It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

If you think

that I'm going to stoop to following you down your convoluted Alice's rabbit hole . . .

you'll be waiting a very long time.

The truths of Scripture are clear and solid re your off the wall contention.

I have no need to bother with your convoluted off the wall blather pretending to interpret The Bible.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Your dishonesty or ignorance (you choose) is blatant. I made a blog to respond to all the criticisms of that kind.

Your dishonesty or delusions (you choose) is glaringly obvious.

I had forgotten about your comet predictions in 2006. It even made space.com's list of top 10 space hoaxes.

You have a history of making wild claims --with horrible backing rationale-- that never happen and/or are hoaxes.

All one needs to do is Google your pseudonym "Eric Julien" or your real name "Jean Ederman" and the real picture of who you are and what you do is very clear.

Many, many delusions, hoaxes, and downright disinformation -- but nothing REAL ever coming out of them.

Why would I want to read more ravings from you on your blog when just the two threads here on ATS are enough BS to fill a warehouse?

edit on 8/21/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I already answered to your quote putting it in its context (the verses before and after this one). I insisted several times to say that the 'trip' to God and his Throne' is still to come. DO YOU DENY IT?

So, technically, Prince George is NOT Christ YET. So, technically, I didn't say the actual Prince George is Christ / Messiah. Only the Two Witnesses could say that. But I have very good reasons to warn people about who WILL BE THE MESSIAH. Very good reasons indeed.

I said that the title uses the present form because a part of Rev. 12 is already in the past (the birth of the child who is not called 'ANOINTED' before the part of the trip 'to God and his throne'). It would have been quite complex to write a title speaking about the past and the future in the same time.
edit on 21-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yes, why would you make the effort to know the truth by looking at my answers to all these gossips in my blog? Gossips and lies are enough, right?

Happy to be brainwashed? Good for you.

By the way, you show how informed you are: Eric Julien is NOT a pseudo, it's my name.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Christ has no need of you close to him.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Who / what is the RED dragon with seven heads / seven diadems and ten horns? Again?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Bible lesson 101...In the Bible,the woman is symbolic to the church and elected
ones.
The two witnesses WILL BE MALE,not a wedded couple who just had a baby.
ANY mention of a dragon,serpent...is symbolic to satan.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Quite honestly, I don't think you know anything about the royal family. Because if you did, you wouldn't go around spouting off the nonsense you do.

The royal family is some of the most corrupt, vile people on the face of the earth.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by Olivet

Quite honestly, I don't think you know anything about the royal family. Because if you did, you wouldn't go around spouting off the nonsense you do.

The royal family is some of the most corrupt, vile people on the face of the earth.

Honestly, I don't think you try to comprehend what all this discussion is about.

IT IS BECAUSE (let's put it that way...) 'the royal family is some of the most corrupt, vile people on the face of the earth' (RED DRAGON), THAT Christ has to come in this British Royal Family to change it FOR A TRUE KINGDOM SHOULD BE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN (Lord's Prayer). CHRIST HAS TO CHANGE THINGS FROM WITHIN.

The child (Prince George) from the woman (Duchess Catherine) of the Apocalypse will go 'to God and His throne' and will have 'the authority of the Anointed'. THE CHILD WILL BE CHRIST!

The woman (Kate) of the Apocalypse is facing the Red Dragon (Charles) (metaphor of SATAN) who wants to 'devours her child' (George, future CHRIST) (meaning giving him the name George like the six first heads / diadems of the red dragon and control his growth).

The woman (KATE) of the Apocalypse will flee to the desert AFTER THE BIRTH (meaning she will move from her actual place to spare her child) TO AVOID THE RED DRAGON (SATAN) TO DEVOUR HER CHILD (CHRIST).

Is that clear enough?

Note that it's just the 13th page I say the same thing.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Olivet

Bible lesson 101...In the Bible,the woman is symbolic to the church and elected
ones.

Bible Lesson 101:

1) there are 30,000 DIFFERENT CHRISTIAN GROUPS WITH 30,000 DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BIBLE IN THE WORLD (number from the UN).

