It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by superman2012

So now if you can prove that dental hygene is better now than it was 50-60 years ago directly before water fluoridization, then your claim of "them" caring about dental hygene will have proven it true...I won't tell you the stats, I will let you review on your own to see these astounding results from this poison.

Why not go back further, before fluoride was introduced into toothpaste pre 1890's? Or is it just water fluoridation you are worried about?
Here is one study done comparing 13,551 people over 20 studies.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

ParasuvO

Ahhh Superman, you sound like you have enrolled in the Dental Association.

Anyways where I live no fluoride is added to the water, and it is interesting how people all comment on the water being "better" and they feel more calm and just healthier in general since living here for 3 months or longer.

I daresay you should try water without fluoride for a long period of time, and see if your 'perception' doesn't change.

As stated before, I don't drink fluoridated water. My community's water plant is not designed to deliver that into the water supply.
"feeling" better does not equate to being healthy.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Wookiep

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Wookiep

You don't get a choice if you drink milk either. They add vitamin D to every gallon. Damn them.
Hey ban sugar and we can take the fluoride out of the water. Or do you not care about your teeth.

They don't add vitamin D to our drinking water, yet our bodies need vitamin D. Our bodies don't need fluoride, it's admitted to be bad for human consumption, yet they add it to the water. Yeah that makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

Vitamin D helps our body absorb calcium. It makes sense to add it to milk. Treated water is not high in calcium therefore would make no sense to add it. Properly dosed fluoridated water has not (not by anyone on this thread or a link that anyone has posted) been shown to be harmful.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

I agree. The government can do much more to help it's citizens then it does now. Free healthcare would be one way. I don't know why they stopped at water fluoridation. It makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I knew this would happen, where is the proof deal.

Okay, start with this site. I have plenty more, this will keep you busy for a while.

fluoridealert.org...

I sleep well and I conduct my life when everyone is watching the same as when my doors are closed and no one is watching.

I will tell anyone the truth about anything in my life because there is nothing for me to hide.

I will protect the young and old and helpless at all costs.

Fluoride is a severe concern and cost to all and we can't continue to let the powers Poison us claiming this poses no permanent damage to our health and lives.

So am I right? FDA? Soros?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

PRS395

I knew this would happen, where is the proof deal.

Okay, start with this site. I have plenty more, this will keep you busy for a while.

fluoridealert.org...

I sleep well and I conduct my life when everyone is watching the same as when my doors are closed and no one is watching.

I will tell anyone the truth about anything in my life because there is nothing for me to hide.

I will protect the young and old and helpless at all costs.

Fluoride is a severe concern and cost to all and we can't continue to let the powers Poison us claiming this poses no permanent damage to our health and lives.

So am I right? FDA? Soros?

I have read through those fear sites. Where do you think I got my talking points from? (*whispers* and even some of my answers!) There is nothing there but baseless fear. I asked for specifics.

Which one of my points are you specifically saying is wrong and what are you basing it on? To claim I am all wrong and direct me to a fear based site as your answer, is very telling.

I'm Canadian. I don't think the FDA would let me work for them!

Edit: LOL I just saw your signature line. I hope you see the irony!

I'll check back later...time to go back to work...
edit on 5-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I, personally am not worried about it. I stay away from it! Nothing they feed the masses to "help" is ever good like you say. Not saying I have support to back that up, but you don't either to prove it is "good"......So I stick by my original thoughts....

Why don't you see dentist fighting this on the front page of every newspaper if it actually helped? Probably because it is a good way to get rid of overstock waste, in small doses won't hurt and won't help....IMHO of course

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Chrisfishenstein

I, personally am not worried about it. I stay away from it! Nothing they feed the masses to "help" is ever good like you say. Not saying I have support to back that up, but you don't either to prove it is "good"......So I stick by my original thoughts....

Why don't you see dentist fighting this on the front page of every newspaper if it actually helped? Probably because it is a good way to get rid of overstock waste, in small doses won't hurt and won't help....IMHO of course

There is lots of evidence to show it helps. If you don't want to read them, that is your choice as well.

Dentists don't need to be on the front page of every newspaper. They will give you a fluoride treatment if you ask them. There are plenty of papers by plenty of people (with real science to back it up) saying why fluoride helps. No reason for a dentist to weigh in on water fluoridation.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

superman2012

I agree. The government can do much more to help it's citizens then it does now. Free healthcare would be one way. I don't know why they stopped at water fluoridation. It makes no sense.

Trust your gut on that one. It makes no sense because the government isn't trying to help anyone through water fluoridation; the government is merely trying to medicate the public at large for reasons we can only guess at, but none of which should make anyone feel all warm and tingly inside.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Calling proof baseless and other things is the speed of a less than genius.

So you started this thread and vigorously trying to defend the greatness of Fluoride!

So, Really, What is the REAL Issue? What is underlying unresolved issue(It is called a Failure) in your life(It is the same when you were 6 years old as it was yesterday, when you blew up at a co-worker for asking you the same question 3 times.(this is an example)

No matter what I or we print with a full bibliography, with links, human testimony, you discredit it as propaganda and untrue.

