It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

superman2012
I have taken part in, and have seen, too many threads on ATS that eventually turn into the same thread over and over again with the same lies/mistruths being spread by the same people only to have them disappear as soon as you show them to be wrong.

I hope that we can get to the bottom of this and open some eyes. No offence intended but I do fully expect people to hold fast to their beliefs as it is easier to keep the norm than to change.

I was against water fluoridation for many years. It was wrong, they were poisoning us! Why would they do this!? I talked with my friends about this and none of us could understand why they would do that to us.

I realized that I had done zero research on the subject and had only gone by what people had told me (the internet was not what it was today). No matter where I looked, I couldn’t find any evidence to support what I had once believed with any hard science behind it. I was shocked.

If the argument is because people should have a say in the masses being medicated,I get that and completely agree. Vote or run for office. Demand a vote. There are ways to do this.

This thread is NOT about the lack of choice, it is about the untruths about water fluoridation

Arguments I have heard, and have used, opposing water fluoridation:

1) It is unhealthy to ingest fluoride.

Of course it is, unless you are talking small dosages. Then it is beneficial. Saying it is unhealthy in such a broad sense of the word seems to be the catch all phrase most used because it is true. Just as it is unhealthy to drink bleach but that is the main way to destroy harmful bacteria in the water and in the pipes under the ground to make drinking water safe. In the proper dosage, it is beneficial.

2) Fluoride replaces calcium in your bones.

I keep seeing the same thing everywhere;

Excessive fluoride replaces calcium in the bones, causing them to become brittle and weak.

What is “excessive”? In Canada, the MAC (maximum acceptable concentration) is 1.5 mg/l (ppm). In the USA it is 0.7 mg/l (ppm). None of the claims on the internet actually say in layman’s terms exactly what is excessive. Sure there are studies done on rats and naturally occurring fluoride in excess of 4 mg/l that humans consume, but that isn’t what we are talking about. I’m not surprised though, fear sells.

3) Fluoride destroys the pineal gland.

Here is the study most often cited.
That was a study done on rats and gerbils at higher doses. They did measure the fluoride levels in 11 adult humans but there was no way to know (or they just decided not to say) how the fluoride was ingested, at what levels, for how long, etc. Too many undetermined factors to say this was the result of water fluoridation.

Hexafluorosilicic acid is the most used fluoride in water fluoridation.
This link explains it far better than I can. I think people say it is an aluminum waste byproduct because that sounds scarier than what it is.

Neutralization of solutions of hexafluorosilicic acid with alkali metal bases produces the corresponding alkali metal fluorosilicate salts:

(H3O)2SiF6 + 2 NaOH → Na2SiF6 + 4 H2O

The resulting salt Na2SiF6 is mainly used in water fluoridation. Related ammonium and barium salts are produced similarly for other applications.

If you have a problem with Wikipedia either turn back now, or read the sources at the bottom of the wiki page.
It's not a waster by-product, it is a by-product which will have to be further purified to get rid of contaminants.

8) It affects a person’s fertility.

When male rats were exposed to 2, 4, and 6 ppm of sodium fluoride in their drinking water, their testicles and prostate gland shrank in size. In addition, sperm counts plummeted and the sperm that were produced were dysfunctional. The concentration of protein in the testes (needed to manufacture new sperm) was also significantly suppressed.

Link to study.

Sorry, I will not purchase the full study just to see something that has nothing to do with water fluoridation. This was rats, that were subjected to ppm that are nowhere near the level found in water fluoridation.

9) Millions of years went by without us adding fluoride to our water, so why now?

Why not now? We are learning more new ways to keep people healthier longer. Why poo poo a way just because you don’t understand it and have bought and gift wrapped the fear? Are you against penicillin? Polio vaccines?

10) Compared to cities not fluoridating their water, there are higher incidences of people getting sick with water fluoridation related diseases.

The Newburgh-Kingston 10 year study is the only one I have found where it is similar towns with one drinking unfluoridated water and the other drinking fluoridated water. Special thanks to SalientSkivvy for getting into a one sided debate with me whereupon I came across this. From the Fluoride Action Network (The people against fluoride!!!!).

