It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

How about a summary of this hour and a half video, rather than forcing us to inflict it upon ourselves?

That is the reason this thread should be removed.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

MrInquisitive
reply to post by bigfootgurl

How about a summary of this hour and a half video, rather than forcing us to inflict it upon ourselves?

That is the reason this thread should be removed. In My opinion

I fixed your post for you.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

bigfootgurl
I've been waiting for something like this to emerge. This is no doubt THE most intelligent articulation of the Sandy Hook Problem to date. All I can say is that I hope it stays up long enough for a few people to see it. ATS has a strange habit of cracking down on this topic in the most prejudicial way. If you're reading this, check back in a couple hours and you'll most likely find that the thread is closed, gone or in the "Ludicrous Online Lies" forum.

Mark my words.

edit on 16-11-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: fixing video tags

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: fxing video tags

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: cannot fix YT tags

edit on 16-11-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2013 by Gemwolf because: Finally fixed Youtube tags

CORRECT....seriously thinking of taking my inside knowledge elsewhere.If i wasn't a conspiracy theorist i would believe that this site has been hijacked.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

southbeach

CORRECT....seriously thinking of taking my inside knowledge elsewhere.If i wasn't a conspiracy theorist i would believe that this site has been hijacked.

Inquiring minds...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Thank you OP for posting this video. She did an extremely good job with her presentation in the video. Much of it I had heard before, although there was one thing that seemed to stand out. If I understood it correctly, were these parents and family members not allowed to identify the bodies? With the exception of one child, all had closed caskets.

As a parent, there is no way in he##, after a tragedy like this would I not want to see my child.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I thought Sophia's theory about what really happened at Sandy Hook was very plausible and her evidence was compelling.

When the incident happened I remember watching the news and thinking that all the people involved with the case from the emergency workers to the parents to the bizarre Gene Rosen to Obama's speech - all of them seemed off and fake like they were putting on a performance for the cameras.

Sal

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OlympusMons

Thank you for pointing out those links and your thoughts on them.

Only had time to watch the video and some replies this morning. I'm about to dig into all the replies now. I have a feeling I'm in for quite a read.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Watched the video.

Good play on words and twisting of facts IMO.

We will probably never know the truthful details and actual events of that day - those are sealed.

We should take everything for face value and do our own research and not rely on being spoon fed lies!

-CN

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Snarl
reply to post by Lingweenie

One thing I will credit the OP's video with, is that some of it was very fairly edited. I would like to put a couple of questions to you for your fair analysis.

Had you ever seen the preceding portion and heard the guy behind the camera 'wondering' if Robbie Parker would make a statement? I have often wondered why that is omitted from so many of the viral videos. If it were fairly taken into account ...? There's often more than meets the eye in so many cases.

In terms of loss, I cannot say I've walked a mile in this guy's shoes. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child of that age (and his first-born if memory serves). When we lost our son I went numb. I don't think I've ever recovered from it. From the outside perspective, I'm sure I was judged a sociopath, even by people who knew me. Believe me, there's personal pain, there's personal grief, there's an upwelling of emotions for my wife's loss (which even as close as we are, I would not attempt to define), people just have different ways of working through loss and outward emotion is not a clear indicator.

Who was Gene Rosen? Was he just a guy the press could latch onto outside the police tape? If he was involved in the incident AT ALL ... why would he draw attention to himself after the fact?

I know I'm swimming against the CT stream here on ATS, but these types of hard analytical questions have to be asked. Better to get them out in the open before the official report hits the press. IMVHO, this should have been done a long time ago ... and a sociopath may have been just the type of candidate to get the job done right.

I understand some people have their own ways of grieving.

Although I find it highly strange that the day of the event, they decided to create a Facebook page, and then ask for donations. I don't see why these people would immediately do this. And what would the money even be needed for? The only possible thing would be for a funeral. And I'm sure the Parker's didn't really need the money for that anyway. As in the OP video, it's clear that Newton is a rather nice place to live. I'm sure people were doing just fine financially wise. I believe Robby is a physician or something along those lines. So I doubt that would've been a problem. I guess you can't let a good tragedy go to waste..

On top of that, If you look at Robby's Facebook page, he ended up saying that he brought down the memorial page. This is a direct quote from the page.

"To whom it may concern:
I had to unpublish the Emilie Parker Memorial page because of too many negative, hoax, and conspiracy comments on our posts.
I thank you all for your support, that page was such a help for me during my darkest hours. Thanks to Brooke, Alan, and Brad for your good works and noble intentions.