2) No one knows for certain who is the woman of the apocalypse. BASED ON BELIEFS, some say it's the church, some others Israel, some others something else. I SAY, BASED ON THE FACTS, IN OUR REALITY, THIS WOMAN IS DUCHESS CATHERINE (who perfectly fits with the description of the conditions of the birth:

real woman,
real birth,
real male child,
birth in pain (Kate preparation for a natural birth),
God sign of convenant from the heaven = Star of David alignement,
full moon,
violent thunderstorms in London,
earthquake in China (the other country with the dragon symbolics),
the fall of stars on Earth = meteors shower of the Perseids,
woman in the sun = world mass media coverage (spotlights),
the 12 stars on her head (12 zodiac constellations) = instant mass media coverage worldwide (12 parts of the sky covered by the news in the same time),
the red dragon stood before the woman = Prince Charles (Wales flag) visited Kate).

None of the strict and severe conditions described by John was missing! What other 'theory' can do better? NONE.

3) No one knows for certain who are the two witnesses. BASED ON BELIEFS, some say they have already come, some others they are two men, some say they are prophets, some others they are symbolic of whatever they want. I SAY, BASED ON FACTS, IN OUR REALITY, THE TWO WITNESSES ARE THE PARENTS OF THE FUTURE CHRIST FOR THEY WILL WITNESS WHO THE REAL CHRIST IS (why would they be witnesses in the future otherwise. In addition, the two witnesses stand before the Lord of the Earth, i.e. Christ (Rev. 11). That's why they witness who is Christ. This is the very reason they are called 'witnesses'). ALL THE PROPHETS IN THE PAST ALWAYS WERE ALONE, WITH NO EXCEPTION. THAT'S WHY THE TWO WITNESSES ARE A MARRIED COUPLE.

A religious fanatic will always tell you what to believe (the famous lesson 101) BASED ON THE BELIEFS OF HIS / HER CHURCH EVEN, AND FOREMOST, IF NONE OF THESE BELIEVERS HAS NEVER SEEN CHRIST HIMSELF / HERSELF IN FLESH, NOR IN SPIRIT.

4) Any mention of a RED Dragon with seven heads / diadems with ten horns has never been correctly translated into an understandable reliable set of facts...except in this thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Olivet

Bible lesson 101...In the Bible,the woman is symbolic to the church and elected ones.

It seems you are mixing two women. I think you don't know your Bible enough, despite the numerous hours you spent learning it.

You are talking about the Bride of Christ who is often described as the Church and its elected ones.

The bride of Christ:

The Bride of Christ or bride, the Lamb's wife is a term used in reference to a group of related verses in the Bible—in the Gospels, Revelation, the Epistles and related verses in the Old Testament. Sometimes the Bride is implied through calling Jesus a Bridegroom. For over fifteen hundred years the Church was identified as the bride betrothed to Christ. However, there are instances where the interpretation of the usage of bride varies from Church to Church. The majority believe it always refers to the Church. Other beliefs include a "Heavenly Mother"[1] or The 144,000 anointed elect.[2][3]

As you can see, there are numerous interpretations of who is this woman.

In fact, like in Rev.12, we must understand who the Bride of Christ really is, litterally speaking: HIS BRIDE, HIS WIFE! Many controversies arose thanks to the Dead Sea Scroll and the Hag Hammadi discoveries. JESUS WAS MARRIED TO MARY-MAGDALENA. She was his bride, his wife. BUT SHE HAS REINCARNATED TODAY FOR THE END TIMES.

Now, she must meet Christ in mid-air at the End of Times. Suddenly, you understand that A WOMAN MUST MEET THE CHRIST PERSONALY, THE VERY ONE WHO USED TO BE THE WIFE OF CHRIST. SHE IS PRECISELY THE WOMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE! She was his bride. She will become his mother, hence the Heavenly mother.

So, you were right about the fact that the bride of Christ and the woman of the apocalypse are but the same...but for a reason you didn't expect! So, adios the absurd belief that the whole church and the elected ones will meet Christ in mid-air. Some will, but not the church! Look, there are 30,000 churches! Who is supposed to be right? How Christ will choose?

