It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Pleiadian star cluster ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I try to be open-minded but rational. Then people come along and read half my post and determine which "side" I'm on (I seldom take a side on relatively unresolvable issues) then get all passionate. Then someone from the "other side" comes along and judges my "side" incorrectly and unloads their passion at me.

Almost nobody reads the entire post and writes a flurry of preconceived notions instead.

If I were from the Pleiades, I'd go back home!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Blue Shift

KellyPrettyBear
If it took 600 million years for single cells to form on Earth,
how in heck are super advanced aliens evolving in under
100 million years in the Pleiades star cluster?

P.S. -- There are no aliens, so it doesn't matter.

You are saying that we are alone in the multiverse?

I say its unlikely that we're alone but the possibility cannot be ruled out. Especially, since there is no evidence yet of an alien life form. Not yet, anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

LogicalRazor

KellyPrettyBear

Blue Shift

KellyPrettyBear

I say its unlikely that we're alone but the possibility cannot be ruled out. Especially, since there is no evidence yet of an alien life form. Not yet, anyway.

Yup. Actually there are multiple rational theories about why we may be nearly or utterly alone.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oannes
Humanoid life in our part of this galaxy started 22 million years ago in Lyra. I kid you not, we were genetically created by a race of bi-pedal, feline type humanoids. From there the Paschats/Narshringa(Lion Beings) and humans went to Sirius, Pleiades, Earth. The Cherokee recount the most recent arrival to Earth (Pleiades). All humans and others are all decended form Lyra. My theory is that wherever beings came from, temples were aligned with that constellation. Thats why you get the orion alignment in Egypt etc.

Oh come on now... the feline? You mean the one that made sex with a farmer? : ))

ImpactoR

themacchoi.blogspot....(2 letter location domain)/2012/11/alien-cat-people-are-among-us.html

Every time I read someone's talk of species, every time it's different. One guy on youtube shows some vids, claims they are the Arcturians, one other who saw a shapeshifting creature at the door from the outside said it was reptilian,

some meet Pleiadeans, Greys, what would be next missing, now feline? I think too much falling for fiction in the internet causes people to make such a mixture in their heads that all sounds like a big mish-mash.

Like this book of 'Alien races' - kind of admire the info but it is pure fiction, one alien from every constellation? 'Right'

en.calameo.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

LogicalRazor

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Billy Meir created them, and since he's the reincarnation of Jesus, he can do anything (except regrow his amputated arm). In thus fashion, an entire advanced civilization well above and beyond our own can evolve faster than Michael Horn (Meir's PR/sales guy) can sell another Billy Meir book/video.

edit on 11/5/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

^ Basically that. Its complete crap & there's nothing to support it other than fake psychics, hoaxers and UFO cultists who base it on second and third hand accounts. Nothing scientific to support it whatsoever.

How about first hand knowledge, and analysis of his early evidence. It was, at first, quite good. I guess not everyone can handle it.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

LogicalRazor

KellyPrettyBear

Blue Shift

KellyPrettyBear

Yup. Actually there are multiple rational theories about why we may be nearly or utterly alone.

JadeStar recommended y'all read a part of this thread, if you haven't I too highly recommend it. This is perhaps one of the best analyses of ET related stuff I've seen. And while it does not provide the kind of unreasonable/irrational "proof" most people seem to want, it does provide a very good case for a populated region of near by space.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

There's only one universe. The one you're in right now. If there were multiple universes, with a near infinity of duplicates of yourself running around, how come you're only aware of this one? When you wake up in the morning, why do you always come back to this universe? There's only one.

As for aliens, do you know of any for real and for certain, and not just in your imagination? Well, then as far as you're concerned, they don't exist. And since nothing in the universe matters unless it concerns you, then there are no aliens in it.

If a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? Does a hypothetical, imaginary tree make a sound?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Noted.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Sure ill read that. But I may never post a fun topic again. Does every post have to degenerate into battle lines of total nonsense vs total reductionist nonsense? Apparently so.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

"1. At 150 million years the planetary environment is not stable. It took Earth over half a billion years to become stable enough for a solid crust to form. It took several 10's of millions (at least) for Earth to form after Sol ignited.

2. All of the Pleiades stars are rather bright "B" class stars. It would kind of be lke you truing to live in an environment that was as bright as a "welders arc", perhaps not quite as bright, but, [I]blinding[/I] by your current standard."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My reply to the above:

1. Why does their colony have to be on a planet? Why can't it be a form of spacecraft(s)? Where is your imagination? Did you check your pockets? Maybe you forgot it at home? Work?

