It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Fukushima will kill 2-3 Billion people in the next 50-100 years. My calculations include: Direct exposure to radiation, contamination of food and water/destruction of the surrounding ecosystem, and the economic/political turmoil related to said problems.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
About 90 quadrillion bequerels of cesium 137 have been released to date. Also: 2.5 trillion bequerels of plutonium, 50 trillion bequerels of radioactive tritium, over 900 trillion bequerels of strontium-90, and another 30 isotopes that TEPCO has neglected to provide figures for....

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

Without further Explanation your Calculation belongs to your Notebook only
but not into a public Forum

Also Tepco provide Sources for more than 25 different Isotopes
and your Numbers are wrong too

But Shoganai, we can't change our Past but our Future

Regards

Also read:
Enenews used corrupted Material
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-1-2014 by Human0815 because: for enenews

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Human0815

Without further Explanation your Calculation belongs to your Notebook only
but not into a public Forum

Also Tepco provide Sources for more than 25 different Isotopes
and your Numbers are wrong too

But Shoganai, we can't change our Past but our Future

Regards

Also read:
Enenews used corrupted Material
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-1-2014 by Human0815 because: for enenews
All my figures are based on information provided BY TEPCO. The information I have to work with IS incomplete but I still do my best to provide the best information I can based on the math. My local media says "ALL IS WELL"- and that doesn't sound very believable to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Fukushima inner leaks possibly from opening

The officials suspect the water is leaking from around an opening for a steam pipe in the wall of the containment vessel.

They said the extra space around the opening had been tightly sealed with resin. But they suspect the substance may have deteriorated after being exposed to the heat of the melted fuel and to salt from sea water poured into the vessel immediately after the accident.

NHK with a short Video

Use of dosimeters falling sharply in Fukushima

Doctor Osamu Saito, who provides health consultations to the city's residents, says one reason for the drop in use is the decline in radiation levels due to the passage of time.

He says parents are also starting to have qualms about having their children carry the devices at all times, as it inevitably keeps them stressed about radiation.

Dr. Saito recommends that people continue monitoring their external exposure levels, because not everything is known about the health risks of radiation.

NHK World
edit on 21-1-2014 by Human0815 because: another Article

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I would enjoy reading your synopsis of the Fukushima situation if you would like to share it. If you don't like my math you can always do the work yourself.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Situation: Bad
Evacuees: Still ca. 140.000
Next 20-50 Years:
Expected cases of Cancer by our "Think Tank" ca. 200.000 World-Wide with ca. 75-80% in Japan
Expected Deaths: Ca. 4.000 World-Wide with ca. 75-80% in Japan

This is nothing Official but just our Thoughts in our Discussion Group.
Numbers are based on official Statements of released Emissions!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Human0815

Next 20-50 Years:
Expected cases of Cancer by our "Think Tank" ca. 200.000 World-Wide with ca. 75-80% in Japan

My numbers are based off of a larger group of factors. The radiation is only a small portion of the scenario that is our current reality.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I think it is important to include the contamination of the Pacific Ocean when considering radiation from Fukushima. My calculations of 2-3 billion deaths over 50-100 years is largely based on this factor. The problems at Fukushima have gone beyond the ability of humanity itself; WE DO NOT HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM! At this point all we can hope for is the truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Human0815
...He says parents are also starting to have qualms about having their children carry the devices at all times, as it inevitably keeps them stressed about radiation...

I find cultural differences fascinating.

To me this makes as much sense as removing smoke alarms from my house because they keep my children stressed about the outbreak of a fire. Then again, I am not Japanese.
edit on 21-1-2014 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Human0815

Next 20-50 Years:

"This is nothing Official but just our Thoughts in our Discussion Group.
Numbers are based on official Statements of released Emissions!"

That's the biggest problem,,,, you blindly believe what ever Tepco's says despite the fact they have been caught lying and delaying information to the public. Most people on this site wouldn't trust Tepco as far as they could throw them.

It 2 different beliefs that neither side will ever change their opinion on no matter how many times you post it.

One thing is for sure..... we will know if the cores melted down,,,, we will know if they breached containment,,,,, we will know more than we know today...... in time.

Time is something anti nuclear power people have working in their favor........ the longer this goes on, the worse it gets.

Time is something that pro nuclear power people have working against them.... the longer this goes on and the more information is discovered, the harder it becomes for them to defend it.

And it would appear that the pro nuclear power people are starting to squirm... just a little bit

edit on 21-1-2014 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RickinVa

I/ We needed to start somewhere, we needed a Point 1.
without a start you can't go anywhere,
without a first Step the Journey had not begun!

Tepcos Data is in Context with many other Calculations
and Estimations from national as well as international Sources.

I said it a few Times already but in the beginning i was really angry
with Tepco and the whole nuclear Complex but after observing both
Sides (Anti-Nuclear Vs. Nuclear)
for a long Time i decided to trust the Official Numbers much
more than what the so called "Alternative Media" provided!

Also i see a big Difference in Tepco Post- and Pre-03/11,
they changed and provide much more Data than any other Company.

No other Company published that amount of Info, N.O.N.E
and you can shout and cry "Lie" but this is the Truth

Regards

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
With Video of the Leak!

