It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Pleiadian star cluster ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ultimafule

Here, please go and read:
On the number 451
Enochian System V
General Theory
Nature of the Aethyr

Then tell me I'm short sighted.

Something you need to understand; a region of space that is unstable, is a region of space that is unstable, on all levels. IF you could "see" the area of the Pleiades on the astral perhaps you would / could understand.

Further, what most are trying to maintain is that there are, somehow, magically, physical beings "living" there, which is clearly not possible at this time with out massive technological assistance. Going to such lengths is impractical and illogical; not something an "advanced" species would do.

I agree that there is much that is no known, but, there is much that is known. Through ancient teachings and manuscripts, esoteric schools, even modern universities. The breadth of Human knowledge is far greater than anyone even suspects. Knowledge of the conditions and whether life can exist anywhere at all can be gained from one's immediate environment, but, y'all forgot that. That's even more true today.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Mitakuye Oyasin.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

tanka418

Here, please go and read:
On the number 451
Enochian System V
General Theory
Nature of the Aethyr

Then tell me I'm short sighted.

Something you need to understand; a region of space that is unstable, is a region of space that is unstable, on all levels. IF you could "see" the area of the Pleiades on the astral perhaps you would / could understand.

Further, what most are trying to maintain is that there are, somehow, magically, physical beings "living" there, which is clearly not possible at this time with out massive technological assistance. Going to such lengths is impractical and illogical; not something an "advanced" species would do.

I agree that there is much that is no known, but, there is much that is known. Through ancient teachings and manuscripts, esoteric schools, even modern universities. The breadth of Human knowledge is far greater than anyone even suspects. Knowledge of the conditions and whether life can exist anywhere at all can be gained from one's immediate environment, but, y'all forgot that. That's even more true today.

I'm with you as far as what I perceive to be your idea of these non-human intelligences, I was merely stating that it seemed a bit presumptuous to emphatically state that there are no physical lifeforms near the aforementioned star systems. For the record, I highly doubt there are.

As I stated twice already, I tend to think that the stars are gates for astral beings, not the homes of flesh and blood humanoids flying around in metal space ships. Great info on what I assume is your website, BTW!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

On second thought, perhaps that website isn't yours? A lot of the info seems contrary to your posts.

Also, the section on spaceships.

Also, if it is your site, the music on the videos are bit too loud.

So are the seven stars on The Star tarot card referring to the Pleiades or the seven planets?
edit on 11-11-2013 by ultimafule because: edit

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Ploutonas

AB type of blood, is more like you originate from (Jewish or asiatics, or mogols) merged with Scandinavians or germans... correct? But AB type is most poppular after jewish migrated in germanic lands.

Im Aryan and have no jewish , Asiatic or mongols blood.
I have not researched races or blood types at all.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

what is Aryan? a country? I ve searched on google and I found this en.wikipedia.org...

if that is the one, then I was right.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

ultimafule

On second thought, perhaps that website isn't yours? A lot of the info seems contrary to your posts.

Also, the section on spaceships.

Also, if it is your site, the music on the videos are bit too loud.

So are the seven stars on The Star tarot card referring to the Pleiades or the seven planets?

Contained within the contradiction is truth.

Its too late for the videos, but, they're really a learning opportunity, and learn I have. But you won't see any of that till I make more videos.

Actually, I use the Crowley deck, so all I get is a 7 pointed star; representing the Love and potential for love contained within the idea behind the symbol of the Star.

It is not, in any context , representative of the Pleiades, regardless of what some interpretations may attempt to say. It is more representative of the idea of "7": Desire, Bliss, "Ananda", or "Love".

Actually, what I'm trying to communicate isn't contradictory at all, and is in complete harmony with the website. What I'm trying to communicate is there is no possibility for life as we know it to be either a natural evolution or a colonist of the Pleiades star system.

One day, in a couple of billion years, perhaps there will be some sort of life there, perhaps it will be complex enough to be intelligent. But, for now, that ain't happening.

