I have two questions for the op:
1. What are your credentials for making your claims? What degrees or experience do you have that makes your claims valid? Connecting dots does not
constitute a valid credential, I want to know what your background is that tells me that you're someone that I should even pay attention
I don't really understand your first question. What kind of credentials would you need to make 'my' claim valid, i.e. Prince William & Catherine,
Duchess of Cambridge, being the future Two Witnesses, and Prince George being the future Christ Returned, thanks to the intervention of benevolent
extraterrestrials, also called angels? What kind of degree do I need to make this statement valid?
If you want my resume, look at this link
In a nutshell, I have got a:
- MASTERS DEGREE in Economic Science on new technologies (Marseille University).
- AIRPORT SENIOR MANAGER CERTIFICATE (ENAC Toulouse).
- IFR PROFESSIONAL PILOT LICENCE (twin-jet).
- AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLER CERTIFICATE (French Air Force).
I have been:
- Military Air Traffic Controler at the Rheims Air Base.
- Executive in a French publishing company.
- Executive Pilot in an executive airline company.
- Duty Station Manager in a commercial airline company.
- Executive Manager in the Paris Airports company.
- Chairman of an American publishing company.
I am the author of:
- The Science of Extraterrestrials
(English, French, Spanish and Chinese
- The Children of the Stars (English and French versions): NON-FICTION.
- The Messengers, volume I + Annex (French): NON-FICTION.
- The Messengers, volume II (French): NON-FICTION.
- The Last Judgement, volume I (French): FICTION.
- The Last Judgement, volume II (French): FICTION.
I launched the most known ET message, the famous worldwide referendum called the ET World Message
Do You Wish That We Show Up?
I launched a CONDITIONAL Tsunami Alert in 2006: see HERE
to the CIA
sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project. See HERE
I was a member of the Ordre Souverain du Temple Initiatique, Ordre Martiniste, AMORC (Rose-Croix).
I experienced different UFOs/ETs contacts:
1977 : Appearance of an orangey brilliant ball in the sky over Toulon, prodigious acceleration, an angle of 90° then disappearance (in less than
three kilometres (two miles)
1983 : Appearance of a radar echo flying at 28 000 kph (17500 mph) from east to west, in the North of Reims, on my panoramic screen (at a distance
of about 25 kilometres).
1984 : Appearance of a saucer on the air base of Reims where I was living, (reported by a colleague controller) (less than 200 metres distance
1990 : Appearance, during a day-dream, of a technical design of an UFO, surrounded by three non-human creatures (see further on).
In December 2001 : appearance of saucer 300 metres away from our holiday resort on the Isle of Mauritius (reported by my daughter).
In February 2002 : appearance of a very fast light (less than 200 metres away) right above our house on the island of Reunion.
In March 2002 : a transcendental experience preceded by a loud noise, identical to one of my wife's UFO sightings. The noise was right above the
house. It is the results of this experience that is reported in this article.
In October 2002 : a ballet of lights (between ten and fifteen), between our two houses, (during a house move), at the west of Arras which seemed
like a silent air battle with erratic movements lasting for twenty five minutes. The passage over one of our houses of a triangular craft, with a
light in each corner, twenty metres (60 feet), from the roof. Approximate size of the craft: fifteen metres (45 feet) (reported by my wife and two of
From May to September 2003: multiple psychic contacts with benevolents ETs.
25 September 2003: ET abduction.
11 March 2004: ET abduction followed by a travel to the Reunion Island.
From 2004 to the present day: a very long series of ET contacts.
2. Do you have any sources that are not referenced to your own personal blog? Like credible sources? Peer reviewed materials?
I give a lot of references in my blog. Here is some book reviews
In the field of ufology there is no peer reviewed materials, nor in prophecies.
Please, if you can't provide either one of these, you're wasting everyone's time who's reading this thread - unless of course they're
reading it for the pure amusement of watching you make a fool of yourself with your claims.
If you feel that you're wasting your time here, feel free to leave it with no delay.