It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water Fluoridation will NOT kill you.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I would like to recommend that anyone interested in fluoride read a book called "The Fluoride Deception"
by Christopher Bryson.

It is 400 + pages. More than 200 pages are source notes, historical documentation, studies and leads to readable factual data.

The history of fluoride use is sick and disturbing.
The US military industrial complex has endangered millions of lives and caused the early deaths of thousands with the systematic lies and institution if intentional pollution of our environment.

Why should you read a 400 page book on fluoride to find out the whole story?

Maybe it is worth your health. Maybe it is worth knowing the truth.

It's definitely more productive than simply arguing based on how you feel.

It amazes me how many people have "researched" fluoride but know absolutely nothing about the actual history of it's use or why it is really in our environment in such unnaturally massive quantities.

It's pretty foolish, possibly insane,to think that massive quantities of industrial waste scrubbed from smokestacks should be intentionally poured into water supplies simply to give the kiddies shiny white teeth.

Stop parroting the Sesame Street version of fluoride and read a book that actually goes over the entire history of the insanity.

400 pages of lying, underhanded, dirty, scary, US government activities.
The nasty history.
It'll piss you off but you'll be on amazon ordering fluoride free toothpaste and a reverse osmosis filter for your kitchen sink.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

I can't listen to a man that repeats the Nazi fluoride myth.

Christopher Bryson, an investigative reporter and television producer who reported on Guatemalan human rights abuses for the BBC World Service, National Public Radio and the Atlanta Journal Constitution in the 1980s, and later wrote a book called The Fluoride Deception. It delves into murky connections between military-industrial fluoride polluters and the early push for public water fluoridation. His book mentions Nazis or Nazism less than 10 times, and none of the references discuss water fluoridation. We contacted him. "I never came across any documentation or credible information showing that fluoride was used in Nazi death camps," he said.

Link

To each his own though. I might read it, I love fiction!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
VoidHawk.

If your goal was to make me die of boredom or death by listening to someone go all over the place while talking about their fear, you are getting close to making this a reality.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

superman2012
So far, in VoidHawks video, the purple shirt guy is talking about the dangers of fluoride...but nothing to do about the dangers of water fluoridation...only about raw water with naturally occurring fluoride. No one is disputing that. Lots of fear, no facts about this subject.

Now he's talking about how there should be honest science and how the public can't lose anymore trust in politicians after talking about how great Obama is going to be....

VOIDHAWK!!

What color shirt is the man/woman wearing so I can zoom forward to them!?

This guy is all over the place without actually saying anything.

You've already made your mind up "You want doctors notes". Can I have your medical records, or even better would you post them in this thread!
And stop trying to put people off from watching a first class vid.

I DARE YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT THE VID AND LET PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN MIND UP. WILL YOU?
edit on 4-12-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Maybe it is worth your health. Maybe it is worth knowing the truth. ???? are U serious? artificial poison is good for human health? world is upside down.... no one rational around anymore. so sad.....

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

ZakOlongapo

Maybe it is worth your health. Maybe it is worth knowing the truth. ???? are U serious? artificial poison is good for human health? world is upside down.... no one rational around anymore. so sad.....

Hey dude.
There's plenty of rational people around, they just want us to believe there isn't, divide and conquer is the game.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

VoidHawk

superman2012
So far, in VoidHawks video, the purple shirt guy is talking about the dangers of fluoride...but nothing to do about the dangers of water fluoridation...only about raw water with naturally occurring fluoride. No one is disputing that. Lots of fear, no facts about this subject.

Now he's talking about how there should be honest science and how the public can't lose anymore trust in politicians after talking about how great Obama is going to be....

VOIDHAWK!!

What color shirt is the man/woman wearing so I can zoom forward to them!?

This guy is all over the place without actually saying anything.

You've already mae your mind up "You want doctors notes". Can I have your medical records, or even better would you post the in this thread!
And stop trying to put people off from watching first class vid.

I DARE YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT THE VID AND LET PEOPLE MAKE THEIR OWN MIND UP. WILL YOU?

to shut up I would have to be talking.

