It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Okay, looking at more news stories about the upcoming release of the "Official Report" and apparently what the victims' parents were allowed to view (for a mere 20 minutes for some reason) was State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky's 40-page summary of the full 2,000-page state police investigation report, which is to be released at a yet later date.

Sources said that report probably will be heavily redacted, with transcripts of 911 calls, some witness statements of children and all crime scene photos removed.

Sedensky has gone to court to fight the release of the 911 calls. A judge could rule the same week that Sedensky's summary is released.

Hartford Courant

And so it begins...

edit on 17-11-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sandy Hook was the first time I'd been home to watch something on that level, live. When Waco happened, the fire had just started and I had to drive back to work. Oklahoma I didn't get to watch. Sept. 11th happened while I was at work...

The title of the thread is spot on! My wife has to work tonight, but she watched about 40 minutes with me.

(I know, you guys, please don't hammer me on this but I REALLY AM at a loss for words.)

Has this world actually gotten to the point where _________ can create custom made communities, families and tragedies all just to manipulate the minds of the masses?

If so, we're in even more trouble than I thought we were!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Helious

bigfootgurl

Helious
reply to post by bigfootgurl

I think that If I am going to present a video that covers all of the relevant points and only the points that I feel have the amount of provable evidence to support them, I will probably have to make it myself and that is something I am considering seriously.

I absolutely agree that this is exactly what you should do. Once the Official Report is released the omissions and inconsistencies will be undeniable. I have no doubt that your own video would top any other on Sandy Hook. Please do it.

I have spoken to my wife and a couple of my close friends. We are going to produce the video, personally and financially. I't will be made available fittingly on December 14th 2013. I will upload it in segments to youtube, post it here and also make it available for free download for anyone that wants it on a high bandwidth server.

That's the best news I've heard all day, my friend. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

One thing I will credit the OP's video with, is that some of it was very fairly edited. I would like to put a couple of questions to you for your fair analysis.

Had you ever seen the preceding portion and heard the guy behind the camera 'wondering' if Robbie Parker would make a statement? I have often wondered why that is omitted from so many of the viral videos. If it were fairly taken into account ...? There's often more than meets the eye in so many cases.

In terms of loss, I cannot say I've walked a mile in this guy's shoes. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child of that age (and his first-born if memory serves). When we lost our son I went numb. I don't think I've ever recovered from it. From the outside perspective, I'm sure I was judged a sociopath, even by people who knew me. Believe me, there's personal pain, there's personal grief, there's an upwelling of emotions for my wife's loss (which even as close as we are, I would not attempt to define), people just have different ways of working through loss and outward emotion is not a clear indicator.

Who was Gene Rosen? Was he just a guy the press could latch onto outside the police tape? If he was involved in the incident AT ALL ... why would he draw attention to himself after the fact?

I know I'm swimming against the CT stream here on ATS, but these types of hard analytical questions have to be asked. Better to get them out in the open before the official report hits the press. IMVHO, this should have been done a long time ago ... and a sociopath may have been just the type of candidate to get the job done right.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This video is defintely worth checking out, the presenter is pretty logical and doesnt make any big leaps, mostly just points out the many inconsistancies and problems with the official story line

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

FlyersFan

bigfootgurl
Stay on topic, please.

AGAIN ... I was specifically asked for the information .. 'where is it' ... so I gave it.
I AM ON TOPIC.

Yes because pontificating on the content of a video you have not viewed really adds to a discussion focused exclusively on said video. Are you a member of any discussion boards focused on books, theatre or music? Because I'd love to hear your thoughts on books you haven't read, shows you haven't seen and albums you haven't heard...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

jihadoflove

FOIA requests for documentation indicating exactly who cleaned up the "crime scene" might make some people very uncomfortable.

The "cleaning lady" is a genius... and Sofia Smallstorm seems to be a warrior.

That school is currently being torn down (it may be gone by now) and the contractors had to sign non-disclosure agreements and agree to not recycle materials.

A lot of people have some serious "splaining to do!"

Indeed, jihadoflove, somebody doesn't want those contractors saying a word to anyone about what they might see at that school. Big surprise.

Employees of a construction company contracted by Newtown to demolish Sandy Hook Elementary School must sign non-disclosure agreements before commencing work on the project, scheduled to begin October 21. The contracts reserve the right to pursue legal action against workers who publicly discuss what might be observed as the 57-year-old structure is leveled. Penalties also apply to employee attempts at removing any physical remains from the site.

Exhaustive in scope, the agreement requires workers to refrain from leaking information on virtually anything encountered on Sandy Hook grounds during or after their time of employment with Consigli Construction, the company subcontracted to carry out the demolition.

Sandy Hook Demolition Crew Sworn to Silence

Next thing you know the town clerk will be single-handedly refusing access to public documents like death certificates.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Snarl
people just have different ways of working through loss and outward emotion is not a clear indicator.

Sure, it's the demeanor prior to going on air and then purposefully changing that demeanor to grieving.

So maybe people having different ways to work thru their loss laugh and joke and then preform for the media? Interesting concept~

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

FlyersFan

OneFreeMan
These are all just words. Not one photograph of the successful businessman
to be found anywhere in any of the articles you posted.

There are videos of parents of Newtown victims giving testimony that they met with
the father. There is information about the brother showing where he works.
There is information with dates and places of where the family was back in June.
There is information about the home of the father going up for sale just 3 months ago.
And here are pictures of the Lanzas
Easily googled. Even you could do it.

So your statement that they 'disappeared' and it's all 'mysterious' is bullcrap.

