It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Is this a royality worshipping thread?

If so this is very worrying indeed.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
reply to post by Olivet

Olivet, you are delusional.
Please take your self-indulgent crud and stuff it.
A baby is a bay and royals are not royal either.
They are also self-indulgent no nothings.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

Cynic you're cynic without the means to be it. At least use real arguments instead of supposed self-evident empty sentences. I bet you didn't read the tenth of this thread. Otherwise you would know that these kinds of rant are not enough to 'play' with me. Do you know the core of this discussion? Could you sum up the CONTENT of what I said until now? If not, Cynic, YOU are delusional.

I wonder why you chose such a pseudo.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Is this a royality worshipping thread?

If so this is very worrying indeed.

Is this a non-reader kind of poster? If so this is very worrying indeed.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Um, no need to worry about a post, worry about the subject of the thread ingenral if at all.

Or instead get some fresh air!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

How many posts have you read since then? Did you bother to read at least the four parts of the OP?

I believe not. Otherwise you would have seen that it is ABSOLUTELY NOT a royal worshipping thread. On the contrary, it explains that Christ will come as the NEXT Prince George to change the world and the world ruling classes as a KING FROM HEAVEN TO SET HIS KINGDOM ON EARTH LIKE IT IS IN HEAVEN.

2,000 years ago, God (or whatever / whoever you want to call Him) put his ONLY son on Earth AS A KING HEIR. Why did he make this?

This is for the SAME REASON GOD CHOSE TO PUT CHRIST IN A ROYAL FAMILY, NOT ANY ROYAL FAMILY, BUT THE MOST POWERFUL ON EARTH IN THESE MODERN AGE...

NOT TO FOLLOW THE STEPS OF THE OLD ROYALS...BUT TO ERASE THESE STEPS FOR HEAVEN MUST COME DOWN ON EARTH!

Like you see, chamberf=6, despite the so numerous colored lettering in bold I put in my numerous posts, it was not enough for some people are still asking the same questions, or infering the same old stances.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Enoch, Moses or Elijah.

God will Choose.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I suggest the people, who wonder what this thread is about, to read all the posts I wrote in this thread by going to this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess it will prevent you to ask stupid questions, loose time (for you and the readers) and / or make off-topic statements. I thank you in advance.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by m3lh4d0
Enoch, Moses or Elijah.

God will Choose.

I guess you are talking about the Two Witnesses. In your post, what is the unproven part of what somebody else told you, and the part you really know? Did you meet God? Did He tell you this?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

That's why you are so active responding to me? If it's all BS why would you even participate to this 'non-sense thread'? Are you willing to save people from my 'crap'?

No.

I just don't like hoaxers, liars, disinformation, arrogantly forced delusions, etc.

Not that any of that applies to you of course.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivet
reply to post by BO XIAN

Since you know so much about the 'depth' of the Bible, please tell us what / who is the red dragon with seven heads / seven diadems and ten horns. Please! Should I knee before your Highness to get a generous insightful reply?

At least the world has you, huh?

The only person on Earth who knows all these things (always later to be proven wrong, but that's beside the point with you)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I only present FACTS!
Up to everyone to admit them. Dishonesty is the only answer of these people who suddenly have reading / mental / memory disorders when facing solid arguments.
At least, silence is the best answer for the people indifferent to 'my' theory. Why don't you do the same? Why are there about 300 replies to this thread about a week old only?

1. Facts only in your eyes.

2. Thanks for calling everyone who disagrees with you people with "reading / mental / memory disorders".

3. Solid arguments? Delusions.

4. And you wish those that disagree to not post?

5. Lastly there are so many replies because Everyone is telling you you are wrong and delusional about your "solid argument" of your version of the "facts".

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

At least the world has you, huh?

The only person on Earth who knows all these things (always later to be proven wrong, but that's beside the point with you)

I was reflecting recently . . .

I don't know of a single other source spewing anything near this perverse UNBIBLICAL hogwash.

Therefore, it must be

1. extremely lonely to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo "brilliantly" [cough cough] astute as to be the sole arbiter of such "truths" [cough cough]

and/or

2. extremely arrogant to strut about pretending that the bloke in one's mirror has it figured out while no one else comes close . . . and in abject opposition and hostility to a number of Bible verses . . . while asserting that one is interpreting the Bible remotely accurately.

I think it's kind of like

Salvidor Dali [sp?] meets Alice's Wonderland meets the Wizard of Oz for a dreadfully extended ménage a trois.

Yeah, I agree . . . authors who claim Biblical smarts while trashing the very Bible they claim to understand . . . asserting things from hell as Biblical truth . . . kind of annoy me more than a little, too.

I don't like the idea of the sleep-walking stumbling onto such piles of preposterousness and thinking there's a microgram or sub-atomic particle's worth of anything the least bit constructive or useful there.

edit on 23/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: typo spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here is the RED DRAGON IN A PICTURE (easier to understand, surely). NOTE THAT THE THREE OTHER KINGS WERE BROTHERS, NOT DIRECT SONS (God's promise to King David), except Edward VIII who abdicated.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

You're quite the little troll aren't You.
It's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
It happens to be ludicrous and without substance in reality.
Enjoy your wrongness, you can bible thump but not to me.
Sorry, not playing with you any more.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

What's with all the CAPITAL letters? Reads like your shouting at me, us. And as others have said, why would baby jebus come back as a multi millionaire royal? And stop shouting.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I will reply later.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Did you have to go look up troll in the Bible, or is it naptime?
Just curious.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Ah now that's more like the sort of thread I'm used to from you.

Inscrutable pictures with writing all over them.

Now it's complete.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhandle
reply to post by Olivet

What's with all the CAPITAL letters? Reads like your shouting at me, us. And as others have said, why would baby jebus come back as a multi millionaire royal? And stop shouting.

I am not shouting at anyone. I am a very calm person, usually speaking gently. The capital, bold or colored letters are just a means to point out important aspects of 'my' theory. There are supposed to save your time by understanding faster my points. It seems that it doesn't work for some of the readers who focus on the poster rather than on his posts.

If you ask too why would baby jesus come back as a multi millionaire royal it means that you didn't get the point. It's not the wealth that is important, it's the position as a legit heir of the British monarchy for the kingdom of heaven must come on Earth. In addition, William is not that rich. His parents and grand-parents are. It is not sure he will inherit his parents' wealth when he will become one of the two witnesses, nor Prince George, on the contrary since he will denounce the state of the world.

By the way, are you one of the 'BO XIAN / chamberf=6' kinds of guy looking at the finger instead of the moon in Confucius parable?

'when the wise man points out to the moon, only a fool looks at the finger.'

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's interesting to note that Rev. 11 and Rev 12 use the same words:

The two witnesses stand before the Lord of the Earth.

The red dragon stands before the woman to give birth to a male child.

There is a double meaning:

1) the two witnesses and the red dragon are physically standing before the child.
2) the two witnesses and the red dragon are before the child in the inheritance line.

Weird, isn't it?

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join