No. I just need a name that I can research. If I watch this all just to hear someone claim that someone died as a result of properly dosed water fluoridation then that would just prove to me that there is no one that has died.

The vid sucks, but I am watching it.

He was talking about fluoride, not water fluoridation. Make no mistake about that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Which one of my medical records would you like? Which claim have I made that you want to see my medical records?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've read a lot of evidence on both sides of this. Fluoride added to the water is not good for us is my conclusion. Water is not the only source of fluoride, it is in a lot of things. We get enough without adding fluoride to the water.

If I remember right, You work in a field that has ties to fluoride in water, you will see only the evidence that shows that you and your coworkers are not harming people by your actions. Nobody wants to believe that they are causing others harm and they will not usually accept evidence that shows otherwise. This is normal human behavior.

I knew a woman who's nephew died from fluoride poisoning from drinking too much water at a basic training camp in the army. Lots of guys got sick. I saw a copy of the death certificate..cause of death was listed as fluoride poisoning. The army reduced the fluoride in their water after that. This documented evidence is out there on the net and in old anti-fluoride information from long ago. I suppose the medical staff of the army is not good enough source of evidence for you though.

Fluoride can indirectly effect intellect. I study how medicines work and the cause of the side effects. I am not an accredited expert in the field, so I am not worried about loosing a license or loosing my acadamic standing. I know that fluoride can do this. It is not permanent, as soon as fluoride is lowered in the diet it does come back. Another words just don't drink the water and intellect improves. Substituting water in plastic bottles is just as bad, the endocrine disruption from drinking bottled water does the same thing. Remember that fluoride is in a lot of foods, a person can exceed the allowable amount easily if the wrong foods are eaten with the fluoridated water.

I have seen the things that the government has said is bad for you over the years. What do they have in common with fluoridated water. Coffee and tea have natural fluorides....so they said they are bad. Salt causes problem with increased fluoride consumption...now salt is bad for you even though it is very necessary for humans to consume salt. There are more things that can go wrong by not consuming enough salt than can go wrong by eating too much, unless of course if you increase the fluoride intake. The chemical hydroflouric acid forms when fluoride is mixed with stomach acid. This causes problems with the upper valve of the stomach. So they want to lower stomach acid to cover up their problems. Without adequate stomach acid the bacteria do not die. They get into the guts. You get sick.

You have the right to believe what you want. I believe I know what is going on...coverup after coverup is going on to make sure this stupid practice continues. Who pays for the fixing of the mottled teeth in kids from fluoride. The government should, they forced this on people who did not want it and discounted all evidence that they did not like. I can't believe the government is still doing this. If you want to have good teeth than eat more foods containing molybdenum in them, it helps to make strong enamel on the teeth and works with fluoride to make it work better with less side effects.

I cannot agree with this thread, I have done too much research on this subject over the last thirty some years to know that fluoride added to something we drink or eat regularly is not good for you. I know of the compounding action. So they take the fluoride out of the potatoe antisprouting agents instead of the water but it is also in many of the sprays put on veggies to keep them fresh longer. Water is NOT the only source of this ion.

It doesn't matter what form the fluoride is in, the bioactive quality is very important though to judge the safety. If you consume fluoride in the morning only, it is fine. Not all day long....Not every day. Like I said, molybdenum boosts the uptake of fluoride by ten times. This is in vitamins all over. Molybdenum is a necessary mineral for many reasons, fluoride in the water isn't necessary. Is the government going to say people shouldn't consume anything with molybdenum in it next and ban all vitamins because it is indirectly causing mottled teeth in kids who eat whole grain cereals?

I could go on and on, but this is enough, I guess I could give all the evidence I wanted from reputable sources and it would be considered not relevant. I can think for myself, I can evaluate evidence to see what is happening.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

thank U for income. i know, i just say that that this post is missing rational people... i am after long day in work and feeling a bit slow

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The dentist has said that Fluorosilicic Acid has arsenic in it.

Nope.