And, for what's it worth; I have been in communication with an entity that "claims" to be Pleiadean. When "called" on this, she simply said: "Very good, now find my world." I don't really think she quite understands; I typically don't go for the "puzzle", I'm the kind that if you have something to say, you should be saying it, not trying to get me to "figure it out". Simply because, I probably won't even try, unless it actually becomes important, and if they want to play games; it must not be important at all.

Now then; these other entities that claim to be from the Pleiades. In every single case Terrestrials are talking to Pleiadeans via "channeling". In every single case of channeling; the entity being channeled can be proven to be false (and usually the channeler himself). It is actually a rather simple Qabalistic process involving Gematria, and the entities very own "published" properties.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Ploutonas

what is Aryan? a country? I ve searched on google and I found this en.wikipedia.org...

if that is the one, then I was right.

Arya in Sanskrit refers to the Aryan Race, dates back maybe more than 10000 years
but im not too much into wiki or its misconception or into any research on various races.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sorry man, Sanskrit isn't that old. History want to place it at about 3500 years ago, it is probably some older and perhaps as old as 6000 - 8000 years old. But, that is a far cry from 10,000.

Question: what does ancient India, and the Ayrians have to do with the Pleiades?

I'm not sure off-hand, but, I don't think the ancients; Sumer, India, Egypt (sorry Greece you came much later) had much by way of Pleiades interaction, on any "plane". They seemed to lean more toward Sirius and Orion. Two other "places" very unfriendly to life (well Sirius anyway, Orion isn't so much a "place" as it is a massive area).

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

tanka418

Question: what does ancient India, and the Ayrians have to do with the Pleiades?

I'm not sure off-hand, but, I don't think the ancients; Sumer, India, Egypt (sorry Greece you came much later) had much by way of Pleiades interaction, on any "plane". They seemed to lean more toward Sirius and Orion. Two other "places" very unfriendly to life (well Sirius anyway, Orion isn't so much a "place" as it is a massive area).

Hey Paulas is into all that research, not me, nor does it interest me.
Better pose the ques to her / him

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

They could come from Venus, the moon, Mars...but that does not mean these places are inhabitable or that they originated there. Seemingly they are planet hopping, setting up bases along the way. It might have taken them a long time to get here from their home planet.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

I know these guys. They all sell the brooklyn bridge.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Nice realization there.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

I know these guys. They all sell the brooklyn bridge.

They have given up trying to do that 'cos they have them on radar and the USAF shoots at them on sight. A very expensive way to get con men.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yes. Any channeled entity is automatically false before the first word is spoken. This is due to the nature of the collapsed calabi yau space manifold
That most people are convinced is "real space".
There is no need to even check.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Shooting missiles at something non material would be silly now wouldnt it?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Shooting missiles at something non material would be silly now wouldnt it?

But the damn things shoot back!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Your point?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Yes. Any channeled entity is automatically false before the first word is spoken. This is due to the nature of the collapsed calabi yau space manifold
That most people are convinced is "real space".
There is no need to even check.

I'm going to call a penalty for mentioning aspects of superstring theory without proper forewarning...

On a serious related note, what do you consider to be "real space"? And why does one preclude the other?

IMO, It's all about getting down to the true nature of things. To do that, I believe will require a merging of hard science (quantum physics mostly), mathematics, neurobiology & metaphysics. Piece of cake, right?

What do you believe KPB?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

We humans live in a subspace pot hole - a 3d brane-let that resulted from a symmetry break from the normal 5d spacetime that most other beings live in.
This is the so-called 'bulk'.

There also exists the so-called antimatter 5d bulk supersymmetric partner plus 1 other superbulk to make 11 vectors.

Most aliens and healthy beings sidestep our pothole.
Pretty much only native species who evolved here live or visit here.

There is indeed one 'collective' which pokes and prods humans and they have both 'good' and 'evil' factions..but they are all one and the same in actuality.

There are no 'good guys' in truth except a few loners here and there.

If we want 'out' of this pothole it's entirely on us.

KPB

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join