It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Salam and peace ATS members.

I was thinking much about the situation we are in for almost one year.

Syria. It has been clear for you who these rebels are. And if it isn't , check here

I want to talk some sentences to American people..

You know that US govt was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies and they were brain washing people before 9/11 ans WMD's.

You saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

How comes that you still buy what your govt is telling you and don't stand against it ?

What is wrong with you ?

Aren't you going to do something ?

+73 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
What is wrong with you ?

Iran is involved in Syria just as much as anyone else. Iran supports the international terrorism.
Iran keeps the terrorist group Hamas alive. The government of Iran lies to it's citizens and
doesn't allow freedom of speech. Iran hangs homosexuals in the streets simply because they
are homosexual. Iran locks up political prisoners and lets them die in prisons without having
trials .. or without them having legitimate trials. Iran walks hand in hand with North Korea,
which mass murders it's civilians by starving them to death.

What is wrong with you?
Aren't you going to do something??
edit on 8/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: added n. korea

link   
reply to post by mideast

Like what?

+5 more 
link   
reply to post by mideast

What's the plan? How do you topple 80+ years of collusion and corruption?

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We are fighting the Iranian cyber warfare operators on this site so we are doing something.

Each contributes in their own ways.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
By the by...

The title of this thread could also be

"Muslims, aren't you going to do something?"

But as you can tell, the only Mideast (
) countries even concerning themselves with Syria is Iran and Israel, for a proxy war.

America has it's own problems that we should address first! Getting involved in another Shia/Sunni hatefest is not one of them.

+51 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
All the war protestors are on vacation until we get another Republican in the white house.

Until then, Obama has a free pass to bomb who ever he wants, in the name of peace. He is a Nobel prize winner after all.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Most of us don't buy it. Problem is, the anti-war protestors during Bush's presidency will simply sit back and say nothing because Obama has (D) behind his name. Bush was evil because he had an (R) behind his name. If you REALLY don't believe in war it shouldn't matter who is in office. They say "oh we're tired and it won't make any difference anyway" What utter BS. Use your conscience. It isn't about being 'tired'. It's about applying the same standards to anyone that sits in that office.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Folks, this is all about divide and conquer. A divided house will fall, and that is why we see no protesting. It's always them against Us or Us against them and never fighting for truth no matter who is in office.

Can't you feel the stress in the air? The people are angry, they are being stirred up here and there, and it feels like a veritable powder keg waiting for the right fuse to blow it up and have mass chaos and anarchy. It sure will be nice to have all our fighting men thousands of miles away when Obama starts assassinating Americans, using drones on anyone who rises up against him and his regime of Czars, thought police, and Gestapo.

Buckle-Up, it's going to get bumpy.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't really have a plan , but I think that your govt is putting you aside and is working as it prefers. But this is not something new , all I see happening in US was propaganda against Muslims to make you numb for the fire and bloodshed you are going to witness in future.

But these people are human ,too. You will never know how your govt invaded them , bombed them and blew them up. No stupid reporter is going to report live from the war-zone.

This Israel your govt is backing won't pay back anything good to you. They just mind themselves in this world , and they will not get good results in the afterlife.

This war is not on Syria. This is war with help of Wahhabi puppets to cut the line to help Lebanon and Palestine stand against land expansion and massacres of Israel.

These are the same Wahhabis who claimed they have crashed planes into WTC buildings and let a country be invaded by world army.

When are you going to know them ?

The sect that was made by Britain 300 years ago to infiltrate Muslims and blew them up from within. The sect that has hijacked Jihad. Suicide bombers who don't even think who they are blowing up.
edit on 27-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You know that US govt was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies and they were brain washing people before 9/11 ans WMD'

Actually ole GWB has been vindicated by what has transpired in Syria.

