It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Pleiadian star cluster ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

I see you posted James Gilliland!
I used to talk to him several years ago, and he IS in contact with something.
What that is I don't know, although I know there is SOMETHING to what he experiences.

Although he said I would not experience them because I was not coming from a place of love.
But yet I went out camping and saw a UFO for myself...so he was wrong...lol
My invite is still out for them to stop by for coffee!

I tried to find the Paranormal State episode from his ranch, but couldn't. It might be copyrighted on youtube.
Here is the link to the website with the episode on it.
www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

Whether people believe him or not, after talking to him for a few years in Spiritweb, and having a few paranormal experiences of my own while talking with him,
(I told him he would be on Art Bell but at the time, Art Bell wouldn't take him as a guest due to his channeling work,and about 8 months later he was on Art's show)
I know he has something going on.

But don't believe it people, if you choose not to.

Plenty of evidence to suggest he is onto something, and opinions that he is not.

IMO

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

celticdog
The founder of Jehovah's witnesses, Russell and the second leader Rutherford believed that god ruled from the Pleiades cluster. Russell got that idea from the great pyramid and said it was the god stone and it pointed to the Pleiades. Then Eric von Daniken ancient astronaut theory(chariots of the gods). The gods were space men from Pleiades. The bible contains references to the Pleiades and one indirect one about the messiah coming holding seven stars. It seems that there is a lot of cultures that have a fascination with this star cluster. Either there is something to this or just mans love for the Pleiades which helped with the seasons for farming...... Mythology and folklore of the Pleiades.

A reasonable response from a cultural and mythological perspective.

Many ancient cultures worshipped constellations near the pole star
as 'gods' because they were 'eternal' in never dipping below the horizon.
Also just being a cluster of 7 stars seemed important:
Big dipper - 7 stars
Little dipper - 7 stars
Pleiades - called the '7 sisters'

This seems to be the basis of the 'mystical number 7'.

In some ways, spirituality is a corruption of early observations about nature.
And religion was an outgrowth of spirituality.
That's why all the talk about 7 in religion.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Misterlondon
The level of ignorance on this site is sometimes astounding... why does everything in the universe Have to be based on earths model? Is it not possible something, somewhere is different or beyond our current understanding Of life and the universe?

Spot on! Now why would scientists and astronomers break their backs and eyeballs looking for planets in the so called 'Goldilocks' zone? Alien life could have evolved in conditions far removed from that on Earth.

Haven't we discovered extremophiles, organisms that thrive in physically or geochemically extreme conditions that are detrimental to most life on Earth. No oxygen, no water, no sunlight, extreme heat and cold - and they still thrive.

Why do we always use Earth's template for the trillions upon trillions of star systems out there? We need to start thinking out of the box to look for alien life.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have thought of this subject as well for a long time. Our planet Earth has come under many bombardments of Asteroids and other natural disasters that many other planets may not have had to endure. That alone could make them grow smarter faster then us humans.

Stari

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Throughout my early childhood in the 1960's, my family traveled over 100 miles every weekend to our cabin in the north woods. We passed through many small towns along a two-lane highway for most of the journey. In one of the small towns we passed through, there was a tavern named 'The Seven Sisters' which deeply intrigued me. I begged my parents to stop there every time we passed by.

There is a connection and a deep longing, which can not be proven by scientific method, in some of us.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

I believe it was called Avyone. Based on what I have read it no longer exists due to warfare. The main founding races were the Narshringa-Lion People (who created humans) and the Reptiles (who created the Carians).

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It may sound a little jerk-like to you but the whole thing 'trips' meditation' and things that you see, like doing mushroom trips, or some shamanism or smoking weed or even dreams - what you see and what your mind creates is not reality. You may be able to manipulate, create and see worlds but this is all a fiction of the mind. If this and such are the only source of claiming their existence, this is not reality. It would be reality whenever such things happened in our reality and dimension, and materializes..

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oannes
reply to post by tanka418

I believe it was called Avyone. Based on what I have read it no longer exists due to warfare. The main founding races were the Narshringa-Lion People (who created humans) and the Reptiles (who created the Carians).

