It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Paul Walker Thread - Conspiracy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

filosophia

Look, the hood is still in tact, the paint is barely even marked, this rules out head on collision. The interior looks like a severe fire, there's no door, no hood, nothing to even make it resemble the insides of a car. This is is just not normal.

The front left tire looks undamaged, also ruling out head on collision.

The interior of the car appears burnt/melted, and there is a general sense of chaos to the components, both being characteristics of an explosion, and cars don't normally just blow up for no reason nor do they blow up when a tree is hit at any MPH.
edit on 6-12-2013 by filosophia because: (no reason given)
Looking at this pic makes me think something was planted in the car. The car was on display during the day. Anyone that walked into that event could have placed something in the car. If I were investigating this, I'd look into who was there; possibly look at videos, which surely there would be when celebrities are around. I'd also assume a place like that has CCTV. Then try to identify each person.

That car hit noting head-on. Now who would have reason do do this is another question and I will reiterate, Walker probably wasn't the target. That was Rodas' car. I believe he was the sixth owner, but indeed he owned it and not Walker. Walker may have just been in the wrong place at the right time.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

filosophia

Look, the hood is still in tact, the paint is barely even marked, this rules out head on collision. The interior looks like a severe fire, there's no door, no hood, nothing to even make it resemble the insides of a car. This is is just not normal.

The front left tire looks undamaged, also ruling out head on collision.

The interior of the car appears burnt/melted, and there is a general sense of chaos to the components, both being characteristics of an explosion, and cars don't normally just blow up for no reason nor do they blow up when a tree is hit at any MPH.
edit on 6-12-2013 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

co-insides with the YT's original posting of the car being on fire in the cab of the car....

which still remains a HUGE issue !!!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

And one last thing we should remember is this. They hit several things at 90mph!! The last object they hit was grounded into the earth and had no give

Huh? the 2nd and 3rd object they hit would have been at a lower speed, its called slowing down by impact....or conservation of momentum?

The 2nd photo has 2 trees 1 looks unburnt, strangely its missing in the 3rd photo

What I also find interesting is the amount damage done by the fire? Maybe thermite was used, IDK

from www.investmentnews.com...

"Mr. Rodas, 38, was a nearly-two-decade Bank of America Corp. employee who had become one of Merrill Lynch's most successful brokers in Southern California. The automobile aficionado and exotic-car shop owner also headed a team of advisers in Glendale, Calif. "

Maybe he (Rodas) saw things at Merryl Lynch that made him a liability, or he knows where all the skeletons are buried? Or maybe he wasn't paying his dues/comminssion into some secret slush fund that the beneficiaries of the GFC of 2008 have to pay into?

Maybe Walker was upset at how the The Phillippines Govt was caught sterilizing its women with a permanent birth control as alluded to in the GLP link in the Opening post.

Shheesh ....too many theories....I need to stay away from ATS

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The fuel tank ruptured and fuel ignited theres no mystery, no conspiracy...I would say accident was combination of speed, mechanical failure (power steering or tire blow out), alcohol, and reckless driving and not concentrating on road.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Komodo

Zaphod58
reply to post by STANDARD

The problem with the car is that even professional race car drivers are scared of them.

that's like saying..

I'm a jet pilot but .. I'd rather not go flying in a jet because I'm scared of them ..

get real man .. think about it .. dammmmmm!!!

Well, to be honest, I've driven this car and many other exotics. It's not that race car drivers are scared of them, it's the fear that the car will get out of control. Race cars run best on closed courses and under an environment that race car drivers can control. On the streets, there's no guarantee with anything. This car is the most sensitive and hard to control of all the supercars.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Komodo

The fuel tank ruptured and fuel ignited theres no mystery, no conspiracy...I would say accident was combination of speed, mechanical failure (power steering or tire blow out), alcohol, and reckless driving and not concentrating on road.

sorry ..

try again since these to 2 guys were pros..

you know .. just say'n

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

sorry ..

try again since these to 2 guys were pros..

you know .. just say'n

oh please go use that one on a ten year old.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Komodo

What ruptured the fuel tank? It's in the middle of the car. Alcohol use by the driver? Sorry but doubtful. Not concentrating on the road? They were out to diagnose a problem. Ever do that yourself? You heighten your hearing to see if you can hear an issue that's troubling the car. Sorry again.

Again, I'm looking at the pic and I see the driver's side completely obliterated yet they are on the right side of the road where all the obstacles are. Now if you were going to off someone driving a car with a device, it would be on the driver's side. An explosion on that side would send the car off to the right as where it sits in that pic.

I guess toxicology tests could show if an explosive device was used if they test for certain markers. Oh and for the record, I think the birth control issue is bunk and planted in the internet community for that reason - to sound silly and implausible. Now banking being involved at a high level, which Rodas was, well I can see that.

