It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The guide stones don't mention race, just saying.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

I was not saying this was about Slayers writing skills - its about his "gut" - you really have not been here very long Neo, I have followed Slayer for a few years now - the fact he even made a post like this is a kind of wake up call. This is not typical of him. It has me wondering, what is this gut feeling of his and how did he come about it? This post is not to garner attention. He really does not need his ego stroked. He is quite competent in his exhaustive research of topic - that is why THIS thread is very innnnneresting, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Whoever wrote those words, has a set of Stones..........

Change is coming. But maybe the change folks never really think about, outside ATS..........

I leave you with this.......

Peace.

edit on 23-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Well I do have a hunch of my own. But the fact that Slayer seems this sort of reasoned poster who exhaustively researches his topic my curiosity is quite piqued.
I've got my own gut feelings - but I'm interested in some note comparison. Especially since I share a pretty deep interest in ancient history as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresk1lls
reply to post by Wookiep

He's talking about the people that adapt being able to grow as one with love by practicing getting their pineal glands juicier; by meditating, activating merkabah, being in touch with their inner selfs, intuition, truth seein, enlightened indigo, full lotus position kundalini swag rising, all one, divine feminine loving, mother gaia caring, psychedelic teacher tree astral travellin, open mind, free soul, neos in the matrix, sacred geometrical colored vision, psychedelic dream light show mc's.

Dang Purskills this is a rap worthy a microphone . . .

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing
1.) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Population reduction for the greater good is a hallmark of leftist utopia. Unfortunately, it involves, well, just unspeakable genocide and an unprecedented totalitarian government to make it happen.

And to maintain it? Google "Forced Abortion China" and have a look at the glorious, progressive world of next Tuesday.

2.) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

"Wisely", its a good thing that word is absolute and indisputable so it can easily be wielded by imperfect humans trusted with the absolute power to determine the destiny of each individual living human's life.

Oh, Wait. Again, Google "Forced Abortion China"

3.) Unite humanity with a living new language.

Hey! Maybe a good idea would be to eliminate certain words to prevent incorrect thinking!

Language is a Virus from Outer Space. Everyone knows that.

4.) Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

Or else what? The key word: Rule. I prefer to rule myself and my own life. Who is anyone to think I must be Ruled?

5.) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Also fortunate that Protect, Fair & Just are words whose meanings are beyond any dispute. Right?

6.) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

Such power as that doesn't sound corruptible at all, after all we know humans are perfect and above temptation don't we?

7.) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

And we all know what Petty and Useless means, right? Petty and Useless according to whom, again?

8.) Balance personal rights with social duties.

All good comrades know its their duty to serve the State without selfish thoughts for themselves.

9.) Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

In fact, why do we not create a Ministry of Truth, Ministry of Beauty and a Ministry of Love? Sounds like Utopia to me.

10.) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

You can tell the Earth is no place for humans, I mean if it were, humans would have originated here as a natural part of nature.

Oh, wait...

So, looking at this as being evil, an opposite path would be;

1) People are a gift. Set no limits on our numbers.

2) Guide reproduction wisely, but accept the weak, ill and infirm.
Protect and guide them too.

3) Let people converse the way they do. Let people teach, learn, and translate as they like.

4) Embrace passion, faith and tradition.

5) Provide for the general welfare.

6) Respect nations that establish governments that respect their people. Disrespect nations that don’t respect their people.

7) Create a logical organization of local officials to deal with local matters as they see fit, and who delegate authority to higher powers as they agree to on a continuing basis. Rule by consent of the governed.

8), 9), and 10) - I agree with these 3 fundamental principals. They are of course the "carrot" at the end to motivate the reader to agree to 1-7.

And, my 2 bits;

11) Embrace pain and hard work.

12) Sample the DNA of all life and store it before it's all gone. Maintain good zoos and plant/animal reserves for breeding stock.

M

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

I was not saying this was about Slayers writing skills - its about his "gut" - you really have not been here very long Neo,

I haven't?

I have followed Slayer for a few years now

Follower is accurate.

the fact he even made a post like this is a kind of wake up call. This is not typical of him. It has me wondering, what is this gut feeling of his and how did he come about it?

I don't know if you actually read the thread but that's exactly what I have been asking him from the beginning of this thread but he remains vague and refuses to give a real answer.

Why are you even talking to me? Talk to Slayer and ask why he is being so vague.

edit on 23-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

lol i'm just summing up how I see the future. ahah I've smoked Dee eM Tee, and saw it all.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Yeah he was meditating on the gg stones and out pops RULES( & his desires listed as fears)rules and NWO tyranny which is in contrast to being guided from within.

