It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Pleiadian star cluster ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
lets read some mythology about Pleiades. Take note of the names I am going to give.

Pleiades are the sisters of Kalypso and Yades. Their mother and father is Atlas and Pleionh.
They become a star system, after Zeus punished Atlas to carry in his back the universe. At the same time, Orion was obsessed with Pleiades and in order to avoid him, because he was trying to abduct them, Zeus made them stars and Orion followed them as a star system as well! Thats why Pleiades are in front of Orion, they run away from him...

The names of the Pleiades are Meroph, Electra, Maia, Taygeth, Steropi, Kelaino, Alkmonh and their mother Pleionh.
The star system of Pleiades is about 2500 stars! But only 7-8 are visible.

Yades is another group of daughters from Pleionh, overall with the pleiades are 14 atlantides. Their names are : Faola, Ambrosia, Eydora, Koronis, Polyxo, Theoni and Prodyka.

Now if we check all the daughters and sons of all these ladies, they are countless... Thats the basics.

Ambrosia is the essense that if you drink it, you become immortal and according to our books, its the only way...

Pleiades and Yades are sisters, whatever that means... relative... Yades are stars in taurus constellation and Yades are much much older than pleiades. They raised a god and Zeus horoned them by making them stars. I also think that Yades stars, must have lots of water, the myth says that they crying all the time and thats why some times we say that the rain, is their tears.

So pleiades is 2500 stars and up to 17th level of size...
edit on 10-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I have an "Off Topic" question for you for which i apologise in advance for!

It concerns banned members re-enlisting so to speak.I have noticed the date when you joined and the uncanny resemblemce of your posting style to a certain banned member Druscilla.

Druscilla last signed in on the 18-10-2013

You joined on the same day?

So my question is are you Druscilla ? If so then you will be banned again for breaching the T&C's.

Apologies if you are not the banned member.
edit on 10-11-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ploutonas
So pleiades is 2500 stars and up to 17th level of size...

I guess you have never looked at the stars in the Pleiades cluster...

Count as you will, you will never find 2500 stars. Well. perhaps "never" is a bit strong of a word...how about in the next 250 years you will not find 2500 stars.

Actually much of the Pleiades cluster isn't composed of individual stars, at least not many beyond the 9 that make up the cluster.

No, actually any of the objects seen are actually distant galaxies.

The "stars" of the Pleiades are all about 350 - 400+ (a little) light years. There are a very few closer, and, only a few more distant. All in all, very few actual stars. And, even fewer that could support life as it is known on Earth, at least at this time.

The crazy thing is; there are no stars in the cluster proper that can support life at this time. There are only a couple closer, and perhaps the same number more distant that can currently support life as Earth knows it.

Its interesting; ET points his finger at his home, Terrestrial Humans look at his hand...go figure.

eta: I think I should point out that it is the existence of these myths about the Pleiades that indicate that there IS life in that direction. It is my opinion that any myths about ET and his Home World are the product of misunderstanding. In other words, ET pointed at a star that is in the direction of the Pleiades, some Terrestrial Human only saw the star cluster, and made it ET's home. Such are "human errors", and it doesn't take a Terrestrial Human to make them; I'm sure ET has his own phrase to describe the phenomenon ("to err ...").

Same goes for myths like Sirius, Orion, and others. Take "Vega" for instance; Vega to far too young to support the kind of ET life mythology would place there. ut, not too far away, and in that direction is a much less interesting star that actually has all the properties required to support the myth...not unlike Zeta Reticuli.

edit on 10-11-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
dont rush so much...

The information about the 2500 stars, taken by the greek astronomy wikipedia... el.wikipedia.org...
Its not from my imagination... add it in google translator and read it translate.google.com...

Just pick greek to english and copy paste the link (not the text)

I dont know what the english pedia says, but normally, your english pedia, always conflicts with the reality, a bit... I ve tried so many times to read and compare our history about philosophers and myths with the english translation and its always wrong, for a reason... So I dont bother with the english pedia.