2. Oh, aliens eyes work the same way ours do. Cool. Did not know this. Ok ill play along with that...maybe their mechanical/biomechanical colony is orbiting at plutos distance so the brightness is not a problem? Maybe further than Pluto? Maybe it is not orbiting a star but is just sitting out there (relatively) among the Pleiades star cluster?

Maybe they love new stars because they provide the best energy or fuel or lifeforce they need. Again...where is your imagination? It seems to be trapped between page 102 and 103 of some science book...

Maybe they live IN the stars. Maybe they ARE the stars. There are many possibilities, and, unfortunately, until we know more, we have to live with these speculative possibilities. It's easy to laugh. Just like it was easy for people to laugh at a lot of ideas that turned out to be true.

I will give you this, it is a nice observation that the Pleiades are much younger than our own star. I never put much thought to that all the times I heard the phrase "star nursery" used in reference to this cluster. It is definitely something to keep in mind... Take care and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

LogicalRazor

KellyPrettyBear

Blue Shift

KellyPrettyBear

Yep ill give you that, too. Just as it is possible there are aliens everywhere, it is also possible that we are alone or nearly alone. I can go either way and still have an interesting, enriching discussion, because at this point I do not know.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I've actually been through all of those possibilities and more. My "Imagination" is with the greatest probability, in my estimation.

The "stories" include physical "Nordic" entities, so that kind of begins to limit the class of star they are "likely" from.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Sure ill read that. But I may never post a fun topic again. Does every post have to degenerate into battle lines of total nonsense vs total reductionist nonsense? Apparently so.

Huh??!?

That thread is a rather "nice" bit of civilized conversation, along with some facts about a well known case from back in the 60's.

It demonstrates the accuracy of an important piece of evidence; the "Hill-Fish Map".

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

tanka418

KellyPrettyBear

Huh??!?

That thread is a rather "nice" bit of civilized conversation, along with some facts about a well known case from back in the 60's.

It demonstrates the accuracy of an important piece of evidence; the "Hill-Fish Map".

I was talking about this thread not that one.
I'm also talking about so many other threads.
(slightly dismayed with the extreme polarization)

That other thread is indeed a more 'nice' thread.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

tanka418

KellyPrettyBear

Huh??!?

I was talking about this thread not that one.
I'm also talking about so many other threads.
(slightly dismayed with the extreme polarization)

That other thread is indeed a more 'nice' thread.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

JadeStar

KellyPrettyBear

JadeStar
"There are no "energy beings"

Well I'll agree that 90% of what new agers and old agers
say is pure garbage (in my experience), but I must call
you on the carpet there. It would be very small-minded
to claim that in this entire universe, it's not possible
for beings to exist if they don't concur with the
very limited amount of information we possess.

Could a seemingly non-material creature possess
intelligence, consume some form of foodstuff,
mate or fission or whatever, and have offspring
subject to fidelity and variation, thus being
subject to Darwinian evolution?

Of course silly.

Now, I understand that an 'energy being' would
be subject to the laws of thermodynamics,
entropy and what not.

No reason that an 'energy being' could not
beat the odds in the short term just like
organic beings do.

KPB

There's no beating physics.

Ask yourself what an "Energy Being" would consist of for one.

Energy is not something that interacts with itself like matter does. It can not form bonds, it can not form anything, by its nature it is formless.

There is just no getting around that. The reason life can exist at all is because matter exists. Matter even at its most fundamental level (say a Higgs boson) has form.

Were there no matter, there would be no life. Just energy.

But don't tell an ex-nuclear engineer
who happens to be a native American
blood-line shaman, that energy
beings are just flat-out impossible.

As an ex-nuclear engineer you should know why they are impossible. Because there is no evidence energy can form bonds as organic matter does.

May I ask what you did as a nuclear engineer when you were employed as one? It seems odd you'd argue this.

If you want to believe in "energy beings" as some part of your religion that's fine. But there is no science to support any such thing can exist.
edit on 5-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

Do some research before you state something that is not true. Just recently, scientists have been able to create Photonic Matter or matter made of light. Please read the following article:

Scientists create never before seen form of matter

I'm not trying to bash you...just trying to educate.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

I'll admit something here.
I don't care for extreme closed-minded ignorance.
From my perspective at least, I see it every bit as much
in hardcore materialists as I see in hardcore religionists
or hardcore spiritualits. It makes me a bit ashamed to
be a human being.

On the topic of "no energy beings"; you can't prove a negative
and you can't show me 96% of the universe. I am REALLY not
impressed with such weak and fallacious arguments.

I'm going to create a new post on closed-mindedness.
(and some people will claim that I"m being closed minded!)

