It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Come back and see me when you and yours are in the fight. What we see is once the muslim countries are given freedom they fall back to how they have always been and start killing each other based on tribal lineage

The freedom you gave to Syrian people ? or the rebels the US govt imported there ? Which one exactly ?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Mideast,
Do you understand that our gov. could care less about the M.E. religious wars and that your extremists are being used as tools for resources and power? Fighting over oil pipelines in countries we have no business being in.
It truly disgusts me because its the common people of each nation who get stuck in the middle or bombed.
It does not matter to me what your religion is or what nation you are from. We are all people that seem to have no say in what our governments do. As my son said earlier, we common folk are just specks of dust on the world chess board. Not even worthy of being a pawn. I think we are all being played.
As for what am I gonna do?..... My thoughts will be on the Syrian people, you know, the common working class ones who also have no say.
I cannot imagine what those people and whoever else is next on our list, is going through. And....if it comes to our shores I will help my neighbors the best I can even if its you and your family.
I hope this made some sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Well, if you have been paying attention you would have seen that Congress currently has a higher approval rating than military action in Syria. The vast majority of Americans, save for a few Neo-Cons, are totally against military action in Syria, according to polls.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

So , your father worked for WAhhabi Arabia and you know all Muslims ?

Why do you want to comment with that level of knowledge which shows you are not familiar with the situation ?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You are right he should be.

The whole world should stand up and protest this crap!

It has to start some where!

Here in America we are at least free to protest. I'm not so sure that is the case where he is from.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
IRAN'S INVOLVEMENT IN SYRIA

Iranian Strategy in Syria - Institute for the Study of War

The Islamic Republic of Iran has conducted an extensive, expensive, and integrated effort to keep President Bashar al-Assad in power as long as possible while setting conditions to retain its ability to use Syrian territory and assets to pursue its regional interests should Assad fall.

The Iranian security and intelligence services are advising and assisting the Syrian military in order to preserve Bashar al-Assad’s hold on power. These efforts have evolved into an expeditionary training mission using Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Ground Forces, Quds Force, intelligence services, and law enforcement forces. The deployment of IRGC Ground Forces to conflict abroad is a notable expansion of Iran’s willingness and ability to project military force beyond its borders.

Iran has been providing essential military supplies to Assad, primarily by air. Opposition gains in Syria have interdicted many ground resupply routes between Baghdad and Damascus, and the relative paucity of Iranian port-visits in Syria suggests that Iran’s sea-lanes to Syria are more symbolic than practical. The air line of communication between Iran and Syria is thus a key vulnerability for Iranian strategy in Syria. Iran would not be able to maintain its current level of support to Assad if this air route were interdicted through a no-fly zone or rebel capture of Syrian airfields.

MUCH more information at the site.

Mideast ... aren't you going to do something?
What's the matter with you?
(your quote back atchya)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
The vast majority of Americans, save for a few Neo-Cons, are totally against military action in Syria,

Dude .. are you saying that Obama is a Neo-Con??

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Why do you want to comment with that level of knowledge which shows you are not familiar with the situation ?

You don't know crap about me, my life, my experiences. I would say I am much more versed in life in Muslim sharia countries than most Americans. What country are you in ? What is your age? What is your education? See, I don't assume crap about people, I ask them. Then we can have a conversation, but you are here to push some propaganda BS. Most of us see very clearly what you are up to.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by palmalBlue2

It did made sense , hanks for replying.

I think I should think more about that.

Thanks, it was so realistic.

But I don't agree that some people should be working class and ignorant about the truth. Hope it make sense.

link   
reply to post by mideast

Really? Whats the reason for my avatar? Am I an illuminati puppet because I chose Darth Vader for my avatar?

Just an FYI, I like star wars, think vader is badass and like his story (hint: He finds redemption in the end) and one day I was browsing a thread on ATS with free graphics some talented people had posted for use, and decided it was time for a change. No real reason, just a spur of the moment thing.

btw, I agree with you. Americans should be demanding more of their government. You'd think they would have learned to be a bit more skeptical after the whole "WMD's" and "Iraq was involved with 9/11" thing. But hey, John Kerry says the syrian government used chemical weapons, so it's gotta be true right?

Fool me once?

link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Good source.