As for the numbers you give, 400.... Thats the distanse from earth to Pleades (440-480 light years).

I tried to read your english version of it and it combines TAMIL with pleiades, jewish 100% addition..lol

Tamil is lucifer for u (in english)...And in a ufo form ... Is the commander of Lylith. Anyway, nothing to do with TAMIL.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

I'm sorry, but, I don't think that the wiki nor the mythology carries much weight in the face of the reality of the stars themselves. I mean; if your myth (any version) says there are 2500 stars, then I'll be needing to see 2500 stars if I look there. Understand?

Now then, I can't afford a telescope that even could see that any objects in that direction. But, I can avail myself of technology that has data on that region of space. Like a database of stars. Admittedly my database is a bit lacking, it appears to be somewhat out of date as it dates back to at least 2000. But, its not the only database I have; I have another with something over 10,000 "deep space" stars cataloged. A search of either of those databases, in the region of the Pleiades (not using distance as criteria) will not turn up 2500 "stars", and I don't think adding in other objects will make up the difference.

Actually the distance is from around 360ly to 390ly for 7 of the famous name stars. And according to original myth there are 9 stars (can't for get mom and dad).

***** @JadeStar ******
Here is where having your own database is helpful...I can author a query that constrains the search to a specific region of space, either 2 dimensional, or 3 dimensional. This allows me to gather data on only specific stars and objects. When I looked at SIMBAD I didn't see this ability.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

you didnt understand, the link I gave, is not from our mythology. Its from astronomy.

The english version is totally strange, they combine pleiades with en.wikipedia.org...

Tamil for us, tamilians, are Luciferians... the satan in english, or in a more sci-fi way, the commander of Lylith. In our books TAMIL is the second hand of yahbeh (EL, ELAH, SION SHEDAI).. I wonder how and why they intruded that in pleiades. Thats another reason, why we dont read english wikipedia...

Anyway, the english version speaks about other cultures, but Pleiades is from us and the names are greek after all.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ploutonas

you didnt understand, the link I gave, is not from our mythology. Its from astronomy.

Anyway, the english version speaks about other cultures, but Pleiades is from us and the names are greek after all.

Yes I saw your "minimal" Greek flavor. The English goes into far more detail about the Pleiades. It attempts to talk about the cultural significance of the Pleiades to a number of different cultures. The Greeks don't have a monopoly of the stars.

Also, I wasn't referring to any cultural reference. I was referring only to the hard astronomical data. And, as I said, it doesn't matter what myth or culture may say; I'm only interested in the hard science. And please do not try to play the metaphysical card. Too young for life is too young for life! Especially in this case.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I think what Ploutonas was referring to was the corruption of Greek Mythology regarding the Pleiades in the English Wikipedia verses the Greek Wiki, which is less apt to be altered because it would likely be noticed in the homeland, and corrected.

Corruption of information occurs when it's translated, edited, and elements added or removed to further an agenda. But that never happens, right???

I'm picking up what you're laying down, Ploutonas. Thanks for your input and I intend to check out the Greek Wiki.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

hurdygurdy

I think what Ploutonas was referring to was the corruption of Greek Mythology regarding the Pleiades in the English Wikipedia verses the Greek Wiki, which is less apt to be altered because it would likely be noticed in the homeland, and corrected.

Corruption of information occurs when it's translated, edited, and elements added or removed to further an agenda. But that never happens, right???

I'm picking up what you're laying down, Ploutonas. Thanks for your input and I intend to check out the Greek Wiki.

The Greek wiki didn't see to address the mythology at all, except perhaps by way of external link.

And, as I tried to point out;

1. the Pleiades star group is present in many different cultures from many geographical area, across many different micro-cultures, and of course across time. The Greeks do not own Pleiadean mythology, period.

They may get the distinction of having Greek names associated in the common culture, but that is all.