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Lets talk about the felines from the moons of Sirius A and B, both positive and negative in orientation. Much of earth is feline in source, by that I mean, the energy is feline, which when that is picked up now by me, means a significant lifetime spent in that form, before this incarnation, but in terms of linear time, or non linear, don't know, because its just one of many workstations in the galaxy/cosmos. I'm human energy, and remember a long journey from lyra. That viel lifted when i remembered a past life off planet, when mars was taken out by the annanuki.

But feline is real. And once I picked up the energy, tends to bounce out at me. My best friend who is a fierce lion herself, and very psi. Half native, and shared many astral trips with me, and that lions were guarding the property, and had picture of Sekhmet on her wall, lion goddess. In those days I gave her a bible, and had my own thoughts about the whole thing. Then, she showed me about the astral travel, because I was tossing and turning, sleeping somehow lightly so very lucid, and she walked into the house, down the hallway, sat at the foot of my bed and talked about her day excitedly. I woke up, ran down the hallway, checked the house out was looking for my friend, found the houseguest on the couch, asked him where she was, of course she wasn't there.

Next morning, she came bright and early for coffee and showed me exactly where she sat to talk to me in the right hand far corner of the bed.

Then her grandson came to stay with us years later, when he was 16. he had experiences too, and finally had someone to share them with for we had quite a few wake ups ourselves in those inbetween years. And then the flashing started, and then the soundless crafts, different than our sightings, white light. We're more reserved and no one ever came out or even look up, but he made a scene and the neighbours all looked up and noted soundless, too low flying to be soundless, and they were all excited. Alot more happened.

We ended ordered inside by these very tall shadows, that talked through him, one walked in front and popped out of the shadow, and his thight went to my shoulder, I'd say about 9 feet tall guy with an animal leg. Now we were told to go inside, he just spoke up and said suddenly, "Do be not be alarmed we are here and you have to go inside now"

We did, and were on the computers and writing to finland, for information. And scoop marks appeared, on my arm and his. He had 2, one vanished within seconds, but the other one for me and him were small, deep, bleeding and painful and took quite a while. I've had quite a few of those in my life. Whatever was there, and he kept saying, "they're not allowed my DNA. And my people are on their way." So my friend in Finland said the only way, he would be protected would be if he was AB-. Which he and his father both were. They're not allowed that DNA, on the other hand, they got it anyway.

Now, he ended up speaking the next day to the one in Finaland and they spoke another language, spoke of the moons of sirius A and B, he remembered who he was and spoke of being stuck here, world without end in tests, and he was very grateful for his people coming to watch over him from time to time. He said did not begrudge the greys taking his DNA for they needed to heal theirs. But there are different sides with greys. And that the keyboard was far too primitive to use. he sang this other language to me, and told me it was a psalm afterwards.

That was July 2009. And last year I found James Gilliland's video, and sent it to my friend, for he had said over and over again for a few days, my people are on their way. And in July of 2009, the felines arrived.

Now he has a certain energy, that I pick up, and my friend does too. My ex does. James Gilliand does. David Icke does, one of my son's does. In addition, Jessica Mystic does. So I posted under her video, you're a sirius starseed!!!! And she wrote back, from the cat planet of sirius, and remembers crystal cities.

Lots of felines here.

We're all very very cosmic. Just a little out of the box, serendibity kind of info. And life isn't what people think at all.

Oh and David Icke, has a Gabriel feel to him. As in, he is Gabriel, or is watched over by Gabriel, and that makes me think, the archangel Gabriel is feline, at least in a significant incarnation, and Sirius.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

3n19m470

KellyPrettyBear

LogicalRazor

KellyPrettyBear

Blue Shift

KellyPrettyBear

Yep ill give you that, too. Just as it is possible there are aliens everywhere, it is also possible that we are alone or nearly alone. I can go either way and still have an interesting, enriching discussion, because at this point I do not know.

Yah, that's what's I had wanted.. a nice interesting conversation where
nobody felt inclined to shout down from the mountain where they
look down at the rest of us, who don't cling to some random facts
and think that's all there is to the big picture.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The founder of Jehovah's witnesses, Russell and the second leader Rutherford believed that god ruled from the Pleiades cluster. Russell got that idea from the great pyramid and said it was the god stone and it pointed to the Pleiades. Then Eric von Daniken ancient astronaut theory(chariots of the gods). The gods were space men from Pleiades. The bible contains references to the Pleiades and one indirect one about the messiah coming holding seven stars. It seems that there is a lot of cultures that have a fascination with this star cluster. Either there is something to this or just mans love for the Pleiades which helped with the seasons for farming...... Mythology and folklore of the Pleiades.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join