It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
superman2012.... bad avatar U have cos there is nothing super about U. telling the people that consuming poison is ok.... ok( i wish long life to U)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Dihydrogen Monoxide does not bother me at all. I have a high tolerance to it as I was exposed to it quite a bit as a child.

I know as much, but I like trying to show people things! Without threads like these, I wouldn't have found out about the Newburgh-Kingston study on fluoride!

Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

ZakOlongapo
superman2012.... bad avatar U have cos there is nothing super about U. telling the people that consuming poison is ok.... ok( i wish long life to U)

Many things are poison if ingested in high quantities or used improperly. I have no problems trying to help people get over their fears.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

alice are U working tonight? do U thing that chosen ones are really chosen?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
VoidHawk!

How can Robert Fleming say that the dentists are not smart enough to comment on the fluoride issue nor should anyone listen to them when just two people before him, a dentist was speaking out against fluoride!?

Who to believe!!!?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The woman I knew who's nephew died is now dead and I do not know where the letter and death certificate copy went to.

The compounding action is well known, just googling compounding actions of fluoride will give you the info. The government has now banned use of fluoride compounds on potatoes, but they did little to do it on other veggies. The FDA would not act on this, the Environmental protection took care of this problem because the FDA would do nothing. The reason of the fluoride causing low level toxicity and mottling was stated on the government article. I think I put a link to that on another thread about a year ago, I do not save evidence, I have way too many bookmarks now.

Here is a few I just found within minutes. I try to look at government research when investigating these things. The government silently does things to fix problems so people won't start bitching. Everyone around thirty years ago knew not to challenge fluoride, the government made an example of people who challenged it back then. Why would they do it if it was just about cavities...think about that, the government never paid for dental care back then. They still don't pay except for limited dental care for kids.

www.ars.usda.gov...

www.fluoridealert.org... Potato peels had 22 ppm in them. I did read the regular government report on this. Like I said, it is listed on a past post in cyber heaven.

Doesn't it seem rational that if fluoride makes bones brittle it would also make the teeth brittle and they would break easier? The dentine is just a covering over a bone like base. If the foundation is brittle the structure would not be strong. In order for fluoride to work well, a lot of things have to be in line or the fluoride weakens things from an imbalance.
edit on 4-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
is the treath, post going to die?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
please put some rubish out, after i talk U get shuut up....

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The argument that flouride in the water helps strengthen teeth is so flawed. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't swish water around my mouth when I drink it, it goes straight down my throat. So fluoride in drinking water gives me zero benefit and I don't want it. My choice, my body.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yadboy

Definitely your choice. However, put blue food coloring in a glass of water, drink it, and then open your mouth and gaze in wonderment at your blue teeth.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
VoidHawk!

An engineer told the older lady that fluoride is poison and a dentist told her the same thing. I'm confused. Should I listen to Robert or the two (so far) dentists?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by jaws1975

I'm not pushing it. I'm attempting to show that there are many untruths about it and that people fear it based on faulty intelligence. The anti-fluoride camp either tweaks the data to fit their agenda or uses arguments that are outright lies.

I don't believe that people need to drink fluoride, but until there is a better way to help people with poor dental hygiene, this is the best way. I also don't believe that fluoride in properly dosed water fluoridation will harm anyone, so I don't see a problem.

I live in another country that does not have fluoridation. From my point of view it is a dumb thing to add to get people to get good teeth since it is not needed at all as proved in Europe by our dental hygiene. It might not harm anyone but why take the change when it is not needed. From my point of view that US does this, maybe proves that you are not as bright as the rest of the world.
. Maybe the fluoridation makes you dumb/mellow/apathetic enough to accept fluoridation.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Stupid?!?

You have sources for your claims? Properly dosed water fluoridation causes loss of intelligence? All the evidence points to water fluoridation being beneficial.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
VoidHawk....

You disappointed me! Unless someone mentioned it very quickly, no name, no mention, of a person dying from properly dosed water fluoridation.

There are two things I can concede because of this video, and upon some more research was that some people are more sensitive to others to fluoride. Which does make sense when I think about it because that happens with everything in my line of work. Some people are more sensitive than others to chlorine.

The second being that fluoridated water and kidney dialysis do not mix. If the machine to purify the water doesn't work properly, people can and have died.

Besides that, there was nothing in the video that hasn't been answered or addressed.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

How can I take that link seriously when they rule out a major contributing factor?

“Intake of nutrients such as calcium and iodine often is not reported in studies of fluoride effects. The effects of fluoride on thyroid function, for instance, might depend on whether iodine intake is low, adequate, or high, or whether dietary selenium is adequate.”

Every factor should be taken into consideration when doing a scientific study.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

superman2012
VoidHawk!

An engineer told the older lady that fluoride is poison and a dentist told her the same thing. I'm confused. Should I listen to Robert or the two (so far) dentists?

I'd listen to these people....
www.quackwatch.com...
Great thread, S+F

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Artlogic

Thanks!
However, I think most of the anti-fluoridians have taken their ball and gone home.

I'm out for the night. Take care and don't forget to drink your water and brush your teeth!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by Artlogic

Thanks!
However, I think most of the anti-fluoridians have taken their ball and gone home.

I'm out for the night. Take care and don't forget to drink your water and brush your teeth!

I think you may be right, have a good one superman....

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Stupid?!?

You have sources for your claims? Properly dosed water fluoridation causes loss of intelligence? All the evidence points to water fluoridation being beneficial.

No scientific data except the knowledge that you are doing it. It is like the chicken and the egg. Do you need to be on fluoridation to agree to have your water flouridated.

Even if it is not unhealthy it is a waste of money, where toothpaste for those who need it freely would be cheaper and you would have water that is water not water with some added stuff. You are even over flouridating the teeth on some people so they get dental problem (fluorosis)
edit on 5-12-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join