It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

So what way is it ?

Are we suppose to do something about our government ?

Or

Are we suppose to do something about that most infamous villain of the ME, Israel ?

Pick one can't be both, got things to do, and places to go.

I might fit one of those in.

Choose.
edit on 27-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Where is your civility?

Nobody wants another war. Regardless of your opinion of this person (he she ) is right. We as Americans should stand up and denounce this war.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I say this exactly to you.

Do something about your heart.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

My heart is just fine.

How about doing something about your government instead ?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

I want to see how you win the truth in afterlife.

I think you have not to take any reply here on yourself because I know who I am replying to.
edit on 27-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

My dear, I am well aware of whom I am speaking with as well, here is some more truth:

link   

How comes that you still buy what your govt is telling you and don't stand against it ?

What is wrong with you ?

Aren't you going to do something ?

...What, and risk having them start attacking us with chemical weapons?

It's all a big brainwashing endeavor. This will play out exactly the same way as such stupidity as the "killing" of bin Laden and the bombing of Libya did. The gov. will issue some patriotic sounding horsecrap and get the media and a handfull of public figures to rattle the 'Murica cages, working the majority into a lather and a frenzy in which anyone with enough balls to say 'boo' will quickly be either shouted down or made to feel like their very safety is at jeopardy if their dissent continues.

In this way no proof will be demanded of them for fear of the very expectation of it being viewed as being "anti-American", the GOP will quickly hand over the credit cards to the admin or risk the wrath of the idiots in the "you're not supporting our troooooooopsss" accusitory asshats, and the media will swiftly place a moratorium on any criticism of the US government while simultaneously portraying the entire exercise as being somehow intrinsically tied to America's safety and freedom (because, as everyone knows, NOBODY presents as big a risk on 'Murica and our way of life as Assad the Conqueror does.
)

Then, in 20-30 years we will be expected to forget that the USA hand selected and placed into power whatever tyrant we go to war with then.

Wash, rinse, repeat... all thanks to the brain dead masses who keep electing the asses that demand we view the country through rose colored glasses while dutifully paying exorbitant prices to the companies that provide our gases.

link   

Even though some haters tries and pushed hardly to corrupt this from the first page ,...

Challenging you with your own words isn't 'hate'. It's called discussion. I realize that freedom of speech isn't something that you are used to over there in Iran .. and freedom of information isn't allowed over there either. I guess it's something that you'll just have to learn to deal with here on the internet.

How about you address the challenge about all the problems that Iran causes?
To quote you ...

What is wrong with you ?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by goou111

Where is your civility?

Nobody wants another war. Regardless of your opinion of this person (he she ) is right. We as Americans should stand up and denounce this war.

Thank god.

Another un-scared human.

Tell others how you are not angry and afraid while replying.

This would be a good start.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
Regardless of your opinion of this person (he she ) is right. We as Americans should stand up and denounce this war.

So why isn't he standing up and denouncing Irans involvement in Syria .. and Irans' involvement with Israel .. and Iran's treatment of political prisoners (Iran slaughters them) ... and Iran's treatment of homosexuals (they hang them) ... and Iran's involvement with North Korea, which starves it's citizens to death by the hundreds of thousands?? hmmmm .....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Of-course some would argue that the American government is getting its orders from elsewhere*, the idea being that it would be pointless to protest our own government.

*The images here do not necessarily reflect the views of "gladtobehere", his subsidiaries or affiliates.

edit on 27-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
First off, many people forget sadam gassed the kurdish many times and in my book that was more than reason enough to get rid of him. Now about this thread.

Why the hell do we have to do anything. I am getting sick and tired of us being responsible for policing the world and our men and women spilling their precious blood for a cultural group that on the whole supports every terrorist act perpetrated against us.

The muslim world can't have it both ways. When your oppressed you want or help, but as soon as your free you take up arms against us. It happens over and over again, Afghanistan, Pakistan, oh their or ally but yet they allow fanatic religious schools and training camps all over their country. You honestly think they did not know Obama was not hiding there for years.

We will more than likely end up helping and spend billions that we could use here at home but hey that is who we are. We do stand up and fight for the rights and freedoms of others, often at great expense to our country.

So don't insult us by asking what we are going to do. What are you going to do. Have you taken up arms yet, are you fighting. There should be a flood of Muslims going to fight Assad from everywhere. I only see them fleeing, and complaining asking others to fight for them.

Come back and see me when you and yours are in the fight. What we see is once the muslim countries are given freedom they fall back to how they have always been and start killing each other based on tribal lineage. You want to talk history we can go there, you guys been killing each other for thousands of years.

