It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles Cases Triple in U.S., Vaccine Refusal Here and Elsewhere to Blame

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

Push yourself away from the table laden with sugared cereals, candy bars, soda drinks, hydrolyzed fats, chlorinated/fluorinated acid water, yada, yada, yada...

And you will never have to find out the answer to that question.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by golemina

Wow you are a piece of work arn't you...
Yes some have to wear pull ups due to them being very Autistic, they do not know when they are going, WTH are you on about morphine for? none are on that.
How sweet teaching them Makaton? This gives them the ability to communicate better and helps them tell us their needs.
Anyhow I can't sleep but Iam not gonna respond to you now.
Is it a full moon today?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

One last thing...you say everyone with Autism has had the MRR...well the MRR was introduced in 1963 and Autism first diagnosed in the 1900's...how do you figure that out?.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

boymonkey74

Wow you are a piece of work arn't you...
Yes some have to wear pull ups due to them being very Autistic, they do not know when they are going, WTH are you on about morphine for? none are on that.
How sweet teaching them Makaton? This gives them the ability to communicate better and helps them tell us their needs.
Anyhow I can't sleep but Iam not gonna respond to you now.
Is it a full moon today?

No offense taken.

Like I said... I'm into the nut-n-bolts.

Not a whole lot of 'feel good' BS... Just RESULTS.

I have YET to run across an Autistic that did NOT have bowel problems. The stomach lining is weakened, as a result they run 'acid'. Their bowels are most often permeated by morphed Candidiasis which has driven roots into their blood stream. The net result most of the foods they want to eat convert sometimes in just seconds into natural morphine derivatives. They are total junkies. Anything that gets in the way of the only foods they want... means war! Their immune system operates pretty much at zero percent (0!) efficiency.

What does that mean?

They are junkies... blasted out of their minds... often to the point of hallucinations, what have you, the split-vision is usually an indicator of that, they will have about every type of tactile aversion you can possibly imagine... Often behaviorally devastated... Raging...(or totally withdraw) Every conceivable trigger imaginable... Locked into sensory feedback self-stimulation loops...

Can't control their bowels. Explosive diarrhea...

Am I getting warm?

Easy fix!

It's all diet...

You in?

I can tell you everything you need to know/do in just a couple of paragraphs.

Believe me... there are REAL people inside your 'charges'...

Probably NOT as challenging as sign-language...

But I kinda of enjoy salvaging a perfectly good kid... that someone probably threw away...

I especially enjoy watching them running around wearing real underwear and clothes and sometimes even look me in the face.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

At the turn of the century (1900's)... NO ONE died from heart attacks. NO ONE!!! There was NO SUCH disease. Tada!

nah, sure there wasn't, there was just a really low life expectancy. And if you go back to the to 1000 BCE, there was even less disease! And there were no viruses, or bacteria!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You have no idea do you...
I find your post offensive to people with Autism.
Disgusting.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

You realized you posted a link from a drug war website in a vaccine argument? How is it relevant. Yes there are plenty of deaths and complications from FDA approved drugs, mainly being painkillers, sedatives, etc.

That is so utterly political however that it has no bearing on an vaccine argument.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

boymonkey74

One last thing...you say everyone with Autism has had the MRR...well the MRR was introduced in 1963 and Autism first diagnosed in the 1900's...how do you figure that out?.

I'm more of a big picture kind of guy...

Two things come to mind.

The concept of revisionist history...

And I'm fairly certain the words 'MMR' never came out of my mouth. I'm very specific in what I say.

The diagnosis of 'Autism' is incredibly subjective... And typically not made until the child misses developmental milestones... Most notably speech, typically at 2, 2 and a half, when it becomes increasingly impossible to deny.

I see glimpses of autistic traits in more than a third of the students I observe.

Once you (accept and ) understand these children have been damaged... It makes much easier and clearer the steps that need to be undertaken to return them to a pathway more closely approximating a 'normal' lifestyle.

You would be amazed at their ability to adapt.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

boymonkey74

You have no idea do you...
I find your post offensive to people with Autism.
Disgusting.

This reminds me of one of my coachs dictums... The cream rises to the top.

Dude, I help people fix their kids with autism.

You obviously are busy making a living keeping them locked up in the status quo.

Your 'charges' run around in diapers...

Mine don't.

Does that about cover it?

edit on 9-12-2013 by golemina because: missing word.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Really aren't they approved by the same source?

But you already new that .

