It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to begin? Where to look?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

How exceedingly strange+inexplicable,Malraux-that must have made your blood run cold.I also let my kids sleep with me, in a crib pushed right up next to my bed,when they were babies,I would not even have considered otherwise.I remember especially with my son,he was a winter baby,so the heater was on in my room+a peach colored bulb in the lamp, which made the room always seem like a sort of cozy cave-wonderful.
Anyway yeah that is an episode of High Strangeness 2.0,Malraux,wow I would have been so freaked out!

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hii NightStar:-) I used to spend an awful lot of time unsupervised as a child,and TV only came to my country when I was 10yo(in hindsight I am very glad of that) so I was an outdoorsy active tomboyish kiddo.I used to sometmes feel like laying on my back staring up at the sky-and here is where some Hi-Strange would happen-i would lay there staring up,and then sometimes I would start feeling really weird.Shaky,dizzy,like I was not in my body properly.I would "feel like a ghost" I guess.

Then I would always follow this pattern-i would go into our house-and suddenly the house would be deserted,my adoptive mother +her 2 adult sons not present-and the really weird thing,their vehicles would still be there,but nobody home-and this would be the time of day my mother would always be inn the kitchen making dinner,so it would be busy+bustling in the kitchen-but when I would walk in,I would always go sit in the same chair,just round the corner from where I had the twilightzone experience with the coloringbook+the brown sky? And that kitchen would be deserted+tidy like no one had used it in days.

A deep deep silence in the house+an almost palpable heavy,somnolent air to the place-like a house shut up for 2 weeks when the owner goes on vacation,I would sit+recover,till the shakiness passed + I felt more "in my body" again-weird to try+explain that sensation. Being a kid,as soon as I felt better I'd go outside+play some more-but not much later I'd be called in for dinner-and everything would be back to normal again,everyone home who should be home at that time of day.

These memories I put out of my mind since childhood,because there was'nt to me,much point then,thinking about it.It just could no be explained-as I cannot explain very real memories of being in the house of our neighbours,the only other family that lived close to us in that more isolated semi-industrial+railyard part of town.Being in their house,by their bookrack in the passage,and they were not there-i remember sitting there+sometimes the thought would try+surface:"where have they gone to?" But at the same time,knowing they were in their respective rooms,almost a sense of them hiding there,or waiting,idk-this is a set of memories that have a surreal otherworldly quality to it-i remember the light,shining through the glass panes of their front door,much golden light,and that somnolent,tomblike quiet.How did I even get into the house? I can in these memories,never remember being let in by them,or leaving,just sitting in the sleepy golden light,in their hallway by the bookrack,for idk how long,but quite a while.Needless to say-these people also had a lot of paranormal stuff happen,creepy stuff.Us 2 families were not close-close but we were all friends-so we got told about all this stuff.We were returning later than usual one night,from a b-day party+bbq at my aunt's house,I was about 5/6 so I was asleep on the car seat,but I was present+awake the next day when my mother told the neighbourlady that as we drove past their house(about 40 meters from ours) she saw a figure come out of the neighbours' outside room+enter their house through the back door,she asked what the woman was doing up so late at night(round 1am or later) The neighbour lady was not charmed with this news-they were all asleep at that time+the backdoor locked-even though my mother saw some one enter the house.They locked their dog in that outside room one night for some reason-and he was so desperate to get out he jumped through the glass window.Me and their daughters never played in there,I refused+they did'nt mind-one could cut the atmosphere in that place with a knife,into fudge-sized blocks,it was so thick+cloying and unwholesome-just horrible.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Malraux
reply to post by abeverage

All Lucys (ies) are awesome!

I think anyone who wants to hijack this thread is more than welcome to do so and, more than I enjoy getting stuff off my chest, I love listening to beautiful music, viewing great art, and hearing others' experiences. I don't know but, maybe we are going to turn into a special thread where nothing is really off topic and every post adds to its specialness.

As for a dude amongst all the dudettes, welcome! I know a lot about football and was a total jock in school! I can't wait to read more of your post.

I agree, this thread is taking on a life of its own, one based on breathing and not fear!

I have mad love for you all!

