It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

Couple of important things to note here:

What exactly do you think I am confusing what with what?

And what they use as Rat Poison and to Poison the public with in our water which is,, drum roll…..

They also use warfarin (rat poison) to treat heart patients. Are they killing them too? Nope. In low doses it's.....drum roll.....beneficial just like fluoride is.

The treated hydrogen fluoride is neutralized in to its sodium salt, sodium fluoride.

Neutralized, as in, made safe. Made for water fluoridation. If it was a waste product, it would not be further refined/purified.

The leading health professors of the time labeled fluoride as a poison which had a damaging effect on human health.

In raw water at high concentrations it sure was and continues to be. At lower doses it is shown to be beneficial to dental hygiene.

Because of the damage caused by fluoride in the 1930s, the government was actually trying to remove it from the water because it was seen as a dangerous and harmful chemical.

They do still remove it to lower it down to acceptable levels. That is why there are MAC's.

Sodium fluoride does not stay in the body any longer than calcium fluoride. Your kidneys filter out 50% of what goes in (roughly) and the rest gets absorbed. It would take over 500 years for your body to get skeletal fluorosis from drinking the amount of water as the average american.

Einstein's nephew Dr. E.H. Bronner, was a soap maker and I could find no reference to him achieving a doctorate in medicine.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Realtruth
reply to post by superman2012

I guess that is why Israel's Supreme Court Banned water fluoridation for 2014 right?

www.livescience.com...

Israel's Supreme Court has ruled that water fluoridation in the country must end by 2014, according to news reports. This landmark decision goes even further than legislation by the health minister Yael German earlier in the year that would have ended mandatory fluoridation nationwide, reports the Irish publication Hot Press.

Israel is one of the few countries that widely fluoridates, besides the United States, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia. Fluoridation, the addition of fluoride to public drinking water supplies to reduce cavities, is the subject of intense controversy, especially outside of the United States. But opposition to the practice, on the grounds that fluoride has adverse effects on the thyroid, brain and bones, and is an unethical form of mass-medication, appears to be growing.

What does it not being proven to harm anyone have to do with a choice made not to fluoridate the water?
I'm assuming you are saying there is some sort of link there.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Right! I mean, they do not want dead slaves right?

If the fluoride killed people, that would be very counter productive. Can't go off and kill your whole slave work force! You just keep them docile, and that is the role of fluoride, in part.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

zysin5
Right! I mean, they do not want dead slaves right?

If the fluoride killed people, that would be very counter productive. Can't go off and kill your whole slave work force! You just keep them docile, and that is the role of fluoride, in part.

Fluoride does not do that either.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by Carreau

How is swallowing something supposed to help dental hygiene?

superman2012
Before you swallow it, it goes all over the mouth making contact with and leaving fluoride on your teeth.
edit on 4-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

I don't even know where to begin with this type of logic and assessment.

edit on 5-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Realtruth

I guess that is why Israel's Supreme Court Banned water fluoridation for 2014 right?

www.livescience.com...

Israel's Supreme Court has ruled that water fluoridation in the country must end by 2014, according to news reports. This landmark decision goes even further than legislation by the health minister Yael German earlier in the year that would have ended mandatory fluoridation nationwide, reports the Irish publication Hot Press.

Israel is one of the few countries that widely fluoridates, besides the United States, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia. Fluoridation, the addition of fluoride to public drinking water supplies to reduce cavities, is the subject of intense controversy, especially outside of the United States. But opposition to the practice, on the grounds that fluoride has adverse effects on the thyroid, brain and bones, and is an unethical form of mass-medication, appears to be growing.

Good for them, our city has this issue on the next ballot come election time next year.
Population of about 75 k and if you include the townships its about 100k

They ( the politicians) are hearing much displeasure with this poison being added to our water.
Also we were one of the very first cities in Canada and much of the world to start slagging slag into the water supply.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

SnF very well written.

I have read this entire thread and I am not surprised that the anti-fluoride crowd has not provided any peer reviewed evidence to back up their claims that water fluoridation is harmful.

