It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yes, I did do something

I checked over my food stores and supplies, made a run to the store, and got some extra gas.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's time for us to stop playing World Cop.

I say we back out of the Middle East altogether. If the Muslims have problems, let them work it out. If they crash and burn, well then they burn. I'm sick of the US shoveling money into that black hole.

It's time for us to fix our crap here at home. Let the Mideast (and everyone else) fix their own crap.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

how could that help you learn something , young scientist ?

do some research for yourself.

Oh, I can study the definitions of the terms easily enough. That wasn't the question. I will state the question again. Do you support Bahayiat? I am asking about you, not asking for definitions. I can not research you and you are who I need to understand in order to continue making coherent posts in this thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Curious thread...

Read it and aside from seeing a bait...I don't get it...

Perhaps cause I'm not an American but a Canadian...

How comes that you still buy what your govt is telling you and don't stand against it ?

Is the U.S.A the only country in the world where its government lies through its teeth??

Thought so. I've seen much worse countries where people do not stand up either; against religious infamy as an example...

What is wrong with you ?

Mirror, mirror...who looks the better...

Aren't you going to do something ?

Nope. And neither will I. But then again, I'm Canadian

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well I am sorry that our wall street banking cartel and the new world order want to destroy your country for not having a for-interest(rothschild structured)fiat banking system.

1)We don't have any control over the government here. They do what they want.

2)Our government is hijacked by banks,investment firms and corporations. We have no control over it at all.

3)Most people in the US are poisoned with hexafluorosilicic acid in their water. They don't know what planet they are on.They'll believe whatever the corporate owned media tells them.

4)The New World Order hates the middle east almost as much as they hate the US. Why? Because you believe in God and the NWO thinks Satan/the Sun/Baal/Venus/Lucifer is god. They cannot control you so they destroy you. That is how they work.

5)The US government is not who you should be getting mad at. Its the luciferian illuminati and their loyal minions
that want a one world government. A new world order.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Salam and peace ATS members.

I was thinking much about the situation we are in for almost one year.

Syria. It has been clear for you who these rebels are. And if it isn't , check here

I want to talk some sentences to American people..

You know that US govt was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies and they were brain washing people before 9/11 ans WMD's.

You saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

How comes that you still buy what your govt is telling you and don't stand against it ?

What is wrong with you ?

Apathy, laziness, and weakness will not allow Americans to enact. They have no spines and are utterly domesticated. Give them an I-phone, and they have EVERYTHING that they will ever need in life.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Iran before the Revolution

Iran before and after the Revolution

Tell me again how wonderful you all have it there. Seems like my worst nightmare and you want to bring it here to America. Not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You want us infidels to do something about what's going on in the Middle East? Why don't you all clean up your own crazy Sharia loving women hating countries? Here's one more... coming to a town soon here in America! Over my dead body....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What is wrong with you ?

Thats an easy question when your not the one living in the country that has repeatedly gotten away with invading countries under false pretense.

The only thing I fear more than my Govt, is multiple Other ones bombing our people in defense.

People have tried to do stuff, but there is simply to much media/television programming for half of the # peopel say to get heard without it being twisted into "they dont know what they want" and "they are just a bunch of hippies"

We have done stuff in the past, to the point that the National Guard was called in and opened fire on our people; the Kent State shootings, protests against Vietnam.

All I really feel that I can do is type and post links. Use social networking to hopefully soon achieve the kind of "protests" we actually need, and I strongly believe they would not be the peacefull kind.

Until then though, im not gonna go out and watch a bunch of my fellow countrymen claim to give a #, claim unity, only to let the cops pick apart the crowds, either one by one, or by fencing off small groups. People rarely hold onto their fellow protestors over here, its disheartenning.

I love the idea of Old America but.... I sadly feel its gone. And that once shtf, im likely going to go to mexico or canada. You know, once the draft comes back when we finally warm up the Cold War back up with Russia. Im not gonna be forced to go murder people who are fighting to defend their country from Ours, one that has been warned constantly to stop pressing forward in countries we should not be in to begin with.