The OP's post is full of contradictions.
Change in consciousness(the world) is constant. A play of change progress, change regress and chaos.
The same old "rules" (desires/fears) the OP listed prevent moves away from any right action which is spontaneous and comes from within( LOVE).
It sounds to me like the OP has a desire for repetition(NWO) and its growth with an unconscious fear of change.
Anyone who try's to instill fear should be exposed.

edit on 23-8-2013 by BDBinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2013 by BDBinc because: add rocks

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

I have followed Slayer for a few years now

Follower is accurate.

Say's the guy who keeps coming back.
I think you might be a stalker.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Perhaps that is exactly what is happening. Aliens are not how you think they are, it's all gay, and I dont' mean in the zinger in the butt taking way. I mean it's much more than we percieve it to be what ever this is that we are experiencing within these vessels, it's the fourth dimension, I show em it's through thought in which i enter. Sleep wake, life death, ying yang, we all the same.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

Tis a cycle my brother, we will keep on going. I too am also running like a hamster watching all yee chase the answer.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Puresk1lls because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Really, I wasn't talking to you nor Littlebird but you both directed a post at me. I wasn't posting in this thread anymore.

Who is stalking who? This is the third time in two days that you started whining to me when I wasn't talking to you.
edit on 24-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

I don't know if you actually read the thread but that's exactly what I have been asking him from the beginning of this thread but he remains vague and refuses to give a real answer.

Well that's all a matter of perspective isn't it? One sees upheaval or change to their lifestyle or perceived status as being possibly disastrous even if it's only a change to their way of thinking. However, and this is the point. Change inevitably leads to growth or death. Which would you prefer? What if you awoke tomorrow with endless possibilities? What would be the first thing you think you'd like to see changed in the world? Then, think that change through. What would be the potential consequences? Any adverse effects that you could imagine? How about in your personal life? What changes could you make there? You see, from my perspective that's the key. Start within. We all have our parts. We are part of a greater whole. Each with our unique talents and abilities. What one lacks the person next to them might have etc.

Fear That's been one of the most repeated comments regarding the stones message. I'll ask this..... What if that's the wrong way of looking at the message? What if it's a 'Recovery' message? What if the population is in the process of rebuilding and recovering from a global catastrophe?

Then what he told you........

I imagine over decades but within most of our lifetimes. It's a massive process imho. Some events will be rapid and dramatic while others simultaneously slow but persistent. This isn't a 'Prediction' just call it a gut feeling.

And what he keeps telling others......

How did you get that out of what I call a gut feeling?

Hes asking YOU to question it. He "feels" he has a role in it. If you dont see the changes happening around you, then you are blind to where life is leading you. Regardless if they are dramatic, or just bumps in the road.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Until the hour and the day the ET appear in the skies and make the first real public contact with the common people, not with select "contactees", and give real help at least to the willing people if not for the entire planet, until then we will be as bad as we are now, or worse. I have no illusions the earthly powers can decide any problem, they will only make it worse. Religion is in the game too. If the religious figures have contact with ET they'd better use it now for the above final goal. Once in the ET family again, we can do everything. Now - we can only await painfully our days to finish.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

it's magic man, your life is a dream full of magic. You get exactly what you think about. WE got god within us, so WE too can get enlightened as such. We gotta lose our egos and get sexy with it, because this is all a big sexy dream. Laugh out loud, we do each other and we do life, and it's just a big sexy pun.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Its interesting how Guidestone were formed and made with the set of 8 languages excluding Japanese and Serbian, and other Balkan languages i wonder what were the reasons for excluding them?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If there are any esoteric, new age, people that love the astrals here. I have something you will all like, these Georgia guide stones aren't far off of from the idea of a thriving, spiritually transcended civilization. The Golden Age is here, and many are waking up. www.reverbnation.com... .

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

How does one give a real answer to a stupid question? No response should be an answer enough, but apparently you like being extremely annoying.

Seriously, I have been trying to avoid your posts after your initial questions like "Did you darken this image?" as enthusiastically as I can, but dude, you just don't quit. You like the energizer bunny of what should be rhetorical questions but for some reason you're still waiting for a answer............................LOL.

GET OVER IT!

Slayer has what (key words) he wants us to just call a "gut feeling". Meaning he is not going to tell you anything that is not vague. D O I N E E D T O S P E L L I T O U T F O R Y O U ?

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

your perfect utopia reminds me of Demolition Man.

land put aside for the perfect citizens, land for nature. where are the ones like me meant to live? sewers? abandoned mines?

looks like rat burgers for me

Love and harmony
Whateva

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join