Do you have something at stake or gain or loss, monetary? I am only trying to help.

I, we, know what the truth is, it is not you.

I would find a better cause to fight for. This cause is ungodly.

Keep trying, but when you have to remember what you say every time, it will catch up to you and already has.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

PRS395

Calling proof baseless and other things is the speed of a less than genius.

So you started this thread and vigorously trying to defend the greatness of Fluoride!

So, Really, What is the REAL Issue? What is underlying unresolved issue(It is called a Failure) in your life(It is the same when you were 6 years old as it was yesterday, when you blew up at a co-worker for asking you the same question 3 times.(this is an example)

No matter what I or we print with a full bibliography, with links, human testimony, you discredit it as propaganda and untrue.

Do you have something at stake or gain or loss, monetary? I am only trying to help.

I, we, know what the truth is, it is not you.

I would find a better cause to fight for. This cause is ungodly.

Keep trying, but when you have to remember what you say every time, it will catch up to you and already has.

Show me the so called "proof" you claim to have. Not a website. I can make a website. Let's see your proof, then we can discuss it. Personal attacks again!?

***You claim I will discredit a "full bibliography, with links, human testimony" and yet you provide none.***

I discredit personal accounts as they are not verifiable. It's simple to understand really.
Show me a claim that I have made that is false with evidence. I have asked that before. Simple enough for you?

Edit: I missed that last part sorry.

What exactly is "catching up with me"?!?? I hope it isn't Freddy Krueger!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes

superman2012

Trust your gut on that one. It makes no sense because the government isn't trying to help anyone through water fluoridation; the government is merely trying to medicate the public at large for reasons we can only guess at, but none of which should make anyone feel all warm and tingly inside.

First of all, the term medicate isn't correct as fluoride is a mineral.
Secondly, water fluoridation has been shown to aid dental hygiene.
Why they didn't continue on and find other ways to help people is beyond my understanding.

Edit: I have made this mistake as well and I have used the term medicate, it is scary sounding and makes a point. I personally don't have a problem with this term, I only said that to make it known that fluoride is not a medicine.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Who says it's killing us? What I will say is that there are far better supplements that are far more beneficial to the human body to force us to ingest than fluoride. Also, my wife was born and raised in Taiwan, they have a naturally occurring high level of fluoride in their water system. It has caused my wife's teeth to be browned and very fragile, oddly, that is common in Taiwan. For me, I have an immune system gone haywire, no one in my family has anything like it (or any health problems in general. They are 20 years older than me and I grew up mostly here in the US, they did not. It is to the tune of $55K a year in meds. Related, Maybe.
Most people, even and mostly, doctors will recommend 64 ounces of water a day, so the small doses not being a bad thing...well after 10, 20 60 years at 64 ounces (at least a day)?? Everyone has their own opinion, the one thing that can't be argued is was are the government so head strong at putting fluoride in our water system?? Try vitamin B or D for God's sake.
Anyway, I'm still not swayed in my belief.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

It's fine. Everyone is entitled to their belief. All I was doing was showing that at proper dosages in water fluoridation, it isn't harmful to drink it. It would take you over 500 years to accumulate enough fluoride in your body to cause skeletal fluorosis in the US with properly dosed fluoridated water.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

We did actually get flouride pills in elementary school in Sweden a few years back. If I recall correctly it was one pill each day that we should chew and swallow. In this case we actually had a chooice, I think. I took it because the teacher told us it was healthy and good for out teeths.

I regret I took it.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Air0x

I haven't even looked into that. I don't understand why they have a pill to take. A mouth rinse I can see and understand, but a pill? Perhaps that is easier and cheaper to transport than a mouth rinse? Just guessing though.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Superman you are doing great, you will get your monthly bonus for sure. I cant wait till im as good at this work as you are.

Keep um numbed, and dumbd.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

AmenStop
Superman you are doing great, you will get your monthly bonus for sure. I cant wait till im as good at this work as you are.

Keep um numbed, and dumbd.

Nothing to add but passive aggressive accusations? Okay. Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I think you are confusing natural Calcium fluoride is the inorganic compound with the formula CaF2. This ionic compound of calcium and fluorine occurs naturally as the mineral fluorite (also called fluorspar). It is the source of most of the world's fluorine. This insoluble solid adopts a cubic structure wherein calcium is coordinated to eight fluoride anions and each F− ion is surrounded by four Ca2+ ions.[3] Although perfectly packed crystalline samples are colorless, the mineral is often deeply colored due to the presence of F-centers.

And what they use as Rat Poison and to Poison the public with in our water which is,, drum roll…..

