It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Snarl
[
It was cold outside. There were a lot of people at the scene. There were no warming tents. Nothing to do but mill about or leave.

What were the 'rules' on lingering inside those buildings? Maybe ... people were allowed to walk in, but no loitering was allowed. What do you get ... people walking around in circles.

Just saying, bro.

That would include the guy who just walked around in circles and doglegs outside of the building....the firehouse. You left out the most salient bit, if there was nothing to do, they would all be around talking, that's what humans do. However, the video does miss out on a animated conversation that does take place at one stage, and does look like a argument. That's just a couple of guys though. Everybody else had distemper.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Snarl

That's the problem with weak-assed analysis and arguments. If Noah's Ark had as many holes in it, it NEVER would have floated.

Now there's a statement that inspires credibility.

Bring in more biblical references if you think that might help...

just sayin bro...
edit on 17-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

angryhulk
reply to post by Snarl

Didn't you find it odd that his family photos were photoshopped? (clearly, I might add)

No. My own family photos are photoshopped at the studio. It is in fact a VERY common practice. Ask any professional wedding photographer.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

olaru12

Snarl

That's the problem with weak-assed analysis and arguments. If Noah's Ark had as many holes in it, it NEVER would have floated.

just sayin bro...

Makes the point though, exactly as I intended, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Snarl

angryhulk
reply to post by Snarl

Didn't you find it odd that his family photos were photoshopped? (clearly, I might add)

No. My own family photos are photoshopped at the studio. It is in fact a VERY common practice. Ask any professional wedding photographer.

No it isn't. In fact if our photographer made any vital errors whilst taking our photographs (like omitting our daughter) I'd ask for my money back immediately.

I know 2 professional photographers by the way but I'm not going to ask them the question as I'll sound like an idiot.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Photoshopped as in touched up, remove blemishes, smooth skin. Not photoshopped as in adding people that aren't there....

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Riffrafter

Urantia1111
reply to post by bigfootgurl

yeah but if you would just put up the "bullet points" summary it would be a whole lot easier for people to quickly and completely discount ALL of the information in the video more or less out-of-hand.

Now, that post made me laugh!

Thanks.

As my old boss used to say, "I might have to pay you, but don't expect me to spoon feed you..!"

The video blew me away...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Snarl

I hope they do a better job~

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Snarl

olaru12

Snarl

just sayin bro...

Not even close bro. There are so many disconnects, falsehoods, media manipulation, inconsistencies, contradiction by the cops spokesperson that only a moron would believe the official story.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

arosebyanyothername

Snarl

It was cold outside. There were a lot of people at the scene. There were no warming tents. Nothing to do but mill about or leave.

What were the 'rules' on lingering inside those buildings? Maybe ... people were allowed to walk in, but no loitering was allowed. What do you get ... people walking around in circles.

Just saying, bro.

Attention folks listen up~while you have all been thru the most horrific incident this town has ever experienced, one of the worst for our nation additionally, and while granted many of you are in shock, we must insist no loitering. 

Your cooperation is appreciated…

Sincerely,

Some official in charge of rules and regulations

Yep. You've learned the art of ridicule. I'll give you that. Without knowing the facts, that's all you have to go on.

I've yet to hear a single first-hand account of 'what' people were doing in the building at all. Just saw some footage from a helicopter high above the crowd and a wild-assed CT about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

olaru12

Snarl

olaru12

Snarl

just sayin bro...

Not even close bro. There are so many disconnects, falsehoods, media manipulation, inconsistencies, contradiction by the cops spokesperson that only a moron would believe the official story.

Last time I checked ... there was no official story.

You and I agree totally on everything else in your reply.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Very good video in my humble opinion, clear concise no drama and an excellent presentation.

I confess to being rather blown away myself at seeing the line of people going round and around the firestation! that was just plain bizarre! Done to simulate more people and more activity than there actually was I wonder?

And the other facts regarding the purchase and sale of the houses, the amount of "new" residents that had appeared in the months before and the very strange Coroner in his white coat...I've never seen a coroner standing around in a nice white lab coat before! Not to mention the number of black and silver cars, all the people that were apparently not working despite their high profile jobs, how no emergency vehicles could get to the scene and had to wait at the firestation....just so many oddities in one event

Food for thought and slightly scary if you think Newtown is the NWO model town Sophia Smallstorm thinks it could be

edit on 17-11-2013 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Snarl

olaru12

Snarl

olaru12

Snarl

just sayin bro...

Last time I checked ... there was no official story.

You and I agree totally on everything else in your reply.

The last I heard the official story went a little something like this.

A lone gunman, addicted to Call Of Duty, walked into a school armed with multiple firearms and then proceeded to murder 20 children and 6 adults.

Thats how it was reported the world over.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Interesting, yes. Also, a 'potential nothing' in a larger context. You think the Real Estate folks might see a potential closure put off in a 'damaged' community ... and rush a sale through?