Okay...I was actually referring to the "real world". This data you have is absolutely useless, as it cannot identify anyone or anything. -- but, thank you very much.

So, unless you actually have a habitable star in Lyra, I will presume there are none, and anything "Lyra" related is pure BS.

Now then, I'll be kindly askin' anyone who thinks me "unenlightened" to please read my metaphysical papers first. You can find them here.

I keep looking for real / plausible answers, and Terrestrial Humans only seem to disappoint.

Ya know there are several species of real ET that don't quite seem to have a good explanation, which could be radically changed by something like the "Lyra migration". The problem is; it needs to start somewhere, like a dying / old star...

Twinkle twinkle little star; where are you?

edit on 6-11-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Lets talk about see, by the way. I don't do drugs. I don't drink either, except for coffee all the time, due to zero thyroid hormone being produced and the supplement not working fully in my body, and because I had to keep 5 active boys alive, because they have a tendency to throw themselves at life without thinking first...so I stay alert.

Our sightings, which weren't birds, balloons, swamp gas, or satellites, tended to be as low as 50 feet, over the town houses, to possibly 150 feet, very very low. Would appear out of no where, often GREET ME FIRST, and then fly to the townhouse roof, and proceed to do 1 of 3 things: arch up suddenly way higher to proceed over town without arising suspicion, disappear suddenly, or fly straight and then under the light, the saucer would be seen, due to city lights beginning with our town houses and the elderly trailer park next door.

My son, would jump out and witness this. All of my sons have witnessed them.

I have been called out to the sightings by my second oldest, and to Black Choppers showing up and chasing them.

I have been called out to TR3B's, black triangles, flying very low over the roof.

We all witnessed together.

My friend, years ago, called me up, for what was over her property, and I saw the light, but from a distance, so didn't know what it was, but acknowleged a non plane. Those were my unawakened years and though we had sightings since childhood and some odd dreams/memories, even being rooted to the spot at 3-4 in my grandmother's garden by a grey, which was an ant man to me and fascinated me so much, that I thought about it for years, but could never put the pieces together and study ufology until 2008.

My brother and his driving partner, during the unawakened years, had quite a sighting too. They were driving truck for the families farmer's market up north, on a well known route for produce, probably taking the Spencer Bridge route in BC, and at 3 30 pm, they saw a ufo go behind a cloud and within a couple seconds, angle of sharply, like a fast walker, and take off.

But that couple seconds, went from 3 30 to 5 30, and their truck was driving seemlessly about 2 hours ahead of schedule. My brother shared a few times how he thought he had gotten an implant, it felt like something was there, through his sinus to brain.

We listened and then dropped all memory of that for years.

Now, when I say greet, before showing up:

1. 2008, for the first time researched a sighting my friend and I had had in the 80's onlne and got some ufology, and also end times type info, NWo and forums. Read some abduction stuff and saw some script and woke up with memories coming.

Then had literal communciation from something, went outside and saw the craft for the first time in years, and called the kids out, while it hovered for 5 minutes, arched up and went over town.

Many sightings, but the 3 other greetings were: encouragement when I was depressed over family situation, and a star got brighter and closer and then a team or pod of greys like dolphins popped in my mind telling me I could do it, they believed in me, and just sent positive encouragement and the star was directly overhead and very low, and then vanished.

Antoher time was a cigar shaped craft, that just prior to going over the townhouse roof at about 50 feet, about the height of one of the evergreens out back, shouted so loud in my head that I thought a man was coming around the bushes "I'm going to greet you right up close"

It was a lopsided pyramid of golden/yellow white light, with height, odd looking, much like one in the okanagan over the lake that had appeared and flew directly over us. My son lept out, about 18 at the time, and said, "this is a wingless plane, ie a cigar shape cylindar, flying with its tail down and nose in the air, creating that wedge of light". He has 20/20 vision. The one in okanagan he stood with me as it went directly overhead, and said its very odd, a diamond shaped craft.. All the kids were scrambling to see it, only they were trying to see it with my grandmother's telescope . My youngest was terrified of sleeping and said they were following us.

The other sighting and greeting as I was going in the house, that my son also came out for, occurred in the evening after telepathic contact, then being pulled to a craft and a station by the sun. I had gone from folding clothes to waking up in bed, and put it all out of mind as a dream, but that sighting was the end of not trusting , now I trust my own experiences.

