It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Olivet

Here is what the Bible says about the return of Jesus Christ...

"Matthew 24:30 "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

Yes, already addressed.

Matthew 24: 36-39 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Matthew 24:42 "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

Source (with more scripture) www.jesusiscoming.com...

DID I GIVE YOU A DAY OR AN HOUR? DID I? No, I didn't. I gave you a period. That's all. By the way, the Bible asks you to use your intuition and intelligence to have clues too!

I do not believe that the infant Prince George is Christ returned.

Beliefs are not truths.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I wasn't aware that the author has other . . . wholesale convoluted propositions hereon.

Sigh.

Please, Lord, God, distract ?him? from this nonsense and show ?him? Your truth!

PLEASE Give him an infinitely better hobby, Lord. Amen.

Please Lord, forgive him because he doesn't know.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

No.

The thread is NOT logically, nor factually, nor reasonably

"Based on Scripture"

at all...

Any relationship between this pile of convoluted ideas and Scripture is

TOTALLY MYSTIFYING AND COINCIDENTAL.

Must I point out how dishonest is this post? I don't, do I?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the 6th Angel brings with him the 2nd WOE...which includes the TWO WITNESSES dressed in sackcloth

And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth

as i recall... the day the anti-christ is revealed , then starts the ministry of the Two-Witnesses
and both the AC & the 2-witnesses killed in the streets are 'dispatched' very close to the 7th Angel finale

your premise does not stand up to scrutiny

First of all, who has said or proven that the 7 angels were bringing seals in the chronological order of the events? THIS IS AN ASSUMPTION. The same for the Horsemen. It's more like series of parallel events. There are layers of events coming sometimes in the same time.

What is the chronological order is the CONTENT of the seals.

Do you know why the two witnesses are said to be in sackcloth? Do you see anyone in a sackcloth today? The term 'sackcloth' is used to make the difference between the normal status of the two witnesses (royals richfully dressed) and their NEW LIFE AS THE TWO WITNESSES.

Do you know why they are THE TWO OLIVE TREES? And THE TWO CANDELSTICKS?

You don't?

I do! But I cannot elaborate for it would reveal secret intel. But there are precise reasons for that. John really was a genius and a good divine foreteller.

Do you know why the Antichrist is revealed when the two witnesses' ministry starts? BECAUSE THEY DO IT! But the antichrist's ministry (the bad part of it) starts when he kills them.
edit on 17-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
I guess if Kate flees to the desert for a few years with young George in tow, we can begin to take this thread's propositions more seriously. But until then, it's probably best to reserve consideration.

This is a very clever stance. At least, you suspend your judgment. In fact, technically, William & Kate are not the TWO WITNESSES yet, like Prince George is not the CHRIST RETURNED yet. They have to meet God and His throne first. It's coming fast.

But I had to use the present in the title for the first part of Revelation 12 describes what is the past today.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sorry I haven't read the whole thread. Couldn't bring myself to do it.

But how silly is this? And why is it people always assume entities like antichrist, and the Christ, will appear in some famous privileged form?

From a manger to a royal palace? If this should be the case, the Christ has really changed his M.O. since his last appearance.

(No put-down to the OP. I can see it's kinda interesting for a thread. Just the assertions I take issue with.)

edit on 8/17/2013 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived

ENJOY the throne while you can Prince William.

edit on 16-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

I didn't notice William was on the throne already...Did I sleep too much these last days?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Why would you reply in a thread you don't read? All your questions have been already answered in this thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Our chirst already returned and he was ignored.

You're so right. He returned on July 22nd, 2013...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
reply to post by BellaSabre

Why would you reply in a thread you don't read? All your questions have been already answered in this thread.

Sorry, I did read the OP, just skipped a lot of the subsequent debate.

Peace Out.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I still find it preposterous to claim any knowledge about the lineage of the TWO WITNESSES.

My best bet is still that they'll be Enoch and Elijah.

I agree with your first sentence. And even with your second. It's a BET. Enoch and Elijah could even be reincarnated. Why not. NONE CAN PROVE ANYTHING! It's easy to bet then.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

His next role is as CONQUERING KING RIDING ON CLOUDS OF GLORY WITH HIS ANGEL ARMIES WITH HIM.

From what I have read in the Bible; I agree with you.

I know that there are portals between Heaven the the realm we are in on Earth; I believe that Jesus is going to arrive from heaven and he will have his army of Angels with him.

I also believe that no one knows just exactly when this will be; so it is a good idea to be ready now and always.

edit on 17-8-2013 by caladonea because: correct spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I still find it preposterous to claim any knowledge about the lineage of the TWO WITNESSES.

My best bet is still that they'll be Enoch and Elijah.

I agree with your first sentence. And even with your second. It's a BET. Enoch and Elijah could even be reincarnated. Why not. NONE CAN PROVE ANYTHING! It's easy to bet then.