Ryan Lanza sure loves that Guns and roses Tshirt, he is wearing it in every photo.
Either that or it is possible these photo's could have been knocked up in 10 minutes/same day/ 1 day shoot
edit on 30pm99pmSun, 17 Nov 2013 21:15:01 -060030 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

arosebyanyothername

Snarl
people just have different ways of working through loss and outward emotion is not a clear indicator.

Sure, it's the demeanor prior to going on air and then purposefully changing that demeanor to grieving.

So maybe people having different ways to work thru their loss laugh and joke and then preform for the media? Interesting concept~

Thank you for your response! I have been waiting for that to be brought to such an exact point again.

What if the only 'act' Robbie Parker was putting on was a show of strength prior to coming to the mic? Is there absolutely no way possible that everybody has just taken on a bassackwards perception of that entire video?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Has there ever been an explanation for Walking in Circles Around Sandy Hook Firehouse Video??? That's so very odd... I haven't followed this conspiracy as close as others. Is it pretty across the board that most believe this was staged? Or do we see a lot of division similar to 9/11 with truthers and OS types?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow, the State's Attorney has really gone all out to prevent the public from getting access to the 911 recordings from that day. This whole thing just keeps getting more shady.

Recordings of 911 calls are routinely released, but the Newtown police department and Sedensky sought to keep the Sandy Hook calls secret, arguing they could jeopardize the investigation. After the AP took its challenge to the FOI commission, Sedensky argued that releasing them could violate survivors who deserve special protection as victims of child abuse. At Friday's hearing, he said releasing the identities of 911 callers could also subject them to unwanted attention from people including reporters.

Stephen Sedensky, State's Attorney, To Ask Court Not to Release Newtown 911 Tapes

Good grief.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

How could the investigation be jeopardized when the supposed shooter is already dead??? If our Govt. is allowed to use the Patriot Act on us when they choose, we should be granted information, via the Freedom of Information Act when we choose. This should be a two way street unfortunately, I'm only seeing a sign that reads "One Way". And wow, just read a billboard that reads "Yes, we own you" signed the US Govt...
edit on 17-11-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Last time I checked ... there was no official story.

Bingo!

You nailed it brother - and therein lies the problem.

Or at least the start of them...

The lack of facts, evidence and even an officially coherent story that doesn't shift with the wind concerning an event like this is *astounding*.

How about something really simple and non-controversial like a few still pics of Lanza in the school from the footage taken by the cameras in the school?!

Or an official report outlining all of the weapons found and exactly where they were found?

I've stayed away from this one for a variety of personal and not so personal reasons until now.

This one stinks and the stench keeps getting worse the longer they withhold the facts and the evidence to support those facts. And there is absolutely no legitimate reason for them to continue to do so - especially at this point in time. *None*.

There's a lot going on "under the covers" here and this cone of silence conspiracy is the first order of business.

I'm going to start digging...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

jhn7537

How could the investigation be jeopardized when the supposed shooter is already dead??? If our Govt. is allowed to use the Patriot Act on us when they choose, we should be granted information, via the Freedom of Information Act when we choose. This should be a two way street unfortunately, I'm only a sign that reads "One Way". And wow, just read a billboard that reads "Yes, we own you" signed the US Govt...

Because ... If that community was a NWO interest/effort ... and 'that' were exposed ...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No one has ever been able to properly explain why Adam Lanza looks exactly like an alien gray. Was he a known entity that went mad? Perhaps that is the coverup. I wonder about ufo activity in the area.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Yes. Time to stop beating around the bush and dealing with distractions.

There was an event. Fact.
The media circus was virtually contained. Fact.
The official story has been worked and worked and worked. Fact

Keep the BS out of the list ... and look for where the real holes are. It's the only way to catch that Wascally Wabbit.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Wow.

I didn't plan on watching the entire video because it's past my bedtime but I found myself not able to turn it off.

I remember this day very well. I was at lunch at my favorite Italian place when all this went down. I remember seeing the video of the school and police and was thinking how horrible BUT for some reason I had doubt. I thought I was nuts for even thinking that but I've learned enough over the years to know that things aren't always as they seem..

Well this video really brings all those doubts to light. I didn't go all that far with this situation but just from the few things i saw on ATS and various other sites something seemed fishy esp the medical examiner. He really bugged me with how he acted. He did not act right and seemed very nervous. I also felt the one father that was laughing before his "scene" was very off. I mean his kid was just murdered and he is laughing then immediately tries to cry like it's his turn in a scene. It was horrible to watch because it just seemed so fake. I also thought many of the pictures looked off and it seems my suspicions were valid after this video. The picture of the same "actor" dad as I call him with his two daughters in his lap ALWAYS bothered me!! Thank god someone pointed it out in a well thought out video on the subject. Where are their legs!

This woman is very good at making a presentation. She speaks clearly and presents it in a way you can understand. The only annoying part was the beginning with the music. I don't know why people feel the need to add music.

Thank you for sharing this video. I had not seen this before but I'm glad i did. I will want my husband to watch it and I am sure he will hesitate big time but I know once he watches it he can't deny or even make fun of my views on this incident.

Star and Flag and if i could I'd applaud you.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Bigfootgurl: there is no correlation to the video in this post. I will take it down if you want.

Here's one thing I've never gotten my mind around. WTH happened to Adam Lanza's hard drives? What purpose would destroying them serve? How many of you would actually destroy your own HDDs prior to a suicide mission? What for? Why would you care what anyone else is going to know about your computer activities after your dead?

Are we to accept TPTB's statement that Lanza did this, without wondering if TPTB might have done it for their own reasons?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
30:00 - 45:00 in that video is pretty mind blowing. How is it possible that they can promote this type of stuff without people asking these types of questions?

There has to be an absolute cap of information on the state run media regarding this.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join