It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Be advised

We are living in a very interesting time. I try to be quite objective to certain events or trends. However upon doing much reading and inner contemplation and meditation I feel we are about to witness some rather remarkable changes with regards to the world as we know it.

Doom and Gloom?

Well that's all a matter of perspective isn't it? One sees upheaval or change to their lifestyle or perceived status as being possibly disastrous even if it's only a change to their way of thinking. However, and this is the point. Change inevitably leads to growth or death. Which would you prefer? What if you awoke tomorrow with endless possibilities? What would be the first thing you think you'd like to see changed in the world? Then, think that change through. What would be the potential consequences? Any adverse effects that you could imagine? How about in your personal life? What changes could you make there? You see, from my perspective that's the key. Start within. We all have our parts. We are part of a greater whole. Each with our unique talents and abilities. What one lacks the person next to them might have etc.

It's just a matter of applying that which is in us for the positive and mutual benefit for all even in the small actions which like a snow ball rolling downhill will eventually lead to tremendous differences and growth.

What are your fears?

1.) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2.) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3.) Unite humanity with a living new language.
4.) Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5.) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6.) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7.) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8.) Balance personal rights with social duties.
9.) Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

S&F for a clever fishing expedition. Choosing music from "Inception" -- a movie about a thief who steals ideas from other's subconscious minds - should be a clue.

You've stirred up responses, some are worth reading.

Predicting change is always a safe bet. LOL "All is change."

What do I fear? You can read all about my fears in my posts. I come here to vent my fears, aside from gleaning info on a wide range of topics.

One thing I do not fear is the Georgia Guidestones.

Even if there's a near extinction level event, no one is going to follow the instructions.

Okay, let's say some survivors decide to worship the GG and a religion/cult is formed around it.

Could bad things happen as a result of trying to enforce the GG advice or "commandments" (provided there's anyone left who can read one of the languages on the GG) ?

Yes, of course. But if it wasn't the GG, humans would find something else (equally destructive or worse) to center their religion/cult around.

My advice is not to worry about the GG. We have more pressing worries right now.

I think some rich, well-meaning Rosicrucian had these GG erected just in case most of humanity is wiped out.
(I realize there are many different groups that use "Rosicrucian" in their titles. Some believe they're connected to the "Illuminati").

I do not share the belief that the advice on the GG is an outline of what the "Secret Cabal" are planning to do to us.

I do believe that there are many groups who believe we are headed for some worldwide catastrophe that will wipe out most of humankind. Hence the GG.

I also believe that these old predictions of worldwide catastrophe are coming true. We are poisoning the waters of the world. Life will either mutate to accommodate these changes in our water to survive -- or not.

I also believe that the "Secret Cabal" that rules this world is evil.

It always amazes me that many ATS-ers will ignore the fact that the original Bilderberger Group included Dr. Hermann Josef Abs (Hitler's banker, Deutsche Bank), as a frequent "guest" of Prince Bernhard (former SS & employee of IG Farben [Zyklon B]).

As well as the fact that Martin Borman controlled 750 corporations worldwide before the end of WWII. The Nazis knew Germany would lose the war, and they set up satellites all over the world for their survival. ("The Nazis Go Underground" by Curt Reiss published spring of 1944, more than a year before the war ended.)

These people are capable of anything to create their "Utopia."

I'm running out of space, so I will cut this short. My immediate concern is the internal destruction of my homeland, the US. I think we are being herded towards a race war -- that this was one of the main objectives in having Obama made President.

edit on 23-8-2013 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So what's the alternative? Remain in silos? Socially, theologically, geographically and economically?

Whether anyone likes it or not we are living in a global community currently. Australian kids get shot in the USA, soldiers from many countries fight in the geographc locations of many other perceived "borders", cuisine around the world is truly diverse, within my immediate group of friends there is Indian, South American, European, African, Australian, America (and a couple others) all represented, I'm currently conversing with people scattered around the globe... middle eastern influence is profound (look at Dubai), western influence is also profound, look at coke, Apple etc... for that matter so are Asia, African etc.. influences. They are all having a profound effect on each other as technology and ever increasing knowledge reveals many new interconnections and relationships (some positive, some negative).

