It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet

Originally posted by violet
And you know for sure Kate used no painkillers? Lots of women say " I won't be using any painkillers", but once they're in labour they very quickly change their minds. Or some woman really don't have a lot of pain.
How do you think we gave birth before there were hospitals and medicine advanced?

All the other stuff is just reading too much into it IMO.

There is no reason Kate would have said she didn't use a painkiller if it was not the case. Since you have no contrary proof, this is the truth until proven otherwise.

Don't be so naive , they say whatever sounds best to say. It's all about image with these people.

It's not the truth it's just a statement neither you or I can validate. Until further notice it's hearsay.
edit on 18-8-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Indeed.

However, personally,

the French could readily make more sense than the theological gobble-dee-gook . . . IF . . . it weren't about the same thing. LOL.

Sigh.

I wish for the OP that he may find Holy Spirit to lead him into clearer understanding of the Scriptures and the issues he valiantly, ?vainly? tries to present attractively . . . and primarily succeeds only in causing more outrage and disgust toward his Unbiblical notions.

Sad to watch.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

My friend, I am really very sad for you to revere so much the Bible and to understand so few. You should have spent a lot of time reading it without getting the very meaning of it. Oh, you are not alone in that case. I will pray for you to be enlightened.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Kate has always beautifully done what she said she will do. She has prepared herself for a natural birth. You will always find people to spread bad rumors against what they do not like. She has maintained her own way despite the royal family positions. I do think she did what she said.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

It may be that the OP concocted this pile of convoluted nonsense all on his own . . . with whatever . . . 'other' help may have been on offer in the 'privacy' of his own thinking.

I don't need anyone to see what is obvious. This 'theory' is far more logic and easy to check than 'israel' being the woman of the Apocalypse who cruxified Jesus (oops, not said in John's vision) nor the 'seven heads / ten horns red dragon' you didn't address for reasons easy to understand too: you could only have a convulated explanation.

By the way, the Bible scholars didn't have any other explanation for the woman of the Apocalypse than Israel because the real events attached to Rev.12 have just occured on July 22nd, 2013. Before that event, they were forced to imagine a strange reason for which John saw this woman. It's not good for their credibility to say: "oh, you know, WE DON'T KNOW why John speaks about this woman!". In fact, the Bible scholars don't know a lot of things regarding the Scriptures but they wouldn't be self-declared scholars otherwise. The problem is the money they get for their self-declared expertise. It will take time before they admit that Prince George birth is the event John was talking about.

One principle Scripture that I think applies to this stuff is the one about:

MAT 23:24

biblehub.com...

New Living Translation
"Then if anyone tells you, 'Look, here is the Messiah,' or 'There he is,' don't believe it.

This verse is necessarily put in a context because it contradicts the very faith of the christians. Jesus-Christ was the Messiah and some people have necessarily said he was the Messiah. The same will apply for the future!

Secondly, there were hundreds of false other Messiahs since Jesus' resurrection on Earth. All of them were adults. That's why Matthew said this. He wanted to prevent christianity from disappearance. What I say is that the returned Christ is a baby first. He will be protected by the two witnesses, his parents. The words of his parents are not any word, from anyone. Their words are from those who witnessed (will witness actually) his status of Messiah. Matthew couldn't have speak about these two people. Here are the verses before and after your quote:

Matthew 24:22

"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Matthew 24:24

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

It's natural for Matthew to warn the christians against the numerous people claiming to be the Messiah, or his prophet. Even today there are so numerous people saying so. BUT, the Two Witnesses will change everything. What should give you hope is that the days are shortened. It means that Christ comes back earlier than most of people expect for the sake of the elect. That's why the birth of Prince George as Christ is so surprising because people are waiting for the big destruction (the great Tribulations) before Christ's Return, which is in fact his Ministry (the second part of His return).

This is a supplementary reason / explanation for the birth of a baby boy...as stated by John Rev.12...for his presence on Earth will shortened the days to wait for him.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

There is a translation tool on the right side of the blog to get the French articles in English.

As for the holy spirit to enlighten me, don't worry about that. I will pray...for it could enlighten you before you go too far against 'my' theory. You would miss Christ...and your years of Bible study would become vain.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Are the royals suppose to be on the illumnati team? And how come prince George wasn't born of a virgin like the real Jesus?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Upton33

I think I'll at least take a break . . . I've said plenty for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

The Lord is well able and eager to lead into His Truth those genuinely seeking Him above all else.

Enjoy the fun. Good question you asked. LOL.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Upton33
reply to post by Olivet

Are the royals suppose to be on the illumnati team? And how come prince George wasn't born of a virgin like the real Jesus?

What royals are you talking about? William and Kate, or their relatives? If it's about W&K, no, they won't be on the dark side of the illuminati.

Your second question is a very good one. As you have already understood there are two different scenarios:

1) Jesus-Christ message of love 2,000 years ago.
2) The Christ Return with the army of angels to judge people at the End Times, now.

Since these scenarios are different, the way Christ comes back is different too. NOT ONLY CHRIST WILL HAVE A BODY MADE BY THE HEAVENS, BUT HIS PARENTS TOO. It means that there are TWO BIRTHS for the Christ:

1) the public birth on Monday July 22nd, 2013, in a natural way to secure the legitimacy and the acknowledgement of the British Royals and the Politics (Parliament) to be granted and get the necessary titles that none could challenge.