Not sure I understand your line of thinking. It was pointed out in the documentary that there were questionable real estate sale dates for several homes tied to the victims families. These sale dates, according to the 'facts' we have are said to be December 25th 2009. In other words, these are purchase dates of said homes, occupied shortly thereafter by people new to this quaint little town, who just so happen to be victims families. Now, I don't know how factual any of that is, but I would think it warrants more attention and may not be a 'potential nothing'. I could care less about the sale of said homes after the fact. Correct me if I'm not following your line of thinking with the statement you made.

There are so many holes in the foundations of this lady's theories it's pathetic.

Where do you think she failed? If we are to discuss this and get some answers, perhaps you could give us non pathetic theories we can all agree upon. Seriously...where did she go wrong in your opinion?

The 'facts' we have access to are few and far between. There are so few it's difficult not to grasp at straws. Every time we do that, we look bad.

Couldn't agree with you more on the facts part. As far as facts on this event, we have been given scraps, hence the reason so many are looking for answers and if you have to go down a few dead ends, well, that's just part of the process.

edit on 17-11-2013 by OlympusMons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

OlympusMons
Where do you think she failed? If we are to discuss this and get some answers, perhaps you could give us non pathetic theories we can all agree upon. Seriously...where did she go wrong in your opinion?

My bad. I'm sorry I didn't take notes throughout the video. I'll go back through it and give it a thorough debunking this evening. I would have done that yesterday, but I was really worried my efforts would be wasted in the 404 bin. Looks like this thread is not going that way and may not be a waste of time after all.

As for the housing issue ... who knows? It may be something of value, but at this point I would think it a stretch.

The post The GUT made in this thread is where everyone should be directing their CT efforts. I should've said the same myself in my initial thread response, but I'm a crap typist, and coherent thoughts are not my forte when fingers are on the keyboard (yes, I am admittedly that constrained when it come to multi-tasking -heh heh-) ... but, I once worked as an analyst for a living ... and I've got thick skin.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

bigfootgurl

Helious
reply to post by bigfootgurl

I think that If I am going to present a video that covers all of the relevant points and only the points that I feel have the amount of provable evidence to support them, I will probably have to make it myself and that is something I am considering seriously.

I absolutely agree that this is exactly what you should do. Once the Official Report is released the omissions and inconsistencies will be undeniable. I have no doubt that your own video would top any other on Sandy Hook. Please do it.

I have spoken to my wife and a couple of my close friends. We are going to produce the video, personally and financially. I't will be made available fittingly on December 14th 2013. I will upload it in segments to youtube, post it here and also make it available for free download for anyone that wants it on a high bandwidth server.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by jaws1975

Seriously..... "My kid was just shot dead at school yesterday, let's see if we can get interviewed for national television" Who the hell thinks like that? No one I know, that is for sure.

Yet, this is exactly what was done by some of the parents. This is what led to so many people questioning the lack of emotions displayed by the parents.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As I said earlier in the thread....
Mark Howitt has made a couple of really good videos on Sandy Hook.

Here`s part one of his main video....

I`m sure this was on ATS a while ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sandy Hook is a very odd event to say the least. This video is probably the best I've seen on the subject.

The Strangest part to me was probably Robby Parker.

Robby Parker of course had that video where he was laughing and smiling, then all of a sudden decided to take a few deep breathes, and decide to be sad now. And you can tell that it is fake. Typically when people get chocked up while crying, their breathing increased. And it feels as if your lungs or diaphragm are stuttering, and you gasp for air. I've cried before and when it is more serious, I have to stop and take breathes. Because your heart is pumping faster, like the woman in the video said. And I also usually start to studder my words because it feels as if my throat is locking up on me. And he did not share those characteristics. People can't simply turn on and off their emotions on command. Actually, there are people who can do this. They are called Sociopaths.

A sociopath doesn't exactly never feel emotion. But they can pretty much turn that emotion on and off. I will post a link for you to read further about this.
www.sociopathworld.com...

Someone who has the characteristics of sociopaths, are the prime people to carry out a fake event like this. If it is indeed fake. Sociopaths and psychopaths do not share the same emotions as we do. Usually they lack empathy. Which makes them perfect killers. A sociopath can kill someone and go to sleep soundly that night. A person who is not on the other hand, will often have a conscious.

It's not just Robby either, Gene Rosen and others seem to do the exact same thing. They don't drop actual tears, or show the characteristics of a person who is really crying, or really sad.

Some of them are laughing or smiling after answering a question, or saying a sentence. And this is also another characteristic of someone who is lying. And also among sociopaths. It is called "dupers delight."
I will also post another link explaning that a bit more for you all.
datingasociopath.com...

I understand what I am saying above may be wrong. I'm just throwing out ideas, and giving my personal analysis.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
FOIA requests for documentation indicating exactly who cleaned up the "crime scene" might make some people very uncomfortable.

The "cleaning lady" is a genius... and Sofia Smallstorm seems to be a warrior.

That school is currently being torn down (it may be gone by now) and the contractors had to sign non-disclosure agreements and agree to not recycle materials.

A lot of people have some serious "splaining to do!"

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join