Physical or astral? Well, crafts and choppers chasing, a grey in childhood and a pink/rose colored one at the door May 2010, followed by dreams of Family abduction, literally at the door, solid...right in front of me....and waking up with wounds, chunk out of foot, radiation burns, my son having MISSING TIME WHILE UP, these things are NOT ASTRAL, or mushrooms, or other odd things, and not meditation.

Though they can hijack a meditation, and communicate in the astral, and even telepathically.

They can also insert an entire medical laboratory in your house, undetected, stealthed, and keep tabs on you if they wish.

They're way over our heads,we have ant hill technology, they can take any DNA they wish even beyond what paramilitary think is their contracts, for they sold human out for low junk cosmic technologies, the throw away kind. But sting operations do exist and ET is not on their level, even some that might be pirates. Tend to think they're not playing on an open field and that the only real pirates are dimensional entities, which I don't call ETs.
edit on 6-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Now memories, and access in recent years, by a couple of human looking, the man looks very similar to the one in the police drawing of Travis Walter abduction. He looks like this and they wear the form fitting blue uniforms and work with greys.

www.jesusisnojoke.com...

From childhood. Protective and gentle with children, cool and scientific with adults. And take DNA, that is the memory of gynelogical work during an abduction, and telling them off, refusing to allow what I call a tape to run in my head to elevate my hormones, being told to cooperate, telling them what Love does and what Love does NOT do, and for over an hour of telling them that they were failing at being advanced loving beings. Asked if I wanted to have a daughter or a son. Finally after I resisted and told them off mentally, for a while, he quips, very coldly, "Humans are insects." So I tried to get him to leave us all alone then, and with dry humor he said, "But some of us would gladly spend an entire life studying insects"

Well I trust my insight or veil lifting in this, but a military type friend, for got quite a few of those over time, and do realize that they do follow people with experiences, told me they were not pleaidians/lyra, but they were altair. Ie non pleiadian nordics. Alpha Centari does keep coming to midn here, but I feel they're pleiadian.

Due to an attempt to abduct, at least in my mind's eye, if I sense a craft and suddenly get communication, usually ignoring it, results in weird things occurring at night. So this time, finally trusting my instincts and the contact, was really alarmed. Didn't want anything to happen at night, and for some reason he reminded me of an event where an implant had been removed behind my eye by someone who identified as Janus, he said something about asking Janus that. I was like, no...don't feel safe doing such a thing, don't want to be in this situation at all. Anyway, I woke up. The veil lifted. I knew him and his brother or Higher Self, or Family member, had appeared, and in this light (that day a CME had hit, and was having more awarness and vibrations and lightness basically), I suddenly saw something akin to the 2 brothers, and knew they were pleaidian.

I just poured love out to him, but also bossed him. Told him, from some Soul/Spirit awareness of why we're here, and why they do what they do, watching over earth. Said, Thank You, for all the work you have done for so long, watching over and how hard it must have been on you, how cool the heart would become with so much primtiive things. But now, its time to turn the dial up high on your love, to not have the love grow cold any longer, but get ready to go home. Because we need to go home.

And for the first time, in years, from feeling a craft overhead, and being prepared for something at night, nothing at night that I can recall occurred. It felt like I had my power back in a sense and was no longer ever going to be a lab rat, or under someone's thumb, that even if someone bigger than you can force you, your Spirit is bigger than all of it. And so they do not ever win over you, for Spirit is all and this is illusion. And they were all Loved.