Since 2008, the Islamic Republic of Iran has continued to pursue a coordinated soft-power strategy throughout its sphere of influence, using political, economic, and military tools to promote its agenda. Unlike the period of the early 2000s, however, Iran’s payoff for that strategy is in doubt. The Arab Spring has presented Tehran with new opportunities but also new challenges in the Middle East. In general, it has brought a growing Sunni-Shi’a sectarian tinge to regional conflict, and Iran finds itself on the wrong side of that fight in most countries in the region. As that sectarian conflict spreads, Iran will have more difficulty presenting itself as a pan-Islamist regional leader—and Saudi Arabia, and possibly Turkey, likely will emerge as the obvious and natural Sunni Arab resistance to the Persian Shi’a. -

Iranian Influence in the Levant, Egypt, Iraq, and Afghanistan

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

You don't know crap about me, my life, my experiences. I would say I am much more versed in life in Muslim sharia countries than most Americans. What country are you in ? What is your age? What is your education? See, I don't assume crap about people, I ask them. Then we can have a conversation, but you are here to push some propaganda BS. Most of us see very clearly what you are up to.

I asked you two times.

And at last you said your dad used to fly to Arabia.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by mideast

Well, if you have been paying attention you would have seen that Congress currently has a higher approval rating than military action in Syria. The vast majority of Americans, save for a few Neo-Cons, are totally against military action in Syria, according to polls.

So , I hope congress could do something.

Thanks for replying.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You chose the avatar. you did and no one forced you. So you liked the picture. There are some connections between your heart and the picture even if you are not aware of.

In art everything has a meaning , a structure , form and color which talks about itself. And the art of art is that talks without speaking.

BTW , it is not a 100% accurate way to determine who the people are. But it shows the state of heart.

btw, I agree with you. Americans should be demanding more of their government. You'd think they would have learned to be a bit more skeptical after the whole "WMD's" and "Iraq was involved with 9/11" thing. But hey, John Kerry says the syrian government used chemical weapons, so it's gotta be true right?

Hope Skull & Bones don't celebrate this time. Then maybe Syrian people can celebrate. Maybe.
edit on 27-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by goou111

Where is your civility?

Nobody wants another war. Regardless of your opinion of this person (he she ) is right. We as Americans should stand up and denounce this war.

Go ahead stand up Denounce all you want .. Here I will do my part ..

:Goou stands up:

I denounce this war. That should do it right?
edit on 27-8-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The same can be said for Iranians. If America decides to bomb Syria will the Iranian people unite and say NO to retaliation against Israel ? Fact is, are they doing it now?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I am not going to get into some stupid Wahhabi bs debate with you. You know, I dated a wonderful Persian man once. He had to flee Iran because of the stupid crap that happened to his beautiful country. They had an amazing life once in Iran, but it's all destroyed. The women know what they have lost. The smart and fortunate ones got out.

Why don't you all clean up your mess over there and leave us the hell alone. I'd love it if the American gov't would leave you all the hell alone and let you sink back into the desert and old time religion you love so much. How many got killed there for not doing as the mullah's say? tsk tsk.

I don't believe in Islam. The RCC created it, and you all don't even know you are owned by them. I wont post the video here, but if you want to see how badly the Muslim world has been fooled pm me, and I will send you the link. The RCC is a curse on the earth and Islam is their good cop/bad cop player.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Hey, back off...we are doing something. Don't you know football season is about to start?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by dlbott

Come back and see me when you and yours are in the fight. What we see is once the muslim countries are given freedom they fall back to how they have always been and start killing each other based on tribal lineage

The freedom you gave to Syrian people ? or the rebels the US govt imported there ? Which one exactly ?

We did not give anything to syrian people, they have had what they wanted. They supported his father and when things went wrong they should have done something about it themselves. Why do you want someone else to fight your battle for you.

My govt is not perfect, yes we have our faults, but last i looked I was free and damn proud to be American. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you when you are not willing to fight for yourself.

I love my country even with our faults, and wish any of the countries mentioned would come here and try and take our freedom, lol. You will quickly see we will fight for our freedoms and we won't ask anyone else to fight our battle.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by mideast

The same can be said for Iranians. If America decides to bomb Syria will the Iranian people unite and say NO to retaliation against Israel ? Fact is, are they doing it now?

The fact that you and others here are refusing to remember is that US+Wahhabis made the mess of Syria and now you ask if Iran will leave Syria alone.

Remember US imported terrorists into Syria and gave them guns. Now you demand it that Iran leave it alone and watch it explode. IS that ALL you want ?

This is Al-Qaeda , the old enemy , remember

Do you chose to forget or you just do ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join