This version of the Bride / woman of the apocalypse is schoking, sure, but easier to understand. This is the only true one. The two witnesses will STAND BEFORE THE LORD OF THE EARTH (Rev.11)...for a very good reason.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

It's your name NOW....

And you say it's gossip all those failed predictions?

No you made them.

And yes, they FAILED.

I am not "brainwashed".

I am also not a gullible idiot that takes insane predictions and near-prophecies at face value unquestioning. Especially considering who they are coming from.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It's slightly fascinating that his rants about what other dastardly Christians horrifically do

MIRROR SO FAITHFULLY

what he's likely just done . . . often on the same page.

Incredible.

Solid reality testing and insightfulness do not seem to be Olympic class skills readily available.

Perhaps we could pray for a modern miracle on such scores.

Every once in a while I read a few lines of one of his long posts. They still boggle my mind. I'm used to dealing with clinically REALY IRRATIONAL people. His writing takes the cake.

For example re

The Scriptures

Mat 24:23

New International Version
At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it.

New Living Translation
"Then if anyone tells you, 'Look, here is the Messiah,' or 'There he is,' don't believe it.

he blathers on seemingly incoherently about context

while documenting that he has NO CLUE re the global, generic applicability of that verse. Mind boggling.

I'm thinking some Bible schools might do well . . . as well as my PhD clinical psych program might do well using this thread as an example of religious cultism and irrational communications; convoluted thinking; dysfunctional communications etc. I certainly haven't seen better examples on such scores.

I'm glad ATS is a DENY IGNORANCE sort of site. This kind of religious ignorance can be hazardous to one's well being--one's spiritual and emotional, psychological well being.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

do you come up with this stuff yourself or do you have help? If it is hemp I would like to know where you got it how much you paid for it and can I buy some too?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by Olivet

do you come up with this stuff yourself or do you have help? If it is hemp I would like to know where you got it how much you paid for it and can I buy some too?

No help of that sort, nor from anyone. Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Typo mistakes. You must read 'Dead Sea scrolls' and 'Nag Hammadi'.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Olivet

It's your name NOW....

And you say it's gossip all those failed predictions?

No you made them.

And yes, they FAILED.

I am not "brainwashed".

I am also not a gullible idiot that takes insane predictions and near-prophecies at face value unquestioning. Especially considering who they are coming from.

Eric Julien has always been my name. I only used the pseudo Jean Ederman (not to be personaly promoted through this important and universal message) to convey the ET world message "Do You Wish That We Show Up?".

There is an interesting thread about it:

I am really interested by this part of the ET Word Message written and spread in early September 2003:

THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS WORLD MESSAGE 'DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?'

This message would be of no interest if these manipulators' tutorate did not reach its peak and if their misleading and murderous plans did not materialise in a few years from now. Their deadlines are close and mankind will undergo unprecedented torments for the next ten cycles [years].

WELL, WELL, WELL. 2003 + 10 years = 2013!

Should a BIG REAL DISCLOSURE occur this year?

Note that this message has been translated from French into English by a French speaking people, hence some grammar errors. It appeared in september 2003 in more than 20 languages in the world and is very well known worldwide since then. If you google 'Do You Wish That We Show Up?' you get more than ONE BILLION ENTRIES.

As you see, the article where you found that my pseudo is Eric Julien is completly wrong. As are wrong so many other websites and blogs, whatever notorious they could be, about my predictions which were CONDITIONAL. It's not the first time I tell you this. So, you prefer to be brainwashed instead of being informed. It's YOUR problem, not mine. I have the time with me to be rehabilitated one day. You just have your narrow mindset stranded in your bad faith. Your foolish accusations do not reach me. It's been years I hear the same bull#.