At the end of ten years, the investigators reported no adverse systemic effects from drinking fluoridated water because no significant differences were found between the results from the two groups.

From here, section 1.2

That right there should kill any scared chatter about fluoride...sadly, it does not.

Continued.....

Nice Try, Okay, since your proved how great fluoride is, I will, starting Thursday, go to my local power plant and stock up on soda ash and start bathing in it, the more the merrier! Right?!

What planet are you from?

Fluoride is extremely bad for human and non human consumption. A little searching and research will point you in the right direction and truth. The truth is not the AMA, ADA, Colgate, Crest.

Everyone else is Lying but you, right? Does the term fluorosis ring a bell?

So I guess more and more cities and communities that are banning it from their drinking water are all nuts and paranoid and psychos!

Who do you work for. The FDA?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Iwinder

There are threads where people claim that others have died. Nothing is wrong with pure water, just as there is nothing wrong with fluoridated water. The only reason is to help people with poor dental hygiene.

People with poor dental hygiene are probably more worried about where their next meal comes from and not what is in the water they drink.

As other posters here have already stated, they are medicating the water without our consent.

It is only effective if it is topical, in the water there is zero/zip/Nada use for it.
So why are we ingesting a topical medication against our will?

Regards, Iwinder & YogaGinns

It's not a medication its classified as a protoplasmic poison in hospitals,
It is the only element than can split an atom and was the main worry when they were developing the atomic bomb.

The law of Halogen displacement is the only thing you need to know about fluoride

loveforlife.com.au...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Just to throw a spanner in your works about the toothpaste just ordering fluoride free paste is not going to help you as its made from aluminium dioxide or the herbal paste i bought cos it didn't contain fluoride was made from titanium dioxide.

one of the ways round this is to make it yourself remembering to source natural products.

And to really protect your teeth you need to source a genuine source of calcium as the reason we get cavities is bones take the calcium from the teeth I believe seaweed/kelp is the most natural, of course milk isn't as they pasteurize it killing all the goodness in it.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The Kabbalists say you project your own reality, I was never completely sold on that but you seem to be a good example of it, you are blinded by a need to prove a point, the fact that you have already added this post to your 'signature' as if it's point proven, move on.. is sad and you surely see more people are disagreeing than agreeing? many more, so why draw people to a post that makes you look like an idiot? like you're proud of it? you're a strange man and I hope you have lovely teeth... as it would be the silver lining if you will on a very ill-informed cloud....

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Elijah23

The Kabbalists say you project your own reality, I was never completely sold on that but you seem to be a good example of it, you are blinded by a need to prove a point, the fact that you have already added this post to your 'signature' as if it's point proven, move on.. is sad and you surely see more people are disagreeing than agreeing? many more, so why draw people to a post that makes you look like an idiot? like you're proud of it? you're a strange man and I hope you have lovely teeth... as it would be the silver lining if you will on a very ill-informed cloud....

More people are disagreeing? Some opinions carry far more weight than others, a handful of people, some of whom don't even bother to read the links provided, parroting cherry picked pseudo-science with a generous helping of confirmation bias....vs the vastly overwhelming support for water fluoridation by scientists worldwide, look into the history of the subject more, lest you look a tad foolish.TPTB rarely get it right, but in my opinion on this subject they are spot on.
PS. Resorting to insults without even offering anything whatsoever to the thread is weak sauce. Ill link this one again just for you in case you missed it.
www.quackwatch.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Artlogic

Elijah23

More people are disagreeing? Some opinions carry far more weight than others, a handful of people, some of whom don't even bother to read the links provided, parroting cherry picked pseudo-science with a generous helping of confirmation bias....vs the vastly overwhelming support for water fluoridation by scientists worldwide, look into the history of the subject more, lest you look a tad foolish.TPTB rarely get it right, but in my opinion on this subject they are spot on.
PS. Resorting to insults without even offering anything whatsoever to the thread is weak sauce. Ill link this one again just for you in case you missed it.
www.quackwatch.com...