There will be no hijacking, you came to share no one needs take over. And in here you will find a lot of people who relate (and some who are lurking…who should join the conversation HINT HINT)

I will post a photo in here but is it relevant? I may create a thread for them. I dunno they may not be that great lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Everyone is doing wonderfully, without me. Great thread, and great participation. Great, truly, that abeverage is here, as well. And I always knew, or sensed, btw, that you'd been a girl at some point, even though i was pretty sure you're a man right now. LOL

As to all Lucy (ies) being welcome, I guess I outed myself quite a long time ago, as one of them......whatever that means. ASIDE: And yeah, I did get a kick out of that, abeverage, quite literally. Had lots of kicks like that. Don't think that's much of a mystery. But I'm enjoying reading, all the same.

onehuman: as to where we were before.....though, you didn't reply to my specific question about that comment, I'll go with NightStar's interpretation of it: where we were quantumly speaking, (sp?), well, I would then have to ask, which time, exactly.......

Malraux: I've enjoyed your continuing saga and revelations. Interesting....I had a close friend in high school with a similar experience, except reversing the names and drivers, we weren't that hurt, but had to walk at least fifteen miles in -29 degree wind chill winter, after crashing into a 12 snow drift..... When we got back to town, I itched all over as my skin got circulation back from the cold....But I was also not unaccustomed to that, riding performance horses as a young girl in the very same weather.....

To Raxoanne:

What amazes me, truly, about the thread, is you are pegging a certain vibe I got head on when I was young accompanied by very similar circumstances, as everything about this thread, in general, is "tweaking and triggering" for me, but I think I've expressed that enough now, already.

I think, perhaps, via Abeverage's comments about synchronicity, may be linked somehow in this way. Perhaps, right now, everyone is. What that means for the future I do not know. I do know, as onehuman, posed that we have been at the crossroads many times, and it's played out somewhat differently, but as another thread author I like to read, Kantzveldt posted on another thread, per video, and The Fall, "Repitition," it is extremely repititious, and overwhelming for me, at this point, in that very repitition. All those Lucys......LOL

Anyway, I go to court tomorrow on a DUI, and open container (which was not mine but my passenger's; however, i accept the responsibility as the driver), and may very well go to jail for a while, as I haven't the money to address any of it. So, one human, you are incredibly talented and thoughtful, and your posts here well worth reading.

NightStar, you, too, Thanks for all your sharing.

Malraux: Thanks for starting this....I hope it has helped you, as, indeed, as Abeverage already said, you've more than begun. May your children and you be safe. That is my prayer and wish.

And of course, the same for JaceyGirl......you are sweet beyond words.

Raxoanne: I've left some posts applied to what you've added, and think you know I understand and "grock" completely what you've experienced, but could add nothing more.....

Onehuman, again: We've been this way several times. I could not say which way it's going now....but I could give everyone an overview of how many different, but the same ways it's gone before. Here is hoping there is something new waiting, and that it will not be painful, nor more hardship....as all the previous tales I know have been primarily about pain....and always wish it was not so.

Abeverage: You and I have spoken and shared much, just never, a beverage....LOL
Maybe we'll have a drink one day, together....and not be concerned what else that may imply or mean......
Take care, everyone
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I love Dar I met her at Lilith Fair along with Lisa Loeb, they hung out and signed autographs. Whenever I am on a road trip she is my road buddy!

Ok here is my image be nice...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

abeverage
reply to post by onehuman

I love Dar I met her at Lilith Fair along with Lisa Loeb, they hung out and signed autographs. Whenever I am on a road trip she is my road buddy!

Ok here is my image be nice...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! You should enter it in a photography contest!!

I just love the composition - the wheelbarrow leaning up against the fence like that, and the way the tree on the left kind of balances out the lightening bolts, and the sense of depth from the foreground, past the fence, and over the field gives the photo such a lovely 3 dimensional quality - as if you could walk right into the scene..really beautiful!!

