It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Pleiadian star cluster ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
im Yahweh

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I was kidding,
argme is really Yahweh or a derivation of, and Michael is Yahweh.
Is Yahweh good or evil. You must decide yourself

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
I was kidding,

Show me.

I've been a student of these sort of thing for some 40+ years; I've NEVER seen a case where Michael was equal to YHVH. So, I'd be needing to "see" that, long before I could ever accept it.

So...source please.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't know, it depends who Yahweh is. Is it an annanuki individual person, ie ET or Angel-Et? Often debated. If he is Tom or Jerry, he's a person, which means you'd only be that person if that lifetime was one of your incarnations OR if many or all here share the same Higher Self, and I don't go with that theory, we all have different past life memories, or systems off planet.

But the Highest Highest Higher Self is the I AM, or Infinite God Consciousness, and in that sense, we all ARE. I AM.

So if that name is one of the names given for God, then you're not the only one who is Yahweh. But I think he was Annanuki.

Meister Eckhart: A pear seed produces pears, and a nut seed produces nut trees. God seeds produce Gods.

I became Man for you. If you do not become God for Me, you do Me wrong. (imagining what God would say to us).

This is but academic for me, as God/gods is not how I would describe anyone and don't think Mom/Dad like being called God either, for they are humble of heart.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

arpgme
reply to post by Riffrafter

The destructive angel of Yahweh who wishes to bring about an apocalypse to destroy the planet.

The Book of Revelations is a book "they" made as a guide to destroy the current world for even MORE control than the system humanity is in currently.

This is The New Jersalem - The New World Order

So the Michael you refer to would be the biblical Archangel? When you say this angel wishes to bring about an apocalypse, do mean the way Gabriel was depicted in the movie Constantine?

Also curious as to who you mean by "they" re: Book of Revelations.

Not arguing any of these points, am genuinely curious and a little unsure of your meanings.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
I was kidding,

Not sure if this was a reply to my post, but if so, I don't understand what you're saying.

Can you elaborate/illuminate?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Unity_99

I don't know, it depends who Yahweh is. Is it an annanuki individual person, ie ET or Angel-Et? Often debated.

Yahweh, or more accurately; "YHVH" is a Hebrew representation of the concept of the four elements that compose the Universe. It is a somewhat incomplete idea as it does not contain spirit.

Yahweh was never a "person" or "entity" per se; and has always been more an "idea" or "concept".

A more complete idea is that of YHShVH; I'll let y'all figure out who "he" is...

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

tanka418

Unity_99

I don't know, it depends who Yahweh is. Is it an annanuki individual person, ie ET or Angel-Et? Often debated.

Yahweh, or more accurately; "YHVH" is a Hebrew representation of the concept of the four elements that compose the Universe. It is a somewhat incomplete idea as it does not contain spirit.

Yahweh was never a "person" or "entity" per se; and has always been more an "idea" or "concept".

A more complete idea is that of YHShVH; I'll let y'all figure out who "he" is...

Ooo! Ooo! I know! I know! Him's Yeshuah! Shin is fire/spirit. That's why the pentagram is associated with Jesus. Shin is at the top, like a crown with the other four elements below. Also Venus, the Morningstar, bringer of light, Prometheus, Lucifer, the serpent in the garden, the Word what was with Yod Heh Vav Heh in The Beginning.

Also plus "aliens" associated with different stars: The stars seem to be naturally occurring gateways tuned for specific beings from the astral. Astral means "relating to stars." Once, I woke up and there was a shaggy blue rectangular dog muppet sitting on my bedroom floor. It looked like someone made it out of a few cardboard boxes and glued blue carpet onto it, yet it was ALIVE! Then I see a bright pin prick of light expanding next to it's eye. Either it was expanding or I was falling into it. It was accompanied by a high pitch whine that grew louder in proportion to it's apparent expansion. It felt as if I was being sucked into the light.

