It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles Cases Triple in U.S., Vaccine Refusal Here and Elsewhere to Blame

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Vaccine apologists and acolytes do not accept that vaccines and vaccinations are double edged swords with a twist of irony in the middle. That twist, according to my research, is quasi- or pseudo-scientific information proffered by vested interests – usually vaccine makers – financing, performing, clandestinely writing, and publishing in journals they own, studies that promote their vaccines as favorable and accurate ‘science’. I have found over the years that studies either were stopped; manipulated to bring in predetermined results; or data skewed favorably toward vaccines.

Nothing attests to how studies are manipulated more than the CDC’s Verstraeten study about mercury/Thimerosal in vaccines causing damage, especially Autism. Thomas Verstraeten, MD, was an epidemiologist for the CDC back in 1999 and that information was revealed in documents a member of Congress received from the U.S. CDC in August 2013, and about which I wrote an article.

For those who think vaccines are safe – despite their containing mercury, aluminum, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde/Formalin, borax, and a litany of other neurotoxic chemicals, plus foreign animal DNA, possible unknown animal viruses [SV40 was in the original polio vaccines], human fetal cell lines, outer membrane vesicles, bioengineered particles, genetically-modified proteins made from insect cells – and injected in as many as nine vaccines during one well-baby visit that infants and toddlers, the most vulnerable in society, are mandated to receive. If that isn’t chemical child abuse, I don’t what is. If parents were to give those chemicals to their kids to eat or drink, they would be prosecuted for child abuse. - See more at: www.naturalblaze.com...

www.naturalblaze.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Drug manufacturers are being called on the carpet for fast-tracking drugs and falsifying their research data. Avandia, statins and Gardasil, to name just a few, were KNOWN to be ineffective and problematic BEFORE their release.
My children were vaccinated, but if I had it to do over, I would not have them vaccinated before the age of twelve, if at all, and then for rubella and polio only.
I would rather take a chance on complications from a childhood disease than death - or worse - from a vaccination.
People no longer have faith that the CDC is being truthful, and the jury is still out.
If you believe you are being told the truth, and their is no risk in vaccinating your child, by all means, do so! You will be protecting them from morons like me who are not willing to risk our children's lives' until it can be proven that vaccinations will not cause their death, or turn them into a vegetable.
Just like religion, you will find evidence to support what ever side of the fence you are sitting on.
I don't think someone should be condemned for vaccinating their child, and vice versa.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

golemina

boncho
reply to post by golemina

At the turn of the century (1900's)... NO ONE died from heart attacks. NO ONE!!! There was NO SUCH disease. Tada!

nah, sure there wasn't, there was just a really low life expectancy. And if you go back to the to 1000 BCE, there was even less disease! And there were no viruses, or bacteria!

Problem was (is always...) diet.
(And clean SPRING water, sanitation)
Those guys ate animal fats. Had no heart attacks.
Doctors (and the FDA) dietary and medical recommendations... Heart attacks, the leading cause of work stopage.

No actually, laziness and not being worked to death or having your life cut short before you could even get heart disease.

Although there are many factors. Considering the life expectancy during the industrial revolution was anywhere from 25-40* in some places, it is no wonder people never had time to have heart problems.

Of course, this doesn't represent the entire picture. Hundreds and thousands died before they reached 18 years, which offsets the lucky few who did live into old age. They died from lack of healthcare, to common diseases, to malnutrition, etc. Others were simply worked to death in factories.

This still goes on in some parts of the world, and the same society that allows us to get fat and have heart attacks, also lets us grow into old age.

edit on 9-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

For those who think vaccines are safe – despite their containing mercury, aluminum, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde/Formalin, borax…

What type of mercury? Does it cross the blood brain-barrier?

Polysorbate 80, well, since you eat 1000x as much most likely everyday, and something lethal would have to be 300,000x whats in the vaccine, most people can call this one relatively safe.

Aluminum, it's in your anti-persperent *call the calvary.

Borax? Like boric acid, the stuff woman stick up their vaginas? Oh noes…

Formaldehyde, should we ban DNA methylation? We might have to all commit suicide…

Our bodies produce formaldehyde as a result of DNA demethylation (an important process for controlling gene expression, e.g., in developing embryos) and other biological processes. It is such a regular part of human metabolism, that our normal, naturally produced blood concentrations are generally about 2-3μg of formaldehyde per gram of blood (or about 2.12-3.18μg/mL)*. And it is actually a pretty important chemical; our bodies use formaldehyde to form DNA and amino acids (Toxicological Profile for Formaldehyde [PDF], ATSDR, 1999).

www.harpocratesspeaks.com...

justthevax.blogspot.ca...

antiantivax.flurf.net...