"Resorting to insults without even offering anything whatsoever to the thread is weak sauce. Ill link this one again just for you in case you missed it."

I've posted about six comments so far in this thread... with points, questions and links... and a statement from a well respected and highly qualified doctor within this field, so follow your own advice, read before posting and don't attack when you haven't read the links... ahh hypocricy, she's a funny b*tch ain't she? it's funny how science and doctors against it is psudo-science to you but anything for it is good science, wake up, you live in the most ignorrant country in the world with one of the lowest average I.Q.'s and some of the worst rates of literacy and people are challenging your ignorance in this thread and offering a valid reason as to why you're I.Q.'s have dropped from the 40's onwards, the fact that you've been getting 'coincidentally' fluoridated since the 40's onwards also, which believe it or not has been demonstrated to (amongst other things...) lower I.Q.'s over time.. time has passed, your IQ's are lower, coincidence I'm sure, you had a president last time that has a lower I.Q. than most children here... do you idiots feel the same about aspartame as well? that the evidence of how bad for you it is must be bollocks because otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to use it? wake up...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Elijah23

Artlogic

Elijah23

www.quackwatch.com...

"Resorting to insults without even offering anything whatsoever to the thread is weak sauce. Ill link this one again just for you in case you missed it."

I've posted about six comments so far in this thread... with points, questions and links... and a statement from a well respected and highly qualified doctor within this field, so follow your own advice, read before posting and don't attack when you haven't read the links... ahh hypocricy, she's a funny b*tch ain't she? it's funny how science and doctors against it is psudo-science to you but anything for it is good science, wake up, you live in the most ignorrant country in the world with one of the lowest average I.Q.'s and some of the worst rates of literacy and people are challenging your ignorance in this thread and offering a valid reason as to why you're I.Q.'s have dropped from the 40's onwards, the fact that you've been getting 'coincidentally' fluoridated since the 40's onwards also, which believe it or not has been demonstrated to (amongst other things...) lower I.Q.'s over time.. time has passed, your IQ's are lower, coincidence I'm sure, you had a president last time that has a lower I.Q. than most children here... do you idiots feel the same about aspartame as well? that the evidence of how bad for you it is must be bollocks because otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to use it? wake up...

Apologies for stepping in here but I had to show you that you are wrong with your claims.

USA is in top ten as are other countries that fluoridate.
Between 1900 and 2012 the national level rose 30 points.
That claim of lowering intelligence is for high levels of naturally occurring fluoride in well water in China and Iran. That had nothing to do with water fluoridation.
Wake up.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Elijah23

I provided evidence. Science. Facts that if read cannot be disproven nor ignored....by most. If doing that makes me an idiot, then I wish I was the king of idiots. There are some that still have sand in their ears. I see more people disagreeing for the exact reason I posted in the first post, people are creatures of habit and the only thing they fear more than the thing they are told to fear, is the fear of change and being wrong. I don't fault you for it, it is human nature.

edit on 5-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

PRS395

superman2012
I have taken part in, and have seen, too many threads on ATS that eventually turn into the same thread over and over again with the same lies/mistruths being spread by the same people only to have them disappear as soon as you show them to be wrong.

I hope that we can get to the bottom of this and open some eyes. No offence intended but I do fully expect people to hold fast to their beliefs as it is easier to keep the norm than to change.

I was against water fluoridation for many years. It was wrong, they were poisoning us! Why would they do this!? I talked with my friends about this and none of us could understand why they would do that to us.

I realized that I had done zero research on the subject and had only gone by what people had told me (the internet was not what it was today). No matter where I looked, I couldn’t find any evidence to support what I had once believed with any hard science behind it. I was shocked.

If the argument is because people should have a say in the masses being medicated,I get that and completely agree. Vote or run for office. Demand a vote. There are ways to do this.