So I sought and someone was writing to me about how there are pleiadian factions that were very cool and scientific, worked with greys and made hybrids, children. I wanted my child safe, for they told me I had a daughter. And want her safe, not in any position of abuse or being made use of. Its very important that some kind of rescue of the children occurs. Send up SOS's alot for earth and all in their programs. She told me that they were a splinter group, from pleaides and they thought they were doing the right thing, but in a sense they had halted their own progression for many thousands of years, due to Beehive type following orders or giving away decisions in this Group Thing, one could say a communistic type system, or fascist type system and that if I am alone with any of them to try to get them to think for themselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There are at least three Sun-like stars in the immediate vicinity of the Pleiades star cluster. I suppose it could be that some being from one of these stars could use it as a familiar landmark, saying 'I'm from the Pleiades' rather than try to explain about actually being from an obscure, largely unknown star very near it. This isn't uncommon in human parlance, where someone may say they're from the nearest incorporated town, even though they live outside the city limits.
The three stars in question are HD 282943, BD +23493, and HD 283271. Interestingly, the latter is only about 16 light years away. Distances to the other two have proved elusive, so far. All are of G type; very similar to our Sun. Their respective coordinates are:
Right Ascension 3 hours, 47 minutes, 44.12 seconds; Declination +26 degrees, 36 minutes, 17.4 seconds.
R.A. 3 hrs., 42 min., 55.86 sec; Decl. +23 degr., 52 min., 34.82 sec.
R.A. 3 h. 59 m. 21.12 s. Decl. +24 d. 22 m. 48.4 s.
That of the Pleiades cluster itself, approximately: R.A. 3h 47 m 24s, Decl. 24 d. 7 m.
edit on 6-11-2013 by Ross 54 because: added information

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

You need to take into account distance. The Pleiades stars are all between 350 and 400 light years.

Yes there is a hand full of alternates, most of them are a wee bit problematic, in that we don't have an accurate age for them. And, the Pleiades was going to be one of my next projects, along with Lyra constellation and Arcturus.

I think that Terrestrial Humans slightly misunderstood when ET told them where ET's home is.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

tanka418
reply to post by 3n19m470

I've actually been through all of those possibilities and more. My "Imagination" is with the greatest probability, in my estimation.

The "stories" include physical "Nordic" entities, so that kind of begins to limit the class of star they are "likely" from.

Perhaps it's just me but I've always found this idea that these "enlightened" and "spiritual" human-like aliens would resemble something out of Hitler's and every neo-Nazi's wet dream somewhat suspect, if not disturbing. It sounds way too much like some sort of propaganda.

Not to mention they always seem to be connected with places pretty hostile to human life (ie: Arcturus, Sirius, the stars of the Pleiades, etc).

It's like a bad joke that a good amount of people with less than a high school understanding of astronomy and biology readily buy into (without a shred of evidence) for whatever dubious reason.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

OrionHunterX

Misterlondon
The level of ignorance on this site is sometimes astounding... why does everything in the universe Have to be based on earths model? Is it not possible something, somewhere is different or beyond our current understanding Of life and the universe?

Spot on! Now why would scientists and astronomers break their backs and eyeballs looking for planets in the so called 'Goldilocks' zone? Alien life could have evolved in conditions far removed from that on Earth.

Because all life as we know it, even extremophiles are based on organic chemistry. Organic is defined as stuff based on hydrocarbons.

There are very real constraints on how hot and how cold a place can be to support organic based life or even organic bonds in general.

We know what types of environments are hospitable to organic life. We know what types of effects on its environment organic life can create which we can perhaps design instruments to detect.

In short, we have one example of life, Earth. We know this example well and we also know that the stuff we're all made of on Earth is some of the most common stuff in the Universe. Nature tends to use common stuff repeatedly. We've seen this verified nearly everywhere we look in the universe when it comes to star and planet formation.

Therefore its a reasonable assumption that organics, which again are prevalent throughout the universe, would form the basis of life because they form the easiest complex bonds.

So what about life as we don't know it? What about some sort of non-organic, silicon based life? Many have studied and continue to study ideas such as silicon based life but the problem here is, we have no idea what to search for to detect such a thing.

A bigger problem is that non-organic life would have a hard time getting started in the first place because there are so few things it could be based on.

Find a non-organic substitute for water. It's hard. Even for carbon, the best candidate is silicon and it is a poor substitute.

Why?

Because silicates do not bond nor dissolve as easy as carbon.

Carbon based life is easy. Silicon and other non-organic based life would be much harder, if it exists at all.

Haven't we discovered extremophiles, organisms that thrive in physically or geochemically extreme conditions that are detrimental to most life on Earth. [/quote[

Yes. And even extremophiles are still subject to being on a planet in a habitable zone. Our Earth. Even at the extreme edge of the habitable zone extremophiles could still exist. And in environments like the oceans of Europa or on Enceladus, they could exist.