edit on 17-9-2013 by lostgirl because: addendum

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Oh Tetra no! I'm so sorry to hear this,I will be thinking of you+concentrating on a good outcome for you.My best wishes and support go with you into that courthouse,and the support of everyone on this thread.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Tetra I wanted to reply to the synchronicity,the connectedness ,in this seperate post:
I used to be close friends for more than a year+a half with an American guy,who is most likely an abductee-everything points to it.He has a strange "false memory" in his childhood,I don't want to go into too much detail but he used to search for a certain item,for a long time,even though assured by his mom that the thing he searched for never existed-this false memory is as real as any other normal memory shared by his mom.And it's not a weird,surreal memory,but a normal childhood scenario,where he received something,a toy he was crazy about.Then it was missing,and his mom looking at him like he was nuts when he insisted.That poor little boy,so many years in the past,searched for thast toy for Months on end,never giving up despite strenuous denials from his mom,as to the very existence of said toy.That is how real the memory was+still is to this day,actually.
So one day I'm texting him when I get a flash-vision in my mind,of a young blonde boy,in a kitchen looking for something-and as I described the scene to him,the color of the walls,the quality of the light,the appearance of the boy-he almost fainted dead away from shock-i had described the kitchen in his childhood home to a T,including the specific unusual quality of the light in that room-his hair color as a child,which was blonde instead of brown,etc-these are not things I knew,or possibly could have known-there is no explanation for how my vision was so dead-on accurate.It was like I was There,standing in that kitchen watching that little boy-and the feeling that came with the vision was of such tenderness,pity+love+compassion for that child,so many years back down the line,a heartripping nostalgia ,sadness,helplessness to interfere-i cannot explain the intensity of feeling in the heart for that little boy,the desire to protect+comfort.From decades later and half a world away-i felt some of what that little boy was feeling-and it was a bleakness that broke my heart.And I saw what he was seeing,the room he was in.How is such a thing even possible?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Raxoxane: I think you've answered your own question and already know....and I don't believe it was a false memory, on his part, either.

That's the thing, and the way I answered onehuman is a kind of acknowledgement of this: maybe many of the memories we are told are false, are only false in this timeline, in this current dimension. I don't know if we experienced them, truly, concurrently (in other words, it happened, as Shroedinger's cat is an example of, quantumly as another possibility in this very dimension) or this is an example of something happening alongside what's happening now in a diferent dimension, all possibilities at once, so to speak, and we're experiencing some kind of overlapping.....

What I do know is, (and believe me, I would like to think a lot of memory is false, since people recovering what is described as "false memory," is oftentimes termed that because it would be easier to deal with, were it false, as it doesn't reflect well on anyone in the person's life who is having the memory) we don't have any good way for getting to the bottom of that, yet. What I mean by that, is, I think there are many ways of configuring and manipulating the naturally occurring bioelectromagnetic field and using that against people. This affects our health, our physiology, the occurrence of disease and how effective our bodies are at fighting it, our environment, our mind. This field seems to, in short, be an overall link on a macro and micro scale for local and non local physics, and therefore, the thing that is everpresent and a background for all dimensions, separated by the thin veil of what we parse through our minds as time and occurrence differentials. Thinking of it like that, then, if something can be induced, then does it manifest as real?

This gets kind of mind bending when you begin thinking about it.....but let me put it another way: let's say someone induces a "falsified memory" in someone else, via an out of body experience, and targeted EMF is part of how the person experiences this, along with OOBE. Is it any less real? For you would have all the attendant physical sensations possible in this "induced" memory: i.e., pain, pleasure, horror, joy, physically sensating all of the above, possibly, and so it would be no more false then, say, your rareified pleasure while you realize on that rainy day when running for shelter with your new significant other, and catch each other up in a hug having reached shelter, sharing your warmth, looking deep into each other's eyes, laughing and realizing you love this person, desperately.....

As ethereal as a moment like this is, both to capture and explain in words and also, to experience, we all know the supposed reality of it. And yet, love, is perhaps the most real and yet unreal quandary, dependent upon whether we're in it or out of it, and wondering at its inception , how it came to be, where it went, where it came from or how to get it back..... but it's just as real as the pain of having your wisdom teeth pulled.

I don't know how clear I'm making myself here, as it's rather complicated, but this is the way I see it, and have experienced life, in regards to all things. Sometimes, it's a bonus to our lives, a furthering of knowledge of where we've been, and I like to think, if painful, as you've described your friend's memory, then there to illustrate something for us, hopefully, and not just a random pain some unknown entity in charge brings to us just because that entity enjoys our pain....

Many of my memories, personally, are that painful or worse. But it has informed me about the pain of other's. And maybe there is a reason for that, to teach me empathy, to help me to discern, instead of judge, for judging is easy, and discernment is not. And yet, we must judge, in a million small ways to carry on in life. But this is one of our biggest challenges, judging enough to make decisions about how to proceed, even if the field is "fixed," so to speak, but still discerning carefully where others are concerned, and not judging when it isn't our place to.

Is it possible? Absolutely. And further, imho, I would say, if you tapped into how your friend felt, this "memory," and the reality it existed in, probably wasn't false at all, but very real---no matter if it happened in another dimension of time, or a rehash of "this time."

