It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to begin? Where to look?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Hi Malraux,I hope you had a good day,nice to chat again:-))

About those drawings,the 1st pic I posted:if you look in the bottom row,center,you will see that the image seems to be of dna sequencing-as some one pointed that out to me last year,when I first shared the image with another person-i drew it more or less as it came into my mind exactly-do you ever get a sense of deja vu when you are typing something? I just did now with this:-)
Anyway so this one morning meditating outside,I get these symbols+images start coming into my mind,so I drew them in the sand +copied them into a notebook later.They appeared not as written down,but as animated+3dimensional,almost.

The top one in the left corner(1st pic) was flashing+pulsating and ketchup red.Later in the day we're driving through the town outside which we live+that symbol pops into my mind-and in that instant,it was like the world shifted somehow.A momentary haziness and then every single thing that was red stood out so prominently while the color of the background receded in hue,becoming much paler,washed out-i will post a pic tomorrow,there is a photographic process that gives an accurate depiction of how the workd looked.
We parked in the supermarket parking lot+went in to get a few things-the whole time the world seemed to be functioning in this other weird spectrum-i could feel something was different,something had shifted-like we'd passed into some parallel reality-Such a weird sensation.
I went into the shop to get a few things-and as I walked into the supermarket,I felt my gaze drawn to my right-the direction of the cashiers.My eyes almost immediately locked with those of a youngish black guy,I estimate him to be in his late 20's-but I had never seen the guy before in this place that Only use women as packers assisting the cashiers.At least at the local franchise of this national chain,the grocery packers are only+always women,as are the casihiers.He was wearing no store uniform either,and that is mandatory foe every employee,even for the franchise owner+store managers -a case of:"He seemed out of place there"

After getting the few grocieries I needed,I went to the cashtill where he was the packer-and as he passed my bag,we looked straight at each other,he was looking at me intently but it was'nt creepy,or awkward-he had a gentle vibe about him,beautific huge almost shaped eyes.I never have seen him since that strange day,he's never been back as far as I can tell-so yeah,I sometimes wonder,about all the elements of that unforgettably weird experience.
That sense of the world having shifted+the color aberrations lasted for another while after that,almost till we got home.
That never happened with any of the other symbols,nor anything out of the ordinary like the experience above-that was a big Hi-Strange.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I joined today, after years of lurking, due to this thread. You ladies are all *heart* and it has been a pleasure reading this thread. Many blessings to you!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SmallVoice

Hello, SmallVoice. I really like your screen name and am so happy we've attracted your presence, along with us. And hello to everyone else: lostgirl, Malraux, onehuman, Night Star, JaceyGirl, Abeverage (our resident male, thus far), Raxoane....hope I haven't forgotten anyone.....

Thanks so much for several well wishes. Luckily, things went very well for me today. I am not in jail, happy to say, and looking towards what may turn out to be a reckless driving charge,which will be really good, in several aspects, among them I wasn't drunk, anyway, and shouldn't be charged with a DUI.

Anyway, have been reading when I could, though it's been a long day, and wanted to say that Abeverage's lightening pictures are indeed, beautiful, and Raxoane, I agree that those drawings resemble both the night sky, and DNA sequences...which also, resemble one another. Just another thing for us to all ponder, hereabouts.

Tetra50

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thank you Tetra! I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you wonderful women!

BTW, the artwork is FANTASTIC! (This coming from someone who can't draw stick people...I SO appreciate the talent).

Have a lovely evening everyone! Here's to a fresh, perfect pot of coffee for all in the AM.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SmallVoice

Hi SmallVoice,so nice to have you here+Very Welcome to you as a member
Blessings and best wishes to you and yours.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hiii tetra so good to see you're back!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hello everyone!
Welcome Smallvoice....SO glad you decided to join us here!

Tetra, yay! I'm happy that things went well for you! (karma, I'm telling ya...it's time we all received our good karma, lol)

Raxoxane, I immediately thought constellations too, when I saw your pics. I'm another one who's attracted to Orion...always look for it in the night sky.