But the they still would require one of the things you outline below.

[quote[No oxygen, no water, no sunlight, extreme heat and cold - and they still thrive.

Within contraints. The same contraints that go into our search for life elsewhere. Look, the whole reason we study extremophiles are to look for other types of places to look for life and more importantly, how we'd detect and verify such life existed.

Extremophiles have been around for a long time. Some were the very first types of life on Earth. Yet if Earth had not cooled down, then they might have been the ONLY life on Earth to this day. No advanced life would have evolved due to very real, biological constraints.

Why do we always use Earth's template for the trillions upon trillions of star systems out there?

Because we know it best and one needs a point of reference when studying places that are different.

We need to start thinking out of the box to look for alien life.

We already are.

Care to know more? Just ask. This is my field of study.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Most advanced civilizations, won't have any star, anymore... but they will have their own huge spaceships, traveling among the stars.

Even be able creating geospheres to produce and protect species.... Create life and protect it in artificial solar systems.

Have you ever considered that our solar system could be an artificial creation? The way the planets rotate, all of them in the same str8 line, saturn planet that behaves like a radio antena, etc. Or the dodecahedron in all planets, solar systems and especially planet earth...
edit on 6-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Energy is not something that interacts with itself like matter does. It can not form bonds, it can not form anything, by its nature it is formless.

Well, I'm not so sure about the bonds part.

I believe you might get a bit of an argument from Mssrs. Heisenberg, Planck, Schrodinger, Rosen, Von Neumann, et al vis a vis Quantum Entanglement. Hell, even Einstein might chime in, albeit reluctantly.

If Quantum Entanglement isn't one of the purest forms of bonds I don't know what is.

I understand that your fields of study/interest are primarily in the Astronomy & Cosmology arenas i.e. - big picture view. I've really enjoyed your posts since you've come aboard - you've added a lot, and I hope you continue doing so.

But as we dive deeper into the quantum field of study, it seems we keep running smack into various "walls" that were heretofore considered to be the realm of metaphysics like the Observer effect and more recently - and mind blowing - the Observer effect unbounded by time. Quite a conundrum, huh?

That temporarily aside, the only forms of life we know are Earth based organic forms, which serves to severely narrow our view and frame of reference. However, it's what we know so it makes sense to search for life based on that premise or one very similar. Anything else would fall into the category of known unknowns, or worse, unknown unknowns.

With that said and dragging myself back OT, I think an argument can be made that a form of "life" could have evolved from some sort of organization of these entangled particles across the vastness of the unbounded quantum fields. Maybe it was accidental at first - like many believe happened here - but eventually these "organized" energy particles propagated maybe for no other reason than it beat the hell out of dissolving into entropy. Over time, these "organizations" became more complex (like here) and eventually you have intelligent beings. The downside to this is that these quantum-based beings would probably not even perceive us, nor we them, absent some sort of bridge between their quantum universe and our atomic universe.

What that bridge may be, I'll leave for others more astute or qualified than I.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

JadeStar

Perhaps it's just me but I've always found this idea that these "enlightened" and "spiritual" human-like aliens would resemble something out of Hitler's and every neo-Nazi's wet dream somewhat suspect, if not disturbing. It sounds way too much like some sort of propaganda.

Not to mention they always seem to be connected with places pretty hostile to human life (ie: Arcturus, Sirius, the stars of the Pleiades, etc).

It's like a bad joke that a good amount of people with less than a high school understanding of astronomy and biology readily buy into (without a shred of evidence) for whatever dubious reason.

I use the term "Nordic" a bit more loosely; closer to any "Human" non-Terrestrial (as differentiated from "humanoid"). Thus some one from Tau Ceti would be "Nordic", I suppose a bit more strict if that person was from Tau Ceti's "Ice World" (interesting...fire and ice). Anyway, I do see your point.

Yeah, hostile stars...reinforces my notion that Terrestrials don't look at "where" the finger is pointing. It seems all too probable that when Terrestrials were told where ET was from, they didn't quite see the detail. There are stars in the direction of the Pleiades that are "G" class, and relatively close.

