It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knockout "Game" Backfires, Woman Attacked- What Is Going On With Our Society???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The thing that concerns me is the GIGANTIC 800lb gorilla in the room that nobody seems to ever want to talk about in the media...

These are racially motivated black on white hate crimes, assaults and murders.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
The thing that concerns me is the GIGANTIC 800lb gorilla in the room that nobody seems to ever want to talk about in the media...

It's against the law to tell the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

I am saddened I could only give you one star for that.

That comment deserved like 7598320243604306 stars.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

I am saddened I could only give you one star for that.

That comment deserved like 7598320243604306 stars.

LOL

Strange times we live in.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Someone needs to be brave, stand up and just say it. So I will (at the risk of being called a racist).

Blacks are targeting Whites and using the "Knockout Game" as a code word for "Hate Crime".

The media is downplaying the fact that Blacks are targeting Whites.

There, it has been said out loud.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why else would it be called polar bear hunting?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

So let's prosecute and treat these like hate crimes.

Let's call them hate crimes.

Let's post the attacker's pictures on the news with the words Racial Attack, Hate Crime and Racist underneath them.

Let's start to tell the damn truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

This is my 2nd acct, but when I signed up with this one in 2010 Id started talking about a few things concerning this game and the motivations. No one had heard much of it or the flash mobs.. didnt belive me. I was labeled a racist. Im not white, and though usually only whites can be racist 'round these parts.. I was one because I "didnt understand".
The good thing about the internet is that you can do some research and with the most modest research you can read the motivations from the people themselves who play this game. Why do you think they have the city's respective hate crime task force looking into the instances in Philly, DC, NYC, and STL?? WHy?! Oh.. maybe because they admit its racially motivated against whites, Asians, and jews on myspace, facebook, etc. and in interviews and recordings ?? Maybe because in some instances "beat whitey night" and "polar bearing" is race specific??
In Illinos its called Polar Bearing or Polar Bear Hunting... and they come to your neighborhood and go hunting.. then brag about it in social media. The motivations arent hard to discern when they let you know exactly what they are.

Im not talking about a smack.. these are brutal. More than a sprinkling of deaths as the media likes to pretend. Look into it. Google it. Start with looking up Delbert Belton...

Whats more important.. political correctness or human lives??

www.washingtontimes.com...

Chris Lane??

Edwards tweeted in April, “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”
Three days before Lane, who was white, was fatally shot last Friday while jogging, Edwards tweeted, “With my n—as when it’s time to start taken life’s.”
And one day before the murder, he wrote on Facebook, “I’ve never been this made in my life.” In another post that day, he wrote cryptically, “Bang 2 drops in one day.”

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

think I'm gonna start carrying a carpenters hammer with me everywhere i go.

Its funner to get in close...guns are for cowards.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

superluminal11
reply to post by boymonkey74

think I'm gonna start carrying a carpenters hammer with me everywhere i go.

Its funner to get in close...guns are for cowards.

You can name it your own thing! Instead of "The Knockout Game" you should call it "Hammer Time!"

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies
Someone needs to be brave, stand up and just say it. So I will (at the risk of being called a racist).

Blacks are targeting Whites and using the "Knockout Game" as a code word for "Hate Crime".

Laura Ingraham, a FOX news commentator, has the guts to say it. She's been accused of being a racist for doing so.

Laura Ingraham

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

ColeYounger

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

Laura Ingraham, a FOX news commentator, has the guts to say it. She's been accused of being a racist for doing so.

Laura Ingraham

Allen West has a very good view of this situation.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

People have to not be afraid to tell the truth about things that are actually happening.

Something has happened that people think it is ok to do things like the "Knockout Game" suddenly. Where are they learning that this is ok?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

People have to not be afraid to tell the truth about things that are actually happening.

Something has happened that people think it is ok to do things like the "Knockout Game" suddenly. Where are they learning that this is ok?

Because the pendulum is swinging the other way. Blacks are in power now.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

So do whites get to fight back? Or will they still be racists if they do that?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

So do whites get to fight back? Or will they still be racists if they do that?

We're considered racist no matter what we do.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

than it'll be a hate crime because WE fought back.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

CardiffGiant
i do not think the guy doing the slapping deserved to be shot to death for that.
you dont think that is a bit excessive?

Actually its not excessive at all, and that's the reason why shootings such as the one in Michigan have been ruled justified. In order to “knock someone out” you are exerting enough brutal force to their head that it actually can cause trauma, concussion, and potentially death. You are literally smacking the brain against the inside of the skull. That is by its very definition intended to cause “great bodily harm or death”, and thus is justified in use of deadly force as an appropriate level of response in return.
edit on 12/9/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

suz62

EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

In reality, no one is in power but the ruling class. There is no pendulum to swing. The rest of you are about to discover you are ALL on one big ol reservation ( welcome) and only thought you were in power or free at one time or another. The ruling class.. and everyone else. No middle and only 2 classes.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
White on black That's DOJ intervention. More than a dozen attacks by black youth on whites with NO robbery...that's kids playing games. Who knows maybe this is what Trayvon was trying to play

edit on 12pm31pmfu2013-12-09T20:25:13-06:000813 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join