You are scientifically illiterate. Why not just say so? Just say, "I don't know what these chemically things are and it scares me so vaccines are evil".

If you weren't you would have quoted something about sodium chloric in the vaccines. I heard up to .9% !! Imagine that. Freakin psychos…

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think you have taken my point further than it was intended to go. I am only talking from experience of when I was a child and when my kids were young children also. The fact is that even though I had bad health as a child and my children were both perfectly healthy, neither myself or my kids suffered any side affects or extreme affects from this selective exposure.

You have taken my point and imposed an ignorant and non-selective action onto it, which would not have occurred - I do like the analogy of the herpes but, although part of the chicken-pox family I would not have exposed anyone to the STI herpes virus.

I think this is one of a point of personal choice. Just because it was carried out in the 50's and 80's does not make it in any way an ancient old-wives idea. If a remedy or action works I am not bothered how old its roots.

To reiterate I am concerned that today babies and children are subjected to a huge amount of vaccines. This action should be leaving our kins extrtemely healthy, but it is not and we seem to be unhealthier than we were in those dark ages I mentioned earlier.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

boncho

For those who think vaccines are safe – despite their containing mercury, aluminum, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde/Formalin, borax…

Polysorbate 80, well, since you eat 1000x as much most likely everyday, and something lethal would have to be 300,000x whats in the vaccine, most people can call this one relatively safe.

Formaldehyde, should we ban DNA methylation? We might have to all commit suicide…

Our bodies produce formaldehyde as a result of DNA demethylation (an important process for controlling gene expression, e.g., in developing embryos) and other biological processes. It is such a regular part of human metabolism, that our normal, naturally produced blood concentrations are generally about 2-3μg of formaldehyde per gram of blood (or about 2.12-3.18μg/mL)*. And it is actually a pretty important chemical; our bodies use formaldehyde to form DNA and amino acids (Toxicological Profile for Formaldehyde [PDF], ATSDR, 1999).

antiantivax.flurf.net...

You are scientifically illiterate. Why not just say so? Just say, "I don't know what these chemically things are and it scares me so vaccines are evil".

If you weren't you would have quoted something about sodium chloric in the vaccines. I heard up to .9% !! Imagine that. Freakin psychos…

NONE of these chemicals are normally ingested by an infant. Do you really believe shooting these things into a baby during such a critical time of development is okay?
It would be great to see some studies done that weren't sponsored/paid for/ connected in ANY way with Big Pharma/ CDC/ or the government in any way - truly INDEPENDENT!
Oh, wait; it's already been done, but people will only believe want they WANT to believe.
You drink your Kool-aid, I'll drink mine.
P.S The formaldehyde our bodies produce IS NOT the same as the synthetic formaldehyde in vaccines.
edit on 1u44America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

boncho

antiantivax.flurf.net...

You forgot another chemical, di Hydrogen Monoxide, here's a website all about it :
www.dhmo.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I made the decision many years ago to stop vaccinating after watching my friend's two month old son die 24 hours after getting his first DPT.

So, I'll let the record speak for itself.

19 year old - only child I vaccinated, SICK ALL the time. ALL the time, just like his father who was fully vaccinated. Flu of some kind, every single year, strep throats, colds, respiratory problems, pneumonia, bronchitis. He is constantly fighting off something and has a TON of allergies. Can barely hold his job down from being sick so often. Suffers brain fog, short term memory issues and panic attacks, IBS, and they are thinking he may have Crohns.

17 year old - not vaccinated, has had ONE flu her entire life. Maybe one cold a year. Has never had strep. Has a lot of energy and is always on the go. Very healthy.

14 year old - not vaccinated, has not had any flu yet, gets a cold each year, no strep is very healthy and full of energy as well.

10 year old - not vaccinated, one flu so far, no strep, a cold a year.

My three that were never vaccinated are not sick all the time, like their older brother and friends that were vaccinated. Their friends are always on some form of antibiotic or some medication for something. They are always fighting strep!! I can't believe HOW MUCH those kids are sick. Sorry, won't be injecting the poison into my kids. Inject it in yours all you please.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by boymonkey74

Now it is a Question , before it was an implication of an intent , which I did not have and I'm sure none of the other posters on this thread had.