2. I'm not referring to the mythology at all, I'm talking about the actual stars.

The myth, any of them, are useful only to direct out attention to that area in a search for life. Unfortunately there really isn't much there, except for 9 very young (75,000,000 - 150,000,000) class "B" stars. There isn't even much by way of "alternate" stars that could provide some substance to the myth.

I continue to look at that area of the galaxy for suitable stars, at any distance, I've not found much, and what is there has very inadequate data available.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Thank you, because I am greek and I am also dyslexic

@ tanka

Cultures? We speak about dragonian race here. TAMIL, is very clearly stated that took the role of satan in modern mythologies and religions. Western civilizations dont know these things and thats an opportunity fo you to learn the true name of satan. And we speak about cultures? Motivations you mean.

Tamil and Yahbeh (and Kronos as a third partie of the aliance) have the roles of god and satan, white brotherhood and dark brotherhood, etc , etc, etc. Lylithians and the other ones.. Its all the same thing.

Lately we read allot about a conflict of interests between lylithians and samael parties (white and black brotherhoods). We do not accept or care about these "ab#$#nations". We live in an age that they promote lylithians and TAMIL must take over yahs place... Well, thats what they think...

I mean ok... We live in a very strange days and times, these things are not accepted by those who promote them. We stand in our grounds, simple as that and for as long as it takes.

What that cultural myth tels us, that they call it bahomeh or zelvazul and whatever?

Pleiades is a very beautiful star system and great wars took place in the stars, by these filthy races (cultures) and at least if you believe in these things and stories, we have to respect it. The whole thing remind me Collier, that he also promotes TAMIL and tamilians... All these are lylithians. He says that the worlds first language was tamilian and Tamil rulled the world, etc, etc (in his videos), thats what he promotes. Lylith for us is a flag ship behind the moon. There is scripts and talismans that represent you the alignment of planet earth with 2 more "planets". This represents the 2 dragonian bases aligned with earth. The reason we do not accept anything like this, is because they try to re-writte history.

I promise you this, I will never read english wiki, I freaked out.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Again, the topic is "aliens from the Pleiades".

I understand about all the mythology, I have been a student of Western Ceremonial Magick for 40+ years. I studied Greek mythology.

The Greeks were wrong; there is no life from the Pleiades star cluster. The stars are too hot, and too young for either naturally evolved life, or colonization.

There is likely only a single star that is responsible for all the mythology. But, it hasn't been found yet.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Western Ceremonial Magick for 40+ years ? I am sure you studied it with the wrong way
... But I could help you if you need some info.

All our gods left just after the cataclysmic event, most of them left more than 20.000 y ago. Everything occured after the cataclysmic event, its about 10% real, 90% manipulation.

Magick and sacrifices, are prohibited by Zeus, there is no gods that whould promote magick into my country, except dragonian race manipulating our gods after the invasion, after the cataclysmic event. We had Mantis, but they were not magicians... They could foreseen the feature - like prophets.

Anyway, lets stop this, lets continue with pleiades...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nothing personal, but, how many times has science/man been wrong? We are totally rewriting history and science books now because new advancements give us new truths. Just because it is "our" truth, does not make it "universal" truth.
P.S. I am both a "new" ager and a little bit "older" ager and I am not filled with crap...so there!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Misterlondon
The level of ignorance on this site is sometimes astounding... why does everything in the universe Have to be based on earths model? Is it not possible something, somewhere is different or beyond our current undrrstanding Of life and the universe?

It keeps the Humans feeling safe inside! 12,000 yrs and beyond that time frame, Man has written on stone about little green men hanging out with the Humans while helping us/them out!

Next came the cave man who had to have what they had and hit the little fellow with his stick, tossed rocks and hopefully did not hurt the little fellow!

Ever since that day, we have been screwed!

Yes it is possible and holds more Truth then our Silly Truths!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Miriam Delicado has met Pleiaden Aliens,
so she says in her interview by Kerry cassidy

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

can you please describe these pleiadias, color of the skin, looks... Original pleiadians are dark skinned, at least recorded in ancient books. Those we see in Youtube are pale white, looking like elfs and these are also recorded in ancient books, as beautiful white blong people... but they dont specify origin. These blond beautiful people are part of the rebel alliance and if THEY say they are pleiadians, they lie.