I'll be honest and say the knowledge im privy to scares me. Camps scattered across america for use in case of "natural disasters", the turning of America into a "battleground", and the obvious fact, that Obama runs jack #. Hes a figure head, just like bush was, for a group of people, controlling more than just the United States.

Who knows, maybe Occupy will come back and accomplish more than getting a bunch of people arrested and screaming at cops.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe because in order to take out the bad guys, we would have to wipe out all the major players on both sides.

Round up all the men.

Ask them questions.

Those who are identified as guilty of crimes, and those who tell nothing but lies, put them in a prison on bread and water until they die under the desert sun. Those who honest and relatively innocent, send them back into the general population with full knowledge of who their associates should be.

Rinse and repeat until all hostilities stop.

It is the same thing we should be doing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
When truth hits the fan then you shall see bit-wits make counter-sh##ty argument in order to deflect the original argument.

My suggestion to mideast is, leave they're illusion fantasy world alone. The guilty shall be found when you weigh the scale.
edit on 27-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have done all I can do, wrote my congressman, senator and the white house twice.

But....Obama will do whatever the he.. he wants to do ... he totally ignores the wishes of the American people

He consistently breaks our constitution by making his own "laws" through presidential edict

Much as the American people scream and shout about this, we are ignored, we are shunned, we are called names by the administration, we are called dangerous for even pointing out Obama's lawless and self centered behavior.

He will get us into WWIII regardless of the cost, regardless of what the American people say
to end his term
with full employment through the draft and war
through a good economy, war always repairs economy's
by having people forget Benghazi,his misuse of the IRS and NSA, and the wretched mess of Obamacare
he is so narcissistic that he will send thousands or more to their deaths
to make him "look good"

We as American people are totally powerless against Obama

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Wars are expensive. Why should we "fix" other countries?

Let them be.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

If it's true the saying "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" than we have two friends in Syria. Let them settle it out. Personally, I believe it is incumbent of the nations in the region to intervene if they wish. If the French want a war let them go in first with boots on the ground.

America should be making itself stronger at home and building defenses, not wasting time blood and money involved in tribal warfare.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Salam and peace ATS members.

I was thinking much about the situation we are in for almost one year.

Syria. It has been clear for you who these rebels are. And if it isn't , check here

I want to talk some sentences to American people..

You know that US govt was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies and they were brain washing people before 9/11 ans WMD's.

You saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

What is wrong with you ?

Chemical weapons are a no no.

I ask you, why you want to let Assad's regime mow down more of humanity with chemical weapons?

It's a done deal, the US vice President Joe Biden has stated in public that Assad is guilty of using chemical weapons.

Bombs away and pass the popcorn, retribution is on its way to teach Assad a lesson for crossing the red line.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The sad reality is that we will do nothing until the bloodshed gets so bad that Americans start dying in large numbers. This is what caused the 60's hippie movement, and it will take something like the Vietnam war in order for enough people to wake up and stand up for their right to live in peace.

I hear what you are saying, but I also see what is going on in the public, and it is unfortunate that it will take drastic measures (a new draft, kids going off to distant lands and coming home in body bags) in order for most Americans to stand up in mass against our governments war mongering ways.

A sad reality, but one that will come someday.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Simply put the answer is No , there won't be anything done by the American people.

Other posters have mentioned the many different reasons for that and you are probably aware of most if not all the restraints now in place in the U.S. as far as any action against their Government.

Could this be changed? Yes , but it would take a massive unification of ideologies and a realization and ownership of what they themselves have allowed to happen to their nation.

This is not saying that any one nation is in a better position at the moment , because they all lack the fortitude to stand up to tyrannical authoritarianism.

Most Governments carry out their inhuman adjustments to the majority of unaware peasants through proxy and the major motivational force for these actions is MONEY.