Corruption will exist in either a silo'd political landscape, or within a single world entity. In the current state of affairs, things aren't looking so great... so maybe it's time to have a crack at the alternative... maybe the tools are now available to make a one world community viable, aimed towards a flat and minimal single related hierarchical tier of governance encompassing all sub communities each with their unique governance as required (think crowd-sourced government), and fluidly generated as social need arises. Give people purpose and importance within their community and change (if you want to call it that) will incrementally shift to a new paradigm (possibly good or bad... but hopefully good).

There are solutions emerging (almost like a pressure valve), that will likely give the corruption more power over personally liberties for a time (on a global scale nonetheless), but the very nature of the dynamic system that is emerging will both let TPTB retain their positions and give them the power they desire without having them feel the need to press the reset button (as suggested on the stones... whether a short rest or a long reset... whatever), but secondly give the people a subtle yet long term perspective that will shape the coming generations.

There are solutions, and many of them will emerge naturally, but many new concepts will be based on visualisations of a macro-population... specifically with the individual as the focus.

In order for this to emerge, we must avoid a crash and maintain the population, not reduce it to an arbitrary number (this is the true flaw in the message of the stones), and the only real solution to avoid a violent crash (based on the current system) is to let TPTB (who are currently at the tops of a bunch of conceptual pyramids), become the controlling "nodes" in a newly perceived inter-relational model of the world. (from silo'd pyramids to networked resource control).

In time the very nature of a network will lead to greater communication and understanding... also less places to hde the corruption.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by SLAYER69

What are your fears

DEATH

And I stared him in the face at the beginning of April and quickly released that it was my own ego that was the issue.

There is TRULY nothing to fear Slayer, except fear itself..........BUT you will only realise this when you face your greatest apparent fear.

LOVE.....is all I have time for now.

Whatever comes, let it come. We are ALL ONE and we are infinite.

THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR AT ALL...........

I LOVE.

(the usual endorsing accolades
)

I wish I were in that place. But I doubt if I'd be visiting ATS if I were.
Sri Neem Karoli Baba warned that a sadhak (spiritual seeker) should NOT get involved in politics.
I have trouble remembering that.

Okay, there are forums on the Metaphysical here.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Man Behind the Georgia Guidestones Speaks Out
From Illuminati researcher's book, while not advocating the book, the video explains about the guide stone's author.

At 1min of the video is explained:
The "Publication of common Sense Renewed" written by anonymous author and the guide stones fame R.C. Christian. States that he's admittedly the author of these wanting focused attention then and not controversy about himself and as "Private citizen concerned about the growing evidence of the decline of political and economic strengths" of the US or as known for Rosicrucian Order 'secret society'). "The first two printings of the book, dedicated to Thomas Paine, were sent to several thousand political officials and shapers of public opinion throughout the world"", which included at the time, all members of the US congress.

"The hearts of our human family must be touched, warmed to a global rule by reason"

(more at source video link)

To elude that their purpose stands as a testament to:

NWO - Global governance.
&

Trans-humanism

The universal language for men and machines:
Fast forward from 1980 to 2013, the talks of human consciousness brought into robots, then later on in the plans of consciousness put into avatars, via Russia 2045, Ray Kurzweil, etc.

edit on 23-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: sp

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I live less than 3 miles from the GA Guidestones. In our community it is believed that these stones are nothing more than a publicity stunt.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

If 6.5 billion people are dead then they would have much easier access to the money and anything else they want wouldn't they?

Think about that for a bit.....what good would "the money" be....??

Who would be left to stop them?

Why wold anyone want to (since money would be worth much less as there would be plenty to "go around"), and why do you assume there's 6.5 billion dead? Why not billions unborn?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Very abstract thread. Not your usual work. I do like the guidestones but what exactly do you think is going to happen? Just something?
If this was anyone else, it wouldn't even have a quarter of the flags...too bad you can't change them into something tangible.