Can't you put it together?

edit on 9-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I know,we have a rule in our service and that rule is they are people just like you and me and we give them every possibility and choice to live their life to the full.
Makaton is a way to help us do this, we use picture cards allsorts for them to be able to tell us what they want and we do our best to make sure they get what they want and do what they want.
They have the same human rights as you or me.
Heck Iam going horse riding next week with one dude.

I work with people on the low end of the spectrum but just look at this list of people with Autism.
Also they are adults who I help.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-12-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Nope....we have a couple of people who wear nappys...just read my last post.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

boncho

At the turn of the century (1900's)... NO ONE died from heart attacks. NO ONE!!! There was NO SUCH disease. Tada!

nah, sure there wasn't, there was just a really low life expectancy. And if you go back to the to 1000 BCE, there was even less disease! And there were no viruses, or bacteria!

Problem was (is always...) diet.

(And clean SPRING water, sanitation)

Those guys ate animal fats. Had no heart attacks.

Doctors (and the FDA) dietary and medical recommendations... Heart attacks, the leading cause of work stopage.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by boncho

Really aren't they approved by the same source?

But you already new that .

Can't you put it together?

They are approved under the exact same parameters?

That's like saying chemotherapy drugs and anti-nausea pills go through the exact same review…

edit on 9-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your not very good at bending what people say are you?

Anyone reading this thread can see that.

It becomes clear after a few posts what peoples agenda's really are , I will leave it up to them to read the thread and make up there own minds.

Got other things to do.

Happy twisting

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

boymonkey74

I know,we have a rule in our service and that rule is they are people just like you and me and we give them every possibility and choice to live their life to the full.
Makaton is a way to help us do this, we use picture cards allsorts for them to be able to tell us what they want and we do our best to make sure they get what they want and do what they want.
They have the same human rights as you or me.
Heck Iam going horse riding next week with one dude.

I work with people on the low end of the spectrum but just look at this list of people with Autism.
Also they are adults who I help.

en.wikipedia.org...

Please DO feel free to come back and tell me what a good job you're doing...

When ALL of your charges are NOT wearing diapers.

If you fix the problems with their bowels, you've done 90% of the work.

They WILL take it from there.

Go talk to some bloke that works at a health food store.

Once you get over your cultural shock...

You'll start to get a clue what the hell I'm babbling about.

If you REALLY help one kid...

(Works! for adults too.
)
edit on 9-12-2013 by golemina because: PSed

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

They have solid stools....they are healthy, they get a very good diet, It is just they do not have the capability to understand how to use a toilet, I don't think you understand the severity of the Autism some have at my place of work.
Put it this way one chap I look after can not feed himself, he is 40, he has PICA and is two to one 24 hours a day.
If left to his own devices outside he would walk into the road, he bites his fingers and must wear gloves on his hands when he starts biting. He has bitten two halves off his right hand fingers off when he was younger.
But he loves to listen to music and laughs when I sing..he enjoys my company as much as I do his. His world is about touching and listening, he has to have two to one care due to his behavior of pulling hair and not letting go and as you know people with autism are very very strong.
He is similar to this young chap.

Anyhow sorry OP for derailing a little
I jusy had to educate him...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
As usual this subject is presented in a binary pro or anti fashion. Vaccination technology is good but it's also a vehicle for population control and disease spread through toxic additives. It is possible to manufacture vaccines without these additives and indeed you may find with some modest searching of the net that certain communities and groups in power use just such formulations for themselves while leaving the toxic vaccine mixtures for the masses. There is a campaign to paint those who abstain from vaccinations as murderous, scientifically illiterate fools. The next step is using the angst created through this campaign to enact laws mandating vaccinations for the citizenry at which point medical tyranny and population control can go into overdrive. Furthermore is the malignant capitalism associated with the western medical industry in general which will create problems if the treatment of them is profitable. The swine flu outbreak of the 70's, when the only deaths were due to the vaccines themselves, as well as many other similar examples the accounts of which are available in our recorded history, are evidence enough that mandating vaccinations and lack of oversight or the full divulging of vaccine ingredients is unethical and immoral.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

! ! ! E N O U G H ! ! !

The issue of Vaccines, Autism and the possible connection between them is a passionate one. That is clearly understood and there is no issue with debating it. The announcement the OP is based upon invites discussion, at the very least.

However, the debate is on the topic, the OP story or things related to it. The debate IS NOT about other members or, to the point of being personal, what other members have commented.

This thread is under review by staff and more action may be taken. Ending the personal attacks and member directed messages by all would help in mitigating that.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join