According to the National Sanitation Foundation, fluorosilicic acid has been found to contribute approximately 0.43 parts per billion arsenic to finished drinking water when the contaminant is present in the acid.

When it is contaminated it does.

Link.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

superman2012

I can't listen to a man that repeats the Nazi fluoride myth.
His book mentions Nazis or Nazism less than 10 times, and none of the references discuss water fluoridation. We contacted him. "I never came across any documentation or credible information showing that fluoride was used in Nazi death camps," he said.

Link

To each his own though. I might read it, I love fiction!

The 400 page book deals with the history of the use of fluoride in the USA.
I don't remember any issues with Nazis beyond mention of possible rumors. Your quote does say that the mention of nazism or nazis is Less than 10 times and none of those discuss water fluoridation. His own quote says he never came across documentation or credible information.

It seems your own 'research' is counter to your opinion that he repeats the "Nazi Fluoride Myth." The quote you posted shows the opposite.

The Nazis don't figure into this book but your response here shows you are more worried about being right now than you are worried about actually finding out any real facts.

I would now like to recommend that YOU... NOT read the book.

Have fun with your thread.

edit on 4-12-2013 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

If I remember right, You work in a field that has ties to fluoride in water, you will see only the evidence that shows that you and your coworkers are not harming people by your actions. Nobody wants to believe that they are causing others harm and they will not usually accept evidence that shows otherwise. This is normal human behavior.

No. I do not work with fluoride. It is in a water plant that I go to, but I, nor anyone I work with, add it to water.

I knew a woman who's nephew died from fluoride poisoning from drinking too much water at a basic training camp in the army. Lots of guys got sick. I saw a copy of the death certificate..cause of death was listed as fluoride poisoning. The army reduced the fluoride in their water after that. This documented evidence is out there on the net and in old anti-fluoride information from long ago. I suppose the medical staff of the army is not good enough source of evidence for you though.

It would be a great source! Going to share it?

I cannot agree with this thread, I have done too much research on this subject over the last thirty some years to know that fluoride added to something we drink or eat regularly is not good for you. I know of the compounding action.

I have looked for a credible unbiased source for the compounding action claim. Do you have a good one to share as well?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That was my mistake. I reacted too hasty and posted without reading it. It happens. Sorry about that.
I have seen enough evidence from both sides that there isn't a chance in hell I would read that book!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

You work at a water plant?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Carreau

You work at a water plant?

Yes sir.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i do not get it here.... so if the book have hundred+ pages then it have to be truth?
some of U here are now funny in basic... remind me the problem people with holly (any kind) books...
fluorid is poison! end of story. and is around us cos someone want us to have it.... i mean some of us(may be not us but some of THEM) made every one to have it.... like U an me... what ever.... i will not keep to speak to someone who have no ears...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Does this water plant provide fluoride water to the public?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Carreau

Does this water plant provide fluoride water to the public?

Nope.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thank you for this thread.
I've given you a star on every post, just on principle for standing up to a tidal wave of resistance from what amounts to EMOTIONAL "Reasoning".

Feelings are fun. People prefer listening to their feelings as opposed to engaging their brains.
It's a catch 22 on the human condition where on one hand we pride ourselves as the very pinnacle of evolution in the expression and development of our intelligence, yet, on the other hand, at almost every turn, when given the choice, the majority condition is to follow the feels.

If people only knew about the Naturally Occurring Dihydrogen Monoxide configuration of water and how deadly THAT STUFF is, they'd prolly just stay away from water all together.
I mean, if you breathe enough, even breathing small amounts of Dihydrogen Monoxide can KILL YOU!!!
It's also one of the MOST CORROSIVE substances on the planet!

Wonderful Thread superman2012.
Keep up the good work.
At some point, however, you must come to the realization that you're not fighting against misinformation, and mere delusion, but, much of the resistance you're facing is of religious proportions, and no matter the facts given, it's futile to go further in that the information you've given is already fantastic and well done enough that you need not suffer the noise for the sake of noise given because there are many who will disagree no matter what you say.

All best and Kudos.

edit on 12/4/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join