Thanks for the read.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The list you laid out sounds pretty close to the goals of the world view I follow. Humanity almost pulled it off once; but we were not quit ready because there was still a lot of resistance to it. The global shift toward a more socially connected human society lasted about 200 years until it was effectively crushed; due to internal and external factors.

We live in very different times now. A global revolution would require a far more extreme period of social upheaval then the first time it happened. Yet, I remain hopeful that it can happen again and we(humanity) and strive for the dream of Marx and Lenin for a more equal and socially connected world once again.

The conditions for such a thing to happen again are not quit in place yet. We cannot force such conditions(although Trotsky theory suggest that we can).
So for now, what we can do is prepare and learn how to better love and care for our fellow humans.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
. . . And this earth will still be here, but the billions on it will not, perhaps 20 million will survive this coming change. They will be the core that helps to reboot humanity. And then the earth will repopulate way past the population it has today, but next time there will not be cities we will be spread out all over the globe.

Nope.

1. The Bible indicates that roughly 1/2 of the population will be killed in this END TIMES era.

2. 1/3 will be killed initially . . . and then later another 1/3 of what's left. That comes out close to 1/2 of what we started with.

3. There will evidently be cities in the coming 1,000 years of peace after Armageddon. Certainly there will be the New Jerusalem. And there will be nations. By inference of the little info we have, there will be other cities.

I don't know that we can say much about that period with any certainty as there's not much reliable information to refer to.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The oligarchy has nothing but lobotomized servitude and slavery for the sheeple.

Thankfully, God has scheduled an end to such with Armageddon.

However, between now and then . . . the blood will flow liberally.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

Lastly, 7 billion minus 500 million is A LOT of lost souls, who decides who stays and who goes? That's why I have always thought the Georgia guidestones should be destroyed

Slayer gave his thoughts on what you're talking about earlier in the thread. It could be a matter of perception.

Post Link

What if that's the wrong way of looking at the message? What if it's a 'Recovery' message? What if the population is in the process of rebuilding and recovering from a global catastrophe?

reply to post by conspiracyscout

I live less than 3 miles from the GA Guidestones. In our community it is believed that these stones are nothing more than a publicity stunt.

A publicity stunt by and for whom, and to what advantage?

edit on 8/23/2013 by Klassified because: add

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimithae

Welllllllllllll as the elite documented in their own quotes as listed here

twoday.net...

twga...

the oligarchy have long planned to force onto the global populace a bastardized form of tyrannical Communism wedded to a bastardized form of tyrannical monopolistic pseudo-capitalism.

You won't like it.

Satan will be at the top of the oligarchy . . . eventually demanding worship as God.

There's not a shred of utopian life in such a set-up.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

THX for your kind reply.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The guidestones are merely a sanitized version of a very draconian horror story of global proportions.

There's eugenics and genocide on a grand scale embedded therein.

The purported death of Christianity and all other religions leaving only satan worship is embedded therein.

The destruction and shredding of cultures and histories are embedded therein.

The further destruction of the family and the rearing of "test tube" babies by institutions instead of the family is embedded therein.

The pretense that the !CONTROL! FREAK oligarchy is going to let individual countries do their own thing is a farce.

Besides . . . when

--EDUCTAION
--GOVERNMENT
--MEDICINE
--SCIENCE
--FAMILY
--FOOD PRODUCTION
--ENERGY PRODUCTION
--MEDIA
--chip implanted & controlled all individuals.

ETC.

ARE ALL RIGIDLY CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE OLIGARCHY

just WHAT do they pretend is left for different nations and cultures to do their own thing with?

The guidestones are an arrogant declaration in sanitized verbage signaling where the gestapo oligarchy is and long has been taking the planet.

These links document it abundantly clearly.

twoday.net...

twga...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

Neo have you spent time on Slayers other threads where he writes extensively on ancient pre-history and megalithic sites around the world? When you soak in that world a while you realize what the h - e - double LL they tell us about history is very much a created story. When you meditate on some of this and consider old mythologies from around the world in context to some of these sites - it is certainly mind food.

