Enlightenment in 15-30 days, an EXTREMELY fast method. Mahasi Style Noting

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

dominicus
reply to post by Visitor2012

Yeah 2012 was a long time ago. A dozen OBE's later, I'm glad I've finally been disillusioned from virtually all of it.

Hey Visitor,
Have you tried pulling anyone else out into an OBE?

Just wondering

I've heard of people doing so, but I never tried. Honestly, during an OBE I spend most of my time COMPLETELY in awe and speechless. And when It's happening, I'm barely thinking about myself, let alone anyone else. There is a rather omnipotent quality to that etheric realm that is difficult to talk about.

I suppose this quality is what makes it possible to pull other people out of there bodies and into the astral planes even if they are on the other side of the planet. I've never tried. But I have been able to locate myself anywhere just by simply thinking about it. But I'm hardly ever in the frame of mind to even think about doing it. By the time I enter it, I forget about my puny ideas and intents.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I see. From what i gathered after reading a few of your posts, you tend to be on the delusional side, the bad one

Add: you talk to me about oobe with such passion but you know, the way you describe what you do there, being in awe and speechless lol really? Assuming, lets say, that you really can go out and do not confuse these experiences with some lucid dreams or hallucinations, what you are doing, instead of #ing exploring the universe and unlocking the keys, you stay in awe like a teen tripping after his first hit? Thats how it sounds to me you know? The picture i get here: a man that got a mirror that can send him anywhere like a door to infinity but just stand fixing it and admiring not whats beyond it but its reflect which is you, made of illusions. That is really funny to watch. Instead of using the tool, you stay in "awe" before it. Clever, THAT is assuming this is true.. For a waste of my time! Saw it coming though. 2012...

You are right lets stop right there, not only is it not getting anywhere but i feel like im regressing after each answer. You misunderstood almost everything, thats really funny to see you know? But i think the problem is your delusions. The reality you wish to be and Reality are different things. Whats incompatible with your views, you discard because it is in the way and your fragile ego wouldnt stand it breaks your foundations which are made of assumptions
. You are still part of the sheeps and you dont know it. Forget about this, so it doesnt disturb you anymore. A good future to you.
edit on 15-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Thank you for this. It is a good practice, regardless of a person's intentions towards "enlightenment".

I would like to add, though, that what you have attained is not for everybody, in every incarnation. Some people need to learn from their garbage and sometimes that very garbage is what leads them to an even greater state. Many people are still living exploratory lives or, perhaps, even coming back to pick up some bypassed lessons. That is totally fine. I've begun to spot these people more easily and I leave them alone once I recognize the signs (cycles of ego-driven misery coupled with a stout defense of why the live like that is sometimes a sign of those folks).

So, while I wish I could wave my wand or administer a tonic that would render everybody "enlightened", I feel like I would be holding back the life paths of many people who it is not meant for. Yet.

Again, great OP and great advice for everybody, no matter your current path.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

_damon

I see. From what i gathered after reading a few of your posts, you tend to be on the delusional side, the bad one

You are right lets stop right there, not only is it not getting anywhere but i feel like im regressing after each answer. You misunderstood almost everything, thats really funny to see you know? But i think the problem is your delusions. The reality you wish to be and Reality are different things. Whats incompatible with your views, you discard because it is in the way and your fragile ego wouldnt stand it breaks your foundations which are made of assumptions
. You are still part of the sheeps and you dont know it. Forget about this, so it doesnt disturb you anymore. A good future to you.

Nice try but you're not getting out of it so easily. Now that I finally got one of you skeptics here, answer me this one simple question. Why are you asking me questions about something you can experience yourself? Are you a side-liner or a true seeker of wisdom? In other words, why should anyone listen to you, if you've never done it? Seems like a reasonable question to me.

I feel no need to defend myself about anything, because I am not spouting an assumption, a belief, a 'Think' or a theory to defend! You're the one telling us all what reality is and what happens when we die. All the while admitting you never experienced it! Lol. Now just calm down and just answer my question. I answered yours, now answer mine.

'I Damon would rather talk about OBE's instead of experiencing them myself because......." ???

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Deleted my post.
edit on 15-3-2014 by Visitor2012 because: No reason to ramble on ...

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

you talk to me about oobe with such passion but you know, the way you describe what you do there, being in awe and speechless lol really?

You didn't answer my question.

Assuming, lets say, that you really can go out and do not confuse these experiences with some lucid dreams or hallucinations, what you are doing, instead of #ing exploring the universe and unlocking the keys, you stay in awe like a teen tripping after his first hit?

You hit the nail on the head with the first word of that sentence..'assuming'.

I've experienced Lucid dreaming, hallucinations, OBE's, NDE's which makes me able to tell the difference between them. You on the other hand...........can only just guess. You're just an armchair skeptic.

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

My previous post:

There is a rather omnipotent quality to that etheric realm that is difficult to talk about.

I meant to say omnipresent. Not omnipotent.

new topics
top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join