It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Im still waiting to hear how Iranians feel about bombing Israel after the fact. Are they going to be out in full protest?

I highly doubt it.

link   
reply to post by mideast

Oh please, the Iranian fundies have been exporting terrorists all over the Middle East. You are in such denial.

link   
reply to post by dlbott

Put your head where it was and pretend you haven't read anything.

peace.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I dont care about that. What I care about is what is the avarage Iranian is doing while its Country prepares for strikes on Israel. Are they protesting?

Iranians, aren't you going to do something ?

edit on 27-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The fact that you and others here are refusing to remember is that US+Wahhabis made the mess of Syria and now you ask if Iran will leave Syria alone.

Now stop lying there get it straight.,

Hamas and AQ are fighting Assad. backed by them evil wahhabis.backed by Saudi and their 'allies'.

Hezbollah is fighting against them evil wahhabis backed by Iran, and their 'allies'.

Saudi and Iran made the mess in Syria.

Ever going to admit Irans duplicitous role in Syria ?

LIke EVER ?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by mideast

I am not going to get into some stupid Wahhabi bs debate with you.

So , don't bother replying what you don't want to discus

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

The fact that you and others here are refusing to remember is that US+Wahhabis made the mess of Syria and now you ask if Iran will leave Syria alone.

Remember US imported terrorists into Syria and gave them guns. Now you demand it that Iran leave it alone and watch it explode. IS that ALL you want ?

This is Al-Qaeda , the old enemy , remember

Do you chose to forget or you just do ?

Okay, I'll admit I don't know the term Wahhabis. I see you reference it often. Apparently Saudis are Wahhabis, since you jumped on Unified Serenity's post about her father working for an airline there. Until you give YOUR definition of Wahhabi, I can't really comment on your post.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaleesi

In a nut shell wahhabis are 'purists'. they are extreme of extreme.

They adhere to the strict intpretation of Islam.

But don't let them fool you:

There is scant difference between Sunni extremists and Shia extremists. Just throwing the word around to make Shia's sound better. They aren't.
edit on 27-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Thanks. I've heard of Sunni and Shia. Are they associated with one or the other ... or both?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Now stop lying there get it straight.,

Hamas and AQ are fighting Assad. backed by them evil wahhabis.backed by Saudi and their 'allies'.

Hezbollah is fighting against them evil wahhabis backed by Iran, and their 'allies'.

Saudi and Iran made the mess in Syria.

Ever going to admit Irans duplicitous role in Syria ?

LIke EVER ?

The only matter is that Hezbullah is not fighting in Syria (except your sources like to say).

There are boundaries for the group.

But Wahhabis do as they wish.

Hezbullah is defending from Lebanon while Israel is threatening and bombing it each day

Wahhabis don't care about that , they just follow what their puppets like , they go and fight in other countries and there is no border for them.

WAhhabis get order from SA which is puppet of the US , but Hezbullah is supported by Iran and is not allowed to do whatever it wants.

But maybe it would be much to ask you understand the differences because you already take side with Israel and it's actions.

So no matter how good Hezbullah is , you don't like it defending Lebanon like they did in 33 day war.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think the OP was what are Americans gonna do..... NOT who are we gonna point the finger at.

Second line...

NVM.....I see this is delving into a religeous difference war with the poster not understanding that Sunni/Shiite and Wahhabi might mean something in Iran, but means nothing here. Not to the majority of people in America anyway.
edit on 27-8-2013 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaleesi

Thanks. I've heard of Sunni and Shia. Are they associated with one or the other ... or both?

Read the edit.

Sunni are wahhabi's

Shia is 'suppose to be better'.

They work together when the villain is the US anyone else different ball game.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The only matter is that Hezbullah is not fighting in Syria (except your sources like to say). There are boundaries for the group.

Want to try again ?

Hezbollah fighters exposed to chemical agents in Syria: source

Hezbollah and Al Qaeda Fighters Edging Closer to Full Scale Confrontation

South American & Mexican Hezbollah Jihadis Threaten the United States

What is with the 'boundary' bullsnip?

LOL

Geez.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

But don't let them fool you:

There is scant difference between Sunni extremists and Shia extremists. Just throwing the word around to make Shia's sound better. They aren't.
edit on 27-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

In fact , the people who made a sect called WAhhabism 300 years ago to explode sonni from within, made a sect in Shia ,too.

It is called Bahayiat and the mechanism is 100% opposite the Wahhabism.

But the difference is that they could not get to power and make schools and make themselves popular , they are in very minority in Iran.

Study for yourself how Britain did that when the govt saw Muslims defend their lands and resources by Jihad.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ah yes, the ol' the enemy of my enemy is my friend logic. Yes, and we see thousands of years of sandbox fighting between them.

The fact is, these militant groups are fanatical Muslims, and they think all of us infidels need to convert or die. In the meantime, they seek to control every Muslim country under their idea of following God. Any who do not do that though they are Muslims need to die.

However, it's a religion of peace.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by palmalBlue2

NVM.....I see this is delving into a religeous difference war with the poster not understanding that Sunni/Shiite and Wahhabi might mean something in Iran, but means nothing here. Not to the majority of people in America anyway.

And that is the main problem here.They don't want to know about complexity of the problem , but still want to comment and insist.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

In fact , the people who made a sect called WAhhabism 300 years ago to explode sonni from within, made a sect in Shia ,too.

But the difference is that they could not get to power and make schools and make themselves popular , they are in very minority in Iran.

Study for yourself how Britain did that when the govt saw Muslims defend their lands and resources by Jihad.

You seem to dislike Wahhabis. Are you associated with Bahayiat since they are the opposite?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

So thank me for making the thread so you could vacate all the hate. fee free.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaleesi

You seem to dislike Wahhabis. Are you associated with Bahayiat since they are the opposite?

how could that help you learn something , young scientist ?

do some research for yourself.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

So thank me for making the thread so you could vacate all the hate. fee free.

So why do yo hate your brothers ?

Sunni and Shia after all have the same origin.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join