To extract aluminum from aluminum oxide the Hall–Héroult process is used. This process was discovered in 1886 by the American chemist Charles Martin Hall and by the Frenchman Paul Héroult in 1888. Hall also opened the first large-scale aluminum production plant, which later became ALCOA Inc. (ALuminum Company Of America).
In this process alumina, Al2O3, is dissolved in molten cryolite. This mixture is then electrolyzed by passing a direct electric current through it. The electrolysis process produces waste gases. The gases are primarily CO2 and hydrogen fluoride. Hydrogen fluoride is a highly corrosive and toxic gas. The gases are either treated or vented into the atmosphere. The treated hydrogen fluoride is neutralized in to its sodium salt, sodium fluoride.
In the past this waste was very expensive to dispose of and was a hazard to the environment and human health. In the early 1930′s when the gases were vent freely into the air, fluoride pollution caused wide spread health and environmental troubles. The leading health professors of the time labeled fluoride as a poison which had a damaging effect on human health. In the rapidly growing industrial scene this was not good news for either industry or government, who was relying on industry for the economic and military power it was promising.

Lloyd DeEds, senior toxicologist with the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) in 1933 wrote “It is a well-established fact that chronic intoxication may manifest itself in man as recognized abnormalities only after constant, or at least frequent, exposure over many years….The possibility of fluoride hazard should…be recognized in industry…where this element is discharged into the air as an apparently worthless by-product.”

Because of the damage caused by fluoride in the 1930s, the government was actually trying to remove it from the water because it was seen as a dangerous and harmful chemical.
However In 1939 a scientist funded by ALCOA by the name of Gerald J. Cox stated that “The present trend toward complete removal of fluoride from water and food may need some reversal.”

In 1947 Oscar R. Ewing, a long-time ALCOA lawyer became head of the Federal Security Agency (later HEW), a position that placed him in charge of the Public Health Service. He then initialized a national water fluoridation campaign. Freud’s nephew, Edward Bernays conducted this PR campaign to promote fluorine ingestion on behalf of Ewing. By applying Freudian theory to induce public acceptance it became one of Bernays most successful campaigns.
“If you can influence group leaders, either with or without their conscious cooperation, you automatically influence the group which they sway.” Edward Bernays from his book Propaganda
By using this methodology Bernays persuaded doctors and dentists of the benefits of fluoride. From there the population followed the new advice of the doctors that they looked to for guidance and care.

Dr John Colquhoun, former Principal Dental Officer for Auckland, New Zealand changed his mind about fluoride when his worldwide study revealed that dental decay was “slightly better in children in non-fluoridated areas”

DR. Limeback PhD in Biochemistry and a practicing dentist states that “fluoride in water has the effect of delaying tooth eruption and, therefore, simply delays dental decay. There are numerous modern studies to show that there no longer is a difference in dental decay rates between fluoridated and non-fluoridated areas.” He adds “the families of children with rampant dental decay need professional assistance. Are they getting it? Children who grow up in low-income families make poor dietary choices, and lack dental care. Untreated dental decay and lack of professional intervention result in more dental decay.”

There are no proven beneficiary effects of sodium fluoride on teeth or the human body. There is a naturally occurring mineral found in foods that is called calcium-fluoride. This fluoride is not retained in the body like the poisonous sodium fluoride which slowly builds up over time.

Dr. E.H. Bronner nephew of Albert Einstein wrote in 1952 “Even in very small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most effective rat-killer. Sodium Fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God’s great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body; whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble. The body refuses to assimilate it.”

George Racey Jordan, in a speech in Washington, D.C. on February 17, 1956, said
The original claims for fluoridation came from the discovery that Texas children seemed to have less cavities, which after all, is not a contagious disease. It was assumed to be due to natural high percentage of calcium-fluoride in the soil. This type of fluoride is not retained in the body like the aluminum waste product [sodium fluoride].

The big problem has been for the aluminum manufacturers to so present, as to transfer the idea, of supposed benefits, from the natural calcium-fluoride, over to the unnatural sodium-fluoride.
They used the big lie technique, that, A FLUORIDE ION, is a FLUORIDE ION, whether it is in combination with calcium or sodium, it would make no difference to humans. They are completely lost if they cannot hold the line on this one point.
Their case falls like a house of cards if it is ever universally understood that calcium-fluoride which is found in hundreds of ordinary foods, is not retained in the body, to poison one, like the artificial aluminum waste product which is harmful, because like arsenic, it is retained in the body.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I guess that is why Israel's Supreme Court Banned water fluoridation for 2014 right?

www.livescience.com...

Israel's Supreme Court has ruled that water fluoridation in the country must end by 2014, according to news reports. This landmark decision goes even further than legislation by the health minister Yael German earlier in the year that would have ended mandatory fluoridation nationwide, reports the Irish publication Hot Press.

Israel is one of the few countries that widely fluoridates, besides the United States, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia. Fluoridation, the addition of fluoride to public drinking water supplies to reduce cavities, is the subject of intense controversy, especially outside of the United States. But opposition to the practice, on the grounds that fluoride has adverse effects on the thyroid, brain and bones, and is an unethical form of mass-medication, appears to be growing.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join