It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

wishes
A "very" informative presentation - highly recommended!

www.youtube.com...

Japan Gov't Lies, Deceit and Death, A Lecture by Steven Starr, Director of the Clinical Laboratory Science Program at the University of Missouri, October 2013

from documents available at public.sos.noaa.gov... deeply buried in the US Gov't Agency NOAA - they made them available but just didn't tell anybody...

Another member found and posted the original of this lecture - it is much better to view this one::
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Hey PC -
It's been asked a few times by other posters to prove that Tepco has "lied" - not by omission, but actually lied by false statements. I am wondering if you and other contributors here are able to dig up a few examples that can be verified?

Thanks kindly if have can help.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Spinning off the clean-up project at Japan’s wrecked Fukushima nuclear plant from the rest of operator Tokyo Electric Power Co’s business could be an option in the future if the decommissioning runs smoothly, the company’s president said. Nearly three years after a devastating earthquake and tsunami hit the plant, TEPCO is still struggling to contain radioactive water at the site and turn around its battered finances.

www.japantoday.com...

“Paying compensation (to evacuees), decontamination, and the work at the Fukushima plant; there is a lot of work to be done ... We have to continue doing this, while maintaining the workers’ safety, their sense of responsibility, duty and keeping up their morale,” said Naomi Hirose in an interview with Reuters. Hirose said if working conditions improve significantly at Fukushima and worker shortages become no longer a problem, the utility could consider hiving off the Fukushima decommissioning from the rest of the business, a suggestion that had been made by policymakers since the disaster. But for now, Hirose said he remained opposed to such a scheme.

This is how it will end...... Tepco will separate Fukushima from the rest of the company, then they will file bankruptcy on the Fukushima part........its the only way the company can remain solvent. When you think about all the seawater they are pumping down3 holes every day, now transpose that and imagine its money instead of water... Tepco has to be suffering huge financial losses......... just properly compensating the people who lost their homes forever is an enormous expense, not to mention the plant itself.... its the only way the company can remain financially viable.

The Japanese government will have no choice but to step in and take it over.

edit on 19-1-2014 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
M T Keshe - Iranian nuclear physicist - has developed a way to effectively and easily deal with the radiation and purify the water and land by up to 60% and the rest will be around for centuries. He's reached out to Tepco, the Japanese government and the IAEA and so far no reply... go figure... He says the Fukushima situation is critical.

This is a Camelot Interview with him and others - is noisy but very interesting
www.projectcamelotportal.com... erview

This is Keshe's website
keshefoundation.org...
forum.keshefoundation.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

that they became very concerned about what they were leaking back in 2011 when we repeatedly noticed that the UNADALTERED ccd feeds ,again and again, left data that revealed the uncontrolled criticalities in the various pools and reactors and so now they are monitoring (filtering) any data releases . Given their own gross incompetence it is not surprising that they would (be) monitor (ing and editing output ) even the slow backwaters to get feed back on how they might be leaking data that will undermine their lies

oh..and if they are reading this ,,,HI tep-crapco,....the "government" media "blackout" (censure at the nazi style level) is about two trillion yen short and two years too late

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It's been asked a few times by other posters to prove that Tepco has "lied" - not by omission, but actually lied by false statements. I am wondering if you and other contributors here are able to dig up a few examples that can be verified?
I dont think people 'lie' in Japan, them make mistakes in delivering information.

I read that folks dont believe Keshe can do anything he says he can. I hope for the world's sake that he can do it, but...
He can alwasy agrue that Japan does not want him to help them or just that he has not received any response. Of course, it all depened who he approaches and how he offers to help. Personally, I dont think Japan would like to throw open the gates of Fukushima to the world and I am not all that sure they want to resolve this disaster anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

"I dont think people 'lie' in Japan, them make mistakes in delivering information. "
what a magical land radioactive japan has become

Q , the first part of this thread proved beyond a SHADOW OF A DOUBT that tepco lied almost every single press release for over two years...they have even admitted it as much as the magnitude of the disaster has FORCED them to since then over time

(on edit)

you were on that thread has your mind and memory gone soft , I say this as a courtesy, anyone that has been watching this subject on this thread so long KNOWS FOR A FACT TEPCO LIED CONSISTENTLY EVERYDAY< for over two years
edit on 20-1-2014 by Silverlok because: this thread has a bunch of weak ass shills

edit on 20-1-2014 by Silverlok because: =just plain lame science

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Ok, so I have done a search for the word " lying" and I got quite a few hits. Only a few of them are probably instances where we think TEPCO has lied and most of them are just us discussing lying in other conversations. I have checked about 8 random posts from the list and the word lying does appear in the posts as found, some are in quoted text though.

Here is the old and out of date reference and at the bottom of the index page are the links for the searches we all requested. (MOX, Plutonium, & Lying)

Let me know if anyone wants any others.

