It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There are threads where people claim that others have died. Nothing is wrong with pure water, just as there is nothing wrong with fluoridated water. The only reason is to help people with poor dental hygiene.

People with poor dental hygiene are probably more worried about where their next meal comes from and not what is in the water they drink.

As other posters here have already stated, they are medicating the water without our consent.

It is only effective if it is topical, in the water there is zero/zip/Nada use for it.
So why are we ingesting a topical medication against our will?

We are sure glad we went to a 5 stage RO system years ago and all you Fluoride promoters can enjoy your slag and drink it too.

Regards, Iwinder & YogaGinns

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I said specifically it is safe... so how did you come to that conclusion?

Oh right... because you don't mind drinking chemicals... silly me

Personally I do mind... even in safe quantities...

And I didn't attack you... I just think its retarded to drink any type of chemical... and it shouldn't be forced on the general public under the guise of Health benefits... which it is in some places

its not only dishonest... but typical when dealing with those that rule the populous

but drink up chief... While you're at it you should trying drinking mouthwash too... Its got fluoride in it, and at least it can get you hammered

Fresh breath and a good buzz to boot!

edit on 4-12-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The Man Of Steel does it again!
Thank you Superman for coming out and not only saying it, but backing it up.

People will fight you and fight you on this, though. This is one of the foundations of the conspiratorial paradigm. They can't face the truth on this without the fear of their whole belief system faultering and tumbling down.

Good job!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

People with poor dental hygiene are probably more worried about where their next meal comes from and not what is in the water they drink.

Agreed. If they can't afford food, they can't afford dental care, if they can't afford dental care, the can't afford health care, if they can't afford health care who pays for it? Cheaper this way.

As other posters here have already stated, they are medicating the water without our consent.

Absolutely. That's why I never made a thread about that. I completely agreed with that at the beginning of this thread.

It is only effective if it is topical, in the water there is zero/zip/Nada use for it. So why are we ingesting a topical medication against our will?

Water is a good medium to apply it and to get it into every house.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Sorry my mistake, I thought you were being sarcastic when replying to me and were saying that fluoride isn't safe. As for the personal attacks, I didn't mean to imply that you did, only that they have already started.

link   

please give me time and I will post a link to a document about americans testing fluoride on an indonesian village just after WW2, I have a document I downloaded somewhere and there are several youtube vids citing the military document also, I'll post as soon as I find it, it was a long time ago and has no bearing on my argument or the points I have made but I'm sure you'll find it interesting; but here is a little bit of info about the fluoride you are ingesting..

Fluoride, as such, is never added to the water. Only silicofluorides (a hazardous waste containing many toxic pollutants) are used to artificially fluoridate water, and studies have proven that they do not effectively prevent tooth decay, they only delay it. Silicofluorides never occur naturally in nature, and they are 85 times more toxic than natural occurring calcium fluoride. Therefore, the effect on the entire body will be different.

“The claim that fluoridation is one of ‘nature’s experiments’ is not valid because the salts put into the water supply, sodium fluoride or silicofluorides, are industrial products never found in natural water or in organisms. They are, furthermore, notoriously toxic, sufficiently so to be used as rat poison or insecticide. Calcium fluoride, on the other hand, which is the form commonly found in natural waters, is not toxic enough for such uses.” — Dr. C. G. Dobbs, (Ph.D., A.R.C.S.) Bangor, Wales, England.

Source

link   

its all good brother...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hmm interesting...

There have been a couple posts asking you to point out the benefits of Fluoridating water as a counter to argument that Fluoride isn't bad.

Yet you seem to be ignoring those posts... Why?

Do you not have any prop... information as to why fluoridated water is healthy?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Elijah23

please give me time and I will post a link to a document about americans testing fluoride on an indonesian village just after WW2, I have a document I downloaded somewhere and there are several youtube vids citing the military document also, I'll post as soon as I find it, it was a long time ago and has no bearing on my argument or the points I have made but I'm sure you'll find it interesting; but here is a little bit of info about the fluoride you are ingesting..

Fluoride, as such, is never added to the water. Only silicofluorides (a hazardous waste containing many toxic pollutants) are used to artificially fluoridate water, and studies have proven that they do not effectively prevent tooth decay, they only delay it. Silicofluorides never occur naturally in nature, and they are 85 times more toxic than natural occurring calcium fluoride. Therefore, the effect on the entire body will be different.

“The claim that fluoridation is one of ‘nature’s experiments’ is not valid because the salts put into the water supply, sodium fluoride or silicofluorides, are industrial products never found in natural water or in organisms. They are, furthermore, notoriously toxic, sufficiently so to be used as rat poison or insecticide. Calcium fluoride, on the other hand, which is the form commonly found in natural waters, is not toxic enough for such uses.” — Dr. C. G. Dobbs, (Ph.D., A.R.C.S.) Bangor, Wales, England.

