It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by qmantoo

We had 3 Quakes today in that Area, very, very short one
and only Mag. 2 and Mag 4.1.

Also i still think that there is a Compression Handicap
for Windows Media Player.

A compression handicap in Windows Media Player would apply to both cameras. I don't use Windows Media Player and get the same thing as Qmantoo does. Has nothing to do with the viewing program - it's in the camera(s).

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

qmantoo
Wishes -

Another thought I had last night was depending on actual wind, etc., could it be a nuclear 'haze' that's causing it and shows up in one camera because of wind direction? Or do you think one film may be completely substituted?
Actually, I thought it could be steam or 'haze' but it could also be that the part of the image which does not move is not refreshed at the normal rate and the part that does is very low resolution.

I really dont know if that is possible, but if there is any after-processing of the image, it should be possible to do. Of course that is wild speculation on my part, but it is strange that the blockiness shows up in the part which has movement of clouds etc and not where there is no movement. If the resoolution was low, wouldn't it be low resolution everywhere across the image? Not sure how these things work. They can probably 'mask' an area of the image somehow.

Knowing Tepco, I would not put anything past them. Remember the radiation-proof glass they put over one of the cameras so that it did not show the radiation on the live stream when it was facing R#1 back a year or so ago. They probably learned their lesson over that one and now are super-sensitive about what they show. I just think it is funny not to have a similar sky colour all the time. Today, the whole camera image was shaking and I thought it was a quake. I went to the other camera to look and it was as steady as a rock. Obviously wasn't a quake then.

The time stamps on both views continues to move in real time - if it was a refreshing issue would not the time stamp glitch too?
Yes, it is odd to not have the same sky color. And I'm absolutely positive they will shield anything they want from cameras. They could be running it through their own 'filter' so we don't see the real picture. They could have a lens on it like you say that changes the hues. And yes, if its a resolution issue it should be consistent throughout the entire image. If it is the same brand/type of camera the sky colors should be consistent allowing for distance between views and cloud cover variations.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Purplechive
Last Graph....

Good thing it is "Seaside".

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Yeah, for sure - thank goodness the ocean and wind is there to take it all in... *sarcasm*....

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

qmantoo

Can anyone tell me why the sky in this webcam is all blocky but the buildings and foreground are OK? Lots of clouds too.
Yet, when you look at the view goung North and the view going South, the sky is different. That is possible, but is it so likely?

(half of R#4 and the others in the distance) Clouds moving.

(R#1 and R#2) No clouds in here today.

Hi Q -
I just checked these cameras again and they seem to be more matched than yesterday...? Weird...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Imo. it is depending on the Program they use to transmit the Pictures
to your Screen:

"Fukuichi Live camera" is being delivered by the Windows Media form.

Tepco Source

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
In case it's been forgotten, this forum also includes discussing related conspiracy theories around the subsequent response and clean up:

Japan -- The Japan forum is dedicated to the discussion of the Fukushima Nuclear Reactor Disaster started in 2011. Topics within this forum will focus on news updates, solution discussions and conspiracy related theories surrounding the subsequent response and clean up.

Very good update and insight:
From Infowars news Jan 07, 2014
Relates to radiation, Fukushima and interview with Dr. Richard Davis from 9:16 on
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Richard Davis is well credentialed in all things radiation and a long career in the military.
edit on 18-1-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just came across this video from Dr. Chris Busby testing 1/10 of a gram of dust from an air filter from Tokyo with shocking results - lead, uranium and cesium equal to thousands of becquerels per kilogram. (is 4 months old now)

www.youtube.com...

From Hatrick Penny... interesting...

Fukushima "This should worry you" Plume-Gate highlights

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-1-2014 by wishes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Hi Q - I just checked these cameras again and they seem to be more matched than yesterday...? Weird...

People complained about the cameras.

Tepco's agents read the complaint and asked the tech guys to fix it.

Tech guys changed white balance, hue, gamma, whatever, and made it better.

Tepco's agents now read your reply and give tech guys a pat on the back.

What does this tell you?

P

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

pheonix358
reply to post by wishes

Hi Q - I just checked these cameras again and they seem to be more matched than yesterday...? Weird...

People complained about the cameras.

Tepco's agents read the complaint and asked the tech guys to fix it.

Tech guys changed white balance, hue, gamma, whatever, and made it better.

Tepco's agents now read your reply and give tech guys a pat on the back.

What does this tell you?

P

lol... ummm.... that Tepco's agents can read?

That was very funny - I cracked up, thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It tells me that they consider ATS threads to be dangerous enough to their business etc that they need to keep an eye on our comments.

OK, so if TEPCO (or their agents) are watching this thread, maybe there are a few things we would like to say to them.

Maybe you could anchor the webcam better? The one pointing to R#4 seems to be affected by the wind and is wobbling rather a lot this morning. Not a quake as the other is not shaking. While you re at it... you could sort out the pisspooor resolution too.
edit on 18 Jan 2014 by qmantoo because: webcam suggestion !

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Very strong Winds today,
many Trains already stopped their Service!

And Tepco do not speak English

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Human0815
reply to post by qmantoo

Very strong Winds today,
many Trains already stopped their Service!

And Tepco do not speak English

Tepco can speak any language they want via interpreters. And I'm sure their 'superiors' probably do speak English.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
A "very" informative presentation - highly recommended!

www.youtube.com...

Japan Gov't Lies, Deceit and Death, A Lecture by Steven Starr, Director of the Clinical Laboratory Science Program at the University of Missouri, October 2013

from documents available at public.sos.noaa.gov... deeply buried in the US Gov't Agency NOAA - they made them available but just didn't tell anybody...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Maybe you could anchor the webcam better? The one pointing to R#4 seems to be affected by the wind and is wobbling rather a lot this morning. Not a quake as the other is not shaking.

They will probably get right on that one for you!

While you re at it... you could sort out the pisspooor resolution too.

I am so wery sorry, that is not on our to do list.

The resolution is perfect for the intended purpose of showing you absolutely nothing while seeming to show you everything.

High resolution cameras are all used up, can't but any in Japan because of big earthquake. That camera good enough!

P

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It's a Gusher!!

Inner Tubing time!!

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Unit 3 Temps Last Four Months

Jan 19:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Dec 19:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Nov 19:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Oct 19:

www.tepco.co.jp...

And no core spray for weeks.

The corium is getting further and further away from the temp sensors.

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Magnetosphere...

Freezing the water...laughable...

Gonna have to create a reverse magnetosphere around Fuku.

news.bbc.co.uk...

And J-PARC is just down the road from Fuku...

adsabs.harvard.edu...

j-parc.jp...

Instead of smashing particles...figure out how to contain them.

And hopefully TEPCO is monitoring this thread!!

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Purplechive
It's a Gusher!!

Inner Tubing time!!

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Whatever do you think that is from? Duct tape ripped? Toilet overflowed? *sarcasm* in case it wasn't obvious ;-)
It looks like whatever is on the floor wrapped/taped says "GE" on it...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Purplechive
Unit 3 Temps Last Four Months

Jan 19:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Dec 19:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Nov 19:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Oct 19:

www.tepco.co.jp...

And no core spray for weeks.

The corium is getting further and further away from the temp sensors.

- Purple Chive

... and headed for what? Isn't there water below those plants? Doesn't running into water increase the likelihood of an explosion?

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join