Needless to say, I was totally freaked out and somehow pulled myself out of it and in a flash it was all gone. It was only years later that I realized I was probably being called to Sirius for what could only have been Initiation into The Inner Temple by the Secret Chiefs!!! Coz, y'know, Sirius is a blue star known as the Dogstar. Still kicking myself for not going with the flow that time... Pretty silly, huh?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ultimafule

Did you know that Sirius has two problems when t comes to any lifeforms?

1. It is far too young to have evolved any advanced life of its own.
2. It is part of a binary star system; the other star is a "White Dwarf".

Then there is the whole idea that any planetary system is still forming there.

So...

But, don't get upset; I too believe in "people from Sirius", just not the Star...more like the direction.

Still searching.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Riffrafter

arpgme
reply to post by Riffrafter

The destructive angel of Yahweh who wishes to bring about an apocalypse to destroy the planet.

The Book of Revelations is a book "they" made as a guide to destroy the current world for even MORE control than the system humanity is in currently.

This is The New Jersalem - The New World Order

So the Michael you refer to would be the biblical Archangel? When you say this angel wishes to bring about an apocalypse, do mean the way Gabriel was depicted in the movie Constantine?

Also curious as to who you mean by "they" re: Book of Revelations.

Not arguing any of these points, am genuinely curious and a little unsure of your meanings.

Thanks.

Michael is to fight with The Red Dragon , help with prophecies such as making stars/meteors "fall" from heaven to Earth, and to destroy and rebuild the planet (new jerusalem)

They are Yahweh and Michael who inspired it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

compressedFusion

In the end, we aren't dealing with tales of Santa Claus. The data, as it were, is coming from sincere people making sincere claims.

What data? To date what data has ANY of these contactees told us that was unknown at the time they were told it but a verifiable fact now? Or even verifiable in the future.

Sure we have plenty of stories of impending doom, some even with dates which come and go without incident but other than that then what data is there to support these outrageous claims?

That's the problem. Their stories are almost infantile. They are basically told nothing more than "Be good, take care of each other and your planet." That's nice. For kindergarten.

Sorry but I need a bit more than that to take these stories as nothing more than the current take on 50's Venusians offering peace, love and space cakes.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Blond hair blue eyed beings? Back then they were called angels.

And Reptilians were called Nagas (nachash) - serpent

Sounds at best Eurocentric, at worst slightly racist.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This topics discussed on this thread have been all over the place and extremely difficult for me to follow. It seems there are many perspectives about the Pleiades. But the underlying truth is that no one truly knows anything about the Pleiades with absolute certainty. IMO, retrospect is the key and speculation's a lie.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Maybe...

Only if you assume all angels are good and serpents are bad.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

hurdygurdy
This topics discussed on this thread have been all over the place and extremely difficult for me to follow. It seems there are many perspectives about the Pleiades. But the underlying truth is that no one truly knows anything about the Pleiades with absolute certainty. IMO, retrospect is the key and speculation's a lie.

Yep, all over the map. Such is the nature of popular myth vs science.

There are some hard facts about the Pleiades though: All he stars are Class "B" and only about 75,000,000 to 150,000,000. These stars are very young, and may not have a stable planetary environment yet. So the probability of any kind of life is quite low. These are facts that are known with a high degree of certainty.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

compressedFusion The data, as it were, is coming from sincere people making sincere claims.

JadeStar What data? To date what data has ANY of these contactees told us that was unknown at the time they were told it but a verifiable fact now? Or even verifiable in the future.

I don't know of any data to support their claims.

The only thing we have to go on is their stories (the data "as it were"). We can't draw much from it but I believe it is enough to remove it from the Santa Claus bin. It is more about getting along in a peaceful and efficient manner than anything else. The fact that we don't truly know is enough reason for us to lend a sympathetic ear. Confidence and righteousness act as a barrier to listening.

The fact of the matter is that we know very little beyond this Earth. Our knowledge of the Earth is limited as well; most notably the oceans still remain virtually unexplored.

