It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles Cases Triple in U.S., Vaccine Refusal Here and Elsewhere to Blame

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

A strong immune system is one that can quickly and adequately deal with microbes and viruses. I read the article you listed, it contains nothing to justify your statement. This is what a normal immune system is supposed to do if it is not compromised for a multitude of reasons.

AI am way past that article, studying the interaction of diet, metabolism, body chemistry, and the basis of pharmaceuticals used to treat these problems already. I see nothing of interest in that article. It states that more research is needed to find what helps and what doesn't. The things they are looking into is what I am researching.

A proper electrolyte balance is necessary for a good immune system to work properly. So are the necessary immune system chemical stores and a properly functioning metabolism. Along with that we need energy to fight diseases. This gives a person a strong immune system.

Saying it either works or is weak is far from true. If we build too many chemicals and the body cannot properly moderate their use or identify microbes or viruses, it is not working as it should. Then the immune response can be problematic. Overactive immune systems may come from an off balance diet or from an immune system that is too strong...too strong and strong are different in my book. This subject is tied strongly to metabolism on an individual basis. If you do not get adequate exercise to stimulate the metabolism and excrete the overabundance of chemicals they can be problematic. Everything is tied together.

Spend some more time reading thousands of research articles on this subject then come back to me and discuss what you know, maybe I can learn something from you then. I am giving you a challenge to learn more.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

ninepointfive

WHOA there. can't have something that specific coming from a drug company label. yet we're the freaks for saying vaccines cause Autism, and there it is, right on the label.

The problems listed on the vaccine inserts are the real reason for the vaccine, it's the list of profitable diseases which the vaccine can cause, they don't list them in big writing on the front or nobody would want the jabs.

The true reason for vaccines are the profitable lifelong consequences which frequently occur post-vaccination. Some people don't like to believe that Big Pharma would do that to us i.e. deliberately make us sick for profit. Well the same people who own Big Pharma also own the Military Industrial Complex; these people create war (first funding terrorism) and then profit from it, knowing that it shouldn't seem so far-fetched that they would create and spread disease to profit from it. As it turns out we don't even need to speculate, the science shows this is what they are doing.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

rickymouse
reply to post by hiddencode

Since squalenes are critical to the formation of the memory of immune cells, it seems strange to want to suppress them. Here is an article that addresses how they are trying to weaken us by lowering cholesterol. This should be listed in a cholesterol thread I suppose but I am a little tied up in my studies today. www.cholesterol-and-health.com... We don't need to subsidize this if we just don't block it's usability in the body. It almost seems that the medical and pharmaceutical industries are trying to weaken us to expand their business.

Thank you rickymouse, I agree completely! We know that Tylenol (Paracetamol) suppresses our immune system, yet they push it on us every time we get sick, they clearly want our immune system weak. Then the next thing they try to sell us an immune system by pushing vaccines onto us. They are complete hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

ManFromEurope
Well, that sounds like a win for vaccination, right?

Many are left dead and disabled from vaccines, the pharmaceuticals refer to that as 'Wastage'

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We know very well that SIDS is caused by vaccines, it's even listed on the vaccine inserts. When you remove vaccines for under-2's, SIDS vanishes.

You can get exemptions from vaccines, but even if you couldn't it would be better to home-school a healthy child than to have an Autistic child who will end up dependent on you for life banging their head against the wall.

AutumnWitch657
SIDS is not caused by vaccines. Such a stupid thing to say. You know your kids won't get into school without vaccines don't you? Are you prepared to home school them? Not from what I've read so far.

link   
Same crap, different day.

An effective eye drug is available for $50. But many doctors choose a $2,000 alternative.

The two drugs have been declared equivalently miraculous. Tested side by side in six major trials, both prevent blindness in a common old-age affliction. Biologically, they are cousins. They’re even made by the same company.

But one holds a clear price advantage.

Doctors choose the more expensive drug more than half a million times every year, a choice that costs the Medicare program, the largest single customer, an extra $1 billion or more annually.

Spending that much may make little sense for a country burdened by ever-
rising health bills, but as is often the case in American health care, there is a certain economic logic: Doctors and drugmakers profit when more-costly treatments are adopted.

Source - Washington Post

link   
reply to post by hiddencode

Yeah, Tylenol is in everything now too. It is a good drug to take if there is a real need, but suppressing the immune system often makes things worse if done too much.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The claim that combined vaccines are just as safe as separate jabs is a lie.

Source - Sage Journals

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone from the anti-vaccine camp to show me a medical treatment, be it "conventional" or "alternative," that works 100% of the time (heck, I'll even accept >50% of the time) and has a 0% risk of adverse effects. As far as I know, such a treatment does not exist.

Of course vaccines aren't harmless. Of course there's risk involved. The rare cases where people do experience serious adverse effects from vaccines, however, should not be used to damn the entire idea of vaccination. I've heard some people say that even if one vaccine causes one child to "go Autistic" (as Rubinstein/Hiddencode would say) that all vaccination should be halted. Using this logic, we should just abandon medicine altogether, unless there's some reason why vaccines are special and must be held to a different standard than every other type of medication, treatment, cure, etc.