To the rest of you beautiful people....I don't have much to say at the moment. Got up at 2:30 a.m. (happens a lot)....tossed and turned on the couch, and finally just made coffee.
Just to return to our original talk about weirdness....I need to try to upload some pics from my camera. (Can't find the right wire to attach it to my computer...will keep looking). The last place I lived had a strange dark energy to it. I have oodles of pics of strangeness. Orbs, whisps of 'smoke' etc. I know people debunk the orbs, but honestly....these are so bizarre.
In my pictures (at this house), there were always orbs. Also, smoky-type whisps when there was no one smoking, no candles lit, no incense, no cooking, etc. Sometimes you can see them almost forming into circles. Other orbs seem to be in motion. If I asked for them to show up in a pic, I could look up (and see nothing with my eye), but in the photo there would be a large orb where I was looking/pointing. A couple of them are coloured. There are even pics of a strange 'beam of light' coming down from the ceiling onto my hubby's head.
At that time, I was meditating frequently, playing with crystals...heck I even bought some orgonite. I was never really afraid of the orbs....but started to go downhill with a depression to the point that I became obsessed with suicide. THAT was scary.
Anyways.....just wanted to send morning love to everyone here....off for more coffee, for now.
Much love and respect,
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Good morning everyone! Welcome smallvoice! I'm so pleased that Tetra's day went decent. Keep helping and loving!
edit on 18-9-2013 by Malraux because: Changing autocorrect !

edit on 18-9-2013 by Malraux because: Again, autocorrect!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Welcome Smallvoice!!!!!!

Tetra, so glad you made out ok today!
Hello to everyone else!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Thank you for finding the courage to share your story.

I had a similar UFO experience once, where my whole family became very sleepy early on a Saturday night. They all headed off early (just after 9, which wasn't like them.) I had a desire to watch a movie; ET: The Extraterrestrial, of all things. I fell asleep early on (which I never do.) When I awoke, the UFO in the movie was lifting up. I had a strange feeling to look over my shoulder. I turned and saw an actual UFO coming down and then moving away (it looked like a regular plane when its HUGE lights on the top and bottom weren't going on and off.) Then a massive sphere of pure light came down for the ground and then shot all over the sky in a second like a cobweb of light and shot away.

Even as I watched the UFO coming down, the second time, I remember missing a moment in time...nothing was there and then suddenly I realized it had been coming down and I'd missed it, even though I was wide-eyed with keen (shocked) alertness at the exact spot where it came down the first time.

Point is, drowsiness and missing time are frequent occurrences with UFO phenomena. Try not to let it upset you too much. These things (entities, I believe) have always been here I do not believe that they always inflict harm on people. Sometimes, they're just passing by (or are interested in someone else or something other than you.) I'm not positive what they are, but personally I've never had any negative encounters with them, or at least, not that I can recall.

The world is a vast and mysterious place. Let it intrigue you, not alarm.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Hi LCH,I agree that not everything/being/faction in this ET/ufo business(a better word eludes me atm) is negative-i myself had a sort of interaction with a ufo,the Orange ufo(there is a thread on here about the orange ufo mystery)
This is a very common type of ufo(s) as you will see many many people all over the world has seen it,and in my own country,it has been sighted also.
It seemed like a sort of hide+seek game,almost,after the 1st time it appeared in the sky here,and my entire family has seen it,including my hubby,an extremely pragmatic,levelheaded person.And my skeptic teenage daughters.

It would transpire like this:I sit outside,or go outside to see the orange ufo in the sky+think:"oh there's orange!"
Then it would dim/cloak whateveryouwannacallit-and I would shine my flashlight toward it,then it would appear elsewhere,and the bright orange light would be visible.I would kill the light from the flash,and just look at it,I even waved sometimes(I imagine that sounds idiotic but nvmind) then it would go brighter or dimmer.Then I would shine the light at it+it would go dim-but I would wait a bit,try to gauge where it was in the sky+shine the flashlight to that spot in the sky-and it would pop up bright again,as if to say;you got me.Or if my gaugeing was off-pop up brightly somewhere else,as if to say:boo-ya! Over here silly,point for me.

This game was going on one night when my teenage daughter came outside to feed our dogs+asked "Mom what are you Doing?" And I replied "Seems I'm playing with a ufo lovie" and she of course came to investigate-so she saw it for herself,as did the hubby and our other daughter.My son just looked,said "cool" and ran off to play,or watch tv or whatever.This year it's been scarce,we last saw it in January.
I sonmetimes wish I had a camera of the type that could accurately have recorded it-but on the other hand,I don't imagine I would have thought to do so myself.maybe a family member could have,though.
When such things occur,the last thing on my mind is to prove it to to anyone-the moment is too exciting and/or puzzling,it draws one in completely.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Interesting, Raxoxane. That reminds me of this star-shaped UFO that my sister and I used to watch years ago. It looked exactly like a star in the sky but would move about, swaying slowly back and forth in an intuitive manner. It would sometimes stop and remained still in the sky like a regular star, sometimes for 20 seconds or for as long as 20 minutes, until it started moving again. We knew an elderly couple who watched the same thing.