OK, I am done. Someone else try.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Even though some haters tries and pushed hardly to corrupt this from the first page ,...

Challenging you with your own words isn't 'hate'. It's called discussion. I realize that freedom of speech isn't something that you are used to over there in Iran .. and freedom of information isn't allowed over there either. I guess it's something that you'll just have to learn to deal with here on the internet.

How about you address the challenge about all the problems that Iran causes?
To quote you ...

What is wrong with you ?

I really like to ignore replying you because it is waste of time.

No matter how much we discuss , you just want to take the thread to the point you want.

Me and you don't have common language.

MRS freedom. Or American dreamer.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She can't do anything, she is a woman in a Muslim country. At least I think it's a she. Maybe it's one of those soft scared males over there... ok, I'm getting snarky, I will stop.

I do appreciate your points. I wish there could be peace, but there will never be peace between Muslims and Christians/Jews.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by mideast

Of-course some would argue that the American government is getting its orders from elsewhere*

*The images here do not necessarily reflect the views of "gladtobehere", his subsidiaries or affiliates.

And Iran and Saudi Arabia have been in EVERY SINGLE theatre of war.

Right along with ever other country who is currently in Syria.

Why is it only one country in the world catched eternal damnation, while the others geta free pass?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by mideast

Of-course some would argue that the American government is getting its orders from elsewhere*

I didn't mean you.

I meant , just a little work on illuminati and the symbolism can reveal how the members have chosen their avatar.

There is no coincidence when we chose. There is reason for everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Mideast,
I am American citizen and have muslim, sufi, and friends in various religions. It really saddens me to see that Amerikkka has been taken over by corporations, military contract companies, illuminati, and special interest groups. And most citizens are sleepwalking and don't have a clue.

However, 1 by 1, people are waking up, whispering about future revolutions, about ways to take back the Government, that Snowden is a hero, that all the wars in mideast are bullcrap built on lies......

Its a sloooooowwwww process. At the same time, my Muslim friends tell me the majority of Muslims here in US and in mideast, just want to keep status quo. Only the very young muslims start revolutions or want change, but the status quo is to big and too many Sheikhs and leaders in communities of yours hold way too much power and influence to let go, and wil fight to the death before letting go.

Its a problem on both sides.

I think US might have to collapse, and then get rebuilt as 5 zones, each with 10 state, each its own republic,with no presidents. Then we wil have real checks and balances. It might just have to be a,us milit coup, with citizens, and help of india, china, russia, to RESET the evil gov.

We'll see

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I really like to ignore replying you because it is waste of time.

You really like to ignore replying to me because I demand real answers and you don't want to give them. Again ... you scream at Americans 'aren't you going to do something .. what is wrong with you?' Well, I'm saying those exact same words right back to you in reference to Irans involvement in Syria ... 'aren't you going to do something .. what is wrong with you?' And I'm saying your words back to you in reference to Iran's involvement in funding international terrorism like Hamas ... 'aren't you going to do something ... what is wrong with you?' And I"m saying your words back to you in reference to Iran's hanging of homosexuals and mass murdering of political prisoners and the Iranian government not allowing freedom of the press or freedom of speech ... 'aren't you going to do something ... what is wrong with you?'

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by FlyersFan

She can't do anything, she is a woman in a Muslim country. At least I think it's a she. Maybe it's one of those soft scared males over there... ok, I'm getting snarky, I will stop.

I do appreciate your points. I wish there could be peace, but there will never be peace between Muslims and Christians/Jews.

So you forgot to tell me about Wahhabi or you couldn't find anything ?

Come on , share a little knowledge except all we see or hear from TV.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This reminds me of an incidence my father told me when he was flying for Saudi Arabian Airlines. Some British pilot was flying into a Muslim country and called in his coords and such for landing. This man comes on the radio speaking in Arabic and the pilot says, "Sir, you are required to speak in English on Air traffic comms, please repeat."

At which point, the Muslim starts ranting, "This is Arabia! Why must we speak in English!"

To which the British pilot said, "because we won the war ol' chap!"

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
And Iran and Saudi Arabia have been in EVERY SINGLE theatre of war. Right along with ever other country who is currently in Syria. Why is it only one country in the world catched eternal damnation, while the others geta free pass?

Here is the attitude that causes that ...
You confront Iranians about Irans' involvement in Syria and this is what you get ...

I really like to ignore replying you because it is waste of time..

A refusal to acknowledge their own country's involvement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join