This thread is NOT about the lack of choice, it is about the untruths about water fluoridation

Arguments I have heard, and have used, opposing water fluoridation:

1) It is unhealthy to ingest fluoride.

Of course it is, unless you are talking small dosages. Then it is beneficial. Saying it is unhealthy in such a broad sense of the word seems to be the catch all phrase most used because it is true. Just as it is unhealthy to drink bleach but that is the main way to destroy harmful bacteria in the water and in the pipes under the ground to make drinking water safe. In the proper dosage, it is beneficial.

2) Fluoride replaces calcium in your bones.

I keep seeing the same thing everywhere;

Excessive fluoride replaces calcium in the bones, causing them to become brittle and weak.

What is “excessive”? In Canada, the MAC (maximum acceptable concentration) is 1.5 mg/l (ppm). In the USA it is 0.7 mg/l (ppm). None of the claims on the internet actually say in layman’s terms exactly what is excessive. Sure there are studies done on rats and naturally occurring fluoride in excess of 4 mg/l that humans consume, but that isn’t what we are talking about. I’m not surprised though, fear sells.

3) Fluoride destroys the pineal gland.

Here is the study most often cited.
That was a study done on rats and gerbils at higher doses. They did measure the fluoride levels in 11 adult humans but there was no way to know (or they just decided not to say) how the fluoride was ingested, at what levels, for how long, etc. Too many undetermined factors to say this was the result of water fluoridation.

Hexafluorosilicic acid is the most used fluoride in water fluoridation.
This link explains it far better than I can. I think people say it is an aluminum waste byproduct because that sounds scarier than what it is.

Neutralization of solutions of hexafluorosilicic acid with alkali metal bases produces the corresponding alkali metal fluorosilicate salts:

(H3O)2SiF6 + 2 NaOH → Na2SiF6 + 4 H2O

The resulting salt Na2SiF6 is mainly used in water fluoridation. Related ammonium and barium salts are produced similarly for other applications.

If you have a problem with Wikipedia either turn back now, or read the sources at the bottom of the wiki page.
It's not a waster by-product, it is a by-product which will have to be further purified to get rid of contaminants.

8) It affects a person’s fertility.

When male rats were exposed to 2, 4, and 6 ppm of sodium fluoride in their drinking water, their testicles and prostate gland shrank in size. In addition, sperm counts plummeted and the sperm that were produced were dysfunctional. The concentration of protein in the testes (needed to manufacture new sperm) was also significantly suppressed.

Link to study.

Sorry, I will not purchase the full study just to see something that has nothing to do with water fluoridation. This was rats, that were subjected to ppm that are nowhere near the level found in water fluoridation.

9) Millions of years went by without us adding fluoride to our water, so why now?

Why not now? We are learning more new ways to keep people healthier longer. Why poo poo a way just because you don’t understand it and have bought and gift wrapped the fear? Are you against penicillin? Polio vaccines?

10) Compared to cities not fluoridating their water, there are higher incidences of people getting sick with water fluoridation related diseases.

The Newburgh-Kingston 10 year study is the only one I have found where it is similar towns with one drinking unfluoridated water and the other drinking fluoridated water. Special thanks to SalientSkivvy for getting into a one sided debate with me whereupon I came across this. From the Fluoride Action Network (The people against fluoride!!!!).

At the end of ten years, the investigators reported no adverse systemic effects from drinking fluoridated water because no significant differences were found between the results from the two groups.

From here, section 1.2

That right there should kill any scared chatter about fluoride...sadly, it does not.

Continued.....

Nice Try, Okay, since your proved how great fluoride is, I will, starting Thursday, go to my local power plant and stock up on soda ash and start bathing in it, the more the merrier! Right?!

What planet are you from?

Fluoride is extremely bad for human and non human consumption. A little searching and research will point you in the right direction and truth. The truth is not the AMA, ADA, Colgate, Crest.

Everyone else is Lying but you, right? Does the term fluorosis ring a bell?

So I guess more and more cities and communities that are banning it from their drinking water are all nuts and paranoid and psychos!