The idea that vaccines aren't tested for safety, or that they're barely tested, before being approved for use is ludicrous. If you believe this is true I encourage you to read up on the extensive process a drug or medical device must go through before being OK'd by the FDA.

The idea that no unvaccinated autistic people exist is also patently untrue.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

opopanax
I'm still waiting for someone from the anti-vaccine camp to show me a medical treatment, be it "conventional" or "alternative," that works 100% of the time (heck, I'll even accept >50% of the time) and has a 0% risk of adverse effects. As far as I know, such a treatment does not exist.

Of course vaccines aren't harmless. Of course there's risk involved. The rare cases where people do experience serious adverse effects from vaccines, however, should not be used to damn the entire idea of vaccination. I've heard some people say that even if one vaccine causes one child to "go Autistic" (as Rubinstein/Hiddencode would say) that all vaccination should be halted. Using this logic, we should just abandon medicine altogether, unless there's some reason why vaccines are special and must be held to a different standard than every other type of medication, treatment, cure, etc.

The idea that vaccines aren't tested for safety, or that they're barely tested, before being approved for use is ludicrous. If you believe this is true I encourage you to read up on the extensive process a drug or medical device must go through before being OK'd by the FDA.

Exactly!!
And that is the whole reason people should be given the option of freedom of choice, and informed consent.
People shouldnt be forced to vaccinate, nor should they be "scared" into it. They simply should be free to choose what is right for them and theirs.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by golemina

They have solid stools....they are healthy, they get a very good diet, It is just they do not have the capability to understand how to use a toilet, I don't think you understand the severity of the Autism some have at my place of work.
Put it this way one chap I look after can not feed himself, he is 40, he has PICA and is two to one 24 hours a day.
If left to his own devices outside he would walk into the road, he bites his fingers and must wear gloves on his hands when he starts biting. He has bitten two halves off his right hand fingers off when he was younger.
But he loves to listen to music and laughs when I sing..he enjoys my company as much as I do his. His world is about touching and listening, he has to have two to one care due to his behavior of pulling hair and not letting go and as you know people with autism are very very strong.
He is similar to this young chap.

Anyhow sorry OP for derailing a little
I jusy had to educate him...

edit on 9-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

You haven't 'jusy' educated anyone.

Whoever this little guys 'caretakers' are the worst kind of idiots.

His whacking himself in the head is totally exemplary of the type of 'self-stimulation' loops I was talking about.

That little guy is whacked on natural morphine...

Look at his eyes!

There is no way his bowels have been corrected.

Putting a helmet on his head... and resorting to have your 'charges' wear diapers...

Cuz you're obviously too SLOW to understand ANYTHING about your 'charges'...

Pretty much falls under the category of NEGLECT.

You've got this fighting the good fight attitude and apparently sell yourself as I really care about my 'charges' schtick but you're pretty much clueless and don't REALLY give a hoot... It's about your paycheck.

I'm guessing you're one of those pink ribbon guys...

If someone came to me advocating remedying the baseline disruptions to the metabolic processes with SIMPLE ADJUSTMENTS IN DIET!!! ...

I would be ALL over it.

"Really? How does that work?"

Instead we got you crusading FOR inoculations!

Job security?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Answer the post then...do you want people to die from not getting vaccinated? do you want to stop research on an AIDS vaccine?
It is a simple question.

So much for ANY technical expertise...

ANYONE want to explain to my good buddy Monk what the technical barriers are to developing an 'AIDS' vaccine?

(Besides the fact that there is NO SUCH DISEASE?
)

For any of you that want a historical comparison to a another serious PHANTOM 'disease'...

Look up PINK DISEASE.

It is an EXACT parallel to the 'Autism' EPIDEMIC, caused 100% by inoculations.

PINK DISEASE was caused by MERCURY in teething powders in vogue at the time...

Those MORON doctors actually even found/identified the 'VIRUS' that caused the 'disease'...

'Treatments', including inoculations, never worked, of course.

The 'disease' stopped occuring when the manufacturers STOPPED putting MERCURY in the teething powders... TADA!

Just like 'Autism' will stop occurring , when we stop 'inoculating' children...

It's like deja vu all over again!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

You drink your Kool-aid, I'll drink mine.
P.S The formaldehyde our bodies produce IS NOT the same as the synthetic formaldehyde in vaccines.

So it's not CH2O?

I bet you don't even realize it's an organic solvent.

Now, some might try to claim that the formaldehyde in vaccines is different from the formaldehyde in your body, but they are wrong. Formaldehyde, whether it is in a vaccine or your body, consists of two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen atom bound to a carbon atom. The chemical structure is the same.

F romaldehyde table for vaccines.