If different dimensions like this exist, and all those times were coalesced because the veil between the dimensions was ripped, what would that be like? Crazy making, for sure, but beyond that, experiencing every possible possibility in every single moment. This, really, when people talk about awareness and ascension, to me, is what that would have to mean. It is also the necessary "pressure" that would be required to forge, stress and press the psyche into another dimension, altogether. I believe this is somewhat of what is occurring now with everyone's shared synchronicity: i.e., you knowing and feeling your friend's discomfiture and emotional state of loss; several of us sharing a shock of some kind at onehuman's picture of the corn without yet knowing why; Malraux's memories and mine seeming to have a common, but not quite the same, background, just as your descriptions of memories out of time, so to speak, and my feelings of the same when I was a child, and even through my adult life. Of course, we know it is possible, because we are engaged in experiencing the same, in a way, right here and now on this thread.

And yet, I feel, the real quandary is there are those out there who have discovered, possibly, the link between induction of memory and manifestation of reality, by manipulating our perceptions of experiencing time and events. In doing so, it could be "driving" us to a certain outcome. Put more simply, if I perceive my life to be a kind of hell, will it be that for me and all of us when I wake up tomorrow?

This, I think, is the real question, now, and if so, can that be resisted, so that the outcome is changed, and we find ourselves in heaven, and not hell, at all, for any one of us, still individually perceiving......

Wow. You spurred a real tangent in me, Raxoane. Thank you, for these are all things I hadn't thought about in quite this way before. It was all rolling around in my brain for quite some time, but had not quite coalesced. Whether I answered your question or not....well, that's an entirely different matter. LOL
Thanks for your good wishes. I hope to be posting among the rest of you on the morrow. Take care and be well.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Tetra there is a vid clip I'm going to look for sharply-if you're still on,can't see from my cell-this will take about 10-15 minutes-to illustrate what I have sensed since early childhood-i almost screamed with joy when I watched the movie with my daughter,just hang on.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

At around 0:37

That dome-the matrix-is what i have sensed since childhood,forces majeure orchestrating behind the scenes.Tetra,to me,this says it all.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Just wanted to reply to let you know I'm still here, and am watching the vid you posted now, Raxoane. Oops, link not working. If you can't fix, give me the address, and I'll get to it.
Tetra
edit on 17-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

hi Tetra-just wrote a reply but i got a friggin 408 again-so i will add in incremental posts,that way i don't have to rewrite 4 paragraphs if it 408's me again-it is the scene in The Hunger Games where Catniss is being assailed by fireballs within the dome-matrix of the hunger games.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   

That dome-matrix,is what i have sensed since childhood-and forces majeure behind the scenes,controlling.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Sorry to hear about your court date. We will all be waiting for your return. Good luck to you!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Ach im a ditz-the name of the video is The Hunger Games Forest Fire scene HQ-and it;s the "HQ" part of it i am referring to-the headquarters outside space and time-will follow in a minute with my thoughts on that: here is an interesting link to a highly intelligent young man who has a site with what comes closest to what i mean,as an added example:

www.montalk.net...
The Matrix Articles.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Very kind of you, Night Star. If it does not go well, it will be nice thinking there are those waiting to hear from me. Sad to have little of that in one's "face to face" life, but it is what it is.....and i am learning to appreciate what I do have, and much of it is here. So thanks to all of you for that.
Tetra

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I have 4 tabs open on my pc now:
The site(dimension) of ATS,where you are now

The site(dimension) of Tom Montalk,which i entered to drag from there the link i posted-into/onto the site(dimension) you are in (ATS)

The site(dimension) of YT,which i enterd to..blah blah blah

The site(dimension) of I can Have Cheeseburger,eg which i enterd for my entertainment while posting(read:interfering) on/in Your site(dimension)-ATS

Because i have an overview-and the tech/ability to enter sites(dimensions) at will+whim+drag stuff from one to the other.Tabs.
edit on 17-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Just want to say hello to abeverage and thanks for joining us!

Onehuman, thanks for the invitation of a meetup. Things are rather difficult for me right now with an elderly Mother turning 90 tomorrow, my husband (who doesn't want to be married) just getting home from the hospital and all the pain I am in right now. Someday though we just may have that opportunity, so never say never. Your artwork is amazing!!!!!

Going out for part of the day with a friend today. Out for lunch and maybe a few shops. We always have to rest a bit before going from one place to the next because of my physical pain. LOL Starting to feel like my elderly Mother. So I may have some catching up to do in here later today.

I forget who posted the lightening pic but wow! Beautiful!!!

Well Ladies and Gentleman, continue on with your incredible experiences, thoughts and feelings.

Doesn't anyone in here sleep? LOL My sleeping patterns are all screwed up so you may find me in here at all hours of the day and night.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join