2) the secret and sacred birth in Heaven in few days when the child go 'to God and His throne', like his parents whose divine initiation would be far different from his (they will not be the ANOINTED ONE).

This way, Catherine (and William) will be a virgin with a total virgin superhuman body, and Christ not even born from a virgin, but from the Heaven itself. This is what we could name a godlike body.

It's therefore much better than 2,000 years ago.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Those who have eyes to see and ears to hear have appreciated your inability to address the core of the questions I asked about Rev. 12. Indeed, they know now what to think. The rest of your long posts is usual gibberish of religious freak.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

She looks like she had a cessarian to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

It means that there are TWO BIRTHS for the Christ:
1) the public birth on Monday July 22nd, 2013, in a natural way to secure the legitimacy and the acknowledgement of the British Royals and the Politics (Parliament) to be granted and get the necessary titles that none could challenge.
2) the secret and sacred birth in Heaven in few days when the child go 'to God and His throne', like his parents whose divine initiation would be far different from his (they will not be the ANOINTED ONE).

Let me guess -- you are the only one who will know and/or be able to tell when the "second birth" occurs.

Do you have an exact date for this?
(like last year when you had a date of when you were transferring into a different body that the whole world would know about, but changed the date over and over
)

Will you give us a play by play?

BTW been to the island lately?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

No, she didn't have a cessarian. Otherwise, she wouldn't have been able to leave the hospital the day after (24 hours) the birth of Prince George. She would have barely been able to walk just a little bit. Everyone saw that she was very comfortable to walk and go down the stairs outside. So, not a cessarian!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

MANY things have changed since then. MANY MORE NEW INFOS! I don't know the date, I know the period.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Let me guess -- you are the only one who will know and/or be able to tell when the "second birth" occurs.

Do you have an exact date for this?
(like last year when you had a date of when you were transferring into a different body that the whole world would know about, but changed the date over and over)

Will you give us a play by play?

Hmmmmm . . . I guess this William, Kate and George fantasy is merely the latest of several? Thankfully, the others didn't catch my eye.

I hope you aren't talking about the Island of Dr Moreau?

The personal assault in one of his latter posts gave me robust guffaws. Sometimes paradoxes are soooo richly humorous.

When folks directly say 'Christ . . . . is there in William and Kate's home.'

And refuse--absolutely refuse--to see any application of the Mat 23:24 Scripture to their blather, I don't think there's much hope of rational Biblical communication or understanding occurring in any hint of an authentic dialogue.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Jesus will return as the leader of the officially landing aliens. He will not save or evacuate anybody and he will not stay here. That is my information that I got from Jesus personally.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I have only read the title to this thread...please pay close attention...
When the Messiah returns,He will NOT return as an infant!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Olivet

I have only read the title to this thread...please pay close attention...
When the Messiah returns,He will NOT return as an infant!

And you know this...HOW?

Are you another Jesus' nephew?

Are you aware that you're talking against the Scriptures themselves (Rev.12)?

Do you think that reading the title of this thread will suffice to debate the four parts of the OP? And the rest of the posts I wrote?

Try again, once you've understood the whole picture, you could be able to contribute a little bit more. You'd better pay close attention yourselves!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by StefanParlow
Jesus will return as the leader of the officially landing aliens. He will not save or evacuate anybody and he will not stay here. That is my information that I got from Jesus personally.

Are you the Austrian Stefan Parlow having claimed that, according to Jesus, the Russians would have installed a big base on the moon by 2012 or so? Sure, I believe you're talking fluently with Jesus.

edit on 20-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Hmmmmm . . . I guess this William, Kate and George fantasy is merely the latest of several? Thankfully, the others didn't catch my eye.

I hope you aren't talking about the Island of Dr Moreau?

This is not a fantasy, unless the Bible ( and Rev.12) is a fantasy. If you had searched deeply into my blog you would have seen that I contribute very much to the research in ufology.

The island Chamber=6 is talking about is the Reunion island, or Big Island. You choose.

When folks directly say 'Christ . . . . is there in William and Kate's home.'

And refuse--absolutely refuse--to see any application of the Mat 23:24 Scripture to their blather, I don't think there's much hope of rational Biblical communication or understanding occurring in any hint of an authentic dialogue.

You are the one who refuses to see the application of Matthew 23:24. I already answered to you:

Matthew 24:24

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

It's natural for Matthew to warn the christians against the numerous people claiming to be the Messiah, or his prophet. Even today there are so numerous people saying so. BUT, the Two Witnesses will change everything. What should give you hope is that the days are shortened. It means that Christ comes back earlier than most of people expect for the sake of the elect. That's why the birth of Prince George as Christ is so surprising because people are waiting for the big destruction (the great Tribulations) before Christ's Return, which is in fact his Ministry (the second part of His return).

This is a supplementary reason / explanation for the birth of a baby boy...as stated by John Rev.12...for his presence on Earth will shortened the days to wait for him.

Note that Matthew 23:24 didn't say that ALL the Messiahs are false BUT 'false Messiahs and false prophets will appear...".

It means SOME people will appear. NOT EVERY ONE! Otherwise there wouldn't be a Christ's Return! At one point in time, people MUST ADMIT that a man is Christ! If not, the whole Bible must be thrown in the garbbage. To admit it, someone will have to say one day: HE IS CHRIST!

THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN!

Read your Bible with your eyes IN THE SPIRIT OF IT.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join