It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paul Walker Thread - Conspiracy?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Bilk22
reply to post by CardiffGiant

Well I think something like this would come down to more than just giving bad financial advice, if it were a hit. I'd say it would be information on illegal activity or policy that could get some people into serious trouble. I'd also think it was an entity more so than an individual.

This guy was international. He wasn't a US citizen and had business in El Salvador. There's a lot of stuff happening in El Salvador and among them is money laundering. The ex-president is being investigated for missing $10million. There's a whole bunch of things happening there regarding human rights and the elite are trying to protect their asses. There could be a connection.

If he were the target, who ever would want to do this, would know he was going to be there that day. However, unless some authority follows up faithfully, we'll never get more than it was just an accident.
edit on 7-12-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

what i mean is for me it could be something as simple as that
bad advice on a million dollar investment

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

MALBOSIA
How can it not be known if speed was an issue?

If you can hear a tire pop... you can hear Porcshe Carerra
Gt rev its engine.

If any of you have heard this car in real life you would know what
I mean. It sounds like an Indi car more than a street car and.it
comes from the throat and not some coffee can exhaust like most
tunners.

A 2005 carrera gt racing it's engine WILL get your attention
from a kilometer away, even if you were in a car yourself with
the window cracked open.

youre right.
when a v10 like that cuts loose you can hear it
people in the event said they heard the boom/crash, whatever and ran out with fire extinguishers.
are there any reports of indy car like sounds right before the crash?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Domo1
I'm tired of this nonsense.

They were driving what has been hailed by many pro drivers as one of the most dangerous vehicles ever made.

That is not true at all. That car is very expensive and well balanced.
If anyone.said that they were being dramatic. A Mercedes C63 AMG
will kill you easier than this porcshe. Same horsepower and torque but
about a half a million dollars less in balancing and traction. That
is why you pay what you pay for this car. you van drive crazy and
the car yawns cause YOU only think your crazy.

C63 AMG is all hp and torque with only a couple bucks spent.helping
you control that wild beast.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

Really? Is everything a conspiracy? Is nothing an accident?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

Domo1
I'm tired of this nonsense.

They were driving what has been hailed by many pro drivers as one of the most dangerous vehicles ever made.

That is not true at all. That car is very expensive and well balanced.
If anyone.said that they were being dramatic. A Mercedes C63 AMG
will kill you easier than this porcshe. Same horsepower and torque but
about a half a million dollars less in balancing and traction. That
is why you pay what you pay for this car. you van drive crazy and
the car yawns cause YOU only think your crazy.

C63 AMG is all hp and torque with only a couple bucks spent.helping
you control that wild beast.

they know that. just dont want to believe it
the video of the test shows it and you can hear what they say about the braking, traction control, etc
the way it sticks and handles.
kind of what you spend more than 400k on a porsche isnt it?
not to have a bad ass car that handles like crap.
i those top notch cars stick. the enzo's and such. the 911 targa.
they're glued to the road. thats the point.
again, this is just an opinion but these high end sports cars are purchased as much for their handling as they are for their power.
once you get into the cars that are costing hundreds of thousands of dollars its all about sick precision.
v10/v12.. hell yeah. turbo/twin turbo/quad turbo... oh yeah
we're also talking crazy handling. insane response time and not just on the fuel but the braking and turning. they all have amazing contact patches. i think those points are just as important as power to these high end car manufacturers.
precision i s exactly why it costs so much.
i would like to see the brake setup of this porsche next to the system of even a corvette.
im talking calipers, rotors, lines...all the way down to the material

i bet the friggin brake lines are reduced down from something the size of a garden hose.
^^^^^of course that is an exaggeration but you get the idea

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

MickeyMouga

Really? Is everything a conspiracy? Is nothing an accident?

not everything is a conspiracy. i will give you two examples of accidents

today my 15 month old diaper peed in the bathtub

paul walker was in the passenger seat of that porsche
edit on 7-12-2013 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

thats a nice vid. a test on a porsche
before you all freak out, yes i know that is not the same year make/model porsche they were in.
the point is porsche has put in the tim/money/effort engineering a car that sticks. a car that handles.
they have all the geometry perfect. the suspension is perfect.

the big argument is what exactly?

oh yeah. you have to now how to handle a rear wheel drive car.
well if you have ever driven cars that cost hundreds of thousands than you do
if you have ever driven a sports car than you do
if you have ever driven a car that was made pre 1985 then you do

what is the big puzzle exactly?
is it that for the most part if youre not in a muscle car or a truck youre in a front wheel or all wheel drive if youre driving anything that is not 25ish years old?

i would think that if these cars were the omg worst cars ever in the world to turn a corner in alalalala then they wouldnt sell any.
the gto judge. the hemi cuda. the yenko camaro. the gt 500. none of these cars are particularly well known for how they handle but on the other hand
any and all of the porsche/lambo/ferrari/bugatti/hennessy
all those cars are very well known for steering/handling as well.
pick up any motor trend magazine and read through the road/track/skid tests that are done on these every year and see for yourself. you dont need to quote jay leno after all

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

Gt rev its engine.

tunners.

the window cracked open.
What does any of this nonsense have to do with the discussion? What does it even have to do with this car crashing, if that's indeed what it did? How many porches and Mercedes have you ever heard of catching fire, much less blowing up? Actually how many cars in general? Most car fires are electrical. For this car to have exploded from an accident, and it would still be a stretch, would have to have it traveling near it's limits. There's no way that was the case here.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't think every horrific event is a conspiracy.
However, the car having something wrong with it in the first place is a good cover.