If a child got all of those doses all at once (which they never would), they would get a total of 1,824μg, or 1.824mg, of formaldehyde. A 3.2kg (~7lb) newborn with an average blood volume of 83.3mL/kg would naturally have, at any given time, about 575-862μg of formaldehyde circulating in their blood. By the time they are 6 years old (~46lb or 21kg), they'll naturally have 3,562-5,342μg of formaldehyde in their blood. Bear in mind that the formaldehyde from each shot will not build up in their bodies from shot to shot, as it is very rapidly (within hours) metabolized and eliminated as formate in the urine or breathed out as CO2.

www.harpocratesspeaks.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

opopanax

Liposomal vitamin C will fit the bill, it is the supreme virus killer. Vitamin C is a wonderful thing, more to do with eradicating smallpox or polio than man made vac's. As if man knew it all, lol, oh boy.

It becomes obvious who the DA's are in threads like this.

I agree we should abandon our current form of medicine, modern medicine is responsible for so many deaths and nobody notices I guess. I believe an old doc said it best.

Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food. Hippocrates

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

golemina

boymonkey74

They have solid stools....they are healthy, they get a very good diet, It is just they do not have the capability to understand how to use a toilet, I don't think you understand the severity of the Autism some have at my place of work.
Put it this way one chap I look after can not feed himself, he is 40, he has PICA and is two to one 24 hours a day.
If left to his own devices outside he would walk into the road, he bites his fingers and must wear gloves on his hands when he starts biting. He has bitten two halves off his right hand fingers off when he was younger.
But he loves to listen to music and laughs when I sing..he enjoys my company as much as I do his. His world is about touching and listening, he has to have two to one care due to his behavior of pulling hair and not letting go and as you know people with autism are very very strong.

You've got this fighting the good fight attitude and apparently sell yourself as I really care about my 'charges' schtick but you're pretty much clueless and don't REALLY give a hoot... It's about your paycheck.

Is there a reason you are being so rude? Going by your join date, you have been around more than long enough to know that's not how we roll here.

You might get a better response if you approached it differently.

Boymonkey, it takes a special person to work in that field, I think it's great and I'm glad they have you.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

nugget1

golemina
SIDS!

Another 100% caused by inoculations 'disease'!

The 'medical' geniuses have got all kinds of 'remedies' to prevent children from dying from the NON-EXISTANT 'disease' referred to as SIDS.

What it is plain and simple... is an ADVERSE REACTION to inoculations!

Who has the numbers about how many deaths 'doctors' cause in their CRUSADE to cure a NON-EXISTANT disease?

(Leading cause of death... SUFFOCATION! Typically brought on by any kind vomiting. Because their DOGMA says kids suffocate from sleeping on their stomachs! (It causes this mysterious and spontaneous constriction in the throat.) They force kids to sleep on their backs... Often resorting to bundling!)

Anyone remember all of the insanity that caused with childrens bedding, etc...

Rather than LOOK IN THE MIRROR! That's right! You MURDERED that child! (with your inoculations).

"We couldn't POSSIBLY have killed that child with inoculations! They're safe! It must be this disease..."

Trust me when I tell you that you simply can't get the statistics regarding SIDS vs when the child was inoculated.

I guess the instant they hand you your 'medical' diploma... the STUPIDITY FAIRY comes along... and DING! You're suddenly TOTALLY BLIND as to statistical causation!

The stupidity is hilarious! The body count... NOT so much.

edit on 8-12-2013 by golemina because: Curse you Red Typos!

Sorry, Golemina- you are wrong on this one. SIDS has been with us since the beginning of recorded history. You will even find it described in the bible.
I have personal knowledge of a family members child dying of crib death who WAS NOT EVER given a vaccination, or shot, of any kind.

Sorry big guy! But you're ANECDOTAL testimony just doesn't cover it...

Do SHOW ME is the historical DSM manuals the support for your somewhat ridiculous claims.

extra DIV

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

daryllyn

golemina

boymonkey74

Is there a reason you are being so rude? Going by your join date, you have been around more than long enough to know that's not how we roll here.

You might get a better response if you approached it differently.

Boymonkey, it takes a special person to work in that field, I think it's great and I'm glad they have you.

Sorry it offends you.

Please join in and make any corrections to my narrative that is actually incorrect.

Quite a few participants in this thread have show the propagandist slant of this thread...

So when WE are accused of pretty much every defect imaginable cuz we are 'anti-inoculations'... it's OK in your judgment?

But when a person such as myself, WHO IS IN THE TRENCHES, actually cleaning up the 'medical' MORONS insanity...

Points out in excruciating detail their defects in logic, historical context, methodology, implementation, MORALITY...

I'm being RUDE?

I'm sorry girl... The truth vis-a-vis 'medical' 'science'... it's kind of ugly.

We denying ignorance?

Or kissing it on both checks?

edit on 9-12-2013 by golemina because: Missing word.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Anybody remember the topic.....

Measles Cases Triple in U.S., Vaccine Refusal Here and Elsewhere to Blame

It is pretty obvious some here have forgotten that You are responsible for your own posts. and that We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

If this lapse continues, posts will be removed, and there exists the possibility of Post Bans.

Thanks.

edit on Mon Dec 9 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join