Logical, rebels always give many names and hiding..lol Thats very common in their behavior. These "white blond people" are recorded as having hidden base in the dark side of the moon and they reside with reptiles. You can find records about them, in India and my country. India made a war with them, you can find it in their ancient books. And they requested help from us and we helped them. Apollonas god with his armies. The battle took place in the moon. This happened around after the cataclysmic event. And its not the only time that this race is recorded. After Apollo attacked them and killed most of them, a war begun with seirios against them and seirios won.

Probably part of those who call them selfs as Area race blood type. (type A blood) Are creations by this race.

I have to search allot, be able to find which race this is.

Here is some extra info : The moon always according to the Sanskrit texts and the Hindu religion , in some old times, earth have no sattelites. Later earth had three satellites. At the time that earth had no satellites , people had heights about 1.20-1.50 meters. When earth had three satellites then people had heights 2.50-12.00m (the age of the giants) end at the end when only 1 satellite remained, the height of man was about 1.60-2.00 meters due to gravity

I would suggest you to stop believe in any false flag "mediums or prophets" about contacting with aliens. And start searching ancient scripts. India is a nice place to start, how the war begun and how Seirios forces assisted them (greek Apollonas - Faethon god).
edit on 11-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Thanks yr reply
Not that I can shed any light about the pleidans, as I haven't met any,
that I know of or their blood or racial type.
My blood is AB+ and whether the pleidians created the Type A, have no clue.
Though I am not well versed with all the Sanskrit scriptures either.
Yes Greeks and some Indians are quite similar.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It truly escapes me how y'all can speak of astronomy in one sentence, and state that "people" live in the Pleiades cluster.

I guess science and actual reality don't matter so some

For what ever it's worth; Earth gained her current moon at around 500, 000 years old...that's about 4 billion years ago. There never was a time when "people" walked the earth and there was no moon.

And anyone walking the early earth, say 200 million years ago, certainly would not be from the Pleiades; they didn't exist then.

Seriously, despite what myth may say; just "how" can there be life around a new-born star? The probability of any of them even having anything better than a proto-planet is almost nonexistent.

Dinosaurs walked the earth before the Pleiades existed.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

we are not dark skined, I am personally very white skin, light brown hair green eyes, greek feet and type O blood.

As far as we know, INDIA, is part of the "indians" in the USA, they share the same progenies. Indians also merged with Egyptians. Egyptians were short, brown eyes and white skin, but after the merge with India, they turn a bit darker. They made lots of wars between them. But we consider Indians and India as part of our alliance in the ancient years (space wars).

AB type of blood, is more like you originate from (Jewish or asiatics, or mogols) merged with Scandinavians or germans... correct? But AB type is most poppular after jewish migrated in germanic lands.

All images bellow are from google

greek kids
autochthonesellhnes.blogspot.gr...
polemosgenel.blogspot.gr...
www.finestgreece.gr...

India kids

preetlari.com...
edit on 11-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm not sure that there are lifeforms on Sirius, although I find your reasoning extremely shortsighted. As others have already mentioned, we only know about life on this planet and that's not a lot. At least we can't know how much we know now until we know everything. Known unknowns and whathaveyou...

What I do think is a possibility is that stars are gateways for astral beings. It could be that the locale and composition, size, etc. of each star tunes it to a specific frequency that allows certain types of astral beings to manifest. I thought I made all this pretty clear in my previous post.

Continuing my fanciful musings, perhaps these beings cannot leave the vicinity of the star. They can't exist here without being near the source of astral stuff. Yet, being the literally en-lightened beings they are, they can commune with earthlings via telepathy/psychic phenom such as dream visions and astral projections. This would explain why so many alien encounters seem to happen outside of time (time stoppages) and during sleeping hours.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join