Who do you work for. The FDA?

So...rather than showing me I am wrong, you just decided to TELL me I'm wrong and then throw in a baseless accusation?
Show me I'm wrong. I have done the research. There is nothing but fear. Do you sleep with the lights on too?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

superman2012
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Stupid?!?

You have sources for your claims? Properly dosed water fluoridation causes loss of intelligence? All the evidence points to water fluoridation being beneficial.

No scientific data except the knowledge that you are doing it. It is like the chicken and the egg. Do you need to be on fluoridation to agree to have your water flouridated.

Even if it is not unhealthy it is a waste of money, where toothpaste for those who need it freely would be cheaper and you would have water that is water not water with some added stuff. You are even over flouridating the teeth on some people so they get dental problem (fluorosis)
edit on 5-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

Toothpaste is easy to come by. Why do people seem to think that by handing it out, people would use it? I do agree that there should be a better way, but for now, this is the best action to take to help people.
No, you do not have to be on fluoridation to agree with it. My water is fluoride free.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

ZakOlongapo
i feel sorry for U. cos U did not get it! fluoride in ALL THINGS today are not there to kill U but to made U stupid and week... U are on wrong path... Your choice( or may be U cant judge the truth anymore)

The fluoride's clearly working on you...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

superman2012

Elijah23

Artlogic

Elijah23

www.quackwatch.com...

Apologies for stepping in here but I had to show you that you are wrong with your claims.

USA is in top ten as are other countries that fluoridate.
Between 1900 and 2012 the national level rose 30 points.
That claim of lowering intelligence is for high levels of naturally occurring fluoride in well water in China and Iran. That had nothing to do with water fluoridation.
Wake up.

More than welcome to step in my good man, my favourite part of Elijah's delicious word salad was his spelling of "ignorrant" I think I had an ironygasm. Oh and I'm in Australia btw, not the US, as our angry new friend incorrectly assumed.
Now in regard to fluoridated water and intelligence, I've lived in flouridated areas all my life, and I'd be willing to suggest I'd tear mr Elijah apart on a chess board all day long, I also teach fine art, before we (my partner and I) opened the studio I was production coordinator for a company turning over 10 million PA, I'm no genius, would never claim to be, but I certainly haven't been impaired by water fluoridation....though maths and I are not great friends I have to admit, must be the fluoride....wait....

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Entire argument in the OP is predicated upon a couple of presumptions that form some pretty shaky ground:

1. Medical science has complete knowledge and our best interests at heart
2. Government has complete knowledge of cause/effect and our best interests at heart

Regarding point one, LOL.

Just a few decades back, medical "science" thought lead in paint was a pretty healthy thing to expose people to. Few decades before that, everyone was rocking the newest "wonder-drug" coc aine. Then let's jump back a few centuries where the "brilliant minds" of the time thought the earth was flat and everything in the universe was spinning around it.

Point being, western science is BS. Whatever they "know" has a consistent and ironic tendency to get disproven within a few decades/centuries. The silly notion that ingesting artificial sodium flouride (and other derivations)--a substance that's used in RAT POISON--could POSSIBLY be good for anyone's health will be looked back upon as one of those quaint idiotic notions of the 20th century.

For x-thousand years science has been trying to do it better than nature... and it isn't there yet. You can't find a better diet than organic food, clean air, and unpolluted water. So you can keep your flouride, thanks... you can even have my share of it, too.

As for point two... whether this government has any altruistic motives towards we the people, I think the past decade+ since 9/11 has taught us all that's a giant crock of #.

So yeah, def a lot of words and studies in the OP, but I'm going to keep putting my trust in nature before trusting to the motivations of institutions that have repeatedly proven to be horribly incorrect and morally opposed to my well-being. YMMV.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

Just a few decades back, medical "science" thought lead in paint was a pretty healthy thing to expose people to.

They did? You have a source for this? You drank paint? They also put lead in gasoline back then, did you drink that too? What does this have to do with water fluoridation?
It's simple. Good health includes good dental hygiene. This is a cheap way to aid in that goal. Simple.

As for point two... whether this government has any altruistic motives towards we the people, I think the past decade+ since 9/11 has taught us all that's a giant crock of #.

Not altruistic, but money saving. If they don't do it, people get bad teeth which can lead to many health problems. When this happens you think that the people that don't take care of their teeth can afford healthcare? Nope. Who pays for it? Not altruistic in nature at all, it is about, and always will be about, greed.

You can keep your granola tree hugging lifestyle and say you don't trust the government or those in charge, but, I hope you don't ever use anything that is not natural then if you fear fluoride. Do you even know what is in the water you drink now!?? Don't look it up if fluoride scares you!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I know exactly what's in my water... I use a home distiller, and I recommend the same for everyone I know.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

You don't get a choice if you drink milk either. They add vitamin D to every gallon. Damn them.
Hey ban sugar and we can take the fluoride out of the water. Or do you not care about your teeth.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Artlogic

Elijah23

www.quackwatch.com...

That is a lie that the scientists worldwide are for water fluoridation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Europe got it right and US got it wrong and are just again pushed by corporate interests to make money. Waste of money (not cost effective to solve the issue of tooth decay) and resources to implement water fluoridation for no real benefit, since the countries who are not using water fluoridation have the same decrease in tooth decay as in US.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by rickymouse

How can I take that link seriously when they rule out a major contributing factor?

“Intake of nutrients such as calcium and iodine often is not reported in studies of fluoride effects. The effects of fluoride on thyroid function, for instance, might depend on whether iodine intake is low, adequate, or high, or whether dietary selenium is adequate.”

Every factor should be taken into consideration when doing a scientific study.

Yes, the flouride pushers are neglecting to take many things into consideration. That is why the government has reduced the amount of fluoride levels in the water in the last few years. What I just said is very true, a simple search of government documents will show that. If it was no threat before, how come the government reduced it and banned some fluoride chemicals in the food production industry. The Farmers and food industry were falsly led to believe that fluoride is good for you and accepted the chemicals as safe. This is a very good example of compound action. Thinking something is good for you means that people will think it is safe at high levels. This is human nature.

Fluoride is powerful. Its safe use is very dependant on other things in the diet. Most people do not absorb one or more nutrients well, but they will absorb the fluoride out of the water. It is very bioavailable. This can lead to an imballance in the body of a lot of people, with symptoms and diseases of many kinds possible. Fluoride added to water is like adding antibiotics to the water, it shouldn't be in something we use every day and all day long.

So by adding it to the water the government is forcing everyone to either take this mildly toxic endocrine disruptor or to buy bottled water which also has endocrine disruptor properties. There is more than one chemical in plastic that is an endocrine disruptor. Lots of people are buying bottled water, it is evident by looking at bottled water sales that this is a very big industry. I know it is not just because of people avoiding fluoride, but I know at least a dozen people personally who buy bottled water to avoid drinking tapwater.

So the government can break the unalienable rights of some people because they feel that a chemical for teeth is more important. A chemical you can get in toothpaste at the same price as a toothpaste without it. If people brushed their teeth with fluoride toothpaste, it would be better than putting it in water. One of the causes of Osteoporosis is an overload of fluoride...this overload can come from a combination of many things.

Adding fluoride to water is not necessary. The cost involved nation wide is very high. People can afford to buy a tube of toothpaste every couple of months. It isn't that expensive. There is no shortage of fluoride in soils in most of this country.

The endocrine disrupting properties of fluoride cancel out any benefit it gives against tooth decay anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes

I know exactly what's in my water... I use a home distiller, and I recommend the same for everyone I know.

Sounds good! I wish I could afford the granola tree hugging lifestyle! I don't use that term in a negative connotation. I sincerely wish to have that lifestyle.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Pointing out which countries don't fluoridate their water has nothing to do with scientists agreeing. What this shows is that people were successful in their anti-fluoride movement. All the power to them. I wonder what they will fear once fluoride is gone?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join