It's a very tragic event for both of the victims and their families.

Just because they are skilled drivers doesn't mean they can't get into a crash. Race car drivers die all the time. Besides it's silly to say neither would drive like that. Only one had his hand on the wheel and gas pedal. I'm assuming, unless the driver had a heart attack and lost control? I don't suppose autopsies can be done if their remains are burned that badly. I haven't kept up with this story.

The damage to the car looks about right when hitting a pole at high speeds. I've often heard that phrasing " he wrapped his car around a telephone pole". It's that the car keeps moving forward upon impact, but the parts in front of the pole get crushed with nowhere to go as the rest of it keeps moving forward. It looks like it hit the front passenger side at first and everything got crushed or pushed back or sideways in relation to the front hood.

It was a race car designed to shift into high gear very quickly. Very difficult car to control, no matter how skilled you are. When you see these cars hit a wall on the race tracks, the body rips into pieces. The frame isn't in all one piece.

This car was mangled and the fire can be causesd by a leaking gas tank or a spark from the tires squealing along the asphalt. A friend of mine died in a very fiery crash. It was caused by a spark. Not very common but it happens. My daughter in law was in a car wreck and got out-before it was on fire. Hers went-off the road down a steep drop.

If they were testing it out, they, he the driver would be seeing what speed they could get to before it malfunctions. No? Seems irresponsible to me to have taken it onto a public road .

Wasn't there a HOAX going around the day before that Paul had died? When he hadn't... yet.

edit on 7-12-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Bilk22

MALBOSIA

Gt rev its engine.

tunners.

the window cracked open.
What does any of this nonsense have to do with the discussion? What does it even have to do with this car crashing, if that's indeed what it did? How many porches and Mercedes have you ever heard of catching fire, much less blowing up? Actually how many cars in general? Most car fires are electrical. For this car to have exploded from an accident, and it would still be a stretch, would have to have it traveling near it's limits. There's no way that was the case here.

Well the point was that witnesses claimed.to have heard a loud
pop just before hearing a crash sound.

To speculate torquing the car to the point of losing control by being
heavy on the gas, would require witnesses to also.claim to have heard
an Indi car racing on the streets.

That car is LOUD! so if there was no reports of excessive engine
and high flow exhaust noise similar to the bore and stroke of an
Indi car, then there is little chance of speed being a factor.

In order to hit the speed needed to blow a car up from colliding
with something., you would have had to heard the engine.

Were there reports of excessive engine noise, not to mention how
high.the rpm's would need to be for max torque. Almost 5000 rpm
I think. Peak HP is at 8000rpm.

To suggest this car lost control before getting its optimal RPM is
sort of a slap in the face to the greatest race bred car manufacturer
of all time.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

I thought your comments were extremely poignant!
Maybe some did hear what you're suggesting (Indi-style exhaust)...but considered that to be expected, and thus, didn't comment.
Maybe they didn't - in which case, your observations would be critical.
We don't know - yet.
Thanks for the contributions - they are appreciated.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

Bilk22

MALBOSIA

Gt rev its engine.

tunners.

the window cracked open.

Well the point was that witnesses claimed.to have heard a loud
pop just before hearing a crash sound.

To speculate torquing the car to the point of losing control by being
heavy on the gas, would require witnesses to also.claim to have heard
an Indi car racing on the streets.

That car is LOUD! so if there was no reports of excessive engine
and high flow exhaust noise similar to the bore and stroke of an
Indi car, then there is little chance of speed being a factor.

In order to hit the speed needed to blow a car up from colliding
with something., you would have had to heard the engine.

Were there reports of excessive engine noise, not to mention how
high.the rpm's would need to be for max torque. Almost 5000 rpm
I think. Peak HP is at 8000rpm.

To suggest this car lost control before getting its optimal RPM is
sort of a slap in the face to the greatest race bred car manufacturer
of all time.

Well I agree here. The "pop" or "bang" that the people back at the event site said they heard could have been something other than a tire blowing.

Someone earlier in the thread posted a pic of another GT that was totaled and there was no fire. Fires and explosions are more rare than they are normal for even high speed accidents, which I don't believe this was. The front end wasn't damaged. The driver's side was obliterated. Not even the passenger side was as bad as the driver side and that was on the side of the road where the obstacles were.

