It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Realtruth
Can you point out the responses ...

It has gotten so bad here with the Sandy Hook threads that Skeptic Overlord had to get on and say this - His remarks . And there have been other statements from the management about the bad ghoulish behavior of some ATS members in regards to Sandy Hook.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Realtruth
Is that a fact.

Yep

Can you point out the responses out that are asking for pictures, because I don't see any on this thread?

I didn't say THIS THREAD .. I said THIS SITE.

ATS members are asking for clarification.

SItting-behind-their-keyboard Idiots are getting on this site and asking for pictures of dead bodies and pictures of blood splatters so they can play armchair detective isn't 'asking for clarification'. That kind of insanity is just that .. insanity. Thankfully the moderators here have trash canned most of those threads and posts that people make asking for that crap.

I remember one person even asking the previous poster to post a copy of the funeral bulletin from the funeral that he went to.

edit on 11/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Yep ! People here were trying to get me to post the names of the dead I know and the many first responders...some of these first responders are so screwed up they still have not returned to work.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

regardless of what has happened in other threads, THIS thread contains some excellent information and everyone so far has been behaving just fine. people's suspicions don't just evaporate because a site owner demands it.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

i really want to watch this video, but am currently at the 3 min mark and am considering just stopping it and forgetting about the whole thing due to the fact that i can't hear a word of the guy talking due to the loud music playing over him. terrible editing like this ruins what could potentially be a great video. such a shame.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

if your claims in any way met anyone's criteria for proof of anything, these threads (and this website) wouldn't even need to exist. you can't just say "this stuff is all real! trust me!". it simply doesn't work that way. the entire concept of a conspiracy website is based on that idea. to require more evidence is only natural and logical.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Thanks for posting that article, nighthawk1954. That is HUGE news. The official Sandy Hook report - what shall hereafter be referred to as "the Official Story" or "OS" - is to be released to the public within a few weeks.

This document will be to Sandy Hook what the 9-11 Commission Report is to 9-11, what the Warren Commission report is to the Kennedy assassination.

Will it stand up to close and honest scrutiny better than they do?

Will there be a "Building 7" of Sandy Hook?

Interesting times we live in.

Here's the description of Adam Lanza used in the ctpost.com article announcing the upcoming release of the official report:

We may never know what prompted Adam Lanza, an ultra-reclusive 20-year-old with an obsession for firearms, violent video games and a fixation on mass murders and those who perpetrated them, to kill his mother, then blast his way into the school he briefly attended as a child and systematically mow down 20 first-graders and six staff members before ending his own life.

Also from that article, a strange, terse quote from an anonymous investigator:

"There are not going to be any theories," one investigator said.

The article also states that the parents of the victims have been allowed to see the report already, understandably. What I find odd is that these parents, still grieving for the loss of their children, were given a mere twenty minutes to read this 40-page report.

A draft of the 40-page report, which is expected to have hundreds of pages of appendices attached, was presented to family members of the victims at a meeting on Thursday. They were allowed 20 minutes to review its grim findings, but they were not allowed to keep it and were asked not to discuss it, relatives told Hearst Connecticut Newspapers.

Get ready, people. The real questions are about to begin

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Realtruth
It happened for sure,

Unfortunately there are a whole lotta people getting on this site saying 'show me the pictures of the dead children' ... 'show the blood' ... because they think the whole thing didn't happen. It's insanity ...

You'll notice there has not been any of that in this thread, FlyersFan. Why are you even bringing it up? This is not one of "those" Sandy Hook threads, although you seem to want to make it into one. How about you discuss the actual video presentation in the OP. That's what this thread is about. Stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Realtruth
Can you point out the responses ...

It has gotten so bad here with the Sandy Hook threads that Skeptic Overlord had to get on and say this - His remarks . And there have been other statements from the management about the bad ghoulish behavior of some ATS members in regards to Sandy Hook.

Again, FlyersFan, while we appreciate Skeptic Overlord's regulations regarding the topic of Sandy Hook, there is nothing in this thread that comes close to violating them. Let's focus on the video presentation in question here.

Stay on topic, please.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

FlyersFan

SItting-behind-their-keyboard Idiots are getting on this site and asking for pictures of dead bodies and pictures of blood splatters so they can play armchair detective isn't 'asking for clarification'. That kind of insanity is just that .. insanity. Thankfully the moderators here have trash canned most of those threads and posts that people make asking for that crap.

I remember one person even asking the previous poster to post a copy of the funeral bulletin from the funeral that he went to.

edit on 11/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

OK, seriously FlyersFan. You've made three off-topic posts regarding other Sandy Hook threads and what they discussed. You are beginning to derail.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the video in the OP in general or any of the specific material contained therein, but for the love of all that's holy -

PLEASE, STAY ON TOPIC.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It seems the main objective after the incident was containment not getting the victims to medical help. That field could have been used for air evac. I do not want to doubt the event did not take place but something about it just doesn't seem right. Having seen horrible things in my life I do not feel guilty because I doubt. I know the .223 round very well and know of its effects on living tissue. I also know when I`m being feed shovels of BS and being treated like a mushroom by those in the know. You cannot get away for long by feeding us sh!t and keeping us in the dark.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

nighthawk1954

Yep ! People here were trying to get me to post the names of the dead I know and the many first responders...some of these first responders are so screwed up they still have not returned to work.