Sirius and Orion are an interesting "group"; there are no stars that could have evolved life like that, the stars are too young, too hostile, though I could perhaps buy colony, with lots of Tech. Perhaps refugees from Arcturus.

That's the problem with Mythology, it is accepted by most, and each has their own "telling". And, each "telling" is a bit different. Its sort of a Bayesian thing. And, there in will be some of the truth.

By the way: your response to OrionHunterX -- very well stated.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Correct. Using our Earth and solar system as a model for every other developing solar sytem, planet or species should be cautioned. Aliens may have just colonized in a system and not biologically evolved there.

Think at what some of the past presidents have said.

I always thought it was interesting that President Bush Sr. used to say 1000 points of light all of the time. Was that a clue to the Pleiadian star cluster?

Reagan at the UN.

There might be something out there?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ross 54
There are at least three Sun-like stars in the immediate vicinity of the Pleiades star cluster. I suppose it could be that some being from one of these stars could use it as a familiar landmark, saying 'I'm from the Pleiades' rather than try to explain about actually being from an obscure, largely unknown star very near it. This isn't uncommon in human parlance, where someone may say they're from the nearest incorporated town, even though they live outside the city limits.
The three stars in question are HD 282943, BD +23493, and HD 283271. Interestingly, the latter is only about 16 light years away. Distances to the other two have proved elusive, so far. All are of G type; very similar to our Sun. Their respective coordinates are:
Right Ascension 3 hours, 47 minutes, 44.12 seconds; Declination +26 degrees, 36 minutes, 17.4 seconds.
R.A. 3 hrs., 42 min., 55.86 sec; Decl. +23 degr., 52 min., 34.82 sec.
R.A. 3 h. 59 m. 21.12 s. Decl. +24 d. 22 m. 48.4 s.
That of the Pleiades cluster itself, approximately: R.A. 3h 47 m 24s, Decl. 24 d. 7 m.
edit on 6-11-2013 by Ross 54 because: added information

Well... the problem with that is when you rotate the Pleiades and those stars around in 3D space (like in Celestia) that explanation falls apart because they no longer would line up.

Another thing that many overlook is that the stars of the Pleiades themselves are widely separated by as much as 1,000 light years.

Its like when contactees and other new agers talk about contacts with beings from different constellations (Pisces, Aquarius, etc).

I laugh because they think this is somehow convincing when it is actually the converse.

The constellations are how WE chose to organize stars a long time ago. The stars in each constellation have nothing to do with each other in age, distance, or any other observable thing other than where they sit on OUR sky.

It was a way of organizing stars using pareidolia (seeing pictures and patterns in things) where none really existed, at a time when people thought the earth was flat and the sky was like a big black flat curtain that came down every night.

Aliens skies would be much different than ours due to the position of their point of origin, therefore its unlikely they'd say they were from one of our arbitrary sets of stars based on primitive pictures.

Even here on Earth, astronomers use stellar catalogs based on certain criteria (age, luminosity, distance, presence of planets, etc). They only time they refer to constellations is either because a star contains a constellation in its name ie: Alpha Centarui, 47 Ursa Majoris, 82 Eridani. Or when they are pointing something out to the general public.

edit on 6-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

TamtammyMacx
Correct. Using our Earth and solar system as a model for every other developing solar sytem, planet or species should be cautioned. Aliens may have just colonized in a system and not biologically evolved there.

But why would you set up shop around a bunch of stars which aren't going to live long (they will have life spans less than our Sun) when plenty of G, K and M stars outnumber them?

Seems like dumb aliens. Aliens which would not be smart enough to invent interstellar transportation in the first place.

Think at what some of the past presidents have said.

I always thought it was interesting that President Bush Sr. used to say 1000 points of light all of the time. Was that a clue to the Pleiadian star cluster?

No. And even if he said, "7 points of light" it wouldn't matter. He's not trying to tell you something in some secret code you need a decoder bracelet to pick apart.

Reagan at the UN.

Was referring to the Soviet Union as an evil alien empire. C'mon this is common knowledge.

There might be something out there?

There probably is, but you won't find it in the Pleiades.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join