Personally, I believe that psychic awareness is linked to UFO sightings. I have seen way too many, even in the city (where most people don't even believe in them) for it to be a coincidence. I've known different people of the spiritual, individualist kind who've had many bizarre, 'coincidental' experiences.

Are you psychic?

I refer to myself as a Sensitive, because I keep a wall up against it (I suppress my psychic side to keep life easy.) I'm very intrigued by the spiritual world though. It can be a dangerous place, however. Not all my experiences with the paranormal have been pleasant. I don't mind UFO's and orbs because, knock on wood, they keep their distance and seem harmless enough to me (in my experience.)

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

LHC I am an empath/sensitive/intuitive also,midly psychic in general but there are times when the psychic ability seems to increase quite a bit,sometimes for monhs on end.With that I mean sensing things before they happen,telepathy,etc.There are times when it seems to recede a bit,idk why.
Maybe one's mindset and negative emotions play a part at that time,giving the negative too much "airtime" as I'm sure you understand.My hubby is a clairvoyant/psychic and some parts of his ability is he can see (spirits,entities), it is natural vision for him,like a cat being able to see in the dark,that type of thing.Also he can always tell the "essence" of a person he meets-and I have to say,in the 18 years we've been together,he has never been wrong once,no matter how well that person has managed to put up a different front+fooled a lot of people.
I honestly don't know if having psychic ability or being an empath/sensitive has an influence on one's experiences in this area-but one thing I Have noticed is that a helluva lot of folks,even on this site,that I have read about-have "experienced weird things/paranormal happenings" all their lives,from childhood-and many I've read do indicate that the poster does have some empathic/sensitive/psychic/clairvoyant abilities.And it is the case with me+my hubby,
edit on 19-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo's+add

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hello friends,
Sorry I have been a bit quiet, just havent been feeling real well from after my kidney operation a few weeks ago.
I am happy to see tetra made it safely through her court date, and Im also very happy too see we have two new followers!

I find it interesting so many folks have had their own kind of experience yet still in this day and age, people still poopoo the idea of anything like that being able to happen.

Any new memories for us Malraux? btw, Im a big football fan too.
I was a major tomboy when I was young. I think that was one big problem with my mother and I. She wanted a princess and I just didnt fit that mold at all. Now if she had wanted a little prince, I would have been Perfect! sigh....

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
LOL, onehuman, my family always wanted me to be the "son my father never had...." And on top of that, I'm probably adopted. So sorry for them all....for I was never what they wished me to be.

You, in particular, I want to speak to, as you've stated, "can't wait to see what tetra says about where we were before now....."

So I'm rising to that....as opposed to"biting," for it's not my way to bite, though we live in times where that is usually the way. However, though I've been led to bite before, hopefully, I won't be again, without knowing.

As to your wondering, I would never really reveal that here, the where we were before as opposed to now....
for several reasons. I think there are many extrapolations of reality currently happening, and being used for blame for others' sufferings...and I wish not to participate in that, via my memory. It is why I do not say more than I do here. For it will only become repititious in nature, meaning someone else will suffer, as a consequence. For whatever controls where we are, now, wishes to connect more than is, naturally, or should ever be connected, and then uses that to separate us, ironically, from our true destiny, to keep us enslaved and guessing and hating and judging those who we are directed to give that to.....
JMHO

Take care, everyone.
Tetra50
and all the lucies, for their lives will be what they are, for their names......for their light....

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I see another male has joined us, my dear friend LoneCloudHopper. Welcome sweetie!

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Hi onehuman
! Nice to hear from you.My adoptive mother was the same,also wanted a lil princess,and I was the exact opposite,a total tomboy,and she hated that.Sorry you were'nt feeling well,my sympathy,I have had no operations except my Caesarian,but also feel unwell+exhausted quite often,almost like that chronic fatigue syndrome,you know.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I forgot to add last night, onehuman, that I hope, as well, your recovery is quick and as painless as possible, and that you feel better as quickly as today.....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi everyone!

I am so happy to read and see new people coming to our little piece of the world. I have been so busy this week and, on top of that, I have been very sick with a stomach bug.,,gotta love the kids being back in school.

I don't even know where to begin with typing out all of the appreciation and support I have been given and what you all have given to each other. I haven't posted any new experiences because I enjoy reading others' words and trying to digest that info. ..besides barfing sort of holds back that desire,too!

I'll post more soon..if you guys want to hear more.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join