It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do you see the looks on the faces of these people?

Link

That is called grief. All of the pics that are in the article.

150 plus rounds. It was about a 'high score' kill. That is what it is referred in online forums.

A 'heroing' is when they are going to commit suicide.

There are a lot of these shootings each year that also do not pan out like the perp thinks it will.

There are 2 totally different types of shootings.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Link

150 plus rounds. It was about a 'high score' kill. That is what it is referred in online forums.

A 'heroing' is when they are going to commit suicide.

There are a lot of these shootings each year that also do not pan out like the perp thinks it will.

There are 2 totally different types of shootings.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

matafuchs

Link

I see lots of expressions, but not a single actual tear.

I had never considered Sandy Hook to be a totally fake event, I actually thought children had died, just not how we are lead to believe.
Now Im not so sure. The people walking in circles is very "strange" to say the least.
Good video well presented.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSun, 17 Nov 2013 16:40:48 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The father that did the interview the day after who is seen laughing and smiling and then preps to appear distressed is enough for me. That man is a liar.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

I've watched this video twice now and still can't believe what I'm seeing. It sends shivers down my spine how this event could be staged.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've learned my lesson here and making full copy of this thread...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Can anyone here verify those "same date" house purchases? That's the kicker for me. Prove that and my mind is officially blown and count me totally in on the social engineering theory. Text

Back on page 2 of this thread a link was provided from member KenRay that I think got overlooked or buried. At any rate, I followed that link here which lead to another link here. That second link I followed did briefly touch on the house purchase dates, although, I couldn't really glean much from it, but then again I'm kinda brain dead today anyway.

Perhaps you or someone else might find something in those links. Lots of comments in there with further info for an endless supply of rabbit hole excavating. They also try to make a connection with a gas line that runs through that part of Newtown within proximity of said houses. Dunno what to think about that, but it's interesting none the less.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Great documentary that certainly stirs the mind but ultimately ruined with lots of idiotic remarks and claims to fact.
edit on 17-11-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Asktheanimals

Watch it. If you care about the subject at all.
Just watch it.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

I did watch it. Some of the material was discussed on ATS, like the vehicles, the 'pacers' around the firehouse, the desperation/anger of the coroner, The MO for multiple body traumas and hospitalisation and more.

You could also ask about the military style compartmentalising of the whole scene, threats from the police to social media, (btw who was the guy with the funny tasseled hat in that interview, going 'yay verily yay' in the background as if that made it, or anything else mentioned right) then there is the weirdness of birth and death certifcates not being available to add to the general weirdness.
So, was this Sorcha Faal taken to the forth dimension?
edit on 17-11-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

really caught my attention by the 54:00 mark. the line of actors walking out in a line around the fire house and then back in the front. this presentation really did it for me and coherently employed the Hegelian dialectic. thank you

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

OlympusMons
reply to post by The GUT

Can anyone here verify those "same date" house purchases? That's the kicker for me. Prove that and my mind is officially blown and count me totally in on the social engineering theory. Text

Back on page 2 of this thread a link was provided from member KenRay that I think got overlooked or buried. At any rate, I followed that link here which lead to another link here. That second link I followed did briefly touch on the house purchase dates, although, I couldn't really glean much from it, but then again I'm kinda brain dead today anyway.

Perhaps you or someone else might find something in those links. Lots of comments in there with further info for an endless supply of rabbit hole excavating. They also try to make a connection with a gas line that runs through that part of Newtown within proximity of said houses. Dunno what to think about that, but it's interesting none the less.

Interesting, yes. Also, a 'potential nothing' in a larger context. You think the Real Estate folks might see a potential closure put off in a 'damaged' community ... and rush a sale through?

There are so many holes in the foundations of this lady's theories it's pathetic.

The 'facts' we have access to are few and far between. There are so few it's difficult not to grasp at straws. Every time we do that, we look bad.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

bottleslingguy

really caught my attention by the 54:00 mark. the line of actors walking out in a line around the fire house and then back in the front. this presentation really did it for me and coherently employed the Hegelian dialectic. thank you

Yes. It looked odd.

It was cold outside. There were a lot of people at the scene. There were no warming tents. Nothing to do but mill about or leave.

What were the 'rules' on lingering inside those buildings? Maybe ... people were allowed to walk in, but no loitering was allowed. What do you get ... people walking around in circles.

Just saying, bro.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

That makes no sense at all. "Sorry, you can't loiter here, but walking around in a huge circle is cool." In what context does that make a lick of sense?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

rocktsar
The father that did the interview the day after who is seen laughing and smiling and then preps to appear distressed is enough for me. That man is a liar.

Quite a condemnation there. Do you know the guy? The person behind the camera wasn't even certain Robbie Parker was going to step to the mic. It looked like ambush reporting to me.

Have you lost a child? Have you been exposed to real grief? Have you been through grief counseling? Have you even seen what the start of that process is like? Have you ever been on the scene of a place where a butt-ton of innocent people were slaughtered?

I can answer yes to each of those questions ... and a lot more.

You don't know jack # about Robbie Parker. I'm here to tell you, he didn't even know himself at that moment. Why the hate, bro?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Being jovial and joking, then putting on a sad face for the cameras isn't normal. Usually it's about the opposite, you have to put your brave face on. Being in front of the camera after your kid is killed is also not normal. Normal people are grieving with their loved ones.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Snarl

That makes no sense at all. "Sorry, you can't loiter here, but walking around in a huge circle is cool." In what context does that make a lick of sense?

Think about it. It makes all the sense in the world to me.

If you want answers to Sandy Hook, you have to consider everything. You can't just take an observation and come to any conclusion that you find appropriate and apply it. That's exactly what the lady in the video was doing. I could call BS on almost everything she had to say ... with hardly any effort at all.

That's the problem with weak-assed analysis and arguments. If Noah's Ark had as many holes in it, it NEVER would have floated.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Didn't you find it odd that his family photos were photoshopped? (clearly, I might add)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Anyone can "call BS" on anything anyone says. However, most people will not take it seriously, unless you come up with a great excuse. Why don't you elaborate on how walking in a huge circle makes any sense? Instead of just declaring it makes perfect sense, with no explanation.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Snarl

It was cold outside. There were a lot of people at the scene. There were no warming tents. Nothing to do but mill about or leave.

What were the 'rules' on lingering inside those buildings? Maybe ... people were allowed to walk in, but no loitering was allowed. What do you get ... people walking around in circles.

Just saying, bro.

Attention folks listen up~while you have all been thru the most horrific incident this town has ever experienced, one of the worst for our nation additionally, and while granted many of you are in shock, we must insist no loitering. 

Your cooperation is appreciated…

Sincerely,

Some official in charge of rules and regulations

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Snarl

Being jovial and joking, then putting on a sad face for the cameras isn't normal. Usually it's about the opposite, you have to put your brave face on. Being in front of the camera after your kid is killed is also not normal. Normal people are grieving with their loved ones.

He was distracted in the company of another. I saw him re-living loss when he finally arrived at the mic. We have no way of knowing what was going on in his mind before he started to speak. He might have simply been remembering his wife's recent reactions to grief ... and never for a moment considered himself at all.

There is no way of knowing what was going on in his mind. There is no way to judge how a human being is going to react in a given situation. Do you run ... or do you fight? Is it the same for you every time?

Robbie Parker is in no way a factor in the story of Sandy Hook.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join