What I meant was that as far as I can see, in the asian culture lying is not admitted to because of the 'face' issue. Hence it is called something else in those cultures. Can't help it, thats the way it is. :-) Everyone knows what it means though.
edit on 20 Jan 2014 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

A Picture Says a Thousand Words...

Wishes,

Here's a supreme example of deception:

enenews.com...

Good luck on your project.

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

This is not "a Lie" but protective measures,
Tepco explained very well why this is needed!
("Measures To Be Taken for Physical Protection
of Specific Nuclear Fuel Material" stipulated in the Nuclear Reactor Regulation Law)

edit on 20-1-2014 by Human0815 because: reduce a a.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
TEPCO: Fukushima leak likely water used to cool nuclear fuel

Radiation levels indicate the leak discovered within the stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant involves water used to cool melted nuclear fuel, Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Jan. 19.

“The leaked water is highly likely to have come from the water that was already used to cool fuel rods, and not from leaked rainwater or cooling water (on its way to the reactor),” a TEPCO official said.

TEPCO said earlier that contaminated water was discovered on the first floor of the plant’s damaged No. 3 reactor building. At the time, the utility said water was flowing into the basement and not outside the building.
-----

The water sample contained 2.4 million becquerels per liter of radioactive cesium, while the reading for substances emitting beta rays, including strontium, reached 24 million becquerels per liter.

Asahi Source

Previous Day:
New leak found in Fukushima plant’s wrecked No. 3 building

A new water leak, possibly from the effort to cool a crippled reactor, has been detected on the first floor of a reactor building at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, Tokyo Electric Power Co. said Jan. 18.

TEPCO said workers discovered by a video feed that water was leaking on the first floor of the wrecked No. 3 reactor building earlier in the day.

The utility added that the water was flowing into the basement of the reactor building and not outside the structure. It is investigating the source of the leak.

TEPCO suggested the possibilities that the water was leaking from a pipe that is sending cooling water to the reactor or from the reactor containment vessel.

If the leak is from water being used to cool the reactor, it would be highly contaminated and a new headache for TEPCO and the government. A series of leaks from storage tanks of water that had been used to cool the damaged reactors and problems with groundwater entering reactor buildings and mixing with radioactive water there has hampered the plant's decommissioning process.

Assahi from 01/19
edit on 20-1-2014 by Human0815 because: 2. Article

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ex-Skf provide a bit of Info:

Fukushima I NPP Reactor 3 Water Leak from MSIV Room:
It's Most Likely the Water from Inside the Pressure Vessel

This is today's update on the water leak from the MSIV (Main Steam Isolation Valve) Room of Reactor 3 at Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant. (Previous posts on the subject are here and here.)

TEPCO says they did the nuclide analysis of the water sample that the robot collected. The temperature and the levels of contamination indicate it is the water that comes out of the Pressure Vessel/Containment Vessel.

TEPCO's way of saying it is that "the water is not the one that goes into the reactor."

However, the levels of contamination of this water is one to two orders of magnitude smaller than the highly contaminated water in the reactor building basements, which seems to me to indicate that this leaking water is diverted out of the Pressure Vessel it comes in full contact with the corium (wherever it is - part at the bottom of the PV, part buried into the concrete floor of the Containment Vessel).

From TEPCO's alert for the press, 1/19/2014:
【漏えい水の放射能分析結果:採取日1月19日】
・セシウム134 :7.0×10^2 Bq/cm3
・セシウム137 :1.7×10^3 Bq/cm3
・コバルト60  :2.5×10^1 Bq/cm3
・全ベータ :2.4×10^4 Bq/cm3

Nuclide analysis of the leaked water: sample taken on 1/19/2014

Ex-Skf Source

You need a Blueprint of the Reactor to understand it!

edit on 20-1-2014 by Human0815 because: add a pic

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Human0815

This is not "a Lie" but protective measures,
Tepco explained very well why this is needed!
("Measures To Be Taken for Physical Protection
of Specific Nuclear Fuel Material" stipulated in the Nuclear Reactor Regulation Law)

edit on 20-1-2014 by Human0815 because: reduce a a.

They make the laws and they make the rules to cover their butts and get away with whatever they want. The only time they confess is when they've been caught - like their pre-disaster safety checks they didn't do.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

qmantoo
Ok, so I have done a search for the word " lying" and I got quite a few hits. Only a few of them are probably instances where we think TEPCO has lied and most of them are just us discussing lying in other conversations. I have checked about 8 random posts from the list and the word lying does appear in the posts as found, some are in quoted text though.

Here is the old and out of date reference and at the bottom of the index page are the links for the searches we all requested. (MOX, Plutonium, & Lying)

Let me know if anyone wants any others.

What I meant was that as far as I can see, in the asian culture lying is not admitted to because of the 'face' issue. Hence it is called something else in those cultures. Can't help it, thats the way it is. :-) Everyone knows what it means though.

Wow, Q - the 'file' you put together is amazing! Thank you so much for your hard work and contribution to saving information!