That being said I agree with the argument that state water fluoridation should not be done. Despite any benefits it may provide the state should not be tampering with the water supply due to some crusade against tooth decay. Individuals should be able to choose to fluoridated water as an option, it should not be a default.

This is an interesting article on an anti-fluoride site that I find funny because they basically admit that fluoride has beneficial effects but they can't bring themselves to except that so they call the drop in tooth decay over the years a "mystery". I am more than wiling to expect the idea that there are multiple reasons for the drop in tooth decay in the western world, but to downplay one of the contributors because it conflicts with your worldview is the pinnacle of ignorance.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You can start by trying to refute the claim instead of putting up a sarcastic picture...unless that is your way of saying you have nothing to say in regards to my claim.

Saying nothing but putting up a picture when in a debate is the same as throwing up a white flag. You want to argue something, argue. You want stars and people to "like" you, put up sarcastic pictures. This was one of the worst arguments against ANY of my points yet.

Your award is in the mail.

Edit: I want to sit with the cool kids too, so I gave you a star.

edit on 5-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I'm not surprised either.

They can't because it isn't there. The Gods keep throwing bolts of light at them and they continue to hide in caves.

Thank you for that.

edit on 5-12-2013 by superman2012 because: adding something for my enjoyment.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It's funny how this clown uses all government linked study's and proofs says a lot about you (TROLL)
Hey do you drink tap water... Figures you must to write An article like this Gwa ha ha ha ha

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Epic!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

ATF1886
It's funny how this clown uses all government linked study's and proofs says a lot about you (TROLL)
Hey do you drink tap water... Figures you must to write An article like this Gwa ha ha ha ha

This "clown" used anti-fluoride websites too, but you knew that, because you read the whole opening posts before commenting right?
lol

Again, no refuting any of my claims, just cowardly personal attacks. That is soo telling about how intelligent a person is.
Thanks!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

superman2012

You can start by trying to refute the claim instead of putting up a sarcastic picture...unless that is your way of saying you have nothing to say in regards to my claim.

Saying nothing but putting up a picture when in a debate is the same as throwing up a white flag. You want to argue something, argue. You want stars and people to "like" you, put up sarcastic pictures. This was one of the worst arguments against ANY of my points yet.

Your award is in the mail.

Edit: I want to sit with the cool kids too, so I gave you a star.

edit on 5-12-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

That fact that you do not even see the contradictions in your claims and facts is actually amusing, that is why I posted the pic.

If your ego is that far gone that you cannot take the time to see past the illogical contradictions, in your own comments, then what is the point of trying to argue, or even present valid facts?

Peace out,

RT

P.S. I love awards so I'll be waiting for my prize.

edit on 5-12-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hey superman since your article was so amazing and only for the greatly intelligent please do one one obamacare... I'd love to see that

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Feel free to point them out rather than suggesting that they are there.

Refute them. Why do you continue to avoid what this thread is about? You know there is no evidence supporting the scared people right?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

ATF1886
Hey superman since your article was so amazing and only for the greatly intelligent please do one one obamacare... I'd love to see that

If I did one, I would doubt that you would/could read that one as well.

Have a good day at school tomorrow junior!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Hey tar d I'm going by your info that your posting... Wow I'm sorry I wasted my time it's like arguing with an autistic child

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

ATF1886

Hey tar d I'm going by your info that your posting... Wow I'm sorry I wasted my time it's like arguing with an autistic child

Argue the information then. Why keep attacking me? Do you have anything intelligent to add to this discussion? Do you have any information about the subject that you wish to share with the class? Do they give you brownies in your lunch if you're a good boy?

(post by superman2012 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Your right fluoride won't kill you I see the great effect on you ,your coming back with attacks to I guess you get off on that

naturalsociety.com...

articles.mercola.com...

www.washingtonsblog.com...

eternian.wordpress.com...

www.nbcnews.com...

It's funny you go page by page and that's all that comes up wonder why I made it through school did you junior...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join