It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Seriously, I have been trying to avoid your posts after your initial questions like "Did you darken this image?" as enthusiastically as I can, but dude, you just don't quit. You like the energizer bunny of what should be rhetorical questions but for some reason you're still waiting for a answer............................LOL.

The only reason I'm still here is because people like you keep calling me out. I wasn't posting here anymore, I also wasn't talking to you. I was answering a comment that was directed at me, also by someone I wasn't talking to. I suppose someone else will reply to this reply to you with more drivel.

I asked several questions including that one. A simple yes or no would've sufficed.

Slayer has what (key words) he wants us to just call a "gut feeling". Meaning he is not going to tell you anything that is not vague. D O I N E E D T O S P E L L I T O U T F O R Y O U ?

I don't need you to do anything.

The way he presented his post implies that he knows more than he is saying, or that he wants us to think he knows more than he's saying, hence my questions. Not a real strange concept.

Again, I sure wasn't talking to you or asking you anything.

edit on 24-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I can see them going the Gatica route.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You'd make a good journalist. You've hinted on much and delivered little.

Have another go by saying the things you 'feel' because we all know that feelings are always accurate.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

The only reason I'm still here is because people like you keep calling me out. I wasn't posting here anymore, I also wasn't talking to you. I was answering a comment that was directed at me, also by someone I wasn't talking to. I suppose someone else will reply to this reply to you with more drivel.

I asked several questions including that one. A simple yes or no would've sufficed.

Oh, OK, sorry. Guess we will never find out if he darkened that picture or not, Well, my life is over.

I don't need you to do anything.

The way he presented his post implies that he knows more than he is saying, or that he wants us to think he knows more than he's saying, hence my questions. Not a real strange concept.

Again, I sure wasn't talking to you or asking you anything.

Hey, yeah, you do get the point of the OP, that's skunk works for ya.

I mean no offence, but you were, just, kind of beating a dead horse there for a spell.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
You'd make a good journalist. You've hinted on much and delivered little.

Have another go by saying the things you 'feel' because we all know that feelings are always accurate.

Journalist? Journalist don't hint on anything, they just make stuff up.

That's a big difference from the word on the street.....that's solid.

The Rat.
edit on 24-8-2013 by TucoTheRat because: I love my rubber ducky!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Change isn't coming from where I sit. Change is constant. Great or small, whatever change we think may be on the horizon is nothing compared to the sun going nova or a mass extinction or the inevitability of the universe one day becoming cold and dark.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Oh, OK, sorry. Guess we will never find out if he darkened that picture or not, Well, my life is over.

He didn't, he found it online. I don't know why you are involving yourself in it if it doesn't interest you. I also don't need your permission to ask the questions I want. Again, it was a simple question that the OP wouldn't answer.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

He didn't, he found it online. I don't know why you are involving yourself in it if it doesn't interest you. I also don't need your permission to ask the questions I want. Again, it was a simple question that the OP wouldn't answer.

Neo,

I'm sorry, forgive me.

Just leave the horse alone...please....it's dead.....it's stopped breathing a day ago.....I can't stand the smell anymore......I can't even remember what it looked like.......I'll.....never....be able to....ride or even look at a horse again!

Buttercup?....why Buttercup? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Again, you started talking to me, I am just replying.

Just stay out of my business you little rodent.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Again, you started talking to me, I am just replying.

Just stay out of my business you little rodent.

"But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead."

Now your just being nasty....how dare you imply I am but a small sized vermin instead of the big disgusting rat I make myself know by. Seriously dude, my feelings are hurt. On the verge of tears I am....J/K, I'm fine, I love ya despite your ruthless hatred and unrelenting mistreatment of transcriptional animals.

Apology accepted.

But to stay on topic you must now know, or rather, Slayer69 must share your same sentiment toward you as you toward me. Funny how things come full circle.

The Rat.

Edit to add: if your wondering who gave you that star (on your post below this last), Neo,....it was me. You are a persistent little bugger, I"ll give ya that.
edit on 24-8-2013 by TucoTheRat because: gatsta get me some B double O TY, that's right!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

But to stay on topic you must now know, or rather, Slayer69 must share your same sentiment toward you as you toward me. Funny how things come full circle.

Difference is, I was responding to a thread he wrote. This thread, on topic. I wasn't baiting other posters like you are.

Now be gone vermin.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Maybe you two could make your own thread and act immature in there?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A more monstrous version of the existing world order does NOT a NEW world order make! How is it NEW if it would be brought to us by the same cast of characters, or the same "spookocracy" ("freakocracy") TYPES? ("Meet the 'new' boss, same as the old boss"). I will always maintain that there has never been any REAL, or significant enough, change since before recorded history - rule by secrecy and psychopaths being the constant - and there never WILL be unless or until we have Contact with "ET" and/or massive, unprecedented scientific and spiritual breakthroughs. For example, we need to get rid of religions, or at least neutralize them to where they have absolutely ZERO political power and influence. Mere beliefs just aren't enough any more; only objective reality will work in a truly NEW world.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

The wisest Source, Authority, Book in existence disagrees with your

all light and love comes from WITHIN.

Your 180 degree opposite from truth stance on that score is precisely why the GEORGIA GUIDE STONES are horrific evil and a threat to all mankind.

The Book declares

"The hear is deceitfully wicked, who can know it?"

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Only The priceless Blood of Christ has a solution for the wicked heart of man.

Psalm 36:1-3

King James Version (KJV)

36 The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

2 For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.

3 The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good

= = =

Instead of exalting ourselves against God as the globalists delight in doing, we would be wise, instead, to pray as follows:

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

Yeah, the worst version of the past is a horrific route to utopia.

However, ET's, fallen angels . . . do not have a solution but a worse aspect of the problem, from hell.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

What are one's fears?

as though they are ill-placed?

Rather an odd question from someone who seems to be glorifying the globalist cabal that

--exalts in fear mongering
--exalts in fear inducing horrific traumas
--exalts in genocide
--exalts in infanticide
--exalts in squashing serfs and slaves
--exalts in squashing freedoms.

Sometimes I wonder if such posters are paid to post such irrational oligarchy flattering, supporting things.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
My fears are none regarding change.

My take on those stones... a message maybe.
Or someone just messing with people's heads.

Either way, my belief is this will be the change:
Global war (the end of most humans.)
A very few selected humans will leave this planet.
Later those who choose will come back.

When... Who knows. But I believe the countdown is on.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nf1del
Maybe you two could make your own thread and act immature in there?

It was pretty obvious that the conversation was over, did you really need to comment?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well I thought I'd pop in and thank everyone for participating. Both, Pro-Con and 'Other and personal'
It's made for a rather interesting read.

Thank you all for your input.

PEACE

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The only change (coming soon) is inevitable:

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

– Italian Proverb
edit on 24-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join