What I am against is unsafe vaccines , one that deaths and disabilities have shown up later on from normal healthy children , that have their and their families lives devastated because its far to profitable to stop and investigate these problems.

If any vaccine can be given with no side effects , then I don't have an issue.

I'll never forget signing those papers to get my oldest sons' shots that clearly read that I won't hold anyone responsible if the has a fatal reaction. Well, he didn't have a fatal reaction, but he is sick all the time, and that is my fault and something I have to live with. I'm responsible for his health. I had a neurologist tell me once that his wife got deathly ill from a flu vaccine, and that he changed his opinion on them watching her fall ill. It's not as if I haven't had professionals over the years tell me that they don't recommend these shots. My husband's physician has even asserted that the small pox vaccine he got as a child, could have contributed to some of his issues with his neurological problems, and that him and his wife DO NOT VACCINATE THEIR KIDS. Now if a doctor is telling me that he won't vaccinate HIS kids, where does that leave me? That leaves me to believe that they know something I don't, but it has been confirmed now, and through my children's health.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I don't believe there are very many people on our planet who aren't aware that man-made chemicals have an adverse effect on every living things' health and well being, so why on earth would you want to fill a syringe with them and inject them into an infant?
I can understand wanting to provide the best for humanity, but not the lack of common sense. Sometimes I think scientific-minded people refuse ( or can't) see the forest foe all the trees.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Earlier this year I had to go for my yearly physical for work, and for some reason my immunization records showed that I hadn't been given the measles vaccine, so they did a blood test and it came back as me not being immune to the measles. I got the 1st dose and sure enough... I got the measles and now I test immune and didn't need the second dose. It's a miserable virus and had I caught it from someone it would have been a million times worse than getting it from the small dose they give you in the vaccine. Get vaccinated people... there really is no reason not to.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This is just propaganda, the pharmaceuticals don't care about your health, they don't want you in good condition as then they don't make money. The idea that they really care about saving us from 'Measles' is ludicrous, they would love us all to get Measles, hence why the CDC recommends taking Tylenol (Paracetamol) post-vaccination, this is known to prevent the vaccine from working. Also studies show that it's only the ones who take Tylenol with vaccines who are at risk of going Autistic, whereas if you take Ibuprofen there is not Autism. Once you have Autism the pharmaceuticals make money putting you on drugs for life. (that's why they want more Autistics)

The reality with Measles is that it is not a threat if you are well-nourished, it's Vitamin A in particular that enables you to easily fight Measles. The MMR is a far greater danger than Measles. Admittedly in the third world a single Measles vaccine gives you a longer life expectancy, this is different because they are commonly deficient of Vitamin A. There was one lad who died in the UK, he was a drug user, malnourished, with chronic Asthma, to say that Measles killed him is not right, it was the straw that broke the camels back. He had already been in hospital before he got Measles. Asthma kills 9 people in the USA ever day, Asthma comes from the DPT vaccine, 14 out of every 100 children who are vaccinated with DPT go down with Asthma. It was vaccines which killed this lad, not Measles, vaccines did the real damage.

Why are Big Pharma not fearmongering about Diabetes Type 1, Asthma, Epilepsy etc i.e. the problems which vaccines induce? This is because they want you to have these lifelong problems, these are the problems that they profit from, they want you dependent on their drugs. The only reason they try to scare you about mild childhood illnesses like Measles, Chicken Pox, Mumps etc is as a pretext to inject you with a highly dangerous cocktail, which will leave a percentage of people injured and dependent on their drugs. Vaccines are to increase the size of their market. The reason they want children injected at birth is so as you don't realize that your child was actually healthy to begin with.

In the UK the lowest uptake of MMR is in Westminster, for those who don't know that's where the politicians are based. They have access to information which we do not, you would be wise to follow their actions and not the advice of the propagandists.

On another note beware of the propagandists, they are here on ATS too, they will be using the following techniques (see link) in this thread so make sure you don't fall for their tricks.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

vigilantcitizen.com...
edit on 9-12-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Kali74

Earlier this year I had to go for my yearly physical for work, and for some reason my immunization records showed that I hadn't been given the measles vaccine, so they did a blood test and it came back as me not being immune to the measles. I got the 1st dose and sure enough... I got the measles and now I test immune and didn't need the second dose. It's a miserable virus and had I caught it from someone it would have been a million times worse than getting it from the small dose they give you in the vaccine. Get vaccinated people... there really is no reason not to.