If they cannot definitively determine the cause, either by forensic evidence from the scene, such as car malfunction or intoxication to the point it would impair the driver, then there's an open case. I would check the chain of custody of the car for days or even weeks prior. I would check visits to where the car was stored and I would check video and CCTV from the event site. Yeah I'm a regular Columbo

Just know, if you want to get away with murder, there's no better place than LA.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

You wasted too many words, im not reading it, There is no conspiracy its a plain accident. Accidents do happen and that car has its petrol tank in a crap location. End of story.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ok .. once and FOR ALL ..

this 'accident' was NOT due to driver error or speed.. plain and simple .. if anyone doubts this, you can surely believe what you like cuz' the data doesn't show this ..

however, I completely think this was sabotage...

& for those who are saying it's unsafe to drive..check the damm video !!!

edit on 6-12-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Bilk22

You wasted too many words, im not reading it, There is no conspiracy its a plain accident. Accidents do happen and that car has its petrol tank in a crap location. End of story.

CRAP location !!!!

and where else would the 'crap' location be..

in the rear .. or maybe perhaps .. in the front.. you know .. like the VW..

wow.. come on !

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I found this video on another website and it is interesting to say the least. I will let people make up their own minds on this one

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Epsillion70

I found this video on another website and it is interesting to say the least. I will let people make up their own minds on this one
I think that's the street pole falling to the ground. I'm more convinced it was a device planted in the car than anything else.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Komodo

Zaphod58
reply to post by stolarz79

They were doing almost 90 when they lost control, and hit the first sign. They hit the speed limit sign, then a light pole that came down, then the tree.

and you KNOW this because......??

not even the investigators are stating that !!! Initial reports state that "there are no skid marks to indicate speed"

seriously !!!!

they dont know that they were going 90mph. its just speculation.
my wife gets US magazine in the mail every week and it came today. there is a big article about this crash in it.
they interviewed some people that were at the event with paul about what happened.
people were saying that paul and the other guy wanted to go for a ride for a few minutes.
the people interviewed said they left and then they heard the crash and the 'boom'.
they ran outside and saw it on fire so they grabbed the extinguishers and ran over to the site that was 'less than a block away'.
i know this is a sick ass performance car that can haul ass. crazy hp.. yadda yadda.

so theyre at a benefit in the city and they leave and get in the car.
since they were 'going 90' that means they pulled away from the benefit and put the pedal down right?
they went from 0mph to 90mph in less than a block away and hit a pole and a sign and then a tree. the car flew apart and went ablaze?
thats the story.

i just dont think this is what happened. again, just an opinion but i think something else went down.
people inside and around would have heard this car revving up big time for it to get to 90mph in less than a blockif this car could even do that).

it just dont make sense that they would pull out of there and jam on the car like that to get to those speeds in that short distance.

i know they were both gear heads and like fast cars and going fast.
thing is they were at some charity event. it would not have looked good for them or the event to get in the car and start jamming on it like that right in front of the event or up to a block away.
people and cameras all over the place and theyre gonna get in the car and start driving like maniacs.
i dont see it

ok, so the car is crazy hard to handle but its so hard to handle that you crash witin a block?

am i missing something?
am i hearing a different story?

did they drive around for a bit or go around several blocks and just happen to crash on one of their many passes?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i like the idea of a device being planted in the car.
i dont lean like cause theyre dead just that its a good fit.

that car looks tore up from the inside out.

i just dont/cant/wont believe they were out driving the car to diagnose a problem, driving from a dead stop to 90mph, right in front/near some charity event.
that makes no sense to me.

now, the car being there with people all around, wide open for someone to do something to sabatoge it or plant a device in it.
that makes sense. the why is another issue all together.

maybe someone planted a device in the car so that this would happen in front of or near the event, what if that was the plan?
i certainly dont like that.

the car just does not look right.
ruptured gas tank? those tanks are hard to puncture. gas tanks used to be metal now they are hard ass plastic.
i used to stip cars(legally) of all accessories on the motor, the catalytic converter, battery, and drain all fluids including the gas.
i used to bust a hole in the gas tanks to do this and it was not easy.
i used a metal punch and mini sledge and i would have to hit it several times. i would have to put a point on the punch a couple times a week. the plastic was so strong/thick that the point of the punch wold mushroom and i couldnt break through it.
after a while i would use an air drill.

its not that easy to 'rupture' a tank. if it was it would be happening all the time.

back in the day when the tanks were metal they would bust a hole or rust out all the time. the auto parts stores sold a lot of jb weld and the like back then.
one plastic tanks became the standard you dont really see many tanks with holes in them. those tanks can hold up.
there are all kinds of things in the road that 'could' puncture a tank. happened quite a bit with the metal tanks. plastic tanks though. not so much.

so the story is they went from 0 to 90 on a diagnostic test drive, starting right in front of paul walkers charity event. even though he was a pro driver he lost all control, hopped a curb, hit a pole and a sign and finally a tree. in the midst of this something punctured the gas tank and then the car went up in flames. that is the story?
ok.
what caused the gas to ignite?
if the tank was punctured would it not have just leaked onto the ground?

