten till unconscious. It is happening quite often. Most times this nonsense happens during the summer when kids are 'bored'. Happens a few times each summer but in the last 6-8 years these types of attacks, as well as mob attacks has increased.

They are rarely punished if caught. Here are some solutions.

1. Pass legislation that if you upload a video of someone being harmed you are charged with a misdemeanor and a 250 dollar fine. This will dry up quick.
2. DO NOT walk alone. It is quite simple. The Buddy System!
3. SHUT DOWN Hip Hop Superstar. If there was a Redneck git r done site uploading these videos it would be shut quickly. Don't deny it as you just sound dumb.
4. If you live in a state with Open Carry...do it. Put a 45 on your hip and these pussies will NOT attack you. They are not going after the local hood rat or hanging outside the local Gym..they are preying on the weakest to try their one hit bs.

Guns do not make you stronger, but they can be a deterrent. If you do not like guns, fine, do not buy one but DO NOT take the ability for others to not have one nor knock someone if they do. Men are not the only people who carry and I could introduce you to women 15-85 that ALL carry and if they were to be robbed they would plug you pretty quick. For some guns are about power, for me, it is about protecting my family.

edit on 12am31amf0000002013-12-09T10:19:11-06:001011 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Dang, that was an illegal kick to a downed opponent's head, oh well that's what you get for assaulting a woman and this isn't the UFC!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

I pretty much have to agree with you there. The uploading of these videos is a big part of the problem as I'm sure there is some amount of coolness or attention the kids get for being apart of it. If anything the person video taping should be charged with the same crimes as the actual person or persons doing the assaulting. I have never understood why the video guy never gets attacked in these situations. They should be held under citizens arrest until an LEO can come detain them as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for the day I find out this has been tried on one of my family members as most of them are getting pretty old and would appear to be prime targets...that is until you find out my mom/grandma/grandpa/ect. are all packin heat. I doubt our country upbringing will lend a moments pause...I just hope they are lucky enough to get a chance to fight back.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I have to wonder if some severely lacking parenting is playing a role here. I wouldn't have dared pulled a stunt like that as a kid because, my dad would have made sure I paid for it. He would have made me publicly apologize, among other things. I knew better.

What about this game is "fun"? How is it a game? Why would anyone think it was a good idea? Those questions make me seriously question the way these "kids" grew up.

I'm glad to see some retaliation... I hope it makes at least a few of them think twice.
edit on 12/9/2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm calling shenanigans on this video.

1. Zero provenance. Who filmed this video and when and where was it shot?
2. The person filming this video obviously knows what's going on since he starts with, "here we go" just as the guy starts running, but he conveniently misses the attack itself and then comments, "yeah he just hit her" as the "attacker" is on the ground? REALLY? When things go south, he doesn't run, doesn't try to help the "attacker" or at the very least try to make himself less conspicuous so as not to incur anyone's wrath?
3. In the split second while the camera is panning, the attacker allegedly suckers punches a woman in the head from behind and ends up on the ground getting pummeled by her? Ever seen somebody sucker punched in the back of the head? Is she wearing some sort of bullet proof Aquanet?
4. Seems like crowded malls with security guards and cameras are a very unlikely place for "the knockout game."
5. Video shows up on a video site but doesn't make the news despite "the knockout game" being a hot news item?
edit on 9-12-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

daryllyn
I have to wonder if some severely lacking parenting is playing a role here. I wouldn't have dared pulled a stunt like that as a kid because, my dad would have made sure I paid for it. He would have made me publicly apologize, among other things. I knew better.

Highlighted the operative word there.

A lot of these kids came from broken families and their father was likely Daddy Guv who is the worst sort of absentee parent.

And as we see, a village cannot raise a child better than two parents can.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theantediluvian

the guy clearly gets waxed with a foot to the face..........this is not fake. Bizarre, but not fake.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

ketsuko

daryllyn

Highlighted the operative word there.

A lot of these kids came from broken families and their father was likely Daddy Guv who is the worst sort of absentee parent.

And as we see, a village cannot raise a child better than two parents can.

I hear you there, but, in my opinion, there is no good excuse for a mother to not teach kindness and common courtesy to her children, single or not.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I hate to be the one to point out the obvious (especially because doing so isn't politically correct), but as the videos of this "knockout game" clearly show, it isn't all elements of our society in America doing this - it is one clearly visible group.

Way to perpetuate bad stereotypes kids...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It all reminds me of the youth gangs in Clockwork Orange doing crazy stuff because they don't have much else to do in their dystopia. Or they could just jerks - lots of those.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kingcaii

Look at her face

Amazes me how anyone can stick up for their BF/GF when they hit them, but it took me a few years of being a battered husband to learn that so...
If anyone hits you leave them!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Just animals testing the fences. Of course these pussies are targeting women again. This one is apparently "not having it" as they would put it lol. Get in jail. Stay for a while. Its where they belong. Eventually they'll sucker someone who will "pop a cap" in return and we'll all smile broadly

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join