I'm sure there are people who can say exactly what happened from the visible damage. I'm sure Porsche is very interested in this.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Carerra GT crashes.

Carerra GT spinning out in a really easy turn.

-

GT3/GT4 Crashes 1:23 is interesting

Slight oversteer on GT3/Crash

Losing a tire causes crash

Keep in mind these are track cars and are designed/reinforced for crashes. Also, they mostly hit walls designed for car impact and driver safety.

Paul walker's car burning after crash.

Not the first time the car they were driving had an accident that claimed lives, in fact Porsche paid out to them:

In 2005, the car was the subject of a lawsuit after it claimed the lives of two men at the California Speedway when it swerved into a concrete wall. According to TMZ.com, the family of the passenger sued practically everyone involved and won $4.5 million, $350,000 of which was paid by Porsche.

www.contactmusic.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Someone earlier in the thread posted a pic of another GT that was totaled and there was no fire. Fires and explosions are more rare than they are normal for even high speed accidents, which I don't believe this was. The front end wasn't damaged. The driver's side was obliterated. Not even the passenger side was as bad as the driver side and that was on the side of the road where the obstacles were.

There is nothing standardized about car crashes. Unless you are hitting a brick wall dead on, front end damage is not guaranteed. Because of the speed, and force applied to a single point in the car, hitting a small object, (like a curb, pole, etc.) can send the car spinning, especially when it's a light performance car.

Look at the videos I posted.

When the car doesn't have enough momentum (+angle) to completely bounce off something or be split into two, any type of tree or pole is going to take the impact and have the car wrap itself around it.

Not quite rocket science.
edit on 7-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
through all this discussion something that strikes me is there really is no proof of the official story.
no video. no eye witness. no skid marks.
nothing.
we are all just supposed to believe what they say and it seems like most people do.
i thought the point of everything was to question it. thats how i operate.

none of the pics posted of other crashes looks like the walker crash.
im still in thinking of the pic of the 3 car pile up of lambo's and they all walk away from it. no fire.
i stand by this. if it happened the way they said it did, then walker and his buddy should have been able to walk away. both of the biting it in that crash. something else happened.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Every celebrity that dies....there must be conspiracy! Gawd forbid, they act like mortal human beings like the rest of us.

If you are going to make a conspiracy theory, then you are missing the most important ingredient...MOTIVE!

Why would there be a plot to kill Paul Walker, of all people? Was it a government race car hater from Kenya?

Get a damn grip....people die every day; including celebrities.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

LeatherNLace
Every celebrity that dies....there must be conspiracy! Gawd forbid, they act like mortal human beings like the rest of us.

If you are going to make a conspiracy theory, then you are missing the most important ingredient...MOTIVE!

Why would there be a plot to kill Paul Walker, of all people? Was it a government race car hater from Kenya?

Get a damn grip....people die every day; including celebrities.

did you read the thread?
walker was not the only person in the car.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I agree that is good to keep an open mind on the subject. Suspicion is a good basis for investigating, but there is little data available to go by on this matter. Having said that, there is one puzzling aspect to those photos. It could just be the use of a wide angle lens, and one also has to assume that the scene was "disturbed by firefighters" in some manner to retrieve the victims, there is also the fact that composites have no yield point, so they do no bend, only shatter. What is odd is the remnant angle of the vehicle frame. Clearly the primary impact occurred on the driver side, shattering the body panels and even folding the hood. Normally in an impact of this kind, the vehicle folds in the direction of the object it struck, hence the term wrapped around. In this case the front and back driver wheels seem to be further spread, and the angle of the engine block seems to point to the left. It does remind me of IED photos from targetted VIPs overseas, but why him? How much could killing the boy increase movie sales? How much damage could his revelations possible do to this charity? He seems like an unlikely target for a sophisticated murder plot.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What a tragic accident and what a waste of life... People can always say...why should the accident of this celeb guy be any different than of an unknown person? IMHO that is precisly the reason why second thoughts are requiered.

Anyways...again it is an other freak accident with a celeb involved..and who knows what the motive behind a murder can be if some celeb with the likes of Walker dies in such a weird accident.

How do the roads upto the accident look like..? Did these men travel these roads before and how many times before..? Was the driver familiar with the traffic and street situations in the area of the accident?

Maybe is helpfull to keep an eye on the "professionals" who will make the final reports on the accident. The law and medical officials. Of course it will proof nothing if it will be the same coroner and lawman who dealed with Michael Jackson, Whitney Elizabeth Houston and some other young and fatally wounded celebs... But just saying....you understand what I am trying to say?

This is a conspiracy forum afterall...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I heard there was a mechanical failure around the steering and that there may have been steering fluid found leading upto the crash site.

Don't agree with the conspiracy here. It was a crash and 2 men lost their lives.

People are questioning the (amount of) damage... Did you not see that fire?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join