Nighthawk, let's stick to THIS thread and not talk about what has happened in OTHER threads. Maybe you and FlyersFan can start your own thread to complain about that kind of stuff, but let's not bring it into this discussion. It's not relevant. There is a video in the OP. Have you watched it? If so, what do you think of it?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

bigfootgurl
You'll notice there has not been any of that in this thread, FlyersFan. Why are you even bringing it up?

Read the thread. You'll see why it 'came up'. It was a problem with other threads.
And one of the people here has first hand experience with going to the funerals.
He was previously challenged. That's why it came up.

Stay on topic.

I AM ON TOPIC.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
In my opinion, the way that the official story has been controlled, bungled, and how it is dispensed in a way that conceals information, and even denigrates "theories" before there are any being brought up, shows that there is an agenda of control, concealment, and illegality involving the entire case.

Much of this was so incredibly blatant and ridiculous as to boggle the mind.. (like the walking in circles people that were just parading around for the camera..

And "oops" we forgot to tie up the loose ends like "who cleaned up all that blood" Maybe it was Dianne Feinstein?

The real losers are us, the American people for being lied to by police, state police, coroners, diplomats, and especially the President, and they preyed upon all of our emotions using small children to do so. Some of these even issued threats against anyone questioning them.

All of this to support an agenda of disarming Americans for the purpose of control.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

bigfootgurl
Stay on topic, please.

AGAIN ... I was specifically asked for the information .. 'where is it' ... so I gave it.
I AM ON TOPIC.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

OneFreeMan

FlyersFan

My sister in law (and her husband) were teachers one town over from this.
They know a lot of the teachers involved. The tragedy absolutely happened.
Anyone who says it didn't happen needs to get their heads screwed on correctly.

And you also lived near and could vouch for the reality of Paul Cia-n-Cia, the
'shooter' at LAX! You insist on all these various threads that these incidents
are real and not staged, flying in the face of all the evidence.

Non conformist indeed! You sure do have a lot of Stars there!
You must be correct on everything what with all those Stars.

Me smells a rat. A big one!

OneFreeMan, please refrain from personal attacks on other members. Stay on topic. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I haven't watched the video yet, but I will. I think one of the strangest things I saw was the Sandy Hook Principal was apparently also another "victim" in the Boston bombing event:

I'll watch the video. Just because it seems like a false flag does not mean people were not injured. The fact is some may have been killed, but would it have to be all of those mentioned or just a few chosen ones to sacrifice for Plausible deniability of a false flag.

I will edit this to add, I already know all the explanations that this was a "mistake" by the news organization. That's one hell of a mistake.
edit on 17-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Another thought I had about the video showing the big "ring" of people around the that building. Could that really be footage from a drill and those people walking around was to simulate those "shell shocked" to add a little bit of simulated confusion and mass movement? Something indeed happened but I don't think its the "Official Story" any more than the 9/11 report or the final word from the Air Force on Roswell. I also believe no member here wants to see pictures of dead children, but they want to know proof exists somehow. It would be better if we could all just forget but that's not going to happen, so we need as much information from it as possible to learn as best we can as to Why?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
He was bullied. He went to the school where it happened. First, he killed his mother because she tried to keep him all to herself and on some level blamed her for his eventual outcome. There was outside influence. He was too connected to the internet for there not to be.

The father was gone. The brother. No one is talking. If anything, I will say and always have that there are in many cases of mass casualties 2 people as part of the op. There may not be 2 'shooters' but there are 2 people. One person to help along the other to complete the idea and in some cases, I feel, to record or make record of it. Like a large scale snuff film. Peruse the internet till you find someone you can use and use them. I do not see government planning but government exploitation. This will always be there. Using tragedy to push agenda.

There is more to Sandy Hook than we as the General Public will ever know but if there is secrecy it is to attempt to continue to find others and prevent further attacks. It is that time of year again and from now to the 3rd week in December, historically, there is a large chance of a large scale mass casualty attack. Do the research...there are patterns.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfootgurl

Nobody on ATS doubts and detests the official story of Sandy Hook more than myself but I personally feel the video you offered falls short for a couple very key reasons.

First, it is too slow moving with elements that will without doubt lose people who do not know of the inconsistencies. The part where she goes into a 10 minute explanation of spatial dimensions as it relates to time / space is where my wife refused to watch further, this will happen with others too. It's pointless and is unneeded within the arguments on hand.

Second, it deals with too many points of contention that rely on heavy speculation and conjecture. There are enough legitimate arguments to be made regarding sandy hook that are provable and delving into pointless conjecture damages credibility on the issue. Ask the "There were no planes crowd". Your argument is only as solid as your weakest point and this video had some very weak points.

Again, I appreciate anyone who fights the official story because it's garbage but I have learned that when you are arguing an issue of this magnitude, it is wise to stick to the issues that you can prove are false, of which, in Sandy Hooks case, there are many.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join