Fukushima Daiichi NPS Prompt Report 2014

Fukushima Daiichi NPS Prompt Report (Jan 21,2014)
Recent topics:Water Leakage was identified at First Floor of Unit 3 Reactor Building at Fukushima Daiichi NPS
· WATER LEAKAGE WAS IDENTIFIED FOR THE FIRST TIME BY A ROBOT WHICH WAS REMOVING DEBRIS AT FIRST FLOOR OF UNIT 3 REACTOR BULDING.
· REACTOR STEADILY COOLED AND NO LEAKAGE TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING.
· TEPCO WILL CONTINUE INVESTIGATING THE CAUSE AND THE SPOT OF THE LEAKAGE.
· CONTINUOUSLY, TEPCO WILL STEADILY ADDRESS THE DECOMMISSIONG WORK.

FUKUSHIMA, January 20, 2014 - Since July 2013, TEPCO has been using robotic devices to remove the debris, inside the Unit 3 Reactor Building.

On January 18, 2014, one of TEPCO's workers, who was monitoring the device's screen found out that water was leaking to the drainage ditch at the northeasts area of first floor, where the main steam isolation valve is located.

The area has proceeded with removing the debris and this was the first time inspecting the place.

The water is assumed to be flowing out from the Primary Containment Vessel and it is confirmed to be flowing to the basement of the Reactor Building where accumulated water exists and not flowing out of the building. No significant changes in the monitoring results at the power station are confirmed and the reactor is steadily cooled.

TEPCO will continue investigating and identifying the cause and the spot of the leakage.

The monitoring video is posted at
photo.tepco.co.jp...

The result of radioactive analysis and the temperature are listed below.
[radioactive analysis: Date / January 19, 2013]
· caesium134 :7.0×102Bq/cm3
· caesium137 :1.7×103Bq/cm3
· cobalt60 :2.5×101Bq/cm3
· all beta :2.4×104Bq/cm3

[temperature: Date and Time / January 19, 2013, around 5:00 P.M.]
· Aprroximately 20 degrees celsius
*Temperature at surrounding area was approcximately 7 degrees celsius.
*Temperarure in water for coolant injection was also 7 degrees celsius.

TEPCO, Inc. is a provider of electricity to the Kanto region, which includes Tokyo and Yokohama. The company is headquartered in Tokyo. The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station was struck by a tsunami after an earthquake that occurred in March 2011. For more information, please go to www.TEPCO.co.jp...

Tepco Source

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No other Company published that amount of Info, N.O.N.E
and you can shout and cry "Lie" but this is the Truth
...and no other company has yet got caught by Mother Earth (or possibly someone else) stupidly building a nuclear reactor on fault lines. There are many "truths" in a big fat lie if you look hard enough for them, but the proof of truth is in the detail and TEPCO's details are and have been shown to be, just plain wrong.

This stupidity is hardly a recommendadtion for TEPCO to go off being consultants to other countries and building other reactors in other places on other fault lines. In fact, rather like a pedophile, they should be banned from having anything to do with nuclear energy at all.

They and the Japanes government will be known and famous throughtout time as the company who caused the destruction of the environment by nuclear studipity. Not only that, but they will be the butt of many jokes too unless the Japanese government give up TEPCO and provide the world with the true data it needs to have any chance of resolving this thing. (or at least finding out the true magntude of the disaster)

From a country which was known for companies which created great innovations in the field of technology, it has possibly produced the disaster which will be the downfall of the human race. These companies are destined to be spread across the world due to the destruction of Japan by their own hand and will now be seen as innovations created by other countries and Japan will be no more.

What a sad end for a country which was making a positive name for itself in the technology field.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Fukushima Daiichi NPS Prompt Report 2014 Fukushima Daiichi NPS Prompt Report (Jan 21,2014) Recent topics:Water Leakage was identified at First Floor of Unit 3 Reactor Building at Fukushima Daiichi NPS · WATER LEAKAGE WAS IDENTIFIED FOR THE FIRST TIME BY A ROBOT WHICH WAS REMOVING DEBRIS AT FIRST FLOOR OF UNIT 3 REACTOR BULDING. · REACTOR STEADILY COOLED AND NO LEAKAGE TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING. · TEPCO WILL CONTINUE INVESTIGATING THE CAUSE AND THE SPOT OF THE LEAKAGE.

Purplechive posted the photo of the leak two pages back. Is Tepco saying they just discovered this leak which has been going for 3 years and that it's all staying inside the building that exploded way back when?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Has anyone on here listened to the Steven Starr presentation I posted and have any comments about his calculations and what he said?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I am able to say similar things about every Western Civilization
but this is a very childish behavior, there is no one who is free
of bad things, bad thoughts and lies!

Until now Japan looks not that bad like you imagine,
at least Tepco stopped the really bad, bad Situation
with three Melt-Downs, there is no other Company
who done similar things, ca. 98% of the Core is still there.

Japan got hit by a huge Tsunami, do not forget this in your Calculation!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I think everyone of responsible age is responsible.
No entity; corporation, government or group have built a reactor without public money.
We pay for it . We finance them. We build them. We fuel them. With tax dollars or yen or won whatever....

Might not be our idea; I read over 60% don't want the new one in Turkey.
Just consider a problem there would separate continents. Not to worry I read a ad it's EARTHQUAKE PROOF !

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
A funny approach:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by donlashway

This is a good Point,
it is not enough to be just scared about all this!

People need to be active, they need to create a Environment
where a change is possible,
in the past many People didn't mind NPS but this changed

If we miss this important Point again, like after Chernobyl,
we should be not surprised.

We need to be free of Fear to create something new,
but the so called "Alternative Media", incl. A. Gundershill and Enenews,
create Fear on a daily basis, they are the Shills!

edit on 21-1-2014 by Human0815 because: enenews

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join