Yes, Tepco continually 'apologizes for the inconvenience' but has never admitted to anything unless caught omitting or altering information. When I was doing the hotel management program the international portion talked about different cultures and their ways of dealing with problems - it talked about the Japanese culture having a group mind, that whenever there's a problem they get together and come up with a group decision but admitting a mistake is not done. Yes, before 'anyone' jumps on that statement there are exceptions, however, generally speaking it means that no one ever accepts or admits culpability which can obviously have far reaching implications.

Thanks everyone else for your continued and valued contributions here!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
what is this?

whats that purple glow at the base of the tower? Is that an ultraviolet light or somethng? I just noticed this

edit on 20-1-2014 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

then it went to this

camera anomaly???

work lights maybe?
Sunlight reflecting off something?

Its slowly moving so I suspect its the sunlight reflecting off something.... pretty cool purple glow.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just came across this disturbing post in another Japan thread today ...

NewsWorthy Everyone is entitled to believe what they want, the fact of the matter as far as I've been able to figure is nobody knows the true danger/damage because Tepco/Japan Gov is giving false readings and covering everything up as much as possible... I do have a bit of info recently straight from the Doctors mouth at Sutter Hospital here in the SF BAY AREA. We recently had to take our kids in for H1N1 virus (which I was sick with too....Nasty Nasty Bug) anyways the doctor said there is many cases of radiation sickness here in th Bay Area but they are under orders to not disclose that info in order to prevent panic. He definitely 100% with out a doubt confirmed it directly to my girlfriend and I that people are getting radiation sickness here. His exact words were "yeah it's happening, no it's not lethal yet, there's nothing to be done about it at this time so just go about your day to day business" So while I've been convinced pacific seafood is safe to eat for the time being, I'm thoroughly convinced we are in long term danger. That's why I keep an eye on Fukushima because I live right in the radiations path which has been confirmed by several Maps of the plume from Fukushima.

I've also heard that Hanford is leaking into the Columbia which empties into the Pacific and goes down the coast and contributing to confusion whether radiation is from there or Fukushima... any thoughts?!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just thinking about cheaper ways to obtain radiation data.

If anyone is good at making up electronic circuits and soldering, there are number of arduino radiation measuring circuits out there. This one uses a module ,not an arduino as the processor, which can datalog the radiation counts every minute and export it to your PC and the whole thing is probably less that 100-150 dollars. I guess this is pretty good functionality for the money. The arduino separate boards(shields) I have seen are around the 120 euro mark such as this one. and arduinos are less than 20 dollars I think. Also, the formula for converting counts into Sv is fairly well documented. I am off to buy a soldering iron...

Hanford is supposed to be leaking and although they are meant to be doing something about this, the huge storage areas mean that there is potentially a great deal of radiation which could get into the river and into the groundwater system. It is convenient now that we will be able to blame Fukushima for radiation which is not necessarily coming from there and it will mask the true location of the source - unless someone starts to regularly measure the radiation in the river both upstream and downstream... Now, there's an idea.

RickinVa -
I saw that yesterday and I think it is to do with the angle of the sun on the camera lens. Look after about 10:15 and it will have moved to the right and disappeared of the edge of the screen.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

I sure hope it's just a camera problem... but I keep hoping for all kinds of things, like this really isn't the nuclear nightmare I believe it to be... Will be interesting to see what others think about it, I have no clue what it could be.
edit on 20-1-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

qmantoo
Just thinking about cheaper ways to obtain radiation data.

If anyone is good at making up electronic circuits and soldering, there are number of arduino radiation measuring circuits out there. This one uses a module ,not an arduino as the processor, which can datalog the radiation counts every minute and export it to your PC and the whole thing is probably less that 100-150 dollars. I guess this is pretty good functionality for the money. The arduino separate boards(shields) I have seen are around the 120 euro mark such as this one. and arduinos are less than 20 dollars I think. Also, the formula for converting counts into Sv is fairly well documented. I am off to buy a soldering iron...

Keep us posted how it goes - I am hopeless with such projects and don't know anyone who is...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
David Suzuki Regrets Dire Fukushima Warning

David Suzuki has admitted that his dire warning about the potential disaster another Fukushima earthquake might precipitate was an "off-the-cuff" response and something the B.C. environmentalist now regrets.

"I regret having said it, although my sense of potential widespread disaster remains and the need for an urgent international response to dealing with the spent rods at Fukushima also remains," Suzuki wrote in an email to The Province newspaper.

In a YouTube video, Suzuki predicted that, should a second earthquake befall the nuclear facility, it would mean "bye bye Japan" and an evacuation of the entire west coast of North America — a scenario disputed by scientists.

The environmentalist's suggestion that the probability of an earthquake serious enough to cause that degree of devastation "in the next three years is over 95 per cent" has sent the video viral since its November 2013 upload.

Writing on the David Suzuki Foundation website, Suzuki's position is expressed in far less volatile language than was recorded on video:

Source
edit on 20-1-2014 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join