Love to all who showed their genuine support!!!"

Well, if he took it down due to negative comments and what not, why is the page still there? It's because they screwed up and started asking for money before the school even went into lock down. And surely before it was announced she was one of the casualties. I saw the page. The first post was asking for money, then not long after they said the school went into lock down. So how would they have known?

After they took that page down, they created the Emilie Parker fund page. So if negative comments bothered them so bad, then why did they create a page that was solely for promoting their fund? Seems odd to me.

And now the school itself has been brought down. That's very, very fishy to me. And workers were instructed not to take anything, don't photograph, nothing.
blogs.wsj.com...

There's just to much screwed up stuff with the official story. Not just the whole Robby thing.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Snarl

One thing I will credit the OP's video with, is that some of it was very fairly edited. I would like to put a couple of questions to you for your fair analysis.

Had you ever seen the preceding portion and heard the guy behind the camera 'wondering' if Robbie Parker would make a statement? I have often wondered why that is omitted from so many of the viral videos. If it were fairly taken into account ...? There's often more than meets the eye in so many cases.

In terms of loss, I cannot say I've walked a mile in this guy's shoes. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose a child of that age (and his first-born if memory serves). When we lost our son I went numb. I don't think I've ever recovered from it. From the outside perspective, I'm sure I was judged a sociopath, even by people who knew me. Believe me, there's personal pain, there's personal grief, there's an upwelling of emotions for my wife's loss (which even as close as we are, I would not attempt to define), people just have different ways of working through loss and outward emotion is not a clear indicator.

Who was Gene Rosen? Was he just a guy the press could latch onto outside the police tape? If he was involved in the incident AT ALL ... why would he draw attention to himself after the fact?

I know I'm swimming against the CT stream here on ATS, but these types of hard analytical questions have to be asked. Better to get them out in the open before the official report hits the press. IMVHO, this should have been done a long time ago ... and a sociopath may have been just the type of candidate to get the job done right.

I can't believe you promised a full critique of the video and wound up repeating everything you had already said, with an added footnote on Gene Rosen.

IMHO your just involved in this discussion to hamper it.

You don't believe it was staged, we get it. Moving on...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

angryhulk

Snarl

I can't believe you promised a full critique of the video and wound up repeating everything you had already said, with an added footnote on Gene Rosen.

IMHO your just involved in this discussion to hamper it.

You don't believe it was staged, we get it. Moving on...

I live in Korea, brother. I haven't reached evening yet. Considering how my efforts to deny ignorance where that denial is most warranted have been received ... I may not make the effort on-site. You're welcome.

I am not involved in this discussion to hamper it. If the only thing we do here is follow the herd ... Geez, you're too much work for me.

You're right. I don't believe this was 'staged.' But, I think there may be more to the story than we're seeing on the surface. Adam Lanza had a 'reason' to target that school. Unfortunately, dead men tell no tales ... TPTB seem to have put a very tight lid on all the facts and evidence ... the media got away with distracting everyone again ... and Joe Biden's gun control push flopped.

What'd I miss?
edit on 18112013 by Snarl because: Omitted words.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I debated with myself to post this, but i found it kinda creepy. And that's probably all it'll end up being; something creepy.

As I went back to Youtube, I went to a Robbie Parker video again. And a Youtubers comment caught my attention. He said that Robbies voice was similar to a man that called a radio talk show saying stuff about aliens and area 51. Obviously the call was a hoax. But the strange thing is it sounds a lot like Robbie Parker. Though that area 51 caller was back in like 1997, so he may have been to young at the time. If someone has audio equipment that can tell if it's a match give it a go.

But as I said it's probably just a whole lot of nothing. I just wanted to post it purely for it's creepiness to lighten the mood a bit.

edit on 18-11-2013 by Lingweenie because: Forgot the video.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Does anyone remember the Harvard Trauma Guru B'hai Psychiatrist's name off the bat? I'll go back to the vid if need be, but I think he deserves a good digging into.

How involved has he been? Who invited him in? What is his current involvement in the aftermath? What are some of his published works?

The alphabets pretty much have the top dogs of academia leashed up and in the kennel. The mind sciences are no exception as many here know. That's not conspiracy, it's historical fact now.

So, I would like to suggest, for some of our researcher/detectives here, that we try and dig into the Doctor and also try and compile lists of the people that were mentioned to be involved and/or experts in various subsets and specialities that would fit into the social engineering and/or mind sciences arena.