There are huge reasons not to get vaccinated. I'm surprised you didn't learn from your experience. I have a family member who was killed by a vaccine, I also have a neighbor who was perfectly healthy until a travel vaccine, he now needs a machine to keep him alive.

Learn more by watching for a few minutes from 17 minutes 55 seconds

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The doctors where I live do not vaccinate their kids, but they get in trouble if they don't push vaccines on their patients.

Aisling

Pinkorchid
reply to post by boymonkey74

Now it is a Question , before it was an implication of an intent , which I did not have and I'm sure none of the other posters on this thread had.

What I am against is unsafe vaccines , one that deaths and disabilities have shown up later on from normal healthy children , that have their and their families lives devastated because its far to profitable to stop and investigate these problems.

If any vaccine can be given with no side effects , then I don't have an issue.

I'll never forget signing those papers to get my oldest sons' shots that clearly read that I won't hold anyone responsible if the has a fatal reaction. Well, he didn't have a fatal reaction, but he is sick all the time, and that is my fault and something I have to live with. I'm responsible for his health. I had a neurologist tell me once that his wife got deathly ill from a flu vaccine, and that he changed his opinion on them watching her fall ill. It's not as if I haven't had professionals over the years tell me that they don't recommend these shots. My husband's physician has even asserted that the small pox vaccine he got as a child, could have contributed to some of his issues with his neurological problems, and that him and his wife DO NOT VACCINATE THEIR KIDS. Now if a doctor is telling me that he won't vaccinate HIS kids, where does that leave me? That leaves me to believe that they know something I don't, but it has been confirmed now, and through my children's health.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Kali74

I had measles as a child, is wasnt that bad at all.
Now Im immune.
I had mumps, rubella, chicken pox, whooping cough. And now Im immune to them.
"A million times worse"? lol, scare monger much?
Just saying.

EDIT: My sisters boyfriend had a flu jab a couple months ago, ended up in hospital for a week two weeks later.
Coincidence? Maybe, Ill let others decide. Note his grandmother became ill after her flu jab also.
So yes, there are reasons not to. To state otherwise is ignorance. Ignorance of all the vaccine scandals in the past.
Polio and sv40, hepatitis b and HIV, MMR by GSK causing meningitis and the UK government knowing this still allowed it to be given to millions. The pharma industry still sells this faulty vaccine to the third world(eugenics much?).
My daughter is on the ASD spectrum, my other daughter has bowel problems and my son has attention problems.
Yet more reasons not to.
If this nefarious history didnt exist I would trust the pharma industry whole heartedly, but it does exist.
So I would be a fool to blindly trust them. What anyone else does is up to them, but at least do some research on vaccines. And dont tell me what I should do. Im getting sick and tired of being bullied and scared by government to conform to what they decide is best for me and mine. The idea of freedom is becoming an ever more distant memory.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12am12amMon, 09 Dec 2013 07:39:15 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

OneManArmy
I had measles as a child, is wasnt that bad at all.
Now Im immune.
I had mumps, rubella, chicken pox, whooping cough. And now Im immune to them.
"A million times worse"? lol, scare monger much?
Just saying.

I had it all too, no problem, all my family did too, fine, but a vaccine later killed my sister

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by Tucket

Yup that must be the truth...or the disease can spread because people are not vaccinated against it....
Not hard really.

They claim almost 90% of the cases were among unvaccinated people...and the other 10% plus?

Vaccinated people caught measles IOW, despite the every-so-wonderful vaccine..that big pharma would have a wet dream about if it ever achieved more than 8% - 11% effective rates.

IOW matey, and ironically it seems...up to 90% of VACCINATED people are NOT protected against measles.

When the vaccine was introduced, measles was already on its way to being eradicated naturally...but then the vaccinations started and the drop levelled off and here we are today..vaccinated people getting infected with measles, unvaccinated people getting infected with measles...doesn't that tell you something?

But it's not all bad news though...big pharma has an ever-increasing profit margin...so that's nice.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
- AIDS was deliberately spread via vaccine

- Small Pox was eradicated through quarantine, vaccines could actually spread the disease

- UNICEF (who you linked to) have been caught sterilizing with vaccines in the third world.

- Vaccines are not saving lives in the first world, it is better nutrition and sanitation.