Maybe one day you will make the effort to discover the articles of my blog (see my signature) with a new fresh point of view. I am optimistic by nature. Am I wrong to be optimistic? Don't know yet.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I have already answered to you about Matthew 24:23: TWICE. I don't see why I would answer differently now:

Originally posted by Olivet
reply to post by BO XIAN

I already answered to your quote putting it in its context (the verses before and after this one). I insisted several times to say that the 'trip' to God and his Throne' is still to come. DO YOU DENY IT?

So, technically, Prince George is NOT Christ YET. So, technically, I didn't say the actual Prince George is Christ / Messiah. Only the Two Witnesses could say that. But I have very good reasons to warn people about who WILL BE THE MESSIAH. Very good reasons indeed.

I said that the title uses the present form because a part of Rev. 12 is already in the past (the birth of the child who is not called 'ANOINTED' before the part of the trip 'to God and his throne'). It would have been quite complex to write a title speaking about the past and the future in the same time.

You talk a lot to say nothing but religious harassment. I asked you a simple question you make every effort to avoid:

Who / what is the RED dragon with seven heads / seven diadems and ten horns in Rev.12? Again?

Is this question too complex for you?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I strongly suspect that it's a metaphor. That or too many of the wrong kind of mushrooms.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Two cases:

1) The Bible is Holy and John had divine visions of the future mixing metaphors and real events.
2) John has smoked too much and has got weird and delusional visions.

In both cases, his visions fit perfectly with the reality!

Whatever you think John's visions are the product of, they strictly match the birth of Prince George.

For those who didn't remember, or read the previous posts of mine, the Red Dragon with the seven heads / seven diadems with ten horns is the symbol of the line of the Kings named George, from George I to Prince George (king George VII to be), of the BRITISH MONARCHY which really started with the House of Hanover, followed by the House of Windsor (Saxe-Cobourg-Gotha). The Red Dragon is the flag symbol of the Wales that all the heirs apparent of the British monarchy were Princes of, since centuries.

The seven heads are George I, George II, George III, George IV, George V, George VI and George VII (Prince George, king to be, son of William and Kate).

The seven diadems clearly show that the seven heads of the Red Dragon are crowned with a crown made of jewelries, which is the case of the British monarchs.

The ten horns, metaphor of the unicorn present in the British royal crest (specific to it in the whole world), are these seven George plus the ONLY three kings remaining in the British Monarchy line, i.e. William IV, Edward VII and Edward VIII.

Before the BRITISH MONARCHS, the Monarchs were called ENGLISH MONARCHS or SCOTTISH MONARCHS. George I was then the FIRST REAL BRITISH MONARCH TO WHICH WE CAN CLEARLY LINK THE RED DRAGON OF THE WALES (for the heirs apparent flag of Wales). The British monarchs were called this way for they represent a UNITED KINGDOM echoing the UNITED KINGDOM OF ISRAEL the only kings of which were Saul, David and Solomon. After these kings, Israel was divided.

The two queens Victoria and Elizabeth II were not 'princesses of Wales' for this title never existed due to the English royal law. They are not figured in the Red Dragon (Princes of Wales) also because the God's Promise to King David only involves Kings from the King David bloodline.

If the Red Dragon swept with its tail the third of the stars falling on Earth it is because:

1) the stars are the meteors shower called Perseids (no one could believe that real stars, light years from us, would fall on Earth, thousands times smaller than a star).

2) the meteors shower called the Perseids represents the third of the sky when falling.

3) the woman and the child of the apocalypse can't go to God and His Throne before the meteors shower has finished to fall on Earth due to the metaphorically actions of the Red Dragon! The Perseids are active from July 17 to August 24.

Now, whoever can make better than this interpretation of this specific red dragon is friendly invited to share his / her point of view.

Note that it is not because Prince George, son of William and Kate, is one of the Red Dragon heads that he is evil. On the contrary, it is because the Red Dragon tries to devour him by giving him this name that the woman of the apocalypse, his mother, will flee in the desert to protect her son, the future Christ with the 'authority of Anointed One', having gone to 'God and His Throne'.

In other words, the influence of the Red Dragon, on the child and his mother, lasts only the time during which it sweeps the stars on Earth (Perseids period). Maybe it's not that precise but the time is short now.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join