It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake - PART 2

page: 162
<< 159  160  161   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Groot

thanks for keeping this thread going! haven't seen it in a while.....popped in to post and check it out

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
@silverloc

this whole system seems to be a global silent mexican standoff. two recent excursions of mine resulted in the dosimeter going crazy 5 times background with gamma/beta disco lights.
the young apprentice had designed a reactor to rival the most advanced fleet. even the mock-up went fuku. now all the teddies are hibakusha. remediation protocols include cereal box perimeter, mickey duvet for skyshine mitigation and big lego icewall.
f

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It's still here.

Just checking for someone.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Just giving this a bump because and asking why part 1 is not working.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Part 1 was reported missing by DancedWithWolves, June 22, 2016, SO replied February 9, 2017, on July 31, 2017 I was looking for something in the original thread and noticed it was gone again.

Has be crickets since.

Some of the pages can be found on the wayback machine, but not all of them and they have to each be tried manually; There were somewhere over 1400 pages when it got closed down.
edit on 18-10-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed link tage

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Part 1 was reported missing by DancedWithWolves, June 22, 2016, SO replied February 9, 2017, on July 31, 2017 I was looking for something in the original thread and noticed it was gone again.

Has be crickets since.

Some of the pages can be found on the wayback machine, but not all of them and they have to each be tried manually; There were somewhere over 1400 pages when it got closed down.

Yes, with alot of good real time info. Strange it mysteriously disappeared. Silverloc was awesome ! As well as everyone else.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Greetings friends,

The trailer for the Fukushima 50 film has been released and I thought some on here might be interested. Thank you to those on ATS who joined together to document the on-going Fukushima disaster that continues today. You are missed, my fellow members. Cheers to these brave people (more than 50 but the name remains) who stayed behind or came to Fukushima to restore power and mitigate the disaster by any means necessary - including death.

Blessings to all. Peace ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161   >>

join