Ironically historians and anthropologists went to places like Easter island and considered the local legends to be sort of fantasy compared to their "educated opinions" now with things like DNA testing - and better understanding - it seems the old legends are pretty darn accurate. So again if you spend a lot of hobby time on these old stories and cultures and you meditate a bit on what strange signs are littered about almost begging us to wake up and understand reality as it really is - well you can come up with "a gut feeling" -

Instead of being so threatened by the idea of this, by the mere concept of another persons "gut" - spend some time, effort - and study on your own research - you might discover a "gut" feeling of your own.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Now for you Slayer - do you suppose some of your meditation leading to this "gut" feeling is related to your trying to understand all the old stuff??? I am just thinking there has to be a tie in - certainly for me its all related. But I am curious to your response.

I have been on a bender of research lately and I mean it just about everything is in code, literally. I knew this was a big craze a few years ago and all books like "The Bible Code" and what not - but seriously over and over again it is freaking code!!!

I never stop trying to figure it out. I feel like my little human brain can only comprehend so much. This whole business started with me when I was a child - and watched Horton hears a who - I mean how did I know I wasn't existing on the speck, on the speck?

Exploration of these ancient sites - in combination with some ideas from physics and things like the base of the Great pyramid on the outside measured in a circle with the base on the inside measured in a circle - subtracting the difference equals the speed of light kind of stuff - well - can you sleep sometimes after digesting information like that - I can't.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have done some research on the NWO; as my husband and I were evicted on hearsa and for being Judeau-Christians. We also were evicted for standjng up for the Bible. The judgeadmitted we were stitched up. Now you know why you have not heard from me for a while and are a victim as many others of the NWO which has already started and many people in Norwich in the UK have been evicted for being Christiand as they deem it a cult and despite the churches who are
bowing down to theVatican and the NW
O. If you are a Christian be prepared. We were evicted on 11/11/11 10:59:59. I am in a care home and my ill husband is not allowed to be with me but there are local rebels seeing what is happening working to get us under the same roof.

The governments are aiming to depopulate the planet to a controlled level as there are more of us than them. They have secret underground bunkers and I have been watching YOUTUBE for updates. As I am back-I will keep you up to date. I now have a publishing consultant for my book;however, some of the funds will go to sue this council. However they will cover their tracks. I want tk take them to court for what they done to us and moreso others like us.if our health allows. I had the barrister tell me I had no right to live to be alive to existor to even be born as my existance is a living witness to the crucifixion znd resurrection. HE IS COMING DOON. The NWO is set to destroy the majority of the world population.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think it's quite nice for whomever is advocating one language to write this idea in stone in 5 different languages. I see they were thinking ahead that their ideas were just that, silly ideas. To believe that millions or billions of people will think it's a good idea to give up their rights or freedom or their language is silly. Unless one thinks they will be forced to give these things up and then it could be considered a threat.

I only live about an hour away from the guidestones and it sounds like a joke or publicity stunt.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

I never bashed Slayer's writing skills.

Also don't speculate on what my knowledge consists of please.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
People keep asking Slayer if he senses something coming.

Do you not trust your own intuition/gut instinct?

The main issue with the majority of people today is they put their trust, faith, power in someone else because they think so little of themselves.

Why is it people search so hard in everything else but themselves? sigh

The answers are all right there you just need to trust in yourself, and turn down the volume on the lower emotions, mind, and physical self too. Hint: Meditation/quiet time Problem is we don't allow it in our current MO

Peace out,

RT
edit on 23-8-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

He's talking about the people that adapt being able to grow as one with love by practicing getting their pineal glands juicier; by meditating, activating merkabah, being in touch with their inner selfs, intuition, truth seein, enlightened indigo, full lotus position kundalini swag rising, all one, divine feminine loving, mother gaia caring, psychedelic teacher tree astral travellin, open mind, free soul, neos in the matrix, sacred geometrical colored vision, psychedelic dream light show mc's.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join