The Iraqi regime has used diplomacy as a ploy to gain time and advantage. It has uniformly defied Security Council resolutions demanding full disarmament. Over the years, U.N. weapon inspectors have been threatened by Iraqi officials, electronically bugged, and systematically deceived. Peaceful efforts to disarm the Iraqi regime have failed again and again -- because we are not dealing with peaceful men

Insert Assad regime.

The regime has a history of reckless aggression in the Middle East. It has a deep hatred of America and our friends. And it has aided, trained and harbored terrorists, including operatives of al Qaeda.

Well Saudi backed AQ is in Syria.

The danger is clear: using chemical, biological or, one day, nuclear weapons, obtained with the help of Iraq, the terrorists could fulfill their stated ambitions and kill thousands or hundreds of thousands of innocent people in our country, or any other.

The danger that has been fully realized in Syria.

Bush's war speech

GWB called it years ago terrorists would USE WMD's if they got their hands on them.

edit on 27-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by mideast

What's the plan? How do you topple 80+ years of collusion and corruption?

By denying ignorance.

Some peaceful protest

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Peacful protests are ignored. Try again. Rioting labels the protesters "homeland terrorists"... So again I will ask.

Like what?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What is wrong with you ?

If we do something we might lose our Big Macs and Honey Boo Boo.

Also, there's only 320 million of us; how is it possible to stand up to our own government with that tiny amount of people?

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

ou saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

Yes people!

Saudi Arabia's GIP and Iran's MOIS had 'nothing' to do with that what so ever.

Or Russia's FSB, and China,s MSS !

It was all GWb's fault for centuries of Sunni and Shia can't get along syndrome !

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
By the by...

The title of this thread could also be

"Muslims, aren't you going to do something?"

But as you can tell, the only Mideast (
) countries even concerning themselves with Syria is Iran and Israel, for a proxy war.

America has it's own problems that we should address first! Getting involved in another Shia/Sunni hatefest is not one of them.

It doesn't matter mow many times I say , you just buy what your MSM tells you.

This is not Shia-Sunni war.

This is WAhhabis who don't consider who they are fighting.

You just heard Shia-Sonni war and repeat it but you don't like to know that is true in this situation or not ?

Do little study for yourself.

Or

You don't like because you have been taught to be numb about Muslims ?

Anyway - deny ignorance a bit.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Aren't you? And what are you going to do? I mean besides cry on ATS

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You know that US govt was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies

I guess your government is the one government in the world that tells the truth huh?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

How comes that you still buy what your govt is telling you and don't stand against it ?

We don't believe the government.
They bought up all the ammunition.
They are in the process of banning all the guns.

Anyone need a constitution? Slightly worn, but we're not using it anymore.

Oh, and the elections are rigged.
edit on 8/27/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Salam and peace ATS members.

I was thinking much about the situation we are in for almost one year.

Syria. It has been clear for you who these rebels are. And if it isn't , check here

I want to talk some sentences to American people..

You know that US govt was involved in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies and they were brain washing people before 9/11 ans WMD's.

You saw that GWB from Skull & Bones torn these countries apart.Now it is turn for John Kerry.

What is wrong with you ?

This is propaganda... What do you mean do something? Last I checked America, is one of the things that keep the crazy madmen from slaughtering innocent people for quite sometime now.. I am in no way or fashion going to try and explain that to an obvious stir up the ruckus thread..

Americans what are we going to do... We are going to reap what we sow.. Not sure if people of the world get it yet, at least those in the western civilized democratic/free societies America, has been keeping you safe, and her allies who believe in the same things for decades since the end of WW2..

I am not yet going to call my leaders tyrants, I do not agree with everything they do, but I still understand the principal of our purpose, so as long as America, is the best place to live in the world with 24 hour 7/11's and fast food, and awesome wonders of the world, I am not going to try and overthrow my Government man..

What are we going to do .. Typical worldly response,

We were asked that from 1939-1941, we were also asked that back during ww1... Once again we are being asked that by the world...

Syria, is def. a proxy war... Much bigger story here then rebels versus the evil empire...

edit on 27-8-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join