It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Helious
reply to post by bigfootgurl

Again, I appreciate anyone who fights the official story because it's garbage but I have learned that when you are arguing an issue of this magnitude, it is wise to stick to the issues that you can prove are false, of which, in Sandy Hooks case, there are many.

I'm still watching it, but based on what you have said I agree with you. I tend to be verbose and when I write an article I have to really ask is this necessary or just more stuff to pile on to support my argument. People have short attention spans, and unfortunately if you want to reach them you better stick to the proven facts and leave out the woo woo stuff.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

matafuchs
He was bullied. He went to the school where it happened. First, he killed his mother because she tried to keep him all to herself and on some level blamed her for his eventual outcome. There was outside influence. He was too connected to the internet for there not to be.

The father was gone. The brother. No one is talking. If anything, I will say and always have that there are in many cases of mass casualties 2 people as part of the op. There may not be 2 'shooters' but there are 2 people. One person to help along the other to complete the idea and in some cases, I feel, to record or make record of it. Like a large scale snuff film. Peruse the internet till you find someone you can use and use them. I do not see government planning but government exploitation. This will always be there. Using tragedy to push agenda.

There is more to Sandy Hook than we as the General Public will ever know but if there is secrecy it is to attempt to continue to find others and prevent further attacks. It is that time of year again and from now to the 3rd week in December, historically, there is a large chance of a large scale mass casualty attack. Do the research...there are patterns.

Any one know where the father is now? Peter Lanza seems to have up
and vanished! Everything about the Lanza family is mysterious.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Also from the ctpost.com article:

Investigators were also reportedly intrigued by cellphone records indicating Lanza paid several visits to the Danbury Fair mall in spring 2012, months before the shooting, behavior they considered unusual since he rarely left home. They obtained security videos from the mall in an attempt to determine whether he was meeting with anyone, but it's unknown at this point whether anything relevant to the investigation was found.

Well, since investigators went to the trouble of obtaining security videos showing Lanza at the mall several months prior to the Sandy Hook event, I'm sure they have closely examined security video from the school that day.

My personal prediction is that the video from the new state-of-the-art security system that had been recently installed at Sandy Hook will either not be released at all, or we will get a handful of ambiguous frames like we got from the Pentagon on 9-11.

edit on 17-11-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

OneFreeMan

Not true.

Adam Lanzas Father Helping Provide Answers to for Parents of Newtown Victim
Parents of Newtown Victims Talk about Meeting with Adam Lanzas Father
Adam Lanzas Father Meets with Newtown Victims Parents
June 2013 - Peter and Ryan Lanza Attend Memorial Service for Nancy Lanza

Lanza's brother, James Champion, is a retired Kingston police captain and current member of the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department.

Aug 2013 - Adam Lanzas Father Sells Home
- that was just three months ago. So he hasn't 'vanished'

The father and the son had CUT ALL TIES years earlier.

No one has 'vanished'. No one is 'mysterious'.
They are carrying on with their lives as best they can.

edit on 11/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Personally I don't really want to see dead kids, seen enough of those for a lifetime. I would be way more interested to see the survielance video of the so-called lone-wolf shooter, carrying around all those weapons and firing them.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"ATS has a strange habit of cracking down on this topic in the most prejudicial way."

When you have a CIA run false flag to push the anti gun agenda and an official lie that can never be questioned, posting about how the whole thing was an elaborate hoax on a CIA fronted website of course your gonna see it disappear or derailed.
I have yet to see one credible set of parents come forward showing any form of believable grief.
Lets not forget Anderson Cooper standing in front of a green screen pretending to be at a pretend funeral.
Or the guy in cammo gear running from the scene through the woods. Or the fake drill at another location just down the road from Sandy Hook.
Everything coming out of the states right now is pure fiction and theater.
Stop believing the propaganda and lies.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

mark1167
I have yet to see one credible set of parents come forward showing any form of believable grief.

So you want grieving parents of murdered 6 year olds to come on camera and cry uncontrollably for you? They want PRIVACY in their grief. That's completely understandable.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Helious

Nobody on ATS doubts and detests the official story of Sandy Hook more than myself but I personally feel the video you offered falls short for a couple very key reasons.

First, it is too slow moving with elements that will without doubt lose people who do not know of the inconsistencies. The part where she goes into a 10 minute explanation of spatial dimensions as it relates to time / space is where my wife refused to watch further, this will happen with others too. It's pointless and is unneeded within the arguments on hand.

Second, it deals with too many points of contention that rely on heavy speculation and conjecture. There are enough legitimate arguments to be made regarding sandy hook that are provable and delving into pointless conjecture damages credibility on the issue. Ask the "There were no planes crowd". Your argument is only as solid as your weakest point and this video had some very weak points.

Again, I appreciate anyone who fights the official story because it's garbage but I have learned that when you are arguing an issue of this magnitude, it is wise to stick to the issues that you can prove are false, of which, in Sandy Hooks case, there are many.