Any connections between the Newtown Transition experiment (and the carbon aspect) and gubmint or intelligence personnel/agencies would be revealing if they were there. Such as: How was that program funded? Who were the movers and shakers? What are their backgrounds? Were any University departments involved?

Then there's that allegation about the houses being bought at the same time and the new families moving in. That's mind-blowing if true.

Also, what were the occupations of the heads-of-households of those newer community members/victims?

If evidence and coincidence start to compile in those areas, then it would take the "onus" off some of the other compelling, but fairly circumstantial mysteries and clarify this purposely-muddied soup just a bit.

I haven't come to any conclusion yet, but y'all have definitely got my sniffer sniffin'. Something--hard to say what just yet--definitely stinks. This is a true mystery of some sort after all I have now come to agree, and I'm grateful for this thread and participants.

If it does turn out to be 'Newworldordertown' then the answer to whatever the mystery comprises will, imo, be found there. Let's dig.

edit on 18-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Also, do some investigation of Newtown, CT - the church of satan - or the temple of Set.

Where do your orders go and are fulfilled from when you buy satanic literature?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I hadn't really looked at the Sandy Hook incident in quite a while although right from the get go there were some disturbing questions arising. The OP's embedded video is really an outstanding presentation though. If what the presenter is saying is true, and she cites numerous convincing details, then the incident is far creepier than I originally thought.

There have been other instances of this kind of simulation/drill phenomenon but the Sandy Hook case, seen through the eyes of the video presenter, has a particularly sinister feel to it.

Where do they get the "pod people" who are willing to go along with a simulation of this kind, if that's what it was?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Realtruth
It happened for sure,

Unfortunately there are a whole lotta people getting on this site saying 'show me the pictures of the dead children' ... 'show the blood' ... because they think the whole thing didn't happen. It's insanity ...

And.... NO ONE was doing THAT in THIS thread. I have seen many OTHER threads that were canned, where this was not taking place either. I think this is worthy of discussion, in a respectful manner. There is nothing "ghoulish" about trying to understand the strange aspects of the story that doesn't make sense. Nearly every one I know STILL questions it. No one is saying it didn't happen. It happened, but there are way too many other things that makes no sense about it, and personally I don't see why it cannot be discussed here. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

FlyersFan

mark1167
I have yet to see one credible set of parents come forward showing any form of believable grief.

So you want grieving parents of murdered 6 year olds to come on camera and cry uncontrollably for you? They want PRIVACY in their grief. That's completely understandable.

I worked as a pediatric oncology nurse for 22 years of my life and not ONCE, I mean NOT ONCE did I ever see a parent smile right after their child died. Robbie Parkers face? Sorry, not buying it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by jaws1975

Seriously..... "My kid was just shot dead at school yesterday, let's see if we can get interviewed for national television" Who the hell thinks like that? No one I know, that is for sure.

And THAT is ghoulish.
2nd

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Wonder where, and the financial situations of all these "parents" are today?

It would be interesting if people could look these "families" up now.

I believe that there may have been a couple of children murdered that day, but the majority didn't exist, or are now living overseas now with their wealthy parents.

Makes me sick that the gov't would stage something this sinister.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

matafuchs
Do you see the looks on the faces of these people?

Link

That is called grief. All of the pics that are in the article.

150 plus rounds. It was about a 'high score' kill. That is what it is referred in online forums.

A 'heroing' is when they are going to commit suicide.

There are a lot of these shootings each year that also do not pan out like the perp thinks it will.

There are 2 totally different types of shootings.

My cousin was 18 years old when the brakes in his car failed and he hit a tree and died instantly. My aunt was in such shock from the death, she could barely speak, let alone barely go out in public. She was in so much shock she could not even go to the funeral home to make the arrangements, my dad and uncle had to do this. She had episodes of screaming, crying, and complete freaking out that the shock was so horrendous. My uncle had to call their family doctor who came to their home to give her sedatives. They had to drug her up just to make it to the funeral. She was completely out of it. My dad on one side of her and my uncle on the other, literally holding her up so she could walk. The local paper wanted to speak with her because he was so well known in the community and a football star. She couldn't even speak to the paper, and neither would my uncle.

I've never seen people under so much shock and grief be able to contain themselves so well. Sandy Hook is a first for me. It really is. I've never seen people be able to get on cameras as fast as some of these people did. I remember the OKC bombing, and all of those parents whose children died, and I don't recall them getting on camera that night, or the next day to talk about their losses.

Just some other questions in my mind about what I'm actually seeing in news stories.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join