I sit in no camp , I am neither Republican nor Democrat , not communist nor capitalist neither Jew nor Gentile ( as they class people) , I have no affiliations with any group or nation , nor any religious or belief system ( Yet I believe in a unified creative force) , I have no favourite colour of skin , all are equal to me.( I state these facts , so those that like to box others will have to invent one for me. I sit as an individual who watches the world and quite often see's itself pulling itself to pieces and I lament this state of affairs.

Information I have researched on the Syrian situation:-

A former member of the al-Qaeda associated, foreign-backed Jabhat al-Nusrah front which is fighting the Syrian Armed Forces in an attempt to oust the Syrian government to establish an Islamic Sharia state, has admitted that Jabhat al-Nusrah is in possession of chemical weapons, to be used in attacks in Syria.

nsnbc.me...

So we have a claim that another player could be using chemical weapon's in Syria , who are they?

Throughout the entire Islamic world today, a wave of hate is being unleashed in the name of Islamic fundamentalism that could bring a new world war. This is the consequence of the Greater Middle East Project put in play in 2010 and earlier by the Washington-London-Tel Aviv axis.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com... /

The FSA are comprised of Salafi militants from Saudi Arabia. The same faction of terrorists that attacked the villa where US Ambassador Stevens was murdered is in Syria fighting the proxy war for the United States.

www.thesleuthjournal.com...

So even though there are existing antagonism with in the middle east , outside sources are stirring the pot.
Who are some of the players in this deadly game of pot stirring ? Some have already been mentioned but lets see if there are any more and perhaps a motive or pay off for these actions.

A month before U.S. President Barack Obama is due to visit Israel, the Israeli government has awarded the first license to drill for oil on the Golan Heights. The license covers half the area of the Golan from the latitude of Katzrin in the north to Tzemach in the south.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Now perhaps we have a motive .....OIL / MONEY/CONTROL.
But where are the Golan heights and what do they have to do with the fighting in Syria?

The Golan Heights was taken in the course of horrific battles with Syria, and though Israel annexed the land in 1981, international law (and, not for nothing, the Syrian people) still considers the Heights to be Syrian territory.

So we have a large chunk of land that is Syrian by international law , that Israel has decided to sell the mining right to.
Does this land have anything , that they might want to create a war with Syria over?

Approximately 30 oil fields have been discovered in the Euphrates graben system since 1984. Recoverable reserves discovered to date reportedly exceed 1 billion barrels of oil and lesser amounts of gas. Light oil is primarily found in Lower Cretaceous sandstone reservoirs juxtaposed by normal faulting against Upper Cretaceous synrift sources and seals.

atlas.geo.cornell.edu...

Who did Israel give the rights to?

the Ministry of Energy and Water Resources' Petroleum Council recommended awarding the license to Genie Energy Ltd. (NYSE: GNE), headed by former minister Effie Eitam.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Somebody might get upset about this , who would have a problem with Israel leasing Syrian land to an American/Israeli mining company?
I bet China.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Let's keep it civil and on topic....that means comments directed at members are a not allowed.....You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

From this point on, such posts will be removed.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

We should not get involved. Let the peoples of the middle east find peace or death as they wish. If in all the years of recorded history they have not learned to live in peace then perhaps they are not worthy of the gift of life they have been given. If the west does not learn to live in peace then perhaps it too must die.

This is the sad truth of mortality. That though we are alive, we may not be worthy of our life. We must prove ourselves worthy before we cry to god or our neighbors for peace. If we are given peace only to throw it away over petty differences it is the same as never having been given the chance at peace.

we live and die by our truth, or the lie of our worthiness unto god.

we may not even be worthy neighbors let alone worthy creations unto the universe.

sad mortality .....joyous triumph of a good life.

edit on 27-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I agree with you 100%.
We as Americans have let our guard down, and the garbage we still put up with is disgraceful.

Mind you, they only suspected elections were rigged.
Over 50% of our population "knew" the elections were rigged years back, and nothing more than a few pundits took issue.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join