For all we know life could exist inside environments as extreme as our sun. Can you prove otherwise?

As a side note, I often read "you can't prove a negative" on this site. I'm certain a percentage of users must have studied Predicate Calculus. Proving a negative:

Modus Tollens

If p implies q and you can show ~q then you have shown ~p.

(tongue in cheek)

edit on 8-11-2013 by compressedFusion because: changed "acts" to "act"

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

here is the names of the dragonian commander en.wikipedia.org...

And he is the reptilian master... Originates from the ancient chinese god, the dragon head turtle, his original statue represents a dragon head turtle that wee-wee in a grave. The grave have lots of faces and it represents humanity on planet earth.

The original name of the chinese great wall, is SINIKO wall and the word " siniko" comes from the word sion / zion for english. Zion is not a jewish originated word, but chinese.

The paradox is, the english language avoided to call it with the original name... Zion wall. Maybe because they didnt wanted to create a confusion, why "chinese" have a "zion" wall... How many here know that EL and YAH is a snake god from china? I bet only few...

If you dont believe it, type on goole "siniko tixos" or " siniko wall" and check the results in images, thats how we call it for thousands of years... Also mount SINA, the mountain (originates from ZION).

And the names of their god is EL, EL AH, EL sion Shedai, etc... for jewish, muslims and chinese

So we have some people today, who believe in yah / EL, but they hate reptilians... lol hahaha

Their manipulation over you, at today times is very entertaining.. Especially when I see people saying : reptilians want to kill us, pray to YAH to save you." yeah right...
edit on 8-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

What data? To date what data has ANY of these contactees told us that was unknown at the time they were told it but a verifiable fact now? Or even verifiable in the future.

How would you describe or categorize the Betty Hill Star Map?

I was actually a little surprised to see you post this statement in light of the absolutely fabulous job you did in presenting both info and analysis in that thread. Hill Starmap and Exoplanets

Do you really believe that Betty Hill drew that map from memory based on her knowledge of that star system in 1964 based on a 1961 encounter? Didn't it include stars (and perhaps exoplanets) that were not known at the time?!?

Maybe you were so close to this one you looked right past it and meant "any other than Betty Hill" rather than ANY?

If I'm mistaken, please let me know and if you could clarify your thoughts about it, I'd appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Riffrafter
Do you really believe that Betty Hill drew that map from memory based on her knowledge of that star system in 1964 based on a 1961 encounter? Didn't it include stars (and perhaps exoplanets) that were not known at the time?!?

Something I think should be understood; Betty Hill did not have knowledge of any star system. She had seen a Chart or something of that nature. What she remembered however is quite remarkable, it serves as rather compelling evidence that the story was real, and that the Zeta Reticulians are real as well.

Though most will probably not accept this as anything substantial. It does serve as very substantial statistical and probabilistic evidence.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Riffrafter

How would you describe or categorize the Betty Hill Star Map?

I was actually a little surprised to see you post this statement in light of the absolutely fabulous job you did in presenting both info and analysis in that thread. Hill Starmap and Exoplanets

Maybe you were so close to this one you looked right past it and meant "any other than Betty Hill" rather than ANY?

If I'm mistaken, please let me know and if you could clarify your thoughts about it, I'd appreciate it.

What Tanka said is correct. The key difference between the contactee stories of people who claim contacts from people from the Pleiades is that none of them has given anything close to testable.

The Hill-FIsh star map is something that can be tested, examined, scrutinized and the results of that can perhaps confirm or deny at least part of Betty Hill's story.

I was making the point that there is a big difference.

And unlike the Pleiades most of the stars on the Hill-Fish map were not part of popular culture in 1961, and most still are not. That's because the are rather dim, boring stars to the average person (unlike the Pleiades) but the stars of the Hill-Fish map are exactly the kind that we'd suspect would host life, and perhaps even intelligent life since the majority of them are older than our solar system.

I hope that clears up my position.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join