It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Pleiadian star cluster ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Riffrafter
IMO, It's all about getting down to the true nature of things. To do that, I believe will require a merging of hard science (quantum physics mostly), mathematics, neurobiology & metaphysics. Piece of cake, right?

Perhaps not so difficult as One may think, here is a paper that attempts to tie metaphysics and quantum physics together. It seems that there may actually be little difference between metaphysics and quantum physics.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Gee, I thought this "pot hole" we lived in was called the universe. So just how does one small area not have all 8 dimensions of space-time? Or is that 11 dimensions?; guess t depends on where One is loking from.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

tanka418

Riffrafter
IMO, It's all about getting down to the true nature of things. To do that, I believe will require a merging of hard science (quantum physics mostly), mathematics, neurobiology & metaphysics. Piece of cake, right?

Perhaps not so difficult as One may think, here is a paper that attempts to tie metaphysics and quantum physics together. It seems that there may actually be little difference between metaphysics and quantum physics.

Interesting, isn't it?

Seems no matter which way you turn in the quantum physics world as soon as you start following a discovery out a little further based on that discovery, you find yourself crashing into a metaphysical wall of one sort or another.

I know a few physicists who specialize in studying various aspects of the quantum domains and although it isn't often openly talked about, it is definitely quietly talked about among themselves according to them. Most feel that in order to get on with the science they need to put those "musings" aside, do the science, and let the chips fall where they may - although I'm sure they're careful about what they say and publish publicly. I mean, they are still scientists, right?

Like it or not, we live in a quantum universe. And until we really understand what that means, we'll continue to flail away on the "big questions"...

I think we'll get there sooner than we think. And it's a helluva lot of fun to discuss & debate while we watch it unfold...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your beliefs. I need to take a little time to properly grok what you said. I already have a few questions forming in my mind, but I want to frame them properly.

In the meantime, it would be helpful to know how you came to this understanding. You've alluded to things in some of your posts here & in other threads, but they seem to be of things which I am unfamiliar so any info you can provide in this regard would help inform our discussion.
edit on 11/15/2013 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Riffrafter
Seems no matter which way you turn in the quantum physics world as soon as you start following a discovery out a little further based on that discovery, you find yourself crashing into a metaphysical wall of one sort or another.

Now hold on! Back in the day (early 90's) I wrote this paper, it was strictly from an "Enochian Physics" (Magick) point of view; I ran into a "quantum physics wall", along with a bit of string theory. I wasn't in a position to follow up on the science then. Perhaps I will soon.

Like it or not, we live in a quantum universe. And until we really understand what that means, we'll continue to flail away on the "big questions"...

I think we'll get there sooner than we think. And it's a helluva lot of fun to discuss & debate while we watch it unfold...

So I'm not the only one who understands the quantum nature of all this.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

Now hold on! Back in the day (early 90's) I wrote this paper, it was strictly from an "Enochian Physics" (Magick) point of view; I ran into a "quantum physics wall", along with a bit of string theory. I wasn't in a position to follow up on the science then. Perhaps I will soon.

I tried to read your paper but was only able to view a small portion of it for some reason. I got as far as the following and was unable to go further: "Monadic behavior is defined by the following rules:"...

Same with the other paper you posted from that same site. Is it designed that way or am I doing something wrong?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I do the same thing as many others; I use my shamanic skills
to (basically) do a "remote viewing exercise" on all of reality
then attempt to describe it using the most plausible
language which I know.. which means I can't prove anything
and that it's 'pseudo-scientific gobbly-gook' from the perspective
of someone with a closed mind.

Only I've been doing things of this nature since literally the
womb.. so if anything, I'm consistent in my craziness.

Frankly, nobody has the slightest reason to find value in one
word that I say, unless they learn the same shaman skills
and a general science background, or for whatever reason
it resonates with them, or they find me credible due to
my intellect or whatever other reason they may have.

I know that it sounds ridiculous to do a 'remote viewing'
of all of reality.. but for other mystics of course, it's
absolutely reasonable given the nature of awareness,
mind, spirit, soul, matter, and the geometry of
everything..in fact I'd say that average eight year old
children across 1/2 the universe do the exact same
things as automatically as I do.. there's no ritual
or anything. Its as natural as breathing. Really it's
just paying attention to one's surroundings.

Whenever I speak, it's my observation.. that's all I've
ever claimed.. take it or leave it or discuss it.. or mock
it. It's all the same to me.

But thanks for the interest.

KPB

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

There should have been a scroll bar on the right. If you don't see one, perhaps your screen is too narrow; it is setup for a width of 1500 pixels.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Well, using your logic, it can only mean one thing.

We are still riding the little yellow school bus.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

NightSkyeB4Dawn

Well, using your logic, it can only mean one thing.

We are still riding the little yellow school bus.

Yup. But we are a young species. I'm hopeful
we can ride the long orange bus eventually.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

I cant speak much about Aryan race, I don't want to create confusion or disappointment.

A question for u...

How you defy that you are " aryan ", you coming from a country that believes all are Aryans? Or your blood type.

Aryan is not an origin, it is just those who believe they come from a higher blood line and they rule the world.

Do you belong to a family that rules the world? or a part of it? Aryan race is considered as a race, attached to their power and the reason humanity will pass through a huge test and earth through huge geological catastrophes. And the reason "according to ancient philosophers" when Zeus will decide to destroy that generation of humans.

If you just believe that your country is "aryan" its different from being an "aryan". Thats why I asked you. I dont want to create any confusion, because I cant understand what you mean when you say "aryan". Maybe we have a different type of definition what Aryan is... For as Aryans are also those we call as Kronians (saturn or sabbaoth related). So we may probably speak about different aryans.
edit on 17-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Hey Im not interested in racial or blood types research.
Country gives you nationality.
Nationality and Race are 2 entirely different entities.
Hope that helps in your research.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Thats why I asked! What you mean when you say "Aryan". Nationality or race.

According to our books, aryan race created just after Atlantis, they even call them selves as progenies of Atlantis...something like it. A part of it may be true, but not original atlantians, "they" left them in Atlantis to live along with the true Posidonians (residents of Atlantis)... All Posidonians were killed, the rest transfered... So yes, that is all... If you move into one land, doesnt make you an original "atlantian".... And this story started 13.000 years ago... So according to this, they are progenies of the "races" who "moved" to atlantis, not atlantians themselves. Posidonians were part of my race (greeks) and they paid the price.

I dont know, lets stop it. Lets speak about pleiadians.. lol

edit on 17-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join