Thanks for chiming in, Helious. The video certainly has its flaws, and there are many bits I don't find particularly relevant or convincing. It also waxes unnecessarily abstruse at times for sure. That said, the overall presentation did include several remarkably erudite explanations of some of the more notable oddities in the whole situation. The manner of preparation and delivery of the lecture, I feel, has the potential to draw people to this story who may have previously dismissed it as nonsense a priori.

I'm glad the video and thread are getting such a positive response so far.

Your remarks on this topic have been second to none here at ATS, and I regret the unjust "fate" that befell your recent thread Sandy Hook - A final thought. I would greatly appreciate it if you would post a Sandy Hook-related video on this thread that you feel is particularly well-done or informative. I very much respect your opinion and judgement on the subject.
edit on 17-11-2013 by bigfootgurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Realtruth
Can you point out the responses ...

It has gotten so bad here with the Sandy Hook threads that Skeptic Overlord had to get on and say this - His remarks . And there have been other statements from the management about the bad ghoulish behavior of some ATS members in regards to Sandy Hook.

Seriously you are making absolutely no sense. Not a single person brought this up except you, on this thread and now you will not seem to let it go.

Why?

And if something gets off topic or ghoulish like you say, then let the mods and management handle it they are very capable, but the fact you pre-emptively are/and were bringing this up is odd.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No, I don't think we want to see devistated people, we expect to see reality. I know we white people keep a stiff upper lip, but can guarantee you that if my child were at that school they would have had to hogtie, stun, arrest me through my gut wrenching cries as I tried to get to my child.

Anyone can fake crying, but you cannot fake a mother's grief. Not all women would lose it, but one would, and we see no real tears, no sobbing, nothing but well presented smiling people who occasionally look upset. You know, sort of like when a 18 year old cat dies that they loved.

This is what women look like who are grieving, now tell me those "parents" at Sandy Hook were grieving.... I call bullsh*t:

I changed video cause first was too long. Simply shows what a woman crying should look like in case for some reason you all don't recall what grief is and isn't. I am so sick of people making excuses, "they are in shock" or "We each grieve differently".... ok but everyone with this fake crying? Wake up.

edit on 17-11-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Great Video should be on prime time TV for everyone to see.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Realtruth
Seriously you are making absolutely no sense.

I made perfect sense. You just don't like it. Whatever.
The thread has moved along. I suggest that you do the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

dogturkey007
Great Video should be on prime time TV for everyone to see.

Yeh, it's a good video, but I didn't want to post such a political one, just the example of what a mother grieving is like, and found a better one.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

FlyersFan
The video is an hour and a half long.
Would anyone who devoted an hour and a half to that care to give us some highlight bullets???

Got something better to do?

The video shows how fake sandy hook massacre was.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

FlyersFan

OneFreeMan

Not true.

Adam Lanzas Father Helping Provide Answers to for Parents of Newtown Victim
Parents of Newtown Victims Talk about Meeting with Adam Lanzas Father
Adam Lanzas Father Meets with Newtown Victims Parents
June 2013 - Peter and Ryan Lanza Attend Memorial Service for Nancy Lanza

Lanza's brother, James Champion, is a retired Kingston police captain and current member of the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department.

Aug 2013 - Adam Lanzas Father Sells Home
- that was just three months ago. So he hasn't 'vanished'

The father and the son had CUT ALL TIES years earlier.

No one has 'vanished'. No one is 'mysterious'.
They are carrying on with their lives as best they can.

edit on 11/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

These are all just words. Not one photograph of the successful businessman
to be found anywhere in any of the articles you posted.
And most of those words ring anything but true.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

FlyersFan
I made perfect sense. You just don't like it. Whatever.
The thread has moved along. I suggest that you do the same.

I don't seem to like things that are contrary to "Denying Ignorance"

Good suggestion, the first thing you have posted that makes sense, in this thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Thank you for the kind words. I have researched this subject like no other in my 37 years on Earth and it is disturbing to me on every level. I have an unparalleled amount of passion in wanting to get to the bottom of the inconsistencies but I think that If I am going to present a video that covers all of the relevant points and only the points that I feel have the amount of provable evidence to support them, I will probably have to make it myself and that is something I am considering seriously.

I won't go into any of that here because as you already know, discussion off topic on this subject is likely to jeopardize the whole thread. A thread I very much appreciate you creating.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't actually understand how the police can pronounce anyone dead, that part made no sense in this whole debacle.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Helious, I have seen many videos on this topic, and know a lot of people that have just now gotten to this topic..

Could you possibly give your best videos list of this ?

I remember clearly enjoying your hard work, and I know your opinion will be sound.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So you want grieving parents of murdered 6 year olds to come on camera and cry uncontrollably for you? They want PRIVACY in their grief. That's completely understandable.

Why would they be going on camera at all if they wanted privacy? Why would they be giving press conferences the day after?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join