cars usually dont go up in flames from hitting a curb, pole, sign, and finally a tree.

i dont believe this and its hard to believe that other people do

savage, how easy do you think it is to 'rupture' as you say a fuel tank?

so you think they hopped in the car under the influence and there was either a mechanical failure or a tire blowout and then something ruptured the tank and cause the car to explode?
i think that is more far fetched than someone planting a device in the car and/or sabotaging it.

anyone live anywhere near this?
serious questions here

what are the streets like? are there potholes all over or are the streets well taken care of?
what about on the side of the road? are there debris all over? things that can 'rupture' a hard as balls plastic gas tank?
i really want to know because i would think these streets are well taken care of as of along the sides of the road.
how old do you think these tires were? wonder if there was a defect to cause this blow out
edit on 6-12-2013 by CardiffGiant because: (no reason given)

looking at that vid epsillon posted it looks like the car was on fire before it came to a stop.
kind of goes along with the theory of a device being planted in the car

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
it looks like a small bomb went off inside the car.
the inside is all burnt up and melted and the drivers side door looks like it was blown open

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
looks to me like an explosion happened in the cockpot. the back of the car is far worse off then the front. you know, the part that hit stuff is in better shape.
the drivers side door looks like it was blown open.

i just dont see these experienced drivers/gear heads ripping this car up to 90mph so close to this event where there are lots of people and cameras around, especially if the car is not running well and thats the point of the drive.

someone blew this dude up. thats my opinion

edit*
i watched your vid komodo
carbon fiber chassis.
traction control
stability control
says the car is super responsive and dances around the corners.
superb balance and the large ceramic braes allow you to dig into corners faster than you would have thought.
in true super car fashion it is an EASY CAR TO DRIVE INSANELY FAST

but the pro driver loses control a block away from take off and the back of the car gets blown off.melted and the drivers door gets blown open.

the beastie boys are screaming SABATAGE on this one!!!
no way

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

Just because the accident can be explained with mechanical malfunction &/or driver error, does not mean that is the only possibility, or even the most likely possibility.
I support your right to question this accident…as numerous puzzle pieces seem out of place.

I would like to address one of your “hypotheticals” – as, I don’t see it working very well - - that being that once at the charity event, Paul Walker heard that the charity was supporting some kind of birth control that he was (might not have been) pleased with…and that, the subsequent crash was meant to keep the secret support quiet…
You didn’t state, emphatically, that you counted this a legitimate possibility – but offered it, more simply, as a possibility.
First – how would TH*Y have known that the secret had been disclosed to him…at the event/charity?
Next – how quickly would TH*Y have needed to get a plan in place…to take care of this “problem”? ( – Or – Had TH*Y foreseen such a possibility, and set up just such a remedy…far in advance?)
And Last – how could they have known he would get in the car with the driver?

In response to numerous questions regarding “why would anyone be driving 90+ mph (+/-) if the purported problem was a ‘stalling engine’?”…
Could be that the driver had noticed the “stall” or “miss” at some higher speed…
Could be that the driver didn’t recall exactly “what speed” he had noticed the “stall” or “miss”…but knew it was “above 60 or 70 mph”…
Could have been an intermittent “stall” – or a stall that didn’t present itself in exactly the same fashion every time – and they continued accelerating to get it to “manifest”…
There are many possible, legitimate and even responsible reasons (that come out of the facts currently available) for “why” they would take the car up to such speed if “stalling” was the problem.

What I find intriguing about this story, is the whole “Fast & Furious” string of stories…and “how” one of the “heroes” in that string of stories met his demise.
So far – the “it was just an accident” explanations seem pretty weak to me.

As far-fetched as it may be – with as much publicity as has been given to the whole “car-cyber-hacking” possibilities over the last months – and with the advanced-techno-savvy professionals (and/or wannabe’s) living and working in the general vicinity of Hollywood – who’s to say Mr. Walker was not the victim of a storyline-method intended for the next “Fast & Furious”…?

Just thoughts for consideration (or not)…

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
To all the conspiracy theorists the screen shot below is from Google map that shows the sharp turn on the street PW and RD were killed on. Now take a good look , see al the burn out marks, its quite obvious that the road they were killed on is a local haunt for people who like to put foot to pedal. Please stop the conspiracy nonsense.

To you, the person who posted this picture. Where did you get the picture? When was it taken? Because I read a online report that stated that the police were closing off the crash area because people where going there to burn their tires as a tribute to Mr. Walker.

hollywoodlife.com...

So how obvious is it? Because someone at sometime burned rubber in picture in that area, it makes it obvious that people race there? BTW this is skunk works and it sort of well fits in the category of were this should be discussed. Its nonsense for people to discuss a celebrity dying tragically? Please stop with the ignorance.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

This is a google map picture and they are not updated each week, that pic be at least a year old.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join