- We weren't born defective, our immune systems are infinitely superior to Pharma vaccines, we don't need to buy an immune system, that's just what they want you to believe as they have products to sell.

- If they manage to start up autoimmune diseases with their vaccines they they go on to make serious money from you.

boymonkey74
reply to post by 0001391

What about an AIDS vaccine? a malaria vaccine also? you think they would be bad also? saving millions of lives?
Vaccines save 5 million lives a year.
Smallpox was responsible for an estimated 300–500 million deaths during the 20th century guess what stopped it....vaccines.
Or do you want them to stop vaccinating so millions can die?

www.unicef.org...
edit on 9-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

hiddencode
This is just propaganda, the pharmaceuticals don't care about your health, they don't want you in good condition as then they don't make money. The idea that they really care about saving us from 'Measles' is ludicrous, they would love us all to get Measles, hence why the CDC recommends taking Tylenol (Paracetamol) post-vaccination, this is known to prevent the vaccine from working. Also studies show that it's only the ones who take Tylenol with vaccines who are at risk of going Autistic, whereas if you take Ibuprofen there is not Autism. Once you have Autism the pharmaceuticals make money putting you on drugs for life. (that's why they want more Autistics)

The reality with Measles is that it is not a threat if you are well-nourished, it's Vitamin A in particular that enables you to easily fight Measles. The MMR is a far greater danger than Measles. Admittedly in the third world a single Measles vaccine gives you a longer life expectancy, this is different because they are commonly deficient of Vitamin A. There was one lad who died in the UK, he was a drug user, malnourished, with chronic Asthma, to say that Measles killed him is not right, it was the straw that broke the camels back. He had already been in hospital before he got Measles. Asthma kills 9 people in the USA ever day, Asthma comes from the DPT vaccine, 14 out of every 100 children who are vaccinated with DPT go down with Asthma. It was vaccines which killed this lad, not Measles, vaccines did the real damage.

Why are Big Pharma not fearmongering about Diabetes Type 1, Asthma, Epilepsy etc i.e. the problems which vaccines induce? This is because they want you to have these lifelong problems, these are the problems that they profit from, they want you dependent on their drugs. The only reason they try to scare you about mild childhood illnesses like Measles, Chicken Pox, Mumps etc is as a pretext to inject you with a highly dangerous cocktail, which will leave a percentage of people injured and dependent on their drugs. Vaccines are to increase the size of their market. The reason they want children injected at birth is so as you don't realize that your child was actually healthy to begin with.

In the UK the lowest update of MMR is in Westminster, for those who don't know that's where the politicians are based. They have access to information which we do not, you would be wise to follow their actions and not the advice of the propagandists.

One another note beware of the propagandists, they are here on ATS too, they will be using the following techniques (in link) in this thread so make sure you don't fall for their tricks.

The 25 Rules of Disinformation

vigilantcitizen.com...

Rubinstein, sorry, Hiddencode

You left the other thread as you and the "proof" you were posting were constantly being rebutted as all you could cling to was the "it's a conspiracy!!!" gambit.
And all you could do was lie constantly.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like this bit though, it's classic
"In the UK the lowest update of MMR is in Westminster, for those who don't know that's where the politicians are based. They have access to information which we do not, you would be wise to follow their actions and not the advice of the propagandists".

That's where the Houses of Parliament are yes.
It doesn't mean the politicians live there though does it and I very much doubt that the majority of civil servants could live there as it's one of the most costliest places to live in London (and therefore the world)
www.foxtons.co.uk...

Plus the fact that your (mis)information is completely false.
www.theguardian.com...

Look at the data on line 146 for Westminster.
docs.google.com...=9

93.9% and 80.7% for the 1st and 2nd MMR jabs in kids under 5 years old.
Nowhere near the lowest at all.
Blatant lies.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This doctor is one of the world's top vaccine experts, she's spent an incredible amount of time studying vaccines, here she goes through them one by one and evaluates the risk against the benefit; it's one of the most informative and important videos you can watch

Also, if you still want to selectively vaccinate and draw up a safer vaccine schedule, this website is recommended by doctors for exactly that purpose. While I'm against all vaccines in the first world, I understand that some people will still one a couple. Always remember if you do vaccinate to avoid Tylenol (Paracetamol) as studies show that not only does it stop the vaccine from working, but it also brings the risk of Autism when combined with vaccines. (source: University of California). Whereas the people who didn't take anything or took Ibuprofen did not go Autistic after MMR.

www.smartvax.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join