But.... if no-one can prove anything that means that your entire theory cannot be proved either.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Many speculations about who are the two witnesses, except about the most important question:

WHAT DID THE TWO WITNESSES WITNESS? Why are they called witnesses?

For something which happened millenia ago? OR, for something related to the Christ RETURN? You decide. The more logic? Or the 'has-been' point of view?

WHY ARE THEY TWO? Who come by two, if not a couple? Didn't you notice that ALL THE PROPHETS IN MILLENIA WERE ALWAYS ALONE? Why those two witnesses would make an exception?

The answer is SO logical that even a child would tell you this:

the TWO WITNESSES are the TWO PARENTS of the CHRIST RETURNED for they will testify HE WAS WITH GOD AND HIS THRONE, once they have proved THEIR OWN POWER DURING THEIR 3,5 YEAR MINISTRY.

This is so logical, in these days of confusion, especially when the antichrist will make believe everyone that he is Christ, that I am stunned by the old way to decipher the Scriptures. If the one who is Christ says he is Christ he will be believed to be the antichrist. So, everyone will be stranded in the doubt.

ONLY THE TWO WITNESSES CAN HELP US TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT CHRIST FOR THEY KNOW HIM VERY CLOSELY!

Remember that Michael and his angels (benevolent ETs) will make war against Satan and his angels (malovolent ETs) with which come evil humans. How could you know who is in the GOD'S TEAM? What humans will you hear? How will you know they are on the right side of the fence?

ANSWER: THANKS TO THE TWO WITNESSES!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
But.... if no-one can prove anything that means that your entire theory cannot be proved either.

You know I was talking about Enoch and Elijah being the two witnesses.

Oh, but the difference with BO XIAN is that you already have VERY SERIOUS CLUES (the woman of the apocalypse and the events surrounding the Prince George birth + the RED DRAGON with the SEVEN heads / George and the TEN horns).

To these clues you will be able to see if William and Kate stay in the following months at the same place, OR if they choose to be in a total different place.

To this different place, you will add a very NEW KIND OF LIFE!

THEN, YOU WILL KNOW. It won't be speculations, BUT FACTS CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURES!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You know I was talking about Enoch and Elijah being the two witnesses.

Oh, but the difference with BO XIAN is that you already have VERY SERIOUS CLUES (the woman of the apocalypse and the events surrounding the Prince George birth + the RED DRAGON with the SEVEN heads / George and the TEN horns).

To these clues you will be able to see if William and Kate stay in the following months at the same place, OR if they choose to be in a total different place.

To this different place, you will add a very NEW KIND OF LIFE!

THEN, YOU WILL KNOW. It won't be speculations, BUT FACTS CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURES!

The only red dragon in the UK is the Red Dragon of Wales. And the last I checked that only had one head.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Please reread the four parts of the OP for the explanations. You will understand why the RED dragon has SEVEN HEADS: the seven heads are the seven KING GEORGE of THE BRITISH MONARCHS LINE (St George defeated the dragon), including Prince George who is 'devoured' supposedly by the red dragon (Prince Charles, Prince of WALES) when he visited Kate.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by Olivet

Christ ??

Jesus Christ... is that you ?

I just laughed so hard...

...OMG

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by Olivet

Why them? Heaven forbid.
The only thing that matches up is a woman giving birth to a son. Happens all the time.
If it's them or George, you left out the part about a false messiah that is really the Antichrist.
Beware.

You should reread the FOUR PARTS of the OP. THERE ARE MORE THAN A WOMAN GIVING BIRTH.

THERE ARE ALL THE EVENTS OF THE VERY DAY OF THE PRINCE GEORGE BIRTHDAY (Full moon, Star of David alignement, meteors shower (Perseids), earthquake, terrible thunderstorms, no painkiller chosen by Kate, etc.).

THERE ARE ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE RED DRAGON AND ITS SEVEN HEADS / TEN HORNS.

THERE ARE THE 1,260 DAYS OF THE TWO WITNESSES PROPHESIZING MATCHING WITH 1,260 DAYS OF THE WOMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE IN THE DESERT.

THERE ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE JULY 2013 RESURRECTION OF THE GREAT KING OF ANGOLMOIS (KING OF ENGLISH WHO WILL REIGN BEFORE AND AFTER THE BIG WAR).

AD NAUSEAM.

And you know for sure Kate used no painkillers? Lots of women say " I won't be using any painkillers", but once they're in labour they very quickly change their minds. Or some woman really don't have a lot of pain.
How do you think we gave birth before there were hospitals and medicine advanced?

All the other stuff is just reading too much into it IMO.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Isn't he supposed to come " like a thief in the night". Completely unexpected. " for no-one knows the hour or the day"?

So OP, the bible says there is no prediction of a date.

In any case the bible is translated into other meanings depending in which bible you read.
edit on 17-8-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join