Source

In order:
I will wait for the link.
Fluoride is added to the water. There are 3 main fluorides added for water fluoridation. Do you have a source showing that fluoride does not prevent tooth decay only delays it?
I never made that claim.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It is only effective if it is topical, in the water there is zero/zip/Nada use for it. So why are we ingesting a topical medication against our will? Water is a good medium to apply it and to get it into every house.

I am sorry sir but water is not a good medium for a topical medication, are you saying that if you have say a skin infection which requires a topical medication that it would be good to just drink it?

So someone cuts themselves, topical treatment would be to apply stitches or a bandage correct?.....or do we drink the bandage and eat the stitches for desert?

Regards, Iwinder

link   
I'm sure you can prove the communities with fluoride water has vastly superior dental hygiene to the communities that don't use it?

If fluoride in water does what you claim then there should be a massive amount of studies with real data backing this claim up.

link   

Sovaka
Hmm interesting...

There have been a couple posts asking you to point out the benefits of Fluoridating water as a counter to argument that Fluoride isn't bad.

Yet you seem to be ignoring those posts... Why?

Do you not have any prop... information as to why fluoridated water is healthy?

Sorry, I must have missed those posts. Were they not answered in the questions and answers I provided?
I assure you, I am not ignoring them on purpose.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nicely written thread, star and flag. And as usual most of the commentators have not read the whole post and react with emotions first.
I've been drinking fluoridated water my whole life, and I'm a god damn genius! With a huge third eye...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Iwinder

It is only effective if it is topical, in the water there is zero/zip/Nada use for it. So why are we ingesting a topical medication against our will? Water is a good medium to apply it and to get it into every house.

I am sorry sir but water is not a good medium for a topical medication, are you saying that if you have say a skin infection which requires a topical medication that it would be good to just drink it?

So someone cuts themselves, topical treatment would be to apply stitches or a bandage correct?.....or do we drink the bandage and eat the stitches for desert?

Regards, Iwinder

That's incorrect and not the same thing. Water has to get in your body. Your mouth is the way that evolution/God has chosen for us to ingest things. Water is a good medium to take fluoride and make sure it gets to everyone as everyone must drink water. When you drink water, it goes in your mouth. When it goes in your mouth it coats your mouth and even though you think it is all swallowed, there will be a thin film in your mouth and on your teeth. At the levels they fluoridate the water, it isn't harmful to the human body.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

superman2012

Wookiep

superman2012

Wookiep

I don't mean to try and derail your thread, but many here may end up disagreeing with you. The problem I have with fluoride being in the water is it's someone else telling us they know what's good for us, trust us... It's a form of control, no-one gets a choice if they drink tap water. All true or false health effects aside, a lot of people don't like that kind of intervention. So they put it in the water because lot's of people don't take care of their teeth with toothpaste? That was essentially Phage's answer and I personally am not comfortable with that.

Right, and if you read my thread, you would see exactly that this thread isn't for you. I even put it in bold and underlined it...here it is again.

This thread is NOT about the lack of choice, it is about the untruths about water fluoridation

Oh well excuse me sir, I will now be silent on the issue and bow out of the discussion. Thanks for being a douchenozzle! Have a nice day, be sure to drink your fluoride!

lol...douchenozzle because you can't read...okay.

I would have no problem drinking something that won't harm me, thanks!

Speaking of not being able to read, I guess you were only able to read one portion of my reply. The rest totally had to do with your OP, you even linked Phage's response in it. Sucks when people disagree with you though, doesn't it? Welcome to ATS.

Anyway, in observing this thread, I too would like to know how/why fluoridated water is healthy. Maybe more people would be interested in drinking it in that case.
edit on 4-12-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Carreau
I'm sure you can prove the communities with fluoride water has vastly superior dental hygiene to the communities that don't use it?

If fluoride in water does what you claim then there should be a massive amount of studies with real data backing this claim up.

Nope. The only things I can do is give you the information and you can do with it what you will. I'm here to prove that properly dosed water fluoridation won't kill you, or even harm you. I wasn't looking for the information you want.

edit: There is not a lot of information out there and like my 3rd post says, that is where fear and whispers fill in the gaps. They have done a LOUSY job of educating people about this.
edit on 4-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

No... You have not clearly stated as to the benefits of fluoridating water.
And as to why it should be forced into municipalities drinking water.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You sir made the claim in this thread that the reason why fluoride is put into the water supply is because it is beneficial to dental hygiene.

Prove it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

As stated earlier, it is about giving a level of